Our paranormal experiences

Are you close with your sister? Can this be an increased limbic resonance with your sister? if there's such a thing/term as that?

I also want to share some odd things which I have experienced in my room lately.
I have just stayed here like a month and a few days. I have felt that the vibe is different before and have done salting in the place. I have had a lot of these paranormal experiences with my dreams more than I am awake. Dreams are very interesting for me and I have a journal where I write them now. I have theories about my dreams now and certain factors that can affect it-- place, emotional state, energy in the place, current lesson, astral projection, a different 3D realm, lucid dream or bleedthrough. Though the latter is the last thing I would categorize my dreams.

I will not talk about my dreams but Im more curious about shadow figures. I noticed them lately in the room. They are shadows that move like animals osit. Like earlier, I thought a snake is under my bed and sometimes, I noticed small circles or shadows that would move from here to there. Does anyone have any idea or have experienced these things? They are purely just shadows that I feel like observing me or how I felt what theyre doing. And im alone staying in our apartment and I want to ask for prayers. Thank you! :flowers:
I don't necessarily feel close to my sister, especially as we don't live in the same country, but I love her and I worry about her because she's been vaccinated by Covid several times, but this subject is forbidden between us because she doesn't want to hear about it. So when she tells me she feels old, that she's very tired, I say nothing. But I know.

As for the shadows and movements, yes, when I'm in bed reading I sometimes see them out of the corner of my eye. It's very discreet and I pretend not to see them. I ignore them, even when I see them. Anyway, I have my dogs around me and they seem to do the same. Sometimes they lift their muzzles, breathe, smell the air, but don't bark. If they don't bark, it's okay.

I don't know what these shadows are, these barely perceptible movements. I don't want to know, either!

However, something strange happened to me the other day. While doing the dishes, I found the glass of a pair of glasses. I checked all my glasses, and those of my husband, and they were all correct. So the question is, what was this glass was doing between the dishes I was cleaning? Mystery.

I don't necessarily feel close to my sister, especially as we don't live in the same country, but I love her and I worry about her because she's been vaccinated by Covid several times, but this subject is forbidden between us because she doesn't want to hear about it. So when she tells me she feels old, that she's very tired, I say nothing. But I know.
It can be a presence we associate to someone who has the same/familiar energy or maybe your sister's who is shy to tell you about it but wants to tell you.

My imagination scares me more than the shadows sometimes that is why I would want to have an idea what can they be. 😣

That is indeed a mystery with the glass. I have never had experiences of things duplicating but more like lost them in a few sec only to find them in the same place where I left it. Strange.

About these shadow people....
I saw one too, but only as a kid, maybe till my teens and it was only when I had a fever and it was in a dream, it alwas was the same one and he never did anything but watching me, it was one with hat and a coat like that from agents in old films, but all black, he had yelow glowing eyes. In my dream I always wantet to escape from him, but it was not possible, because there was a wall, not high, but when I tried to klimbe over it, it growed higher and higher...
I just thought it was only nightmares with "der schwarze Mann", I thought that they only visit in your dream, but yesterday I saw the Why Files about shadowpeople and there it was mainly in sleep paralysis that they appear.
So maybe it is only a kind of sleepstate, or is it higher awareness?

About these shadow people....
I saw one too, but only as a kid, maybe till my teens and it was only when I had a fever and it was in a dream, it alwas was the same one and he never did anything but watching me, it was one with hat and a coat like that from agents in old films, but all black, he had yelow glowing eyes. In my dream I always wantet to escape from him, but it was not possible, because there was a wall, not high, but when I tried to klimbe over it, it growed higher and higher...
I just thought it was only nightmares with "der schwarze Mann", I thought that they only visit in your dream, but yesterday I saw the Why Files about shadowpeople and there it was mainly in sleep paralysis that they appear.
So maybe it is only a kind of sleepstate, or is it higher awareness?
I haven't seen a shadow person to my knowledge but have read a lot about other peoples' experiences. It seems that they have the reputation of being very malevolent in the main. Have the C's ever been asked about what the shadow people are by any chance?

I don’t know if this qualifies as ‘shadow people’

When I was very young, maybe around 5 years old, my mother took me to the doctors for some minor reason. I don’t know what my symptoms were but the doctor apparently prescribed me an antihistamine.

