"Pizzagate" Explodes

We've all seen these weird and very disturbing tweets by celebrities and other 'influencers' (e.g. Hollywood peeps) that have been dug up by amateur researchers. The latest example that those of you on Twitter surely have seen is some wannabe 'actor'(?) named Chrissy Teigen (never heard of her before). She's been openly anti-Trump, and I think she was the one who called people to boycott Goya products, because their CEO had praised Trump, or something.

Now the 'citizen investigators' have unearthed her old tweets dating back to ca 2010, and in those you can see the brazen and totally pervert mindset of these satanists, or whatever they are...crazy people. To get you an idea you can look in this thread:

Anyways, what I've been wondering of is why would these sickos who probably are part of an evil pedophile cult openly tweet these pervert, sick and disturbing things? The best reason I can think of is the following:

In Fiona Barnett's book 'Eyes Wide Open' (I've accidentally named it Eyes Wide Shut in a couple of previous posts) she describes the hierarchical structure of this 'cabal'. I wrote about it in this previous post. At the top there's the elite who inherit their positions (the famous 'bloodlines') and at the bottom you have the 'coven people', the wannabes who never can reach the very top because they are 'mugglers' (as in Harry Potter). From what I've read also elsewhere, it seems like the practice of covertly signaling satanic content is something that they believe gives them power over the ordinary people. They sort of throw it in our faces without most of us noticing anything unusual, and then they probably chuckle over their success.

This information coming out regarding Chrissy Teigen's tweets is absolutely SICK.

She was in the Epstein flight logs (supposing they are genuine) along with her husband John Legend. After looking through her tweets, I am left with the impression that she is a pedophile. She makes bizarre remarks on numerous occasions about children in a sexual way - including feeling sexually attracted to babies, young girls etc. IMO, these kind of remarks cannot simply be explained by a "dark" sense of humor.

She also makes numerous references to the word pizza - which continues to look more like a code-word for something - whether it be children or not.

Here are another few tweets: 1594841099830.png

So, my guess is that these sickos that are low in the hierarchy, the non-bloodline 'mugglers', have a great desire to, as Barnett describes, to rise in the hierarchy (as far up as they possibly can) and thus they want to show their masters how daring and brave they are. According to Barnett the 'coven people' are also privately resentful at the elite sickos, since they know that they can never get to the top, so they don't always adhere strictly to 'the rules'.

And as with psychopaths, there are the really smart ones, the pretty smart ones, and then the really dumb ones. Again, as Barnett describes, the dumb ones have no control over their sick and satanic sexual perversions, so they make mistakes (and sometime the elite punishes or kills them for those mistakes). So, I guess the dumb ones don't have the IQ to do this covert signaling in a strategic enough way, they just write tweet like this Teigen-douchebag not thinking about the consequences. The pretty smart ones can do this more covertly and with signals that can be interpreted either normally or 'satanically' (plausible deniability).

I tend to agree. Even on a more mundane level, without the need for a "satanic" hierarchy, basic psychological characteristics in psychopathy and character disturbance could at least help to explain their tendency to discuss this in public. These types perceive themselves as above the law, and it provides them with excitement and a sense of satisfaction and power to be able to openly flaunt the "open secret" for the world to see, all the while knowing that only the initiated understand what they are actually communicating.

It is thoroughly odd that this has been hidden plain sight for so long, and yet it is only coming to public attention in recent years. Perhaps it is one of the effects of the oncoming wave and will be part of the great "unveiling". Either way, I truly hope that these sick b***ards are exposed and pay for their crimes.

The arrests and take down of paedophiles seems to ramping up, finally!

Most-wanted paedophile mastermind behind darknet sites that served thousands across the globe is arrested

Back when there was a real alternative r/conspiracy boards on reddit, they noticed Chrissy Teigen was mysteriously on a fed/faa-stopped flight and she was tweeting about it. That's when I first heard of the pedo connections to her.

You can find plenty of MSM gibberish...
But WTF??
Reddit's COO checks Chrissy Teigen's Twitter every day

MSM
Chrissy Teigen's QAnon Conspiracy Theorist Drama Explained - Elle
Chrissy Teigen Was Mysteriously Stuck on Flight to Nowhere - Vulture
Tokyo-bound flight with Chrissy Teigen forced to return to Los Angeles
Chrissy Teigen tweets from Tokyo-bound flight forced to turn around

Now the conspiracy ones are harder to find.

IMO, these kind of remarks cannot simply be explained by a "dark" sense of humor.

She also makes numerous references to the word pizza - which continues to look more like a code-word for something - whether it be children or not.

Agreed. This form of inside joke/slang is a sick piece metaphorical innuendo. Looking closely (probably too closely) at this tweet in the image "WATER SLIDE THAT GOES THROUGH A SHARK TANK!?" - I couldn't help ruminant over what the heck is the hidden meaning here? I don't think I really want to know but without letting my imagine run too far away, I remembered this commercial from the 80's -

Some form of corporate symbolism with devour imprint - whether hiding in plan site or subliminal. Nothing more fun that encouraging kids to dive right into the crocodiles mouth, right? Of course this maybe pattern recognition run amok, but listen to the metaphors these people live by 🤔🤢

I wouldn't normally think anything of it, but while picking up a random book for some design inspiration and flipping to the index I landed on the Hs and at the top was guess who? Going to the page which was about social media yielded the picture below:

hmm.png

@Ocean - Seems he's been at it since 2010, eh? (might be a stretch) Keep lighting that fire, it's all so terrifying. Especially, when the bells, red flags, and spidey sense go off 🥺

This is the latest Laura Walker post, who is an astrologer that studies the "Sabian Symbols":

Around the 13 minute mark she addresses the pedophilia problem. This next month, according to her, will be all about the ever-expanding cultural awareness of this stuff; and she also says that those who do this evil BS will start acting irrationally and lash out in many ways to try to stop the spread of these truths, but it won't work. There's quite a bit more on this audio. According to the astrology she shares here these next four or five months will be very intense, and things won't begin to truly settle down until after April of next year (the start of the next astrological new year).

Back
Top Bottom