Poland and Ukraine will turn into NeoIsrael?

Polish media either say "one person killed, the other seriously injured" or "the passenger killed, the driver taken to a hospital", the latter being supposedly confirmed by a speaker for the Police of the city of Wroclaw, Paweł Petrykowski, and/or the press speaker for the Anakonda Exercises Wojciech Kaliszczak. (link, pl). Business Standard quotes the same speaker Wojciech Kaliszczak as saying:

http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/one-killed-in-poland-crash-during-nato-exercises-116060801200_1.html said:
"The car's driver died while the passenger was injured," said Wojciech Kaliszczak, a spokesman for the Anaconda-16 manoeuvres involving 31,000 troops from 24 NATO and partner states.

:huh:

BTW, the same day (I think) there were two minor accidents involving Polish parachuters. Both are OK. One was taken to a hospital for medical check and observation, the other landed safely using his reserve parachute:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c10_1465333376#EKXMviALSFkyol4w.99

A Polish Paratrooper's primary parachute failed to deploy properly (twisted lines). His reserve parachute opens seconds before he would hit the ground. [+ video]

Anaconda drills: NATO troops build temporary bridge over Poland's Vistula River (1 min. RT Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zpa0FTn__o

Published on Jun 8, 2016

Over 31,000 troops from 24 countries are taking part in NATO’s Anaconda 2016 war drills in Poland. British and German engineering units built a pontoon bridge crossing near the Polish town of Chelmno.

The bridge was made up of 30 British and German army M3 Amphibious Rigs, which are self-propelled amphibious bridging vehicles.

Shortly before the terrorist attack that struck Brussels in March, the CIA reportedly warned Poland that its capital could experience a similar incident.

CIA Warns Poland of Possible Attacks on Major Cities
http://sputniknews.com/military/20160616/1041412404/cia-warns-poland.html

On the morning of March 22, the Belgian capital was hit by coordinated attacks at the Brussels Airport and the Maalbeek metro station. The incident killed 32 people, in addition to three attackers, just four months after the November 2015 Paris attacks.

According to Polish media, the CIA warned Warsaw that it could face a similar threat.

Multiple outlets, including Gazeta Finansowa and Rzeczpospolita, confirmed reports that the US intelligence agency alerted Poland’s internal security agency (ABW) to the threat in mid-March, and that the bombings would likely occur during World Youth Day toward the end of July.

The warning also included other European cities, including Berlin, Budapest, Bucharest, and Sofia.

The CIA suggested that emergency precautions be implemented.

World Youth Day is organized by the Catholic Church and takes place every three years. While this year’s events will primarily be held in Krakow, part of the celebration will be held in Warsaw.

Pope Francis is expected to attend the Krakow events.

The US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) reportedly informed its Polish counterparts about preparations of a possible terror attack in the capital Warsaw in the coming months.

CIA warned over Warsaw terror attack?
http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/257233,CIA-warned-over-Warsaw-terror-attack

The reports, confirmed by several Polish news sources, including Gazeta Finansowa and Rzeczpospolita, said that in mid-March Poland's Internal Security Agency (ABW) was informed by the CIA about intelligence gathered that sites in CEE could be in danger of a terror attack.

Apart from Warsaw, cities included Sofia, Bucharest, Budapest and Berlin.

CIA allegedly indicated that the bombings could occur during the World Youth Day on 27-31 July.

Pope Francis is scheduled to attend in Kraków, southern Poland, but some events related to World Youth Day are also to be held in Warsaw. The US agency suggested Poland implement emergency precautions, as well as make use of support and training offered by American officers.

The World Youth Day is expected to attract some two million Catholics from all around the world.

Насколько мне известно евреи вполне хорошо проживали на территориях Польши и Украины до определенных времен. Однако теперь, когда на Украине ставят памятники и называют улицы в честь Бандеры, Шухевича и прочих подобных "деятелей" ОУН-УПА, профессионально уничтожавших евреев, трудно будет устроить Новый Израиль там. Ведь не у всех получится устроиться как Порошенко-Вальцман или Коломойский.
Хотя то, что уже сделали с этой страной говорит о том, что можно сделать вообще что угодно. Например прошла информация об образовании еврейского отделения "Правого сектора". Казалось бы - как это может быть вообще?! Однако факт!

Translation
As far as I know quite well the Jews lived in the territories of Poland and Ukraine to a certain time. But now, when Ukraine put up monuments and name streets in honor of Bandera, Shukhevych and other such "personalities" of the OUN-UPA, professionally destroy the Jews, it will be difficult to make a New Israel there. Because not everyone will be able to get as Poroshenko-Waltman or Kolomoisky.
Although what have done to this country says that you can do anything at all. For example there was information about the formation of the Jewish branch of the "Right sector". It would seem - how can this be? However, the fact!

youlik said:
Translation
As far as I know quite well the Jews lived in the territories of Poland and Ukraine to a certain time. But now, when Ukraine put up monuments and name streets in honor of Bandera, Shukhevych and other such "personalities" of the OUN-UPA, professionally destroy the Jews, it will be difficult to make a New Israel there. Because not everyone will be able to get as Poroshenko-Waltman or Kolomoisky.
Although what have done to this country says that you can do anything at all.

For my perspective it looks like there's war between USA and Russia, Israel and Germany (maybe China) about who will be control whole Europe. Some people predicts that USA will, in the end, withdraw from Europe and there will be big political bloc "Eurasian Economic Community".
http://www.cogwriter.com/news/prophecy/merkels-european-eurasian-trade-zone-proposal/

Chinese Silk Road is one of the signs of this geopolitical project.
http://d24g2nq85gnwal.cloudfront.net/images/150902Image4.gif

But it will be camouflaged NWO. I see many signs of NWO in Russia and China.

China abandoned its one-child policy, heavily investment in hi-tech, environment degradation, build welfare state.

Increase of social transfer in Russia, great investment in militarization, gradual psychopatization of Russian media.

youlik said:
For example there was information about the formation of the Jewish branch of the "Right sector". It would seem - how can this be? However, the fact!

There's Jews who support USA and there's Jews who support Israel.

China abandoned its one-child policy, heavily investment in hi-tech, environment degradation, build welfare state.

Increase of social transfer in Russia, great investment in militarization, gradual psychopatization of Russian media.

Согласен во многом.
Про НМП Кассиопеяне указывали, что все власти, и западные, и наши, и восточнее нас управляются из одного источника. Так что все они нас тянут в одно.
Эта психопатия в медиа стала явно чувствоваться лет 6-7 назад. Если раньше фильмы про войну показывали близко ко Дню Победы, то с определенного времени их стали показывать круглый год. Помню как грустно пошутил один знакомый немец: " как ни приеду к вам, вы все немцев побеждаете".
Отсюда, из России вся ситуация последнего времени смотрится как в 1939-1940 годах. НАТО затягивает свою "петлю анаконды" вокруг России, а наши лихорадочно пытаются подготовится. Как могут оттягивают неизбежное.
В те времена перед войной был категорический приказ-не поддаваться на провокации. Сейчас нас прессуют со всех сторон, а у наших властей одна песня: "наши западные партнеры..." Ну ладно с этими "западными партнерами" все понятно-они не отстанут. Выберут времечко поудобнее и шарахнут. Как у нас говорят:"Как пить дать".
Нам бы теперь с китайцами раньше времени не поссориться. Почему я говорю-раньше времени? Потому что есть информация, что мы т.е. Россия у них в очереди на разборки. Наша очередь конечно не первая, первые там тайваньцы с вьетнамцами, но так или иначе планы существуют. Если мы с ними раньше времени поссоримся, то совсем нам будет грустно.

Translation
I agree in many respects.
About NWO cassiopeiae pointed out that all of the power, and the West, our East, we are controlled from one source. So they pull us into one.
This psychopathy in the media began to look a lot like 6-7 years ago. If earlier films about the war was shown close to the Victory Day, at a certain time they began to show all year round. I remember how sad joke a German friend: "every time I come to you, you still beating the Germans"
Here in Russia the whole situation last time looks like in 1939-1940. NATO tightens his "Anaconda loop" around Russia, and our frantically trying to prepare. How can prolonging the inevitable.
In those days before the war had strict orders not to succumb to provocations. Now we are pressed from all sides, and our government one song: "our Western partners..." Well with these "Western partners" all clear-they will not stop. Choose a time back and recoil. As we say:"How to drink".
We have now with the Chinese ahead of time not to quarrel. Why I say ahead of time? Because there is information that we ie Russia they have in the queue for disassembly. Our turn of course not the first, there is the first Taiwanese to Vietnamese, but somehow plans exist. If we are with them ahead of time quarrel, then we will be very sad.

youlik said:
This psychopathy in the media began to look a lot like 6-7 years ago. If earlier films about the war was shown close to the Victory Day, at a certain time they began to show all year round. I remember how sad joke a German friend: "every time I come to you, you still beating the Germans"

I am sorry if I misunderstood, but do you mean to say that there is a rise of psychopathy in the media in Russia, and it is being reflected in the war movies being shown all year long?

Sure, most of TV in Russia and elsewhere is garbage, but we are not talking about this, or about shows like Dom-2, etc. In my opinion, the reason for showing war movies is to remind Russian people that they have something to be proud about, especially when there is an ongoing international smear campaign against Russia. Besides, there is a young generation that without such "reminders" will be completely oblivious, especially since there is a serious Western effort to gradually degrade basic education.

neonix said:

Of course, Russia isn't perfect, far from it. This topic was discussed at length numerous times on this forum. But considering the big picture and geopolitical dynamic, at the moment (and this may change, we never know) Russia appears one of the least psychopathic countries on the globe. Sure, there are a lot of internal problems, corruption, degradation, etc. One has to listen to Michalkov (in Russian), where he isn't being shy saying things as they are.

As for increased militarization, this is also another usual shtick that is being used to present Russia in a "new cold war view". There are plenty of other areas where Russia increased its investment and has good results. Besides, Russia has no intentions or desire to start a war or participate in one. Actually, Putin makes every effort to prevent it. Others may see it as some geopolitical game, but that's what he does - he would prefer to "forget and forgive" obnoxious behavior of some Western leaders in order to prevent from Russian people going through the same horror again.

neonix said:
There is conspiracy theory that current Poland and Ukraine territory will be transformed in new home for Israelis if there will be big war in the Middle East, that threatens the very existence of Israel state.

Well, in my opinion this theory doesn't take into account that there is a very specific reason for creation of Israel specifically in the location where it is now.

For example, take a look at what Martin van Creveld, "infamous" professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, who was invited to give lectures at the Pentagon, said: "We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen, before Israel goes under."

Another quote is by General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."

So considering the above, do we think that such people would simply get up and change their location? Or they would prefer to take the world with them? Besides, there is also the prophecy of the End of Days and the arrival of the Messiah, where it is absolutely essential for those fanatics to stay where they are. Another thing to consider, that current far right-wing administration with Netanyahu and Liberman plays a card of Israel being the only safe place for Jews. That this is the only home and no other. With such games it will be very hard to convince Israelis to move. Actually, the ongoing brainwashing is, that they should stay or gather and fight.

I am sorry if I misunderstood, but do you mean to say that there is a rise of psychopathy in the media in Russia, and it is being reflected in the war movies being shown all year long?

Sure, most of TV in Russia and elsewhere is garbage, but we are not talking about this, or about shows like Dom-2, etc. In my opinion, the reason for showing war movies is to remind Russian people that they have something to be proud about, especially when there is an ongoing international smear campaign against Russia. Besides, there is a young generation that without such "reminders" will be completely oblivious, especially since there is a serious Western effort to gradually degrade basic education.

Уважаемая Keit!
Не буду оспаривать ни один из Ваших аргументов, все они вполне логичны и имеют право на существование.
Однако я помню один разговор, состоявшийся в 2007 или 2008 году, в спокойном уютном офисе, во вполне
богатое и спокойное время (по сравнению с нынешним). Обсуждение коснулось телевидения в общем и в частности
этого самого скачкообразного увеличения частоты показа военных фильмов. Сам факт был настолько очевиден, что
с ним согласились все. Когда стали обсуждать причины этого, кто-то высказал предположение, что нас готовят
к войне. Естественно я не буду с пеной у рта доказывать, что это именно так и никак иначе, тем более
что были и другие предположения, в том числе и то о котором Вы упомянули, о необходимости правильного
воспитания молодежи, просто для меня это вписывается в то состояние аналогичное предвоенному конца 30х,
о котором я писал выше. Хочу заметить, что в то время весь тот мусор, который Вы упомянули (дом-2, пусть
говорят и прочие камеди-клабы с пельменями в придачу) благополучно цвел на ТВ пышным цветом и необходимость
такого резкого поворота была не очевидна для нас. Психопатия или нет? Для меня да, причем теперь меньше
чем тогда, когда состоялось вышеупомянутое обсуждение. Еще хочу заметить, что я будучи взрослым дядей,
вырос на этих советских фильмах, люблю многие из них и до сих пор смотрю с удовольствием (в отличие от
большинства современных российских "киношедевров")

Translation
Dear Keit!
I will not dispute any of Your arguments, they are all quite logical and have right for existence.
However, I remember one conversation in 2007 or 2008, in a quiet office, in a quite
rich and quiet time (compared to current). The discussion touched upon the television in General, and in particular
this very abrupt increase in the frequency of screening military films. The fact was so obvious that
everyone will agree with him. When we began to discuss the reasons for this, someone suggested that we prepare
to war. Of course I'm not "foaming at the mouth" to prove that this is so and not otherwise, the more
other assumptions, including that which You mentioned, about the need for proper
education of youth, just for me it fits in the same condition as the pre-war late 30s,
about which I wrote above.
I want to note that at that time all the debris that You mentioned (dom-2, "let
say" and other Comedy clubs with dumplings to boot) happily bloomed on TV lush color and need
such a sharp turn was not obvious to us. Psychopathy or not? For me Yes, and now less
than when took place the above-mentioned discussion.
I also want to say that I as an adult uncle grew up on these Soviet films, I love many of them and still look happy (unlike
most modern Russian "blockbusters")

But considering the big picture and geopolitical dynamic, at the moment (and this may change, we never know) Russia appears one of the least psychopathic countries on the globe.

В этом опять же полностью согласен.

Translation
This again completely agree.

One has to listen to Michalkov (in Russian), where he isn't being shy saying things as they are.

Про этого господина лучше не надо. Он в своей жизни вообще не стеснялся никогда, но морального права не
имеет, хотя все другие права у него наличествуют с избытком. Чем он и пользуется. Мое личное мнение, основанное
на некотором знакомстве с субъектом.

Translation
About this gentleman better not. He had in his life were not shy at all ever, but moral rights are not
has though all the other rights he is present in excess. Than he enjoys. My personal opinion, based
some familiarity with the subject.

As for increased militarization, this is also another usual shtick that is being used to present Russia in a "new cold war view"

Что касается усиления милитаризации, она конечно имеет место быть, однако... Однако до уровня Советского
Союза в смысле паритетности нынешним угрозам России еще довольно далеко, так что этот процесс объективен на
мой взгляд.

Translation
With regard to increased militarization, it is certainly the place to be, but -- but to the level of Soviet
Union in the sense of the parity of the current threats to Russia is still quite far away, so this process objective
my opinion.

Actually, Putin makes every effort to prevent it. Others may see it as some geopolitical game, but that's what he does - he would prefer to "forget and forgive" obnoxious behavior of some Western leaders in order to prevent from Russian people going through the same horror again.

Что касается Путина, я в целом согласился бы с фразой г-на Суркова (если я не ошибаюсь), который на одной из
прессконференций сказал, что России Путина послал Бог. Плохо ли, хорошо ли, но Россия есть. Вспоминая то,
что было до него думается что к настоящему моменту была бы не Россия, а ряд каких нибудь Джибути, Того, в
лучшем случае Украин с Белоруссиями. Никого не хочу оскорбить сравнениями. Опять же, говоря - Путин, я отдаю
себе отчет в том, что все это не один человек, а команда флагом, лицом, мозгом или другой частью которой
является человек по фамилии Путин. И вот к этой команде с лицом Путина у меня есть вопросы. Если не сильно
вдаваться в подробности, я бы сказал так-насколько много сделано на "внешней арене" (думается, что в известной
нам истории подобных примеров не так уж и много), настолько много не сделано внутри страны.

Translation
As for Putin, I generally would agree with the phrase of Mr. Surkov (if I'm not mistaken), which is one of
press conferences said that Russia's Putin is God sent. For better or worse, but Russia is. Remembering
that was before it it seems that to date was not Russia, and any number of Djibouti, in
best case, Ukraine and Belarus. Don't want to offend comparisons. Again, speaking of Putin, I give
aware of the fact that it is not one person but a team flag, face, brain, or other part which
is a man named Putin. So for this team to face Putin I have questions. If not much
to go into details, I would say-how much has been done to the "external arena" (I think that is known
us the history of such examples is not so much), so not much done internally.

Ой, чета много букв :scared: Боюсь-поймут ли? :huh:

Translation
Oh, a couple a lot of letters :scared: I'm Afraid-you'll understand it? :huh:

The fact is that more and more Israeli Jews get Polish citizenship although only 1 out of 20 speaks Polish and supposedly some of them even don’t know where Poland is. These are mainly descendants of the Jews who had left Poland for Israel during and after the Second World War.

Since 1 May 2004 till the end of January 2014 the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs has given 12 670 Polish passports to the Jews from Israel. Even one application hasn’t been rejected (2002 – 448, 2003 – 144, 2004 – 428, 2005 – 476, 2006 – 714, 2007 – 829, 2008 – 835, 2009 – 2 397, 2010 – 2 508, 2011 – 1 822, 2012 – 2 045, 2013 – 2 727).

Not all becoming passports receive the Polish citizenships. And not all receiving citizenship want a passport.

The Polish passport for the Jew with the Polish roots is like a ticket to the UE. They can study and work there thanks to it. They are treated like the UE citizens.

There are estimations that by 2020 in Israel there will be extra 10 000 Polish citizens in Israel who have actually very little to do with Poland.
Some claim that such people are a good target for Mossad. Mossad’s Jewish conscript with the Polish passport can travel for instance to Muslim countries to “settle” there some issues in line with the Israeli interests, but potential consequences of such activities could burden Poland…

Another issue is a surge of so called antisemitism in the Western Europe. Some Jews are saying openly that they don’t feel safely there and that they would like to move, including Poland which in fact is a very friendly and tolerant country to the Jews. So who knows maybe in some time there will be kind of exodus of the Jews to Poland….

We now know that Iran has nuclear weapon. And it makes this theory about NeoIsrael more probable. But it will not be named officially NeoIsrael, because there's fight between Euroasian Union and CEFTA-UE Union (TTIP).

There was many legislation movements to decrees value of land and corporations in Poland and Ukraine, simply to buy them cheaply when the owner start to have financial problems. This clearly shows that the new administrator want to rule that land (probably USA).

Kasia said:
Another issue is a surge of so called antisemitism in the Western Europe. Some Jews are saying openly that they don’t feel safely there and that they would like to move, including Poland which in fact is a very friendly and tolerant country to the Jews. So who knows maybe in some time there will be kind of exodus of the Jews to Poland….

It's only fake excuse. All European countries are tolerant for Jews because they are easily integrate with western society and don't create problems like nomad tribes (Gypsy) .

Actually they are escaping from Islamic refugees who often likes nomadic lifestyle, and represent undeveloped culture that likes to live in rural area or create communities (ghetto in the cities). Those Islamic refugees people can be very easy antagonized against Jews.

We now know that Iran has nuclear weapon.
Откуда это известно?
Насколько я знаю, вся история западных санкций против Ирана была мотивированна стремлением Ирана освоить технологию обогащения ядерного материала до состояния годного к оружейному применению. Завод, который у них работал по этой теме, остановлен и центрифуги контролируются МАГАТЭ. Об этом писалось в СМИ. Если они и сделали какое-то количество оружейного плутония, то для серийного производства оружия его не достаточно. Атомный взрыв Иран наверное сделать способен, но не в виде серийного боеприпаса, а как в исследовательских целях. Я думаю, что недавняя отмена санкций против Ирана как раз с этим и связана.

Translation
How do we know?
As far as I know, the whole history of the Western sanctions against Iran have been motivated by Iran's desire to master the technology of enrichment of nuclear material to a state unfit for weapons use. The plant, which they have worked on this topic, stopped and centrifuges under IAEA control. This has been written in the media. If they did some amount of weapons-grade plutonium, for serial production of the weapon it is not enough. The atomic bombing Iran is probably do able, but not in the form of serial ammunition, and as for research purposes. I think that the recent lifting of sanctions against Iran just connected with it.

youlik said:
However, I remember one conversation in 2007 or 2008, in a quiet office, in a quite
rich and quiet time (compared to current). The discussion touched upon the television in General, and in particular
this very abrupt increase in the frequency of screening military films. The fact was so obvious that
everyone will agree with him. When we began to discuss the reasons for this, someone suggested that we prepare
to war.

Very interesting. I wonder why specifically this period. Did anything significant happened during those years? And I don't mean only in Russia, but on a global geopolitical arena?

9/11 is a good example that certain events take time to prepare and unravel, so seeds of certain moves that we see now could be already initiated back them. Another thing to consider, that there is little doubt regarding various power games in Kremlin or at the top. Sure, Putin has a good team, but then he is but one man, or only one group, and I am sure there are equally powerful forces in Russia that do similar efforts to push their agenda. Maybe not as overtly powerful as the president, but surely no less motivated, and with their own ideals.

youlik said:
My personal opinion, based some familiarity with the subject.

It isn't the first time that I hear something like this. Do you have any reliable information or links where it is possible to learn more about Michalkov's "less glamorous" side? On the other hand, even if I am sure that this side exists, I still wonder if perhaps despite his "less honorable conduct" he still serves some sort of useful role. Also considering the fact, that he does say things that ring true.

youlik said:
If not much to go into details, I would say-how much has been done to the "external arena" (I think that is known us the history of such examples is not so much), so not much done internally.

Yes, I think those are legitimate questions and concerns.

Actually, just recently I had a chance to drive through the city of Pskov. A city with amazing historical background and importance. It is also a transportation nexus between the neighboring Baltic countries, Belarus and Russia. But despite this city having such a significance, most of it (beside the archaeological locations) is in a very pitiful state. And it is such a shame. Sure, they do try to improve the situation and started to renovate the central bus station. So there is some progress. But then I am sure there are equally hundreds or more of similar location all over Russia even in a worse condition than that.

And I am also sure that people who live there experience constant cognitive dissonance when they watch TV and see Putin and others talk about all the advancements and progress Russia has done, while they lack basic services, like hot water and adequate medical help, etc. For them there is no doubt that TV lies. On the other hand, in large cities you do experience that these things exist. To a point, where some of my European colleagues (I am "without 5 min" veterinarian doctor) say that they would like to come and work in Russia, because it has the most professional clinics in the Eurasia. But surely not everywhere, only in large cities.

So I can understand the perfectly legitimate question, why Putin and his team spend so much energy and time on "flirting" with our "foreign partners" when there are so many problems inside Russia. Well, the answer to this question has several layers. First, history shows that every time Russia achieved a certain level of success, steps were taken by the West to sabotage that. Meaning, Russia will never be left alone to attend to its internal problems without interruptions. It also means that there is a huge importance in "appeasing the beast" and in conducting foreign relations in the way that will neutralize the damaging influence. Gathering outside support is also very important.

Another layer is the rampant corruption inside Russia. And this corruption is so prevalent, so ever-present, it may take a century and several good leaders to start seeing some real improvement. My travel from Pskov to Belarus is again another example, because the moment I crossed the Belorussian border, the fields started looking nicer, roads cleaner, and the overall feeling was "less desperate". And I am sure you know that Belarus is far poorer than Russia. Poor, but makes sure to keep things civil, as they say.

On the other hand, the size of Belarus is only a fraction of Russia's size. And when you have myriad of bureaucrats and various "bosses" that keep stealing, it isn't surprising that Russia looks the way it looks. That's why I agree with what Michalkov says, that it is easy to blame Putin and his team for such situation, but the fact is that it isn't him who's doing the stealing, but it is the Russian people in positions of power that do it. In this respect I do agree with you wholeheartedly that there is great psychopathy at the top, but it is a responsibility of each Russian citizen to contribute to a better image of Russia.

And it takes time to clean out all the psychos. In this case it can take a very long time, because there are so many of them. But surely, if you follow the news, you can see all the gradual steps and "cleaning out" processes that are initiated by Putin government in order to do just that. I am sure that they also need to do it carefully, precisely due to the fact that there are opposing camps that also have enough power.

Basically, one main problem that I see in this gradual scenario, that unfortunately Putin can't live forever. And unless other people will start displaying the same level of competence and provide similar example, it is very possible that all this effort will be for nothing, when Putin or his team won't be any longer in power.

youlik said:
We now know that Iran has nuclear weapon.
How do we know?

I think neonix refers to what the C's said:

(L) This is what people on the forum are asking! Obviously, people need to be reading the transcripts. A lot of these issues have already been dealt with. Next:

Does Iran have a nuclear bomb?

A: Of course!

But even if it's true, I don't see any problem with that. If Israel can have nukes and not even bother to declare or admit this fact officially, for other countries to have a similar level of deterrence would be considered a self-defense. Not to mention the concept of fairness.

As for the idea of NeoIsrael...again, I think this idea lacks understanding of what is going on in Israel, and the level of brainwashing the local populace is going through on a daily basis. I lived there for over 20 years, so familiar with the process. Yes, many Israelis can "smell the smoke" and make sure to utilize all the possible foreign ties with relatives, etc. They work on making foreign citizenship, passports, and prepare