Photo of Orbs?

Pythagorass said:
Speaking of Video, I came across this guys website while researching these "Little things from 4D" because I wanted to know if anyone else was getting faces in their orb photos like I had been seeing in my photos.

I'm not sure about his views, on this topic, but this video, and the many others he has are excellent.

Hi Pythagorass, it might help to realize that the human brain is very quick to find 'faces' in images, whether there is a face, objectively, in any given image or not. There's been quite a bit of research done on this, and I think we may have even carried an article on it here on the forum or on the SoTT page at some point.

In other words, the human brain looks for, and finds 'faces' in all sorts of things that do not actually contain real faces, and I think this may be a large part of the mechanism at work in your perception of the faces. fwiw.

anart said:
Pythagorass said:
Speaking of Video, I came across this guys website while researching these "Little things from 4D" because I wanted to know if anyone else was getting faces in their orb photos like I had been seeing in my photos.

I'm not sure about his views, on this topic, but this video, and the many others he has are excellent.

Hi Pythagorass, it might help to realize that the human brain is very quick to find 'faces' in images, whether there is a face, objectively, in any given image or not. There's been quite a bit of research done on this, and I think we may have even carried an article on it here on the forum or on the SoTT page at some point.

In other words, the human brain looks for, and finds 'faces' in all sorts of things that do not actually contain real faces, and I think this may be a large part of the mechanism at work in your perception of the faces. fwiw.

Hi Anart,

If I were to write a computer program that defines a face using variables such as eyes, nose, nostrils, mouth, lips, expression, cheek bones, etc. The dimensions or size of each of these items would have to be considered including the proportions or distance apart from each other. I'm sure more variables could be added, such as, the number of phi relations. The more phi relations the prettier the face. This would take my brain out of the equation, right? I'm not smart enough to write this program, however, I assure you it would find the object, in the video I linked to, to be a face and not a building or a plant.

I'm probably missing what your point was. I will contemplate it while I try these breathing excercises for the 2nd time.

Pythagorass said:
I'm probably missing what your point was. I will contemplate it while I try these breathing excercises for the 2nd time.

Yeah, you are, but that's okay. I don't have the research at hand to link to, so I'm not being very clear. Basically, it's simply a matter of pattern recognition - and, put simply, just because something 'looks like a face' doesn't mean it is a face. Glad to hear you're starting the breathing exercises!

Sorry for spelling your name wrong. Not able to edit posts yet.

Mod's note: Since you wanted to correct it, I edited your post and corrected it for you.

Here is video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OXl9wNnrm8

Here are screenshots of the video if you don't want to watch it.

[/quote]

I've seen other photos of faces on orbs, though haven't seen them on any of mine, yet. Also, not sure what I personally think about that, at this time, but still open. What I found kind of interesting about the 'full' photo that you posted above, is that there are two faces. If you look to the far left of the 'face', there's another face in the photo. Could just be that once you start looking, you find what you're looking for. On the other hand, it could really be a face image. I've seen orb photos that apparently had words and messages in them, but again, they seem to me to be in the realm where maybe it's that and maybe it's just a design in the image.

What comes to mind with the faces, for me, is the spirit photography that I've seen here and there. Someone taking a shot and over the shoulder in the background is an apparent poor Civil War victim, or Aunt Bee.

[I was going to insert a "scared" or "jawdrop" emoticon here and then realized that that's what they do in the main-stream media when they talk about edge world subjects. though expected, it none the less always annoys me. You can't discuss those subjects in public media without also offering a 'ha ha' moment. That goes for, ET, UFOs, Crop Circles, Conspiracy Insights. Nasty right?]

Back
Top Bottom