Planetary alignments are ominous for 2021-2024

According to astrologer Daniel T. Ferrera, when a great conjunction occurs during an election or inauguration year, the president is likely to die in office. [2] The table at the end of this article shows this has been the case since 1940, except for the last two great conjunctions. However, there were assassination attempts against both those presidents.

Presidents who were elected around a great conjunction
Election YearPresidentDied in office?Date of Death or IncidentCause of Death / Detail of Incident
1840William Henry HarrisonYes4 April 1841Pneumonia
1860Abraham LincolnYes15 April 1865Assassination
1880James A. GarfieldYes19 September 1881Assassination
1900William McKinleyYes14 September 1901Assassination
1920Warren G. HardingYes2 August 1923Heart attack
1940Franklin D. RooseveltYes12 April 1945Cerebral hemorrhage
1960John F. KennedyYes22 November 1963Assassination
1980Ronald ReaganNo30 March 1981Shot but survived.
2000George W. BushNo10 May 2005Thrown a live grenade which did not detonate.
The next United States presidential election is scheduled for Tuesday, November 3, 2020. President Donald Trump is seeking reelection to a second term.
Holy Cow!! Like clockwork. OMGosh, the thought of the MSM and Kamala Harris waxing philosophical with a tear in one eye, clutching their hankies as they eulogize the "great democrat", Joe Biden, struck down in a cruel twist of fate just as he reached the pinnacle of political hackdom...after a lifetime of selfless service to his nation...etc

I am torn between hysterical laughter and disgusted loathing. (I try to always let laughter win out in the final analysis)

...and posted by Cassandra, no less! How apropos!!

BUCKLE UP! Beginning 2021, the earth and other planets will be begin moving into a planetary alignment that last happened in 79 A.D. This alignment will culminate in 2024, with when earth's gravitational pull by the sun will be cancelled out as earth moves directly between an aligned Jupiter and Saturn, and into the magnetic field created by that alignment.

Also, in 2023-24, there will also be a square of Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto and Uranus. The last time this happened was sometime between 536-578 A.D. (he suspects the date has been obfuscated to keep us in the dark) which was a very dire period of seismic activity, revolution, war and death.

In addition, in 2023 Pluto will move into the area marked by the constellation of Aquarius, which is associated with electricity/technology (he wonders about this involving 5G), change, rebellion and revolution as seen the last time Pluto was in this position-- the American Revolution!

Then on April 8, 2024 a solar eclipse will occur over America. Combined with these other planetary configurations, the San Andreas or the New Madrid earthquake faults may be triggered and the super-volcano in Yellowstone may erupt to create a volcanic winter.

All of this will occur as the sun continues decreasing its output due to the Grand Solar Minimum which has already begun.

Hi JGeroppoulas,
I did make a cautious prediction about an earthquake and last Eclipse over Chile 14 December 2020, i wrote it on another forum, where my avatar is Monk, the post was written on 8th December, so well before the event, i have pasted it below:-
12-08-2020, 10:11 AM

Monk

member_premium.gif

Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Hi Jup,
I thought i would give a scientific thread section regarding the Solar Eclipse of 14th December 2020, the link is below passing at approx. Santiago, Chile area:-
Astro Trails | Patagonia Eclipse Dec 2020
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santia...ural_disasters
https://science.howstuffworks.com/en...-own-tides.htm

It must be noted that there are so much we dont know about earthquakes, and for a feather to break a camel's back, the tensions in the Earth that cause an earthquake are poorly known, but the Moon exerts a tension on the Earth with tides and raising the crust, so there is a very small chance of this in "The Ring of Fire", along the coast of Chile.
With the Sun and Moon in an Eclipse along the coast, then this adds more tension.
Our Sun wobbles on it's axis regarding planets in orbit, being called a Barycenter:-
What Is a Barycenter? | NASA Space Place – NASA Science for Kids
http://solar-center.stanford.edu/act...ff/Wobble.html
I will add an astrological viewpoint later, i have no idea if the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction could effect this as they are under a degree apart on 14th December.

In the last couple of days i was wondering when was the last time a great conjunction has occured during a solstice. After having searched a little bit on the internet i've found a forum where someone asked the same question.

The given reply to the said question i've found rather interesting, but still i would like to point out that i'm not engaging nor advocating any magical thinking here, though i reckon that such a cosmic event happening during the winter solstice is rather intriguing. Anyways here is the reply i've found on the forum astronomy.stackexchange.com:

It depends how you define “conjunction.” For example, this year, Jupiter and Saturn will be at the same ecliptic longitude and the same right ascension within hours of each other on December 21, 2020. However, in 2000, they were at the same right ascension on May 30, but at the same ecliptic longitude on May 28, 2000.

I have done calculations (using the VSOP87 planetary theory for positions and Meeus’ Astronomical Algorithms, Second Edition, 1998, for dates of solstices), for conjunctions measured by ecliptic longitude. The result is at Conjunctions near solstice

This doesn’t give you the precise moment of conjunction; it just lists solstices where Jupiter and Saturn were at less than 5° from each other, between the years −1000 and +3000. As you can see for 2020, the spacing between the two in ecliptic longitude (i.e. neglecting latitude difference) is 0.0387°. The last time these planets were so close in ecliptic longitude at the solstice was in −204 (i.e. 205 BCE).

The only other times in the time span calculated where Jupiter and Saturn were at less than 0.1° in ecliptic longitude (again, neglecting latitude) at the solstice are in −860 and in +2159.

Interestingly, it is in 2020 that the planets are so close in latitude as well at the solstice; their spacing was slightly more that 56′ in 861 BCE and slightly more than 19′ in 205 BCE; and will be more than 1° 12′ in 2159 CE. (Again, these are spacings at the solstices; they may come closer at other dates than solstices, but your question was solstices.)

As above, so below. Saturn in Jupiter after 8 centuries.

Yesterday a friend asked me if I had took acquaintance of this rare event. It surprised me her question and how she was so aware of these things happening, while I was at the moment uninformed about it and so busy researching other topics. For me —though maybe some may interpret as some kind of “wishful thinking”— that was another calling produced by synchronicity.

Okay, let’s see. Jupiter and Saturn will be together in the sky, as one only “star,” now on December 21 of 2020 (tomorrow, Monday). It’s told that last time similar event occurred was on Mar 4, 1226 —about 800 years ago. In astronomy and astrology this event is called “Great conjunction.”

Wikipedia

Great conjunctions attracted considerable attention in the past as omens. During the late Middle Ages and Renaissance they were a topic broached by the pre-scientific and transitional astronomer-astrologers of the period up to the time of Tycho and Kepler, by scholastic thinkers as Roger Bacon or Pierre d'Ailly, and they are mentioned in popular and literary works by authors such as Dante and Shakespeare. This interest is traced back in Europe to translations of Arabic texts especially Albumasar's book on conjunctions.

It's told that "Great conjunctions" —of Jupiter/Saturn— happens on average every 19 years but this one is special because will occur in the Solstice —this phenomenon so regarded by Freemasons and ancient cultures— and will be the closest great conjunction since July 16, 1623. That is to say 397 years ago, which is a prime number and so part of the residence of mystics. However in 1623 the sun blinded such sight, therefore we have to return to 1226 to see another 0.1 degrees apart like this.

What are we looking at? What is the significance of this event? How this does relate to the chaos we are living now? How those “united” spheres do act over earth and on the souled Terrans on it?

Astrology? Maybe not really. But I admit that to me this relates to a rare window/time —Saturn/Cronus— and information —Jupiter. Indeed I almost placed this entire post into a recent thread where Ark speaks of time in a video. But it seemed too branching out, and so later I found this page.

Session December 14, 1996

A: Prime numbers are the dwellings of the mystics.

In the least but potentially the best, since all is connected why not to extend and expand this phenomenon to aspects of our awareness?! So…

“As above, so below."

I found the next quote related to the above sentence. At first I intended to cite like 2 to 5 lines, but the respective session is so interesting that I could not reduce it much. Anyway, it turned out a C’s incursion of which I’ve made 3 quotations where the last one is the shortest but very cheerful.

Session 4 April 2015

A: Divine will manifests through humanity. Giving rise to many manifestations of your reality.
Q: (L) What is divine will?
A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.
Q: (Pierre) That's funny cause several times we ask about the links between energy or electromagnetism and information. Here, they talk about energy of information.
(L) So are you saying that differing relationships between types of information units of some sort... um... interact and emanate and generate energy?
A: Close.
Q: (Perceval) It's probably better to put it the other way: Infinite permutations of energy of information configurations. Permutations of information energies.
(L) So, infinite permutations of information configurations produces energy? Is that it?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Okay. So... Is there a particular reason why this topic has been brought up or announced?
A: As above, so below

(Pierre) As above, so below is a reference to below it's human beings... The information we believe or process has an influence on energetic patterns and activity on the humanity and earth level?
(Chu) Or the opposite.
(Pierre) Both ways maybe.
A: Not quite. Human activity may reflect cosmic processes.
Q: (L) So when the ancients talked about divine will, when they say history unfolding is a consequence of divine will, they may not have been too far off?
Q: (L) So there are some things that simply happen, and nothing we can do can change that.
Q: (L) There are cosmic processes that must take place, and we as humanity are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.
A: Yes indeed!

Q: (Galatea) They're trying to give us a hint. We're trying to use our monkey brains to think...
(Perceval) Well, the last answer was, "Human activity may reflect cosmic processes." So, what's going on in term of human activity right now that we could... I mean, and once we define that, what kind of a process is that a reflection of?
A: Chaos precedes creation.
Q: (L) Okay, is that a suggestion that we are in a period of chaos because elements need to be broken down in order to re-use them in a creative process? I mean, just metaphorically speaking?
Q: (L) Well, that kinda leads into some of the questions that are on my mind because of various interactions on the forum. A lot of people talk about wanting to wait for the Wave. In fact, I think there was one person who said that if he had a date for the Wave, he would work on himself, but since there's no date, he doesn't see any point in doing that.
A: The "Wave" is in process. Remember your principle of scale.
Q: (L) You mean the one that I wrote when I was doing Noah?
Q: (L) Okay, that principle of scale was basically that when a quantum wave collapse occurs at the atomic scale, it's like nearly instantaneous because of the smallness of the system.
(Pierre) Macro scale takes more time.
(L) Yes. A wave or a phase transition at the macrocosmic scale would take place over a period of time. So, that reminds me of the session back I think it was in 1995, because I just recently re-read it, and it was about the dying off of the frogs. We were talking about frogs dying off because somebody had reported that frogs were disappearing. We asked about this, and the answer was along the lines that that was a precursor or an effect of the Wave. In other words, what we're seeing from our perspective are incremental events that, in a larger perspective, would be more or less instantaneous.
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is that the principle of scale we're talking about here?
A: Yes. And those who do not realize this will "go under".
Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?
A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!
…….

A: For some things may be more dramatic than others.
Q: (Galatea) Meaning what? More dramatic how?
A: Depending on karmic "weight".
Q: (Pierre) Didn't in one session the C's describe the Wave process as what is called in the scriptures as the One Thousand Year period?
(L) No, I don't think so.
(Galatea) Are you saying that for some people this transition will be painful?
(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year period as 3D transition into 4D.
Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave. The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the breaking down process, the chaos.
A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes of almost infinite duration. But do not be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your perspective.

And then, still thinking on the skies —and earth— I walked by all the Cassiopean experiment:

Session July 16th 2007
……
(S) Is there any good news at all?!
A: You have this information which the rest of people do not.
……
A: You will do what you will do. Help is on the way.
Q: (L) I would just like to know what form this help is going to take?
A: That would be cheating. Look to the skies...
……
A: Well... Hmmm... Keep your eyes on the skies and your ear to the ground. Knowledge protects. Goodbye.
……

Session July 4, 1998

A: Suggest you keep your eyes open!
Q: (A) I am keeping my eyes open.
A: Did you catch the significance of the answer regarding time table of cluster and brown star? Human cycle mirrors cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs. They are escalating. They can even be “felt” by you and others, if you pay attention.
Q: (L) We have certainly been paying attention to the signs!
A: How so?
Q: (L) Well, the weather is completely bizarre. The fires, the heat...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) I notice that the tides are awfully high all the time with no ostensible explanation...
A: And low, too.
Q: (L) Yes. I have noticed that particularly.
(F) I have too. Not too long ago I noticed that the tides were so incredibly low for this time of year.
(L) And also the signs in people - these kids killing their parents, all these people going berserk - you know...
A: Spike.
Q: (L) What do you mean spike?
A: On a graph...
Q: (L) Just spikes, not the biggie...
A: Spikes are big.
Q: (L) Well, from what you are saying about this - I mean how are we supposed to do all these things you say we are supposed to do? I mean, we won’t have time!
A: Who says?
Q: (L) That is kind of what it is sounding like. Unless our lives and experiences escalate in concert with all these other events... (A) I have a last question which I have prepared. So, we have these two physical disasters or events, the coming brown star and the comet cluster, but we have been told that this time it is going to be different because this time it is accompanied by a plane convergence.
A: Yes. Magnetic field alteration.
Q: (A) This plane convergence, or this magnetic field alteration, it’s supposed to be related to realms crossing or passing. A realm border.
A: Realm. What is root of “realm?”
Q: (L) Reality.
A: Yes. How does the magnetic field “plug in?” Other planchette, please. Carbon disturbance, as someone “melted” crystal on top. [We replaced planchette.] We want to stay on this general subject matter through this session, for your sake.
……

Q: (L) Okay, you just said we are going to have a reversal in our weather. Are there any other conditions that we should be aware of at the present time?
A: Point is to watch, look, listen.
Q: (L) When we are watching, looking and listening, is there some particular thing we are supposed to be watching for that is to give us a clue about something?
A: All.
……

A: No. No race needed.
Q: (L) Well, I sometimes feel completely inadequate for all of this.
A: Stop thinking 3rd density!
……

Q: (L) Well! I’m supposed to be DOING something!
A: You are.
……

A: We are glad you noticed this birth of the spike.
……
A: Human experiential cycle intersects.
Q: (L) Any specific physical manifestation of either this brown star or this comet cluster or this realm border, that is related to these events on the planet?
A: Approach of wave stimulates precursor activity which in turn causes effects which in turn stimulates further “heating up” of activity...
Q: (L) I thought it was curious that you used the term ‘birth of the spike.’ Is there something or someone that was born at that particular time?
A: No. Spike is as on a graph...
Q: (L) Okay, is there anyway we could graph this ourselves, and if so, what types of events would we include to create the background data?
A: “El Nino, La Nina,” etc...
……

A: Global warming, a part of the human experiential cycle.

Session July 6th 2010

Q: (L) Anything else? I think our experiment is successful. Anything that we should have asked, that we didn't ask, consider it asked, and give us the answer! {laughter}
A: Just keep your eyes open. Goodbye.
……
Session 4 July 2015

Q: (Galatea) How do you remain optimistic?
A: It is always darkest before dawn.
Q: (Perceval) Would it be true to say that it hasn't yet gotten as dark as it's going to get?
A: Probably. Recall that this is necessary to awaken those who are still dreaming. Those of you who see and know must be ready to guide those who stumble into the light with blinded eyes. Thus it is necessary for all who do see to remain steadfast and continue allowing their awareness to transmit cosmic energy. Think of it as similar to your activities in Praha, though on a grander scale.
……

Session 16 July 2016

A: We told you about things in your future then and said that it was not imminent then. Much has happened since then. It is the time of changes now. Please revisit those sessions.
Q: (Data) What is imminent now when they refer to global events?
A: Open your eyes and compare to sessions!
……

Session Date: June 9th 2018

(Artemis) Do you have anything you'd like to say to us? Any motivational speech?
A: Just remember that periods of apparent stasis are not necessarily bad. Sometimes Being needs to catch up with Doing. Patience and dedication are key. It is impossible for us to give predictions of exactly when dramatic changes will take place due to the many variables in an open universe. But be assured that things are definitely on the move in cosmic and psychic spheres. Keep your eyes open and be aware at all levels and don't be taken unawares.
……

Session Date: May 23rd 2020

Q: (Pierre) And even now, despite the lock down and the desperate measures, no improvement was attained. No reduction in contamination.
A: None of what they thought has transpired due to wishful thinking. Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.
……

Session July 4th 2020

A: Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony. Balance is key.

Jupiter and Saturn 12/21/2020
I have been interested in astrology always, since as far back as i can remember! But i am not good at decoding and prediction.(ha)
This youngstar youtuber explains the energies with this 0'degree conjunction in an exciting dramatic way!

1. The universe is on our side
2. Saturn rewards from our action
3. Jupiter magnify's the reward.
4. copyrights on vaccines and viruses / we can be copyrighted / owned if we are 51% biotechnology.

He can condense 100yrs of his story in 33:02 minutes! /chuckle

*pst- Really well done, going to watch it again @regular speed.

Well, I've done astrology for many years though not lately and I'm not sure that a Saturn/Jupiter conjunction is going to be positive for everyone.

Saturn is the Celestial Taskmaster. If you haven't learned a lesson, you will learn it under Saturn's influence, the easy or the hard way.

Jupiter can really give some power and authority to that influence.

Also, this should be added to the thread that has already been opened on this topic.

Well, I've done astrology for many years though not lately and I'm not sure that a Saturn/Jupiter conjunction is going to be positive for everyone.

Saturn is the Celestial Taskmaster. If you haven't learned a lesson, you will learn it under Saturn's influence, the easy or the hard way.
Saturn has been the taskmaster throughout the entire 2020 in its conjunction with Pluto, so if this hasn't been a year of learning for everyone, I don't know what other time could be. Pluto had its turn, done its thing, now it's moving away.

Saturn aka the celestial Inspector general or ballroom master of ceremonies, does set the tone, but it takes two to tango.

Pluto aka "the Grip Reaper" was demanding, intolerant, throwing tantrums. Think Baby Trump.
Jupiter aka "the Greater Benefic" projects optimism, wealth, benevolence. Think Joe Six-Pack. (Just metaphors)

Shifting gears from one buddy to another( i.e. from Pluto Jupiter now), Saturn is now more likely to pose a beneficial influence and be more indulgent and receptive, which the new tune set by the airy sign of Aquarius can only help flourish. Of course not everything is turning into wonderland overnight, and you don't wanna poke the elephant, i.e. Jupiter - but the takeaway is the worst is over and time to look forward with a great deal of positive thinking and attitude.

What I have noticed in my past is that when Saturn was in my birth sign, Aquarius, that I went through a year of cosmic audit. After that dark year my life accelerated into a new direction. What I did learn was to reduce my piles and tote the line. Being audited by Saturn is a colonoscopy, something to endure.

It could be, at least for me, 2021 is going to be something to endure before the blessing of a new path can be granted. The cosmic final exam before graduation, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom