Our angel Rui, a true STO passed away..

I must admit, I have not been someone who is particularly connected to animals, but upon reading your memoir of Rui, it really impressed upon me how much she must have meant to both of you. The photos also struck me as particularly poignant and she does look very dignified with that snow white fur and sharply upturned ears.

It's a wonderful memory to cherish, she's really not lost at all, you have to remember that. If you've read the thread on the afterlife, I think you may get some clues about where she could be right now. Hugs and cheers to both of you for being such caring and loving owners as well. :hug2:

I must admit, I have not been someone who is particularly connected to animals, but upon reading your memoir of Rui, it really impressed upon me how much she must have meant to both of you. The photos also struck me as particularly poignant and she does look very dignified with that snow white fur and sharply upturned ears.

It's a wonderful memory to cherish, she's really not lost at all, you have to remember that. If you've read the thread on the afterlife, I think you may get some clues about where she could be right now. Hugs and cheers to both of you for being such caring and loving owners as well. :hug2:
Thanks beetlemaniac. Your impression is highly accurate. Rui was always poised when resting and had a very distinct style of walking, running and playing which entertained us to no end. Its the reason why we have felt the pain from her loss so acutely. She exhibited some very unique behaviours and human like qualities. We used to call her princess and used to joke that she must have been a real human princess in previous incarnation.
We have indeed read the afterlife thread and covered off most of the recommended books which has been immensely helpful. I have no doubt whatsoever that she is having a really good time in the 5D currently and occasionally watching over us.

Cheers
Sid

I am sorry for your loss Sid, and I wish you and your wife lots of moments where you can enjoy the happy memories of your beautiful Rui.
:hug2:

Thank you for sharing with us. Take solace in knowing that Rui no doubt felt you're sincere love and devotion and benefited greatly. To grieve deeply means you loved deeply and that is a good thing. Take care. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom