Olympic games in Paris (2024)

The cheat trans lobby achieving the unthinkable.

With what degree of difficulty of absurdity will the Paralympic authorities surprise us if this case comes to light in the next days?

Spanish athlete Melani Bergés misses out on spot for Paralympics due to the presence of a trans woman
The events have happened at the Paris 2023 World Championships and have been related to a Spanish athlete. Melani Bergés lost the chance to be in the Paralympic Games after being overtaken by Valentina Petrillo.
A situation that has unleashed a wave of criticism in social networks due to the permissiveness of some sports when it comes to transgender people competing in different categories. One of the people who has raised her voice has been the renowned Spanish Paralympic athlete Susana Rodriguez.
Her X post is not longer found, though. I assume she forcibly by will deleted it to not be cancelled.

I didn't watch the 'break dance' competition, but I've seen the still photos, and the commentary...

Maybe this is a mockery of black culture? I mean: I thought that it was a fad that faded nearly as fast as it rose. Sure, it was a thing for a year or two, but it went out of style, and never really caught on. So, it's like digging it back up to mock it, and it is mostly attributed to black culture, even though it is adopted by other cultures.

I get the impression that there is friction with black athletes, especially American ones in the Olympics - with the BLM activism in previous Olympics.

So, they have smiles and inclusion in one regard, and mockery and derision in another.

They embrace black culture with inclusion of 'rap' personalities, and debuts a break dancing sport, but it seems to be a mockery. And this, at the Paris, France Olympics. You think they'd showcase French culture. Is break dancing a thing in France?

Remember Jerry Springer? He was a daytime talkshow host. And his shows focused on homosexuality, racism - every kind of deviancy, that often ended in fights, yelling matches, ect.; all for the entertainment of his audience who at the beginning of every show chanted: 'Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!', and at the end of every show would give some moralistic commentary - as if the audience cared. You had to be semi-retarded to even be on that show.

Looking at the picture of that break dancing lady, I think: All she needs is to put shoe polish on her face, and some Al Jolson music.

Back
Top Bottom