"Pizzagate" Explodes

Tom Hanks is 100% a peadophile.

EPSTEIN'S FLIGHT LOGS

View attachment 37568

While I have no doubt that most of these people, or all of them, could be pedophiles, the flight logs do not provide 100% proof of that. In a sense I wish that they would be conclusive proof, so that they could nail these guys, but as have been pointed out earlier, someone ‘just plain greedy’ could have been on that plane in order to make shady business connections.

I sincerely do hope that conclusive evidence will surface to put those evil pedophile monsters away for life. However, even the evidence would not guarantee it, since as we’ve seen over and over again, they almost always get off the hook because of corrupted officials handling the cases. In other words, I don’t see much hope, but just maybe this ‘snowball’ of evidence will ultimately become so big that it can’t be ignored any longer.

I am a person who has 'been round the block' somewhat. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
Have travelled to 45 countries, lived in several of them. In fact I have not returned to my native land at all.

Met many, many levels of people on the way, including aristocrats, royal family of several countries (Princess Alia and Princess Haya send me Christmas cards) And I am NOT naive.

I do not give the benefit of the doubt to anyone (although I used to when I was younger, but I have learnt better)
I operate on my instincts and my inner voice, which has never lead me astray. My psychic abilities have helped me to navigate through this evil world, and am instantly able to read people at just one glance.

So when I find the names on the Epstein Flight Logs I do not make excuses for them. Why should I? The proof is in the pudding. They are guilty from the get go. No one can tell me that they had no clue where they were going and what would await them when they arrived. They knew. They ALL KNEW!

So no, I do NOT buy into the "oh please, let's just give them the benefit of the doubt"
Hell NO!

I am a person who has 'been round the block' somewhat. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
Have travelled to 45 countries, lived in several of them. In fact I have not returned to my native land at all.

Met many, many levels of people on the way, including aristocrats, royal family of several countries (Princess Alia and Princess Haya send me Christmas cards) And I am NOT naive.

I do not give the benefit of the doubt to anyone (although I used to when I was younger, but I have learnt better)
I operate on my instincts and my inner voice, which has never lead me astray. My psychic abilities have helped me to navigate through this evil world, and am instantly able to read people at just one glance.

So when I find the names on the Epstein Flight Logs I do not make excuses for them. Why should I? The proof is in the pudding. They are guilty from the get go. No one can tell me that they had no clue where they were going and what would await them when they arrived. They knew. They ALL KNEW!

So no, I do NOT buy into the "oh please, let's just give them the benefit of the doubt"
Hell NO!
I believe I understand where you are coming from, Ocean: that gut feeling, internal compass sort of "knowing." Having said that, I think the best research into shadowy areas like this requires putting those feelings aside -- not discounting them, mind you -- but putting them aside as you commence the diligent work of proving your gut instincts to be factually correct. And if you do have a good internal compass at work, that can only help you in this effort. Short of that, we're talking about conjecture and speculation. There's nothing wrong with that, either. It's just a question of how far you want to take your investigations. If we were to see an actual trial of Gislaine Maxwell, for example, the prosecution would need to be working with very precise, incontrovertible evidence and convincing testimony, and no doubt a cross-referencing of both in order to present a compelling case.

I just finished reading Tom O'Neill's fairly recent book on Manson. It's actually a very instructive book to read if you're interested in this kind of research since it's written as a first person, largely chronological narrative about just how he went about doing this investigative work: which witnesses he spoke to, and when, what evidence he considered and even uncovered, what improvised theories he was working with through each leg of his investigation, etc. -- along with all the dead ends he ran into, and all the doubts he was having -- the substance of which took him twenty years of his working life to accomplish (!) And even at the end of those twenty years, he still couldn't say with any certainty exactly how the murders went down (there were "finishers" involved, for example), and what exactly motivated them, given there were any number of theories that seemed to fit the bill. However, O'Neill did disprove beyond a reasonable doubt Vincent Bugliosi's "Helter Skelter" scenario, which knowingly ignored a treasure trove of vital evidence and testimony. And in disproving "Helter Skelter," O'Neill shed light on a great deal else, including the probable role of MKULTRA, by way of deep background on the case.

Anyway, it's probably something I should write about elsewhere on this forum, but it came to mind as an example of what this kind of work entails. It certainly does test one's own sanity, that's for sure!

I just listened to Laura Walker of the "Oracle Report" talk about the astrological energetics at this time, and how they are powerful enough to shine a spotlight on all of the darkness in this world over the next three weeks. She talks about the Wayfair thing and Ellen DeGeneres selling a pillow for $10,000 and how symbolism will be the downfall of the elites. She follows the Sabian Symbols, not regular astrology, because she believes that the elites use those symbols themselves to plan out their hijinks.

I've followed Laura for years, and though she can be a bit flaky, she has been generally correct about the influences she sees possible to occur during specific time frames based on astrological alignments. If she is right here, then these next three weeks will be extremely intense - but the main thing she emphasizes is how the entire child trafficking thing is being exposed now, and to be ready because the elites would literally do anything to keep it all from becoming front-page news.

We are in major "psy-op" time, and the Maxwell thing may be their attempt to color things to their liking and drown out the "noise". She also warns that there WILL be a "second wave" of something COVID-like, and it will dwarf the first, because that's just how these people roll.

Anyway, here is her discussion:

Has anyone seen the movie Doctor Sleep by Stephen King? A few hours after reading the posts and watching the videos here about Adrenochrome I decided to watch this film on HBO not knowing anything about it. I may be reading to much into it but it creeped me out. Its about a small group of people who live for centuries and grow old very slowly. They manage this by kidnapping children. They tie them down and torture them by stabbing different areas of the body. As the child screams in terror and pain they exhale a vapor the people hungrily inhale. They call it steam and say this is their food. The child finally dies after every bit of this vapor is drained from the body.

Its a 2 hour movie and the sequel to The Shining. I only watched half. It's well done, suspenseful with imaginative visuals. The death scene was not overly gruesome and much was implied, but still disturbing especially after reading here. King probably knows about this stuff.

Last edited:
Wayfair? Photo with firm's 'operations head' convinces Internet
Several users took to Twitter to share a photo of Maxwell with an unidentified man who they are calling 'Bill Hutcherson' and claiming is the head of operations at Wayfair

wayfair maxwell.jpeg

EPSTEIN'S FLIGHT LOGS

View attachment 37568
Although having one's name on a flight list is certainly NOT proof of being a pedophile, I find it quite remarkable that many of these names have had similar allegations against them with regard to sex abuse and (some) pedophillia. Here are just a few examples that come to mind after skimming through that list:

Akon (rapper):Apologizes for "dry humping" 14 year old girl & Akon defends 'hero' Bill Cosby over sex abuse conviction

Bill Clinton: List of scandals here

Charlie Sheen: Accused of sodomising child-star Corey Haim

James Franko: List of sex abuse allegations including attempted meetup with teenager

Kevin Spacey: Accused of multiple sexual assaults on young males

Steven Spielberg: Accused by Hollywood actor Isaac Kappy as pedophile

Seth Green: Also accused by Isaak Kappy

Woody Allen : Creepy history and child sex abuse claims

Tom Hanks - read above for previous comments

EPSTEIN'S FLIGHT LOGS

View attachment 37568

Ocean, try doing a little research into some of those names(I started to). I think you might find that there are quite likely dealings going on that don't all have to do with sex with underage girls(or boys). After all, GE likely used his power, plane and island to create more power, sometimes in the form of money. I don't know that 100% of people he dealt with shared his perversions.

I seem to recall you're located in the u.s.? Here there is of course that old caveat: Innocent until proven guilty(in a court of law). Let's just hope beyond hope that the perps will actually get as far as a courtroom and get a fair(really fair:evil:) trial.

Hello Ketone Cop
Glad to find you on another forum, even if this one isn't funny at all

I found this video on a French website:
Children, rescues and arrests!!!
Les enfants, les sauvetages et les arrestations !!!

As for Pluto in astrology,
I can say that I know Pluto well, because it's my Scorpio ascendant...
And I'm Capricorn, and Pluto has been walking around on my Sun for two years and I've seen a lot of it, and I almost died from it.
Pluto resides in the underworld, and when he comes out, he denounces, destroys, to be reborn.
When Pluto passed into Scorpio, there was the denunciation or discovery of Aids.
It passed into Sagittarius, a sign, among others, of children and Faith: there were the first denunciations of child abduction and paedophilia, with the big "Dutroux" affair in Belgium, which made a lot of noise in this part of the world but which was, one suspects, hidden in a certain way.
For the Faith, there was the scandal with the penultimate Pope (also hidden) and the election of Pope Francis.
This Pope is a Jesuit, with all that that means, and we all forget that we have two Popes at the moment!!!
Capricorn is everything that concerns high places, governments, countries, (with Cancer in front of it representing the population).
We can see now the enormous way all the governments of the world lie to us.
The conjunction of Saturn Pluto with Jupiter can trigger pandemics, which we see at the moment, manipulated pandemics, which Pluto shows.
Saturn has moved away from the conjunction, but it's coming back for now.
He therefore leaves Pluto and Jupiter in conjunction, which currently denounces the trafficking of all these children.

In the last session, the CS spoke from the USA and England.
Let's not forget that Pluto will return to the native Pluto of the United States...
A great cycle of Pluto that ends and begins again...
But that's another matter.

Friendship and tenderness

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom