Playing with ideas!

I do see the self pity in my remark. And i did not wben i wrote it.
But I will take distance from this forum, it will be better that way.

hungrig said:
I do see the self pity in my remark. And i did not wben i wrote it.
Can you learn from that?

hungrig said:
But I will take distance from this forum, it will be better that way.
At this point, that is certainly your choice - but if you can actually LEARN from what you wrote in the first sentence above, that would likely be a better outcome.

Anart said:
At this point, that is certainly your choice - but if you can actually LEARN from what you wrote in the first sentence above, that would likely be a better outcome.
I suspect that I'm too indulge in my own posts to see. And even when I say that,
I don't really know. I can't promise that I will learn or see, as long as me stays a poster. And that would take your time away. So, I decide, to move along.

hungrig said:
Anart said:
I suspect that I'm too indulge in my own posts to see. And even when I say that,
I don't really know. I can't promise that I will learn or see, as long as me stays a poster. And that would take your time away. So, I decide, to move along.
Well it seems from your forum handle (nom de plume) that you are hungry (hungrig in swedish) for something.
If it is truth, understanding, objectivity you are hungry for then don't give up but it is work.
But now, it is probably time to go for a walk, to regroup your thoughts, let all this sink in. Revisit this thread some other time. (Edit: I meant literally go for a walk to clear your head)

You know, I suggest you read the following thread to get a perspective on how frustrated somebody can get and what that person decided to do This is it,and I need your help.

In particular the following post by Henry is a gem:
Henry said:
In time, you can figure out the meaning. You can give a purpose to your life. You can DO something more with each day. You just need the knowledge.
You're not alone in your frustration but you will need the knowledge to make a change for yourself and others.

Dominique

This will be my last post, no walk needed.
This will be no "attack" against any body but myself, but will be for pure fun.

You're not alone in your frustration but you will need the knowledge to make a change for yourself and others.
Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks for helping me to become aware of the truth!

It feels good to not be alone, and thanks of letting me now, 'of what I can have', 'to change' others.... ehh ooops myself.

Frustration, 'what I will need termed by you', 'myself others/ world?'
Assuming I want to change the others! ..... Here you state that you know what I want.

Frustration, 'what I will need termed by you', 'myself others/world'
Assuming I want to change the others! ..... Here you state that you know what I want., 'but what I do not want.

Knowledge are not just words, but are coming from practice, you can say it, but that doesn't have it.

What frustration? Do knowledge change Me or do I change knowledge!?

What frustration? Do knowledge change Others or do Others change knowledge!?

Everyone knows that! Even my dead grandma. But what knowledge in question?
_____

You are better actors than psychopaths/predators.
Psychopaths/predators acts better than humans.

Psychopaths/predators are better actors than humans.
You act better than Psychopaths/predators.

Psychopaths/predators are not Us!
And we are not the Psychopaths/predators!

We are not Psychopaths/predators!
Psychopaths/predators are not 'the' Us!

As far as I can see, you gave me an shock for life, guys.
I'm open.

I'm wanting. thats self pity.
I'm asking you of what you want - 'they' answered - that was also your self pity.
But what do you want? - I WANT you to see, they said, - and said herself to have no self pity.

What?

I want to want.
I do no want.
Want, I do not.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I had those thoughts in mind, and it might seem weird to you. But this are in the lines I'm thinking in when I'm giving
vague answers, but mixed. It might explain why I'm not making any sense at all. I suspect myself to be crazy, if you don't
understand what I'm saying. Otherwise, it will be an good lesson.

I saw in reverse, that's how I can explain it. I see you as the "Ultimate Reptilian Agenda", at the same time, I do not see
you that way at all. No words.

Good evening.

Looking back at my posting seems I wasn't quite grasping what hungrig was saying in his original posting in this thread.
Today has been a day of mechanicalness on my part and with respect to hungrig I may have run a program wanting to comfort him as some of his postings reminded me of the pain that was present in the "This is it..." thread I mention.
I am afraid I may have projected that pain on him instead of it actually being present.
The misreading of "to make a change for yourself and others" [emphasis mine] is interesting as well. My intent was for there to have been a comma after 'change'. I didn't mean to imply 'to change others' and I didn't write it as such, (edit) but rather for others, for their benefit and yours.

I don't really know what to think of hungrig's reply right now other than it is very noisy and rather incoherent.

Can you Do what you want to do?

ISOTM:

"Of the desires expressed the one which is most right is the desire to be master of oneself, because without this nothing else is possible. And in comparison with this desire all other desires are simply childish dreams, desires of which a man could make no use even if they were granted to him.

"It was said, for instance, that somebody wanted to help people. In order to be able to help people one must first learn to help oneself. A great number of people become absorbed in thoughts and feelings about helping others simply out of laziness. They are too lazy to work on themselves; and at the same time it is very pleasant for them to think that they are able to help others. This is being false and insincere with oneself. If a man looks at himself as he really is, he will not begin to think of helping other people: he will be ashamed to think about it. Love of mankind, altruism, are all very fine words, but they only have meaning when a man is able, of his own choice and of his own decision, to love or not to love, to be an altruist or an egoist. Then his choice has a value. But if there is no choice at all, if he cannot be different, if he is only such as chance has made or is making him, an altruist today, an egoist tomorrow, again an altruist the day after tomorrow, then there is no value in it whatever. In order to help others one must first learn to be an egoist, a conscious egoist. Only a conscious egoist can help people. Such as we are we can do nothing. A man decides to be an egoist but gives away his last shirt instead. He decides to give away his last shirt, but instead, he strips of his last shirt the man to whom he meant to give his own. Or he decides to give away his own shirt but gives away somebody else's and is offended if somebody refuses to give him his shirt so that he may give it to another. This is what happens most often. And so it goes on.

Hungrig, the above post is a perfect example of why we were not making much progress and specificially the difficulty I have in communicating with you. I often fail to follow your logic, and to me it seems like you are just looking for some technicalities to make what someone says wrong, while missing the main idea or "line of force" in what is said. It's possible I'm blind to what you're trying to tell me, and I'm just not seeing the hypocricy and errors in my own posts that you're seeing, and I will review what has been said to try to make more sense of it and reflect.

But if that's what you are doing, then you seem to be missing the point - objective reality. It's not about who is right or wrong, it's about the truth, or it should be, otherwise we're wasting our time and the time of all others. I don't know exactly what's going on inside your mind, but what you appear to be doing reminds me of what I did when I first began to wake up. The idea of just questioning everything was so new and so exciting and its potential/possibilities, I took it too far. I started questioning every word, every syllable of everything, clinging on every word that is subjective or relative, and while there were certainly very revealing things that I learned about language and logic (or lack thereof), I was taking it entirely too far when it was not necessary, called for, or useful. And if you do that it's extremely easy to "prove" someone wrong even if, you're not actually proving anything except in your own mind.

You just took a simple statement like:
"You're not alone in your frustration but you will need the knowledge to make a change for yourself and others."

And you seem to have found all these "problems" with it. And it seems to be the same sort of "problems" you keep finding in everything I was trying to say as well no matter how simple the statement seemed to me. But how important are these issues to the line of force and context-based meaning of what is conveyed? Sometimes such analysis is useful, sometimes it is completely not useful. The trick is knowing when it "matters" and when it does not.

Also, and again I can be misreading, but there seems to be a lot passive-aggressiveness in your analysis, kind of a tongue-in-cheek "superiority" which aims to make fun of what someone said by using "distorted" analysis techniques to create the impression that there are many "problems" with an otherwise pretty simple and straight forward statement.

hungrig said:
Thanks for helping me to become aware of the truth!
In light of everything else you said below that, that almost comes off like sarcasm to me.

hungrig said:
It feels good to not be alone, and thanks of letting me now, 'of what I can have', 'to change' others.... ehh ooops myself.
That comes off as sarcasm while simultaneously making fun of the statement.

hungrig said:
Frustration, 'what I will need termed by you', 'myself others/ world?'
Assuming I want to change the others! ..... Here you state that you know what I want.
Considering that "changing others" has been like the main point of this entire thread, I'd say it's not an assumption at all. Unless I totally missed the point. And maybe you're not frustrated, but I certainly am, and I'm just trying to express why the best I can in this post.

hungrig said:
What frustration? Do knowledge change Me or do I change knowledge!?
What frustration? Do knowledge change Others or do Others change knowledge!?
I have no idea what this means.

hungrig said:
Everyone knows that! Even my dead grandma. But what knowledge in question?
Again, that just comes off rude and has a certain "superiority" flair to it.

