Pete Santilli: Dr. Judy Wood's handler? Cointelpro?

(Copy of my comment on Lisa's FB post)

"Ya know, back, right before DOCTOR (lol) Woods released her book, I looked into her research and her evidence presented. Even with my layperson scientific mind I found flaws. Her evidence on some things I was privy to by experience. She used pics of cars balanced on fences after Katrina as science of some kind of free energy type dynamic. Those pics were taken in my neighborhood and we're a result of the flood, not some spooky energy effect. That threw gaping holes into all of her research for me."

I thought I had made a post on a thread discussion of her work and upcoming book, but I can't find it. Come to think of it, there was a long post I had made one time and accidentally deleted before posting, that may have been it. :-[

I'd like to go back and find the exact picture referenced when I have time. But, the point is still this, much of her evidence is pictures, those pictures may lack context to a 3rd party observer. Dr. Know-what-you-know-that-you-know makes too many assumptions to be able to come to a logical final conclusion.

My 2 cents :cool2:

Re: Pete Santilli & Dr. Judy Wood - Psy-Ops - Cointelpro?

sitting said:
[Here's a passage from the exchange between Ark and Judy from the radio show (at 57:05 into the program). I had a hard time transcribing due to her many interruptions. Her eventual response to the question was telling.

Are you transcribing the whole show, or were you just interested in this part?

It just keeps getting better.

_http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/18/right-wing-radio-host-i-want-to-shoot-clinton-right-in-the-vagina/

snip said:
“Miss Hillary Clinton needs to be convicted, she needs to be tried, convicted and shot in the vagina,” he said. “I wanna pull the trigger. That ‘C U Next Tuesday’ has killed human beings that are in our ranks of our service.”

Colors, colors

Kris

RflctnOfU said:

_http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/18/right-wing-radio-host-i-want-to-shoot-clinton-right-in-the-vagina/

snip said:
“Miss Hillary Clinton needs to be convicted, she needs to be tried, convicted and shot in the vagina,” he said. “I wanna pull the trigger. That ‘C U Next Tuesday’ has killed human beings that are in our ranks of our service.”

Colors, colors

Kris

That sorta clinches it. Judy Wood is starkers for hanging around a guy like that. "Right Wing"???

RflctnOfU said:

snip said:

Colors, colors

Kris

It is evidently clear that Santilli will go to ANY lengths (i.e. garner negative publicity, because negative publicity is better than none at all) to eke out a place in the internet broadcasting "hall of fame/shame". He also appears to not care one iota if he loses some of his female listeners (or possibly his female co-host) because of his promotion of sexual violence against women. With that said, he will most likely gain some ponerized female listeners (who are possibly fueled by dislike or hatred for Hillary Clinton); female listeners who cannot relate to female/feminine aspect of Clinton, and how Santilli's statements directly and/or indirectly affect them. While I am absolutely no fan of Clinton, the promotion of sexual violence against ANY woman directly and/or indirectly affects all women, and by extension all humankind.

Santilli: “As Alex Jones puts it, [...]

Based on the Santilli quote in the article, it is also quite evident that he covets the "fame" of and models himself after Alex Jones' fear-mongering, 'shock jock' style ... though in this case, Santilli appears to have taken Jones' 'style' to a whole new and extremely disturbing level. :thdown:

Laura said:
Thing is, all these terms: free energy, zero-point energy, etc, are just cover terms for the transition from 4D to 3D, i.e. hyperdimensional interface. They go to those "zero points" and stop there and think it is just "something from nothing."
What a good thing is to read all this when I first beginning to have some notion about "free energy" (mostly videos). Thank you Laura!

I have the full documentation, and want to bury this shill once and for all. Guardian - you interested?

Attachments

• san4567890.jpg
    san4567890.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 80
Hi Nondescript,

Welcome to the Forum! It's customary here to introduce yourself on the Newbie's board. Just a little bit about yourself, and how you found the forum. You can check some of the other posts to see how others have done it.

Herondancer,

Sorry for being informal, it is no disrespect to you or the group. I am a direct victim in this matter, and wish to remain anon, and just drop off my materials to a responsible investigator and go. This man has done everything to destroy my life because I wouldn't be a part of his d-bag actions, and is trying to leverage people like Doug Hagmann and Steve Quayle against me under threat of the same shill bs he did to me, and I have had enough. I want to keep it short and sweet. Sorry if it's too informal - your group obviously can do actual research, as do I.

Thank you for your explanation, Nondescript. Your wish to remain anonymous is understandable. Networking is the way of this forum. Evaluation of information by many eyes and minds produce the most optimal course of action. If you are able, please allow time for others to add their input. It is a worldwide organization, so not everyone who may be interested may have seen your post yet.

Back
Top Bottom