Pineal, Puberty and Fluoride

Rabelais

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Exposure to fluoride induces early puberty
By Fluoride Alert . Org
Nov 18, 2008 - 12:33:53 PM

Editor's note: You don't have a right to choose what type of water to drink or use. The majority of drinking water in the U.S. is adulterated with fluoride. The dentists make the decision and lobby the state and local governments to add the chemical into your drinking water because they say it's good for your teeth. But just because they say fluoride is good for the teeth does not mean they have the right to force you to drink it. If fluoride is indeed good for the teeth, people can use supplements or whatever anytime. But why this chemical, which has been found to pose a health risk such as bone cancer in boys, should be added to in the public drinking water systems? Something fishy, but the answer is obvious.

Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.

It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).

After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin.

Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.

Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows:

"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."

For more information, read _http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

_http://foodconsumer.org/7777/8888/Agri_amp_Environ_41/111812332008_Exposure_to_fluoride_induce_early_puberty.shtml

I've heard that Skate Liver Oil in combination with Cod Liver Oil is an effective way of de-calcifying the pineal gland (resulting from long-time exposure to fluoride). Here's a website which carries hard-to-find Skate Liver Oil:

_http://www.greenpasture.org/community/

The Pineal Gland : Our Cosmic Antenna !

The Pineal Gland has often been referred to as the 'Seat of the Soul' or the Mind's Eye and has been held in great reverence by the ancient mystery schools and those who possess this esoteric knowledge of a spiritual guiding system deeply embedded within our being.

Also, referred to as the Ajna Chakra in the ancient yogic tradition, the third eye opening is symbolic of a spiritual awakening of sorts and is marked by a pulsing sensation in the brow area right at the center of the forehead. Feels odd at first as one may not fully understand whats going on, however with time the pulsing becomes involuntary and these changes reflect in our lives as our intuitive abilities expand and we begin to see through the illusions of separation and start living a life of conscious awareness.

Recently came across a brilliant article on the Pineal Gland being our Cosmic Antenna and how we are awakening beyond the five senses ... thought I'll share ...

In a distant past our pineal gland used to be our third eye and, even more than an eye: a cosmic receiver and sender of multi-dimensional information. The pineal gland is now a tiny gland in the center of our brain, connected with all our senses and the rest of our body. Through the other senses it communicates with the outer world in electrical impulses.

Full article: _http://psychedelicadvent.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-pineal-gland-our-cosmic-antenna.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PsychedelicAdventure+%28P

_http://www.designed-perception.com/alternative-news-

ADMIN NOTE: Links deactivated.

Re: The Pineal Gland : Our Cosmic Antenna !

Actually we have a slightly different view of the matter here. First of all, see the Forum Guidelines that you agreed to follow when you signed up which state clearly the underpinning ideas of this forum and its operation.

Then see session 21 December 1996 where you will read:

Q: (A) Which part of a human extends into 4th density?
A: That which is effected by pituitary gland.
Q: (L) And what is that?
A: Psychic.
Q: (A) Are there some particular DNA sequences that
facilitate transmission between densities?
A: Addition of strands.
Q: (L) How do you get added strands?
A: You don't get, you receive.
Q: (L) Where are they received from?
A: Interaction with upcoming wave, if vibration is aligned.
Q: (L) How do you know if this is happening?
A: Psychophysiological changes manifest.

Then see session 12 April 1997:

Cs said:
Q: We have talked about the Nation of the Third Eye before.
What is the third eye and how does one activate it?
A: What do you think?
Q: Well, what I think may be erroneous. Is it the pineal
gland?
A: May be part of the picture.
Q: Is the third eye something one can use to view their
reality?
A: Ditto.
Q: What is the best method for activating it?
A: This is a good one, for example.
Q: Oh, you mean channeling.

Followed by session 15 April 2000:

Q: (J) What exactly is the function of the pituitary gland in your references to Stonehenge?
A: This gland is your uplink.
Q: (L) Is it possible that the pituitary can be stimulated by external sources such as radio waves, waves from a supernova, or other frequencies in the environment?
A: Yes and experiments have ensued.
Q: (L) Would it be beneficial for us to experiment with such things?
A: Not wise. You could fry yourself in your zeal.
Q: (J) Are you guys actually channelling through your pituitary via radio waves?
A: This channeling process is comprehensive. Spiritual/psychic/physical.
Q: (L) I guess we aren't supposed to do any experimentation with it though.
A: You can experiment, but not technologically.

A: No. Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the "stone" was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!
Q: (L) Were the beings involved in this type of activity 3rd density, 4th density or bi-density?
A: Originally 4th when home was in other locators.
Q: (L) Could it be said that the pituitary gland itself is the body's own "mother stone?"
A: If you prefer.

Sitting beneath the cerebral hemispheres are the thalamus and hypothalamus. The thalamus is a relay center between the periphery and the cortex. It receives sensory information from virtually every region of the body, filters all of the information, and then relays the filtered portion to the cerebral cortex. The hypothalamus functions much like the thalamus, but mediates its actions by controlling the release of hormones by the pituitary gland. Its major functions include regulation of body temperature, adjusting heart and respiratory rates, and stimulation and inhibition of eating and drinking.

Is it possible that certain psychotropic medication can have an impact on :-) the functioning of the pineal gland? ie. makes it more "sensitive"?

Therpo said:
Is it possible that certain psychotropic medication can have an impact on :-) the functioning of the pineal gland? ie. makes it more "sensitive"?

Why would you want to do that? did you read the response gave to jimmy above?

Hi irjO,

Somehow I can't find YOUR response.
I'm asking not with an experiment in mind, but about a hypotheses if something like this were to happen by accident?

Therpo said:
Hi irjO,

I'm asking not with an experiment in mind, but about a hypotheses if something like this were to happen by accident?

I think he was referring to Laura's response. As for making it more sensitive, I think if it's meant to happen, it'll happen naturally. Any attempt to coerce or influence the higher centers into communication almost always backfire, and can even open you up to manipulation from higher realms.

whitecoast said:
Therpo said:
Hi irjO,

I think he was referring to Laura's response. As for making it more sensitive, I think if it's meant to happen, it'll happen naturally. Any attempt to coerce or influence the higher centers into communication almost always backfire, and can even open you up to manipulation from higher realms.

Suppose it's like alcohol, makes you feel temporarily confident (for some). So it's like asking, does alcohol make you confident? It might give that impression but it's not real, and if you're lacking confidence already, alcohol's going to be an easy trap to fall into. I'd say the same applies, no psychotropic drug will bypass personal work in the sense that it's going to dissolve personal inadequacies, which when you think about it are the barriers we already have that separate us from our own "higher" sensitivities. So would seem there's more to gain by addressing those barriers already in us first, rather than getting absorbed in the lure of an easy fix, if you know what I mean.

alkhemst said:
whitecoast said:
Therpo said:
Hi irjO,

Suppose it's like alcohol, makes you feel temporarily confident (for some). So it's like asking, does alcohol make you confident? It might give that impression but it's not real, and if you're lacking confidence already, alcohol's going to be an easy trap to fall into. I'd say the same applies, no psychotropic drug will bypass personal work in the sense that it's going to dissolve personal inadequacies, which when you think about it are the barriers we already have that separate us from our own "higher" sensitivities. So would seem there's more to gain by addressing those barriers already in us first, rather than getting absorbed in the lure of an easy fix, if you know what I mean.

Indeed.. it would be like trying to go for the easy way of things without having to do the work.. and we all know here, that trying to do that nothing will be achieved!

I don't think that you are understanding me correctly. I am in no way suggesting a short cut, or an easy way. I will try to explain again. Say one were to go through years of stringent and dedicated learning and tempering. To a degree where one is able to face all your personal inadequacies and is able to come into contact (if that is the right phrasing) with your higher sensitivities, but is then accidentally administered a psychotropic medication (without the person's intent or consent) - could this have a more sensitising effect to the pineal gland? Say a once off anomaly?

We know that certain chemicals have effects on various neurological functions. We also know that exercising one's brain strengthens neural networks and allows for new networks. We also know (now) that the adult brain is far more potential for plasticity then ever thought.

Let my try the following as an example: Say Lance Amstrong had NEVER used any performance enhancing drugs etc etc. But that he was able to reach his - and all cyclist's - peak state by shear effort, and was then for one race unknowingly administered an enhancing drug: would is performance for that one race be different /perhaps better/ than those that he achieved through merit?

Therpo said:
I don't think that you are understanding me correctly. I am in no way suggesting a short cut, or an easy way. I will try to explain again. Say one were to go through years of stringent and dedicated learning and tempering. To a degree where one is able to face all your personal inadequacies and is able to come into contact (if that is the right phrasing) with your higher sensitivities, but is then accidentally administered a psychotropic medication (without the person's intent or consent) - could this have a more sensitising effect to the pineal gland? Say a once off anomaly?

Why would you be interested in the results coming from such a "once off anomaly" of "accidentally administered psychotropic medication without the person's intent or consent"?

Can I interject a distinction of the scientific "third eye" (aka parietal eye) with this wiki definition?
"A parietal eye, also known as a third-eye or pineal eye, is a part of the epithalamus present in some animal species[fish, amphibians and reptiles]. The eye is photoreceptive and is associated with the pineal gland, regulating circadian rhythmicity and hormone production for thermoregulation."
So in a biological sense it is an eye of sorts, but where that term jumps to being a psychic portal/connection in humans who lack an actual parietal eye is curious.

Jimmy Farnum said:
The Pineal Gland has often been referred to as the 'Seat of the Soul' or the Mind's Eye and has been held in great reverence by the ancient mystery schools and those who possess this esoteric knowledge of a spiritual guiding system deeply embedded within our being.
The beginning of this misconception may have been initiated by Samael Aun Weor
http://gnosticteachings.org/contributors/samael-aun-weor.html
Samael Aun Weor (a Hebrew name) remains largely unknown in the English-speaking world. But in his native Latin America, he is known internationally as the founder of the Gnostic Movement and author of over seventy books about the fundamental root knowledge from which all our most important philosophical, scientific, and religious traditions blossomed.

There's an excerpt from his book, Fundamental Notions of Endocrinology & Criminology, The Pineal Gland (created on Saturday, 17 January 1959) listing many of these same notions that the pineal gland is the third eye.
http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/fundamental-notions-of-endocrinology-a-criminology/1437-the-pineal-gland.html

for an idea of what he was teaching:
The pineal gland is situated in the posterior part of the brain. This small gland is only five millimeters in diameter. A very important, fine, sand-like tissue surrounds it. The pineal gland is a small tissue of a red-grayish color. This small gland is intimately related with the sexual organs. The pineal gland secretes certain hormones that regulate the whole process of evolution and the development of the sexual organs.

Conventional science assures that after these hormones have achieved their purpose, then this gland degenerates into a fibrous tissue. They state that after the total development of the sexual organs, the pineal gland is no longer capable of secreting any hormones.

Descartes assured us that this gland is the “seat of the Soul.” The Orientals assure us that this gland is a dormant “third eye.” When the occidental medicine of the world discovered that this gland is only a red-grayish tissue situated in the posterior part of the brain, then it rejected the affirmation of Descartes and the Orientals. It would have been better not to have created scientific dogmas and to have studied instead all the concepts in an eclectic and didactic form.

The yogis of India assure us that the pineal gland is the window of Brahma, the Diamond Eye, the polyvoyant eye, that through some special training, gives us the perception of the Ultra....

The oriental sages say that sexual potency depends on the potency of the pineal gland. Now we can explain to ourselves the scientific basis of Chastity.

There is no doubt that all the great Biblical prophets were great pinealists. Scientific Chastity combined with certain practices permitted them to see the Ultra of Nature.

Gnostics state that the atom of the Holy Spirit is found within the pineal gland. Biology is resolved to investigate all these things. The Orientals affirmed that in the pineal gland is found the lotus flower of a thousand petals. There is no doubt that this is the crown of saints.

Human beings of great intelligence have their pineal gland highly developed. It has been discovered that the pineal glands of cretins are atrophied....The senses of this Astral Body seem to bloom like lotus flowers from the very essence of the endocrine glands. The lotus of a thousand petals, mentioned by yogis of India, is a psychic sense of the Astral Body.

The special development of the pineal gland allows us to perceive the Astral Body and its psychic senses as lotus flowers bloom from the endocrine glands.

He seems quite assured, as do many other new-agers on the web, but Descartes never proved his supposition. Dr Rick Strassman (DMT: The Spirit Molecule) also makes an unsubstantiated suggestion that the pineal gland and this endogenous neurotransmitter are coordinated toward "spiritual" connections, leading to questions such as Therpo's about psychotropic enhancers.

When you look at the appearance of the pituitary gland with it's lobes attached to a "stem", seems to resemble a lotus flower more than the pineal gland, which got it's name because it looked like a pine cone.

Oh, that reminds me of a reference made about Samael Aun Weor in the 2010 MIVILUDES report post
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?action=search2

The New Age in 2012

The entry in a new age, that of Aquarius, has been prophesied for different dates depending on the school of thought. For some, it began in 1962 (See the works of Samaël Aun Weor), but the year 2012 emerges now for some time as the culmination, if not the true beginning, of this period of transformation or “ascension” to a new era for humanity.

Many popular new age/ "gnostic" websites seem to be parroting his teachings or ideas about the pineal gland being a polyvoyant eye (is that even a real word?)

So how/when has the "third eye"(parietal eye) that is associated with fish', amphibians' and reptiles' pineal gland become synonymous with "third eye"(mind's eye) of the human pituitary/psychic center?
Very curious.

@obyvatel
In all seriousness, because I went through such an anomalious experience.

Therpo said:
@obyvatel
In all seriousness, because I went through such an anomalious experience.
I would be interested in hearing about the experience if you would like to share the details.

Back
Top Bottom