I remember having to spend that night with my mother in her bedroom, because I was hallucinating. I remember being in her room, looking at the closed curtains of the window, scared from seeing silhouettes of men as if they were outside, like a shadow-puppet show, like the descriptions in Plato’s cave. It went on for hours.

I can still vividly remember it, and my mother never forgot it, either.

I will not talk about my dreams but Im more curious about shadow figures. I noticed them lately in the room. They are shadows that move like animals osit. Like earlier, I thought a snake is under my bed and sometimes, I noticed small circles or shadows that would move from here to there. Does anyone have any idea or have experienced these things? They are purely just shadows that I feel like observing me or how I felt what theyre doing.

From my experience the little shadows that fly around aren’t “bad” or “good”. I’ve seen them when I’ve moved into new houses, as if they were curious about new occupants or I’ve seen them after doing a serious clean. My cats will often playfully chase them. These are different to “shadow people”. They seem like energy left behind from animals, not a ghost but an imprint.

If you feel something is around you where you sleep that’s more problematic. I’d try moving rooms and if that’s not possible then increase air flow, or blow tobacco smoke in the corners of the room, singing and prayer. I’ve found cleaning the floors with water and a few drops of essential oil like lime or clove helps. Try to create an uncluttered environment with free flowing air. If there are any wooden pieces of furniture in the room that appear old and can be removed this can help as I’ve noticed wooden objects can absorb energy from past owners. Most importantly do not give into fear, do not give them attention, be strong and clear about your energetic boundaries.

Shadow people or figures are something altogether different and can be malevolent causing sleep issues like sleep paralysis and night terrors. However I’m not sure that’s what you’re referring to.

I hope something here can help 🙏🏼

If you feel something is around you where you sleep that’s more problematic. I’d try moving rooms and if that’s not possible then increase air flow, or blow tobacco smoke in the corners of the room, singing and prayer. I’ve found cleaning the floors with water and a few drops of essential oil like lime or clove helps. Try to create an uncluttered environment with free flowing air. If there are any wooden pieces of furniture in the room that appear old and can be removed this can help as I’ve noticed wooden objects can absorb energy from past owners. Most importantly do not give into fear, do not give them attention, be strong and clear about your energetic boundaries.

Shadow people or figures are something altogether different and can be malevolent causing sleep issues like sleep paralysis and night terrors. However I’m not sure that’s what you’re referring to.
Ive noticed that on the first few nights like a presence with me in the bed. I am not sure if it was the one I wrestled in my dream. I have already done salting, prayer, tobacco and dancing or do my usual stuff so I can introduce a new energy in the space and it helped. The shadow figures are just recently, like observing osit. They are not the human figure types, more like insects maybe.

I have asked my friend who can see those things more. She said that she can see shadows usually when the space has been idle or empty. Currently, she is in the hospital with her child and she said that she noticed them the moment they entered and said that they can also be from fear. She walked around and prayed and it helped.

Yes, thank you. I also do not want to dwell or give them attention but just noticed that it has been frequent and would want to know what can those be. They dont cause me night terrors and I havent lost any items. Just curious of their existence.

Thanks for that. I don't have any significant paranormal experiences (knock on wood) per se, but I was wondering if you can use tobacco to smudge. I recently cleaned a lot of dust, and I figure that it can stir up some energies. I know some may think smudging with tobacco would be wasteful, but I have some I'm not going to smoke.

I've also recently made an effort to have more light in my room. I think light translucent curtains would help as well. I've even thought of light colored bamboo rugs. I think with the last session, there should be a resource for psychic hygiene and energy clearing, if not already.

I've also recently made an effort to have more light in my room. I think light translucent curtains would help as well. I've even thought of light colored bamboo rugs. I think with the last session, there should be a resource for psychic hygiene and energy clearing, if not already.
Yes I agree. Ok so the three most important I’ve found are salt, sunlight and air. Energies can accumulate or stick where a space has been stagnant, energy isn’t flowing.

Some people will smudge and tobacco is used in some cultures as it’s considered to be both protective and strengthening. The leaves can be burnt like a traditional smudge or smoke is blown from the mouth in powerful bursts with the conscious intention of “blowing” away any unwanted energies.

Ive noticed that on the first few nights like a presence with me in the bed. I am not sure if it was the one I wrestled in my dream. I have already done salting, prayer, tobacco and dancing or do my usual stuff so I can introduce a new energy in the space and it helped. The shadow figures are just recently, like observing osit. They are not the human figure types, more like insects maybe.

Ok so in my experience sometimes all these things, salting, tobacco, cleaning, increased air circulation etc. don’t work. Some possible reasons, a pet has brought in “something”, you’ve been practicing some kind of meditation or something similar that has created an opening, a weakening in personal barriers and let something in or they’re attracted to the new practice, or being in a worried, anxious, fearful or angered state, feeling unbalanced or disasociative, indulging in any addictions.

I’m not saying that’s what’s happening here, I’m just giving some examples.

However since you have just moved into a new house or apartment then my first inclination is to believe it’s something that was already there. Even if you’ve been there a month and now it’s appearing doesn’t mean much because they can be dormant until something has disturbed them. For example cleaned an unused room, opened a long unused cupboard, or started up a meditative or spiritual activity that they’re attracted to.

It also takes more than a month for you to really disperse old energies and really anchor your own, preferably calm, centered, warm, peaceful etc. You yourself need to be those qualities, then push them out, starting with the sleeping room, so no other energies can tolerate the “vibes”. Become unpalatable. Then if you’re capable push those energies out to the rest of the house.

I’m not in agreement with being “curious” about those things. They should be blocked both mentally and energetically. Curiosity opens up doors. It’s one thing to be aware and observant and another thing to give unnecessary attention or energy to something that basically is a pest.

So this is why with the Work we start with ourselves. Balance and stability start with the self. You most likely have your own personal things you do to restore your balance. For me it’s water, swimming in the ocean, a river and if not possible then a bath or shower with the intention of feeling myself cleansed, strengthened and reset. Then exercise, breathing exercises, creative exercises, anything that gets the body, mind and spirit moving. For some it may be gardening, baking, yoga, playing a musical instrument etc.

Mentally you need to be projecting inner strength, that uninvited “guests” are not welcome, this is your space.

In my latest house when we first moved in, I too couldn’t sleep well, could feel things observing me and at that time I had just started reading the Wave and my awareness was expanding exponentially. One night I could feel something over me and instead of feeling fear I felt righteous anger and a wave of flame spread from me out very fast and I mentally declared with strong intention that whatever it was wasn’t welcome. I didn’t consciously choose to do this, it happened automatically. I changed rooms but whatever it was has left me alone, I still see a shadow from the corner of my eye as I pass the doorway but no malevolent intentions, I ignore it.

I’ve lived in about ten different apartments or houses in my life. Only one was completely free of any shadows or energies, it had only been used as a guesthouse very infrequently, no furniture, big windows, lots of light and air circulation, felt like heaven after living in one house after another and being disturbed by a spectrum of energies ranging from the little flying shadows to shadow people and night terrors. So I’m not an expert but I have experienced through trial and error and observation what works for me.

If nothing works, through either physical means or doing the Work on yourself and anchoring the right energies and even then the issue persists and you feel disturbed then moving is the final option.

I think with the last session, there should be a resource for psychic hygiene and energy clearing, if not already.
There is a resource, in a past session Laura came up with a very good list unfortunately I can’t locate it right now.

Psychic hygiene and energy clearing are based on three energetic bodies, the physical, the mental and the emotional. All three need to be regularly checked, cleared/cleansed, balanced and maintained.

Physical- includes diet, breathing, fasting, physical grounding, parasite cleanses, physical movement (exercise, dance, tai chi, gardening, physical labour), develop a good daily routine, Art, go to bed early, cleaning, playing a musical instrument, singing, laughter

Mental- includes reading appropriate books, learning about your personal psychology, observation of self and programs, blocking internal considering, not indulging in disassociation, learning, research, teaching, sharing knowledge, networking

Emotional- includes observing emotions and their triggers, keeping negative emotions below the neck, transmuting to positive emotions, not getting involved in drama, clearing old energies associated with trauma, allow emotions to come up but not to give in to them that they control you like an automaton

An activity like prayer uses all three, the body, mind and emotion, so does EE and laughter.

