once again SOTT not available

Is SOTT down at the moment?
I can't load it

Edit: it works again for me just after I wrote this :rolleyes:

I've recently gone to Spain, and I can only access SOTT in spanish, I had the frontpage (in english) bookmarked, but it brings a blank page and says Home Station at the tap. trying to google it brings same result. Also switching to the little american flag at the page same result. I can access english articles by subcategory when googling SOTT, but not the frontpage. :huh: Is this normal?

Well, first we try the standard stuff:

1. Hold Shift key and click Refresh button in browser

2. Clear your browser's cache, then restart browser and try again

3. Try a different browser (this can help narrow it down to an add-on or a problem with a specific browser)

4. Make sure your security software is not blocking SOTT. Recently, we had someone who had problems with SOTT, and for some reason, Microsoft Security Essentials was screwing things up.

Mr. Scott said:
Well, first we try the standard stuff:

1. Hold Shift key and click Refresh button in browser

2. Clear your browser's cache, then restart browser and try again

3. Try a different browser (this can help narrow it down to an add-on or a problem with a specific browser)

4. Make sure your security software is not blocking SOTT. Recently, we had someone who had problems with SOTT, and for some reason, Microsoft Security Essentials was screwing things up.

Thank you! the holding Shift key and refresh worked.
:flowers:

SOTT off line

This message appears just ..now

www.sott.net said:
This page (https://www.sott.net/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

And after clicking to a news link:
https://www.sott.net/article/340726-Interview-with-Flemish-priest-in-Syria-Putin-and-Assad-saved-my-life said:
Error 520 Ray ID: 328765aafb9a1ffa • 2017-01-28 21:04:29 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error

We are going through an upgrade these days so it's possible that you will see some errors in this period.

Persej said:
We are going through an upgrade these days so it's possible that you will see some errors in this period.
Thanks, its good to know it was an inside issue ...

Is SOTT down? Its coming up with 404 Not found. Trying to view it from work and need my daily dose of truth in a troublesome lie-filled world. Thanking you.

I have the same problem.
I was trying to debbug some links to publish on Sott.net Croatian but get the same message: Error parsing input URL, no data was cached, or no data was scraped. 404 Not Found.

For me works now too, but Object Debugger is not in the mood today :D. But I have plenty of patience, so, let's the game begin ;).

FWIW, the same thing happened this morning, and then SOTT began working again a few minutes later.

Back
Top Bottom