Piers Corbyn predicts SUPER STORM for the end of November.

that's indeed so amazing! until yesterday I was in a "wait and see" position and I thought "ok, they were wrong, all I can see is a prety beautiful wheather for this season". I I met this person who flew this morning from germany and he told me there are storms in the north (I'm actually in southern france)! I can imagine predicting weather from past solar activity pattern, I do not see how it is possible to predict solar erruptions though!

MKRNHR said:
that's indeed so amazing! until yesterday I was in a "wait and see" position and I thought "ok, they were wrong, all I can see is a prety beautiful wheather for this season". I I met this person who flew this morning from germany and he told me there are storms in the north (I'm actually in southern france)! I can imagine predicting weather from past solar activity pattern, I do not see how it is possible to predict solar erruptions though!
May i say that here in Quebec, we had for the 1 of december minus 12 and with the wind minus 22 and the next day, december 2 was minus 17 and with the wind minus -25. I do not remember seeing that in my life so soon and we are not even in winter.

Moreover, as if it was not enough, we had a snowstorn yesterday and this morning we have so much snow that we could say that we are already in the month of february. Never seen that and it is still snowing this morning.

It is going to be a very long winter, ;-(((

Back
Top Bottom