Olympic games in Paris (2024)

It is said that many images were cut in the transmission for some countries. For example, in some places, the transmission did not open the full frame to see the scene of the Last Supper Trans, but for a few seconds only the fat lady symbolizing a deity appeared. In these places the figure of Dionysus was not seen on the table, ready to be eaten by a group of degenerates in mockery of the Eucharist.
Yes, it appeared that way to me as well. As many have noted in this thread, it resembled a closing ceremony for humanity—a "Last Supper" for the world as we know it.

In the final part of the ceremony, the Olympic flame was seen on a balloon in the sky. To me, it looked like a nefarious fire in the sky, symbolizing something that would end and cleanse all the repugnant actions presented to the universe by humanity. It seemed like a logical conclusion to the madness we are currently experiencing—a comet, a meteor, a fire in the sky, flying over one of the largest cities in Europe, Paris.

11.jpg

This is the symbolism for Baal. They used it frequently.

View attachment 98964

View attachment 98965

Some historical perspectives :

View attachment 98966

View attachment 98963

View attachment 98967

That's not an accurate original representation of Baal. Baal is synonymous with the Jewish god "Yahweh", and according to the Cs, a lizzie. Figurines of Baal look more or less like this:

800px-thumbnail.jpg

The representations of Baal as a bull-like creature are a later distortion, perhaps because the bull was revered in ancient religions and was a benevolent creature that gave itself for humanity. As such, it was originally a symbol of the benevolence of creation where other creatures sacrifice themselves for humanity. Also, note that it was Yahweh that admonished the Canaanites 'worshiping' the golden calf, and forced, by Moses, to return to Yahweh worship. Later though, the Apis Bull of Egypt seems to have been transmogrified into a symbol of the STS elite.

Last edited:
It seems the large majority of French people (the same number that voted for LePen) did NOT appreciate that ugly spectacle. At least 15%, or approx. 10 million French citizens, are of Maghrebian or black African origin. Most of those are Muslim, either practicing or not. Pretty much NONE of them would support the gender-bending drag queen wokery on display.

I see your point with the lady who sang the Marseillaise, but I wouldn't fault her, she did an great job. Granted, her skin color probably helped, but she has talent. We have oversee territories and the people there are mostly black. What's unhealthy is this attemps to erase French culture, values and people and make a mockery of it.

I agree. And it was the Marseillaise without woke anything, melodious, and with talent. It was as if they HAD to throw something sane in there, and that was the best they could do. The rest was practically all filth. Sodom and Gomorrah Parisian style. If it was only that cheap, unimpressive and badly made, fine. But to add such a level of depravity, wokeness, and satanism all combined... NOT good for the West. And at the same time, not surprising given the President and the First L.. Lad.

It was nice at least to see that the majority of comments were showing dislike for the displays. Also, the Israelies were Boooed big time. I shared the recording, but it has been deleted "This media has been disabled in response to a report by the copyright owner.":rolleyes:

That's not an accurate representation of Baal. Baal is synonymous with the Jewish god "Yahweh", and according to the Cs, a lizzie. Figurines of Baal look more or less like this:

View attachment 98977

The representations of Baal as a bull-like creature are a later distortion, perhaps because the bull was revered in ancient religions and was a benevolent creature that gave itself for humanity. As such, it's a symbol of the benevolence of creation where other creatures sacrifice themselves for humanity. Also, note that it was Yahweh that admonished the Canaanites 'worshiping' the golden calf, and forced, by Moses, to return to Yahweh worship.

Yeah, look like the more appropriated name is Moloch. Is the confusion keep at purpose or there's a real link between the two names? I don't know.

Before 1935, all scholars held that Moloch was a pagan deity, to whom child sacrifice was offered at the Jerusalem tophet. Some modern scholars have proposed that Moloch may be the same god as Milcom, Adad-Milki, or an epithet for Baal.

I see your point with the lady who sang the Marseillaise, but I wouldn't fault her, she did an great job. Granted, her skin color probably helped, but she has talent. We have oversee territories and the people there are mostly black. What's unhealthy is this attemps to erase French culture, values and people and make a mockery of it.

If we were living in a country were people's wishes and values were respected, with no mass immigration or white-bashing, a country more like Russia, I don't think that lady's color would have caused a problem.
Yeah but it was a whole. I mean they didn't miss a beat to exacerbate the LGBT/inclusive ideology.

On top of that, Céline Dion and Lady Gaga are not French. So basically there was no white straight French performer. For me, it wasn't by chance.

Since it was pouring rain, the universe tried to wash away the filth.

It was nice at least to see that the majority of comments were showing dislike for the displays. Also, the Israelies were Boooed big time. I shared the recording, but it has been deleted "This media has been disabled in response to a report by the copyright owner.":rolleyes:

That's good to read that many people supported it. And the mainstream media is mostly in support, except for the Daily Mail. But I'm not surprised.

For non French speakers who might otherwise miss this, these are the lyrics of the Blasphemous Last Supper/Dionysus performance:

Would there be wars if we'd stayed naked?
No.
Where to hide a gun when you're naked?
I know where you're thinking,
but it's not a good idea.
No more rich, no more poor when we go naked again
Yes
Whether you're slim or fat, you're simply naked
Let's live as we were born: naked!
Let's live as we were born: naked!
Simply naked
Naked...
Simply naked

-----

French:

Est-ce qu’il y aurait des guerres si on était resté tout nu ?
Non.
Où cacher un révolver quand on est tout nu
Je sais où vous pensez, mais
c'est pas une bonne idée
Plus de riche, plus de pauvres quand on redevient tout nu
Oui
Qu'on soit slim, qu'on soit gros, on est tout simplement tout nu
Vivons comme on est nés : nus !
Vivons comme on est nés : nus !
Tout simplement tout nu
Nu...
Tout simplement tout nu

-----

I hadn't notice the child until some of you mentioned her. She is more visible in that clip.

THAT filth, for the whole world to see. I wonder if that's part of the Cs remark about more balance being needed. For collapse and depravity to be so much in people's faces, that even if not overtly, a LOT of people resist within their minds.

Bring on the comets...

Back
Top Bottom