For me I’ve made a personal list of what causes me to become anxious, depressed, stagnant, unbalanced or feeling too self orientated and limited/restricted. Then I’ve made a list of what helps to orientate me towards growth, expansion, creativity, beauty and harmony.

Cultivating and maintaining those energies you choose to orientate towards will help anchor them over time so you become unpalatable to the “jungle” out there. This is what I personally think of as the Work and as time goes on with increased awareness your choice of what you choose to orientate towards as specific qualities may change and refine.

Really a big key is to become aware of how imbalance becomes manifest in your own self. Know thyself. Know all means through which the predators mind, internal considering, triggers, traumas and programs can upset the balance of your psychic hygiene.

For me I have specific mental thought loops that start up, a feeling of loss of clarity, feeling heavy and dark or jittery. Even if I don’t know what triggered it I just automatically implement one of my fail safe methods to restore balance and then I go over what could have triggered the whole thing. What I’ve noticed is the more focus or light I shine on the cause, the less power it has.

Maybe something here is helpful, I’m not sure if this is what you’ve asked for.

There is a resource, in a past session Laura came up with a very good list unfortunately I can’t locate it right now.

I'm not sure if this is the list you mean, but there was this: (I thought I remembered a shorter form writeup of this list, but can't find it either..)

(L) What kinds of practices, thinking, behavior, or whatever actually assist us in our lives to stay safe from hyperdimensional manipulation or harm that can hurt our frequency or muddy things up? For example, I wrote down here what the Catholics do: prayer, confession, sacraments, therapeutic rituals, blessing of objects, occasional exorcisms, that sort of thing. That's what they do to keep their flock safe. They prescribe seven sacraments and all that kind of stuff. We know that's not necessarily the precise cup of tea that does the entire job, but it’s not bad, and certainly they were onto something with some of that. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bath water here. So, what I want to know is what are good, beneficial, protective practices?

A: You have made a thoughtful list so please read it!

Q: (L) Well, alright... I've made a list. To protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm, I'd say one of the primary things is to avoid dissociating.

A: Yes.

Q: (Artemis) And don't feed negative thought loops.

(L) Yeah, if you're dissociating, number one is you're in a fantasy, which is not paying attention to reality. Number two, you're having negative thoughts and getting into negative thought loops. That seems to me to be one of the most important. Am I right on that?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) Okay. The next one is diet. If your diet is crappy and you're taking in all those chemicals that the STS forces have manipulated their Earthly representatives to put in and on our food to poison us, that can get in there and mess up our proteins and mess up our antennae. So, diet would be a second thing, yes?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay. In relation to diet, I've put down keeping regular hours as much as possible, having a balanced colon biota... that sort of thing. Okay, the next item on my list is: sharing impressions and troubles.

A: Big one! So many are reluctant to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc. This dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means!!

Q: (Artemis) Sharing is VERY important.

(Joe) By mechanical means?

(L) Mechanical would be chemicals, beaming, etc... So, are you saying on the other side of this that the act of communicating or communion with others or sharing can actually help to overcome some of those mechanical means of interference?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) If you're not sharing, you're basically having an inner dialog with an echo chamber. You're not getting any real feedback or information or perspectives. And then it is easy to spiral down into wrong thinking.

(L) Yeah, that's a good point: If you're not sharing, you're just in an echo chamber! If you're keeping yourself to yourself and closing up, you're in an echo chamber. Then you are more susceptible to the STS manipulations and maneuvers.

(Andromeda) And nothing can help correct it.

(L) Yeah. So the next one on my list is: making amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large. I'm aware that there are situations where you may have great, great regrets where it's just not practical, or it would just make things worse to try to make amends. Therefore, my thought is that the thing to do under those circumstances is to...

(Artemis) ...seek redemption by helping others.

(L) Yeah, achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need. I mean that in terms of thoughts, time, energy, whatever.

Q: (L) Okay, so that's not a big hot one, but it's good. The next one I have is conserving energy and not feeding STS dynamics.

A: Big one again and one of the most difficult because STS uses many tricks and traps to suck people into negative dynamics so that they become food.

Q: (L) Of course, when you become food, you're feeding the STS side and empowering it against not only your own best interests, but also against the best interests of STO itself. It seems to me that it's kinda like psychopathy. They try all kinds of bluffs and meanness and nastiness and so forth. When you're strong, strong, strong through all kinds of terrible actions or treatments on the part of, say, a psychopath, the last-ditch maneuver, when they know they can't get you any other way, is the pity trip. They induce you to feel guilty. Feeling guilty or feeling sorry for them is like... it becomes basically food.

A: Guilt is basically an ego thing of a very covert nature.

Q: (L) What does that mean? Does that mean that...

(Pierre) It means that the victim seems all weak and miserable and...

(L) And it makes YOUR ego feel good to feel like you can fulfill their wants and needs.

(Artemis) Or you feel like you're being compassionate. It's like false empathy, almost.

(Pierre) And often the one who generates this pity around himself, at the core, there's an ego trip. There's a feeding on it.

(L) For them it's an ego trip, and when you give in to their guilt trip, you're feeding the STS part of them first of all. And then I guess secondly, you're feeding your own ego inside yourself because you feel like a savior or needed or like you'll get something. It's that dynamic of the feminine vampire! The waif. "If I can save this person or do what they want or need or whatever, then there'll be something for ME!"

(Pierre) And this discussion suggests that for a long time we talked about how important to see reality as it is. But from this exchange, it suggests to me that beyond the thoughts, very important is also to have the right feelings towards the right person in the right context. Is that right?

Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

(L) Well, that's true. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities. You're opening up and sharing your worries and troubles. The good ancestors of any group or any one person in a group kind of become the good ancestors of other members of the group.

(Pierre) And here you mentioned not ALL your ancestors - just the good ones. The same is true for the saintly figures. I think people should be aware that there are many saints who were not saints and other people who were vilified who were actually good.

(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.

Q: (L) That's not something that everybody should do. But if you have a loved one who's dying, it's certainly not going to hurt to talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect. Another thing I put on my list was when you are in a group situation or in our particular kind of group, one of the things we've always tried to use to bring people to full awareness of their reality is what we call the mirror. In some cases, it's a very delicate process. In other cases, it's somewhat unpleasant. Well, it's NEVER pleasant. Unless you've gotten to the point where when someone tells you you've screwed up, and you can genuinely respond, "Oh, thank you for telling me!" Hardly anybody does that sincerely though, because it's not as simple or as easy as just saying those words. So, it seems to me that this process that we undertake is kind of an initiation. Is that one way...

A: Yes but should be handled carefully as many are not ready for that advanced work.

Q: (L) Oh, and there was one thing I had at the bottom of the list. I guess it goes with diet. I thought it was a good idea to fast one day a week.

A: Intermittent fasting will do.

Q: (L) Okay, so obviously prayer is a good thing. Is there something else I missed?

(Chu) Singing together.

A: Yes! Something you realized lately as Chu just said!!

Q: (L) Singing together - and it has to be singing the right songs. I was experimenting with this the other night when we were doing karaoke just seeing how people did when you start them out with certain songs and then move on to different levels. Everybody did pretty well, I think. They were pretty comfortable with it. I think getting an order of songs to sing in a certain order of a certain type might be useful. Then if everybody was singing the same songs around the world, would that be kind of like a limbic link up?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) So, I guess I've covered everything. Well, I have Divination on the list... For everyday use, we use I Ching, and I think a lot of group members do the same. I think we've got that covered. One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?

What is interesting about all of this is that there are guidelines but there isn’t a fail-proof formula that works perfectly for everyone. Each of us are different, the best diet we individually need will be different, what helps to reset or balance us is different, our personal triggers, trauma and programs are different.

Yet hopefully there is a common goal or orientation that binds us, the seeking of truth, of ourselves and the greater reality. So because we’re all different and what works for me won’t necessarily work for another we need to network, share experiences and knowledge gained through experience, study and research.

Also some people are just naturally more grounded versus someone that’s more flighty. What each needs to achieve balance or protection may be different.

For example I tend towards being flighty, easily knocked off course, lack will on follow through for a good daily routine, tend to get sucked into imaginative musings etc. therefore I focus on grounding and balance a lot. Too much meditative or spiritual practices if I’m not grounded isn’t good for me. I’m still building will through a lot of intentional suffering and struggling against internal considering to do “what it doesn’t want”.

So maybe psychic hygiene for someone more naturally grounded will be different to what works for me. Just another two cents of mine 😆

Back
Top Bottom