Переводы материалов (translations of materials)

Keit said:
Siberia said:
Sent my e-mail over PM. :)

Russian SoTT is a great idea, looking forward to contribute to it.

Cool, sent you and s-kur invitations. Don't know if you know WordPress interface, but it should be pretty straight forward. If you need any help, just ask. And yeah, I hope that eventually we will all work together on Russian SOTT. This blog is just temporary. Maybe we could add categories there, organize it a bit. Feel free to suggest things.

I have account on wordpress, and for convenience we can communicate via VKontakte (my account ID there: light_code). if I do translations, too, who should I send them? just in case, here is my primary email address: nefilum@yandex.ru

I am glad that the Wave goes {things are moving} :)

Lumiere_du_Code said:
I have account on wordpress, and for convenience we can communicate via VKontakte (my account ID there: light_code). if I do translations, too, who should I send them? just in case, here is my primary email address: nefilum@yandex.ru

Lumiere_du_Code, it's great that you want to help! Since the last conversation about it several things have progressed and changed, hopefully for the better. So I've sent you a PM describing everything and how you can help. Please see this first. Thanks again!

Keit said:
Lumiere_du_Code, it's great that you want to help! Since the last conversation about it several things have progressed and changed, hopefully for the better. So I've sent you a PM describing everything and how you can help. Please see this first. Thanks again!

Done :)

есть план перевода Evidence of Revision (The assassination of America) ?
_http://youtu.be/BHb5X3fFhPw

Keit said:
As for having Russian section on SOTT, it's also a great idea, but we probably would need more than two dedicated editors for that to work. Maybe others would now be willing to help? Because that would be the best solution.

Hello guys in Russian SOTT! I need to say that you're doing an outstanding work that is very important for Russian speaking readers. May I contribute with editing/proofreading of already translated articles in Russian SOTT? Hopefully I'll be able to contribute later on with translations too, but at the moment I have several problems needed to be solved first.

This morning I've being reading "Секрет Искусства Психопата", an excellent interview that I read a few years ago in English and now in Russian. It is very well translated, but I found a few little errors (originated by automatic translation probably?) Don't you mind if I correct them and send you back for approval?

Chacara said:
Keit said:
As for having Russian section on SOTT, it's also a great idea, but we probably would need more than two dedicated editors for that to work. Maybe others would now be willing to help? Because that would be the best solution.

Hello guys in Russian SOTT! I need to say that you're doing an outstanding work that is very important for Russian speaking readers. May I contribute with editing/proofreading of already translated articles in Russian SOTT? Hopefully I'll be able to contribute later on with translations too, but at the moment I have several problems needed to be solved first.

This morning I've being reading "Секрет Искусства Психопата", an excellent interview that I read a few years ago in English and now in Russian. It is very well translated, but I found a few little errors (originated by automatic translation probably?) Don't you mind if I correct them and send you back for approval?

Great! You can post about your decision to help us in this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12953.msg556694/topicseen.html and you will get all you need to know to join us. You can post the errors you found in a document as attachment in this thread.

Altair said:
Great! You can post about your decision to help us in this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12953.msg556694/topicseen.html and you will get all you need to know to join us. You can post the errors you found in a document as attachment in this thread.

Yes, awesome! Not sure if you would like to help with posting articles too (maybe not now, but later) or fix the errors yourself, but we could also give you a link to other translated articles that still need to be proofread, and you could help us out whenever possible. Thanks for offering help!

Chacara said:
Keit said:

Hi Chacara :welcome:

It will be good if you contribute to Russian team. Thank you for offering! I've read your intro on thread Altair mentioned and have to say that conditions you're living in are very complicate and it's a great deal from you to put efforts in contributing. Your courage and desire very appreciated :flowers:

Thank you Altair, Keit, and S-kur! :D

I posted a short intro on the recommended thread last Friday, but haven't received any reply yet. So what should I do next?

Keit said:
... but we could also give you a link to other translated articles that still need to be proofread, and you could help us out whenever possible.

Ok, please give me the link and I'll try to proofread a few articles. Also, if I find an interesting article in Russian, may I send it to you?

I've started to proofread the interview translation I mentioned previously, but since it is long, it's gonna take some time. Where can I send it when I'm done?

Chacara said:
I posted a short intro on the recommended thread last Friday, but haven't received any reply yet. So what should I do next?

Just be patient... ;D

It has been answered: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12953.msg558811.html#msg558811

Back
Top Bottom