Plotting the Wave

shijing

The Living Force
Hi everyone,

I have been going through the Cassiopaean transcripts in preparation for something I want to put together regarding prehistory, but in re-reading I ran across the following from the early transmissions (ca. 1994) and decided to take a detour:

Message follows: See pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space time. For you to figure out. Cross reference channeled messages, printing dates and location. We are where we are...Cross reference Time and distance...Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from “crest” of wave, now, where are we?..Each represents locator in space time. You can judge speed and ETA by cross referencing distance with publishing dates and these messages from us...Circuitous or cyclical route...Next stop is Leo...Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle “belt” star in Orion, closest star in Leo.

As far as I can tell, this was never followed up on publicly, either in later published transcripts or on the forum. I realize that in a more recent session a deadline of 2014 was given (although whether or not this meant the coming of the Wave or not is unclear to me at this point), but I thought if nothing else, it would be fun to follow up on this puzzle and maybe something useful would grow out of it.

In trying to dig into this, the first problem I have is exactly what constitutes the Orion and Arcturian material. For the first, the closest I can figure out is The Orion Material: Perspectives on Awareness by Elisabeth Y. Fitzhugh. For the second, the only thing I can find is We the Arcturians by Norma J. Milanovich et al. This latter source was brought up in the early sessions regarding this line of questioning:

Q: (L) The book, “We Are the Arcturians”, talks about the Arcturians, and it says that they live on the star Arcturus, that it is a planet for them, and that they have families, reproduce, and do all kinds of normal things. This struck me as strange and reminded me of the Jiles Hamilton stuff.
A: No.

Q: (L) Okay, what was the source of this information?
A: This information was told in a format that would be understood best by those
who read it.

Q: (T) Is this the book we are supposed to get the dates out of for the Arcturus position of the wave?
(L) Yes.

So it looks like this may be the one; however, this source was also duly deconstructed in the following thread: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2901.0, so it doesn't seem like it is really in the same ballpark with either the Cass material or Bringers of the Dawn. I don't know enough about The Orion Material to judge it either way.

That being said, here are the distances from each reference point (taking into account the additional clues given about where to measure from) compared with the best I can find for the dates of the beginning of each channeling source (organized by distance from Earth):

Orion: Epsilon Orionis (1359.01 ly) : The Orion Material begins 1984 (published 1987)
Pleiades (440 ly) : Barbara Marciniak begins channeling Pleiadians 1988 (published 1992)
Cassiopaea (Alpha Cassiopaea: 229 ly) : Transmissions begin July 1994
Arcturus (36.7 ly) : We the Arcturians published 1990
Leo: Wolf 359 (7.78 ly)

In terms of absolute distance compared to date that transmissions begin for each source, the only one that is out of place is Arcturus, which seems problematic all around. The path of the Wave, as noted above, is supposed to be a 'circuitous or cyclical route', and I am not sure if that may help explain this. In any case, I am interested in anyone else's thoughts or contributions to this topic.

Mountain Crown said:
What's Wolf 359? I did a preliminary search on the forum with no success.

It's a red dwarf star in our local neighbourhood:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_359

Yes, as recommended by the Cassiopaeans, its the nearest star to us in the Leo constellation.

I've been thinking about this piece of transcription in these days and wondered if the forum had already discussed. I see that there is not much debate about it but from my perspective was an interesting clue given by the Cs and a fun challenge.
Now I wonder: given that in 1994 the Cs said the wave arrive between 1 month and 18 years (approximately 2012), Cs transmission should not come from Leo (or near)? :huh:

I found a cool star chart for those interested but do not have any texts on the subject:

http://observe.phy.sfasu.edu/SFAStarCharts/SFAStarChartsAll.pdf

Shijing said:

The path of the Wave, as noted above, is supposed to be a 'circuitous or cyclical route', and I am not sure if that may help explain this. In any case, I am interested in anyone else's thoughts or contributions to this topic.

I find this subject fascinating, have not thought about it too much.

But Leo IS one of me favourite constellations. :D

Maybe this means we should be on the lookout for the Leonites, other channelers, or some such? :P

All joking aside this is an interesting topic, will return later with some additional thoughts.

Orion: Epsilon Orionis (1359.01 ly) : The Orion Material begins 1984 (published 1987)
Pleiades (440 ly) : Barbara Marciniak begins channeling Pleiadians 1988 (published 1992)

ok lets say there is a three and a bit year gap between orion and pleiades 1359 divided by 3 gives 453 ( close to 440)

lets say there is a 10 year gap between C s in C and C s in LEO in 06...229 divided by 30 gives 7.63 (close to 7.78)

10 years from 06 is 2016 gives 0.25 light years from here

star chart did not load for me sooooo can one connect a circuitous or cyclical route from Orion via Pleiades to Cass to Leo and where would it lead to past leo to somewhere 0.25 ly away?

edit Session 06 September 2006 –

Q: (L) Where do you transmit through?

A: U have been through a test. Getting close to Leo. Cassiopaea still reigns.

ahh just realized the C s where not quite "in " leo in 06 that may throw my shonky calulations out lol

I think you have the right idea though, rrraven, which is looking for patterns.

But the thing I cannot quite grasp is how time, light years, distances and speed, etc should have anything to do with it if they are 3rd density concepts and do not apply to the higher densities?

What is that factor, in other words, that might or will lead to the onset of the Wave, considering it is real and does occur?

Speed or distance cannot cause delay, can they?

In other words, 1359 LY (Orion) to 440 LY (Pleiades) (differential of ~900) in only 4-8 years, but 229 LY (Cass) to 7.78 LY (Leo) (differential of ~220) takes 12 years plus?

See my point?

Q: (L) On the subject of time as we discussed the other day: we talked about the fact that at the constant of light there is no time, there is no matter, there is no gravity, but that any unit, infinitesimally small to the downward side of the constant of light, suddenly there is gravity and suddenly there is matter. And we asked what is it that congeals this matter out of the energy of light, so to speak, and I believe that the answer we received was that it was consciousness from 7th level. From our perspective, would it be possible to achieve this constant and move through to the other side of it, or at least stay fixed with it, without de-materializing? Is the speed of light interconnected with the state of no time and no gravity?

A: No in an absolute sense, in a third density sense.

Q: (L) Okay, if you are in fourth density, for example, does everything move at the speed of light and is that why there is no time there and no gravity?

A: No. That is an incorrect concept…

[(T) There is no speed of light, light is everywhere.]

Precisely. There is no speed of light in fourth density because there is no need for any “speed.” Speed, itself, is a third density concept.
You remember, all there is is lessons. That’s it! There’s nothing else. It is all for your perception. For our perception. For all consciousness. That’s all there is.

<snip>

A: Are you going to need to learn about the speed of light when there is no longer a speed of light?
Q: (L) Well, that is what I am trying to do. Once you learn it, maybe you are not subject to it’s lessons anymore. I mean, you get concepts presented, you absorb them, practice them, they become part of you and then you go to the next thing.

A: Yes, but you are asking about the speed of light as relates to fourth density and above density levels and we are telling you that there is no speed of light there because there is no need for that, because once you reach fourth density level, you have learned the lessons of third density level.

Q: (L) Well, if a person on third density gets into some kind of vehicle and achieves light speed, does that automatically translate them into fourth density?

A: Could you please point out one of these vehicles?

Q: (L) Well, we don’t have any… yet.

A: Do you expect to have any before you go to fourth density?

Q: (L) No.
A: Then the lesson is learned, yes?
Q: (L) Sort of.
A: Now, contemplate, because all there is is lessons.
Q: (L) Well, you talk about time being an illusion, time being something we hold dear to us like a mother, and that sort of thing, and I would be perfectly happy to let go of time…
A: You do! Let go!
Q: (L) Well, it is one thing to want to do it in your mind and another thing altogether to do it in your system, your internal operating system.
A: Your internal operating system? Could you please explain what an internal operating system is?
Q: (L) I guess it is the subconscious mind.
A: It is?
Q: (L) Maybe.
A: My, my.
Q: (L) For example: a person can have a belief about prosperity in their conscious mind and can talk about it and say affirmations and all kinds of postive things for themselves, and yet, for some reason that individual continually lives on the edge of poverty because something keeps happening that they keep screwing up to keep themselves at the level of poverty. And, when you start digging around in their subconscious mind you find out that somewhere there is the belief in poverty or there is a past life connection where they feel they need or deserve to be poor, so, their internal operating system takes precedence over their conscious beliefs and thoughts. That is what I am talking about here. The point is that you may say that you would like to get rid of time and you may understand it conceptually, but something internal keeps you tied to it. How do you get rid of that internal connection?
A: Something internal keeps you tied to it? We feel you are missing the point.
Q: (L) Well, maybe I am.
A: You see, we speak to all of you when we say this. It’s now time for you, as individuals, to try to move away, as much as possible, not to force yourselves, of course, but to try and move away at your own pace as much as possible, from the constraints of third density. You have all learned lessons to the level where you are more than ready to begin to prepare for fourth density. Third density involves a level of physicality and restriction and restraint and all of the things that go along with those, that you no longer need. So, therefore, even though we understand that at times it may feel comfortable to cling to this, there is time for you, and there is that word again, it is time for you to consider moving ahead and get ready for fourth density and not to be concerned with such things as time or how to free yourself from the illusion of time. That really is not important. That’s like the third grade student delving into mathematics and stopping everything to go back and contemplate the ABC’s and why it isn’t CBA or BAC. There really is no point. It is what it is. They are what they are.

rrraven said:

ok lets say there is a three and a bit year gap between orion and pleiades 1359 divided by 3 gives 453 ( close to 440)

lets say there is a 10 year gap between C s in C and C s in LEO in 06...229 divided by 30 gives 7.63 (close to 7.78)

10 years from 06 is 2016 gives 0.25 light years from here

star chart did not load for me sooooo can one connect a circuitous or cyclical route from Orion via Pleiades to Cass to Leo and where would it lead to past leo to somewhere 0.25 ly away?

edit Session 06 September 2006 –

Q: (L) Where do you transmit through?

A: U have been through a test. Getting close to Leo. Cassiopaea still reigns.

ahh just realized the C s where not quite "in " leo in 06 that may throw my shonky calulations out lol

Herakles said:
What is that factor, in other words, that might or will lead to the onset of the Wave, considering it is real and does occur?

Speed or distance cannot cause delay, can they?

How about awareness?

Sounds good to me Ana. :)

I definitely think awareness is a factor, but still there are gaps . . . . :huh:

For instance, awareness of what and by whom? "Our" awareness? The awareness of the entire cosmos? The awareness of the C's and other transient passengers riding the wave?

On and on . . . which I guess is why it is good that, as the C's said, there is no point! LOL.

When the awareness of the planet earth is sufficiently prepared, THEN the Wave "hits"? Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm...

For that matter, awareness or consciousness? Linguistically they indicate different "states".

Herakles said:
Sounds good to me Ana. :)

I definitely think awareness is a factor, but still there are gaps . . . . :huh:

For instance, awareness of what and by whom? "Our" awareness? The awareness of the entire cosmos? The awareness of the C's and other transient passengers riding the wave?

On and on . . . which I guess is why it is good that, as the C's said, there is no point! LOL.

When the awareness of the planet earth is sufficiently prepared, THEN the Wave "hits"? Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm...

For that matter, awareness or consciousness? Linguistically they indicate different "states".

I was thinking about this:

960622 said:
Q: (L) When you say "deep conjunction of fibrous linkage," does this mean that we are conjoining with a linkage to a 4th density body that is growing, developing?
A: Slowly, but surely. Now, get ready for a message: We have told you before that the upcoming "changes" relate to the spiritual and awareness factors rather than the much
publicized physical. Symbolism is always a necessary tool in teaching. But, the trick is to read the hidden lessons represented by the symbology, not to get hung up on the literal meanings of the symbols!

960714 said:
Q: (L) And some of the manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing are that some people graduate or transition to 4th density, that their awareness changes, everything changes, the playing field is leveled. So, what happened in Germany was a 'practice run' but what is going to happen is that the 'playing field' is going to be leveled, so it will not be exactly the same scenario, is this a correct assessment?
A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will now, then when necessary maybe... Fact one: All there is -- is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

980711 said:
Q: (L) So, in practical terms, it may be that, what we observe will be a series of cataclysms, disasters, the 'cleansing' of the Earth...
A: This has already begun.
Q: (L) So, it is already happening. It will accelerate and intensify. And what we will observe is all of these things happening. And, as a result of the intersecting of these various energies, this realm border, this reality change, this change in the magnetics because of the interaction with the comet cluster, the sun's companion, the realm border, and so forth, it will then have an effect upon the people left on the planet who
will then change in some way as a result of this, is that correct?
A: Your Bible says that there will be many wonders on the Earth and in the Heavens in the last days.
Q: (L) Okay, this period of time after this realm border, is this period a preliminary to the total end of the Earth and all life on it?
Q: (L) After all of this change, those people who continue to be on the Earth will be in a new environment, and it will be almost like having to grow gills to live in water, and some people will have the ability and some will not. Is that it? It will be more gradual in terms of individual physical structures and psychic structures?
Q: (L) It will be a sudden, total change? Like flipping a switch and everything is going to be different?
A: The key is awareness.

When the awareness of the planet earth is sufficiently prepared, THEN the Wave "hits"?

I also don't think it is the case, I would became old cynical men if this was the case! :D
It sounds like we are controlling it in some way, I'am not saying that we don' have some influence, we probably could have some but c's said it is circling through universe in eternity.

I was thinking about this:

But I still think that does not reefers how arrival of wave is connected with awareness, it says that awareness is main factor and that is probably meant for transformation, but like said don't think it's important when it comes, just let it come one day so it could be over, Jesus said we wouldn't know the day or hour when it will come, and we can't even grasp how does this mechanism of wave functions, if it is non-linear then there's no purpose in estimating when it will come because you won't hit right ETA, c's also said at first that it would come like in 1 month to 18 years but then they recently said that something happened and that it changed, so it seems even they don't know exactly when it will come so how can we know.

I know I'm a newbie and I'm still making my way through the materials and please excuse me but isn't plotting a point or a time separate/away from us a 3D concept? Is it a reference for our benefit?

After trying to see things from a different perspective away from the limits of time and space I've thought about the possibilities of how the “Wave” would arrive and an idea that came to me is: if we exist in a fractal holographic universe and are “jumping around” with only the perception of linear progression through time, then isn't it possible that the “wave” is a section of this holographic fractal (intersecting a realm border?) and we as consciousness units are moving towards it?

I've also considered that the “Wave” might be coming from without, but is it also possible that it's coming from within? If we consider that this sphere which we reside is a combination of many diverse and different waveforms, and awareness existing as a particular waveform can be increased in individuals. Then, this in turn adds to the waveform of awareness of a group thus increasing its energy and anchoring that particular frequency within the reality. Maybe which is why the C's say “The key is awareness” and why the time-frame is also variable because it relies on the awareness of individuals and groups to get to a particular level.

Ivecky said:
I know I'm a newbie and I'm still making my way through the materials and please excuse me but isn't plotting a point or a time separate/away from us a 3D concept? Is it a reference for our benefit?

After trying to see things from a different perspective away from the limits of time and space I've thought about the possibilities of how the “Wave” would arrive and an idea that came to me is: if we exist in a fractal holographic universe and are “jumping around” with only the perception of linear progression through time, then isn't it possible that the “wave” is a section of this holographic fractal (intersecting a realm border?) and we as consciousness units are moving towards it?

I've also considered that the “Wave” might be coming from without, but is it also possible that it's coming from within? If we consider that this sphere which we reside is a combination of many diverse and different waveforms, and awareness existing as a particular waveform can be increased in individuals. Then, this in turn adds to the waveform of awareness of a group thus increasing its energy and anchoring that particular frequency within the reality. Maybe which is why the C's say “The key is awareness” and why the time-frame is also variable because it relies on the awareness of individuals and groups to get to a particular level.

Very interesting and thoughtful questions, but I think if you comb through the material once more you will see that what the C's say concerning the key being awareness refers to the registered affect upon the part of the observer, i.e. awareness is key for the observer to experience the wave in a positive manner, rather than awareness being required for the wave to occur at all. Or at least as far as I recall.

Again, interesting questions.

cheers.

Now (I believe) I think I understand correctly. It is not the physical events, it is the opportunity to get you out and experience this unique event. Saying "being out" I mean: graduate in the actual incarnation.
Because if what matters is graduate to fourth density, it does not care if you die, because graduate to fourth density is a matter of soul and perception, nor body. But being in fourth density means that your mind need to advance to see more what you see now, o understand better, to experience the next level and new lessons in that plane of existence. Because it is just matter of seeing, now in third density you could have incredible lessons, what kind of lessons you could have in fourth density?

So maybe what the cass was trying to say was that there is more to just the change to fourth density, it is the opportunity to be an STO starting in the aspect of obviously, help others in these future events with the knowledge we have, and help maybe people to understand better the situation. That's maybe why the info and material, I do not doubt the potential to get to a lot of people's lives, but what I see is that this long time was to call those who chosen to learn and change, not for everyone in general, but it is to everyone in particular (for those who ask, we can't force people), so getting involved to those things could be a waste because knowing the date it's not going to change the things, because as the cass say, what is going to happen is going to happen when is time to happen.

That helps me to understand why some people are gonna die in the future events and some not, matter of context sometimes, the world sometimes is sad, but the most important is what you took with you in this life, is what you have learned in this incarnation.

I have much more to say, but not necessary maybe. What this topic and transcripts made me think. Thank you all.

I had to edit because of my grammar errors, and I think I have more LOL

Back
Top Bottom