And I did not understand a single thing you said after that. At all. Language barrier, or more? I don't know but that kind of logic definitely adds to my overall confusion/frustration with all our communication in this thread.

Maybe Ouspensky is a bit right about me in that quote by Oxajil come to think of this deeper and this is a lesson i`ve been searching for some time(sorry English is not my native language too). And SAO, as far as i can see that was his last post - he will not speak here anymore so don`t bother. It is a part of his learning path and his life to decide in which other website and forum will he appear next or will he appear in the sections i mentioned, being ..."between STS and STO"...And after all:

A:...When one arrives in 4th density, it is one's choice to find
one's way just as it is in the other densities. There is no one waiting
there to assist you. That would be an illusion. It is you assisting
yourself as you choose to do it, the way you choose to do it.
(If one graduates that is)

domivr said:
Looking back at my posting seems I wasn't quite grasping what hungrig was saying in his original posting in this thread.
Today has been a day of mechanicalness on my part and with respect to hungrig I may have run a program wanting to comfort him as some of his postings reminded me of the pain that was present in the "This is it..." thread I mention.
I am afraid I may have projected that pain on him instead of it actually being present.
I actually thought it was quite a helpful thread to reference - assuming hungrig was actually 'feeling' anything at all. At this point, it seem to not be the case and we've all likely been projecting qualities onto him that he does not possess, at least at the moment.

dom said:
The misreading of "to make a change for yourself and others" [emphasis mine] is interesting as well. My intent was for there to have been a comma after 'change'. I didn't mean to imply 'to change others' and I didn't write it as such, (edit) but rather for others, for their benefit and yours.

I don't really know what to think of hungrig's reply right now other than it is very noisy and rather incoherent.
Well, it appears that hungrig is now simply trying to get a 'rise' out of people - to get responses, to feed as it were. There is nothing new under the sun and there appears to be nothing that interests hungrig more than his hunger.

Stranger still, I spot-checked a bunch of hungrig's other posts on this forum and I don't see any problems with incoherence or English - at all. Like he's a native English speaker. It's like the hungrig in this thread is a different person entirely. Weird!

Just to note, this is not the first time a similar thing happened on this forum. I can't remember who it was but a few months ago another member who was always coherent and normal suddenly went into a lot of incoherence in a very short period of time. I'm not sure what happened or who it was exactly I'll see if I can find it, but it left just as many bewildered and confused reactions.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I can't remember who it was but a few months ago another member who was always coherent and normal suddenly went into a lot of incoherence in a very short period of time. I'm not sure what happened or who it was exactly I'll see if I can find it, but it left just as many bewildered and confused reactions.
Perhaps you are thinking of OCKHAM in this thread?

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8570

Yes, thanks PepperFritz! I kept getting the sense that ockham was playing a game. I had difficulty believing that he was legitimately this out of touch with reality - and I have a very similar feeling here too. Especially now considering hungrig seemed a lot more rational in other threads. But if he's really not consciously doing this, what else could possibly "alter" a person's behavior/thinking so drastically and so suddenly?

Drugs and/or mind control (like Greenbaum) are the first things that come to mind. Or it could really be a conscious game.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
...if he's really not consciously doing this, what else could possibly "alter" a person's behavior/thinking so drastically and so suddenly?
From my own observation, a number of things can result in dramatic personality change and/or impaired thinking, such as alcohol, drugs, manic-depression, dissociative states brought on by severe stress....

This is a very interesting remark you made ScioAgapeOmnis. Even Hungrig's original post in this thread had more coherence than his later strange writings.

It seems to me that the fact that the forum responded in a different manner than Hungrig expected triggered a self-feeding emotional response which grew out of proportion. We can only guess the reasons of this transformation, but too much feeling equals diminishing self-control and from then on everything goes.

All in all, it is another reminder for all of us that we ought to be vigilant and self-observing at all times.

Back
Top Bottom