Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

I'm very prejudiced toward a Puli (Hungarian sheepdog). I've had 2 of them. I imagine I'll be living alone when I move, so considering getting another when I move and get settled in (in the next year or so). Mainly wanted for companionship and loyal protection. Both of mine were award winning show dogs that found their way to me by unusual circumstances, 1st time at age 10. Anyway, they are a pretty special, albeit an oddball breed. Kind of horrified to learn recently that Zuckerberg has one.
There is one in this famous painting of Nixon welcoming Hungarian refugees to USA:
nixon-hungary-1956.jpg

I'm very prejudiced toward a Puli (Hungarian sheepdog). I've had 2 of them. I imagine I'll be living alone when I move, so considering getting another when I move and get settled in (in the next year or so). Mainly wanted for companionship and loyal protection. Both of mine were award winning show dogs that found their way to me by unusual circumstances, 1st time at age 10. Anyway, they are a pretty special, albeit an oddball breed. Kind of horrified to learn recently that Zuckerberg has one.
There is one in this famous painting of Nixon welcoming Hungarian refugees to USA:
View attachment 43433
is that it ??

1615068397806.png

Back
Top Bottom