Organic Portals: Human variation

well, you can bet the bad guys or military or whatever *PTB means, are way ahead on this subject, and in THAT 4 dimensional context we are today I'd not think twice in sharing my findings if it were me at least on the private part of this forum
*(can you point me to a glossary plz?)

Hi PlatonicSkeptic,
You can find a glossary in the CassWiki PDF on the Resources page here:
Resources
The term PTB ('Powers That Be') is found in the Abbreviations on page 5

Maybe Organic Portals are no different than robots with predictable programming. Why be otherwise, if STS is all about calculations, predictions, and control? Know the programming and know how to defend your Self.

don't want to spam, though i didn't find that book on the webstore nor mentions about it, is this published by Laura??

Thank you.
Hi PlatonicSkeptic. Though much of the material in this online 'publication' derives from Laura's publicly available writings around the subject, this is neither a book by Laura or an online publication to my knowledge sanctioned by her. It has been filled with highly questionable imagery etc and should not be circulated or promoted as being approved by Laura.

Hi PlatonicSkeptic. Though much of the material in this online 'publication' derives from Laura's publicly available writings around the subject, this is neither a book by Laura or an online publication to my knowledge sanctioned by her. It has been filled with highly questionable imagery etc and should not be circulated or promoted as being approved by Laura.

How can somebody get away with doing this? I was totally unaware of this.

How can somebody get away with doing this? I was totally unaware of this.
My apologies Laura - this should have been brought to your specific attention when PlatonicSkeptic posted about this here back in November (seemingly the first anyone here was aware of its existence).

It is difficult to ascertain where this originates from but it has been passed around and posted on a number of obscure sites including unfortunately on archive.org back in 2018 so its been out there for almost/at least 2 years without anyone here seemingly knowing!

Knight Jadczyk, Laura - Organic Portals. The Occult Reason For Psychopathy

There it states:

Added date: 2018-08-12 19:20:18

Identifier: KnightJadczykLauraOrganicPortals.TheOccultReasonForPsychopathy

Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t1jj0ph9w

Ocr: ABBYY FineReader 11.0 (Extended OCR)

Page_number_confidence: 33.33

Ppi: 300

Scanner: Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3

Further it is listed as being:

Public Domain Mark 1.0​

No Copyright​

This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.

You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission. See Other Information below.

I cannot find any references to Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t1jj0ph9w.

Still digging...

I was checked who uploaded it to archive.org. I looked at what other books the same guy uploaded. The format of this book and other books he uploaded are in similar format of pictures and other page links etc. there are other books like archons, Horus-Ra etc. in the same format.

Probably somebody or this guy volunteraily compiled and uploaded under the authors names.

Other than archive.org, I can only find the following other sources where it is posted:

There is also a German version:

There it is stated:
"Dies ist eine nicht authorisierte deutsche Übersetzung eines englischen Artikels von Laura Knight-Jadczyk auf cassiopaea.org mit dem Originaltitel Organic Portals – The “Other” Race."

(= "This is an unauthorized German translation of an English article by Laura Knight-Jadczyk on cassiopaea.org with the original title Organic Portals – The “Other” Race.)
Both version give a link to Organic Portals - Quantum Future Group as source.

Last edited:
There is also a German version:

There it is stated:

This sentence is missing in the English version. Through both version give a link to Organic Portals - Quantum Future Group as source.

That one is uploaded by Thunor7 as well and also gives the identifier ark:/13960/t70w6098v

If you go through this tuff from Thunor7 you will see more publications in the same design-pattern. Most is in German language. The most early uploads give not a linkt to the "Scintilla Spinther"-youtube channel, but to this blog:

-> Erleuchtungspsychologie.de – Die Wahrheit über die Verlogenheit

There one can find this statement:
Die Domain „erleuchtungspsychologie.de“ ist seit Kurzem wieder reserviert für den Diplom-Psychologen und Gnostiker Ralf Maucher.
Seit zwanzig Jahren klärt er (Das war in der Vergangenheit meist unentgeltlich.) über den Aufbau der Wirklichkeit auf – und weist auf die (kollektiven) Schwachstellen unserer Wahrnehmung, unseres Denkens und unseres Fühlens hin.
Immer wieder ermutigt er ängstliche Menschen, der Realität (verstanden als wahre Wirklichkeit) ins Auge zu blicken – und eigene oder fremde Versuche, sich mit Verlogenheit, Lüge und Betrug aus der Verantwortung zu ziehen, zu entlarven und zu unterbinden.

Aulendorf, den 12.2.2019
Ralf Maucher

Translation:

The domain “erleuchtungspsychologie.de” has recently been reserved again for the qualified psychologist and gnostic Ralf Maucher.
For twenty years he has been clarifying (in the past this was mostly free of charge) about the structure of reality - and pointing out the (collective) weak points of our perception, our thinking and our feeling.
Again and again he encourages fearful people to look reality (understood as true reality) in the eye - and to expose and prevent their own or others' attempts to remove themselves from responsibility with mendacity, lies and deception.

Aulendorf, February 12, 2019
Ralf Maucher

Back
Top Bottom