Olympic games in Paris (2024)

Coming back to this:

While I agree with your sentiments about the LGBT movement, which has been ponerised and used as a platform to push degeneracy, sexual deviancy, and normalisation of pedophilia onto the wider population, I'm not sure whether it's clear in my above post that the proverbial baby I was referring to are gay people who do not support or identify with the perversion of the LGBT. Because not all of them do, take the members of the organisation I posted about (Gays Against Groomers). They are the proverbial baby. And they end up being put in the same category as the perverts who run the movement.

Gay and Lesbian couples were originally targeted by commercial interests looking to make good profits. That come off the back of early Mardi Gras celebrations where businesses in those districts made lots of money because LG couples are mostly D.I.N.K.s (Double income, no kids) and so had higher disposable incomes on average. Then tourist strips started competing for business by catering to Mardi Gras after parties. I worked in a beachside suburb that had huge Mardi Gras after parties for around 10 years.

This showed up on my feed on FB. I only listened to parts of it, but thought it was pretty good in how they don't have any trouble saying that they do NOT want to be associated with the whole perverse agenda. Seeing homosexuals speak up against the depravity of all the transgender and woke nonsense is always refreshing, I think.

For those who can't watch the whole thing, just a few good snippets: Min 21 to 23, or 1h22

For us it's obvious, but then, contrast it with some of these people's logic: Funny and pathetic at the same time (second half, about not voting for Trump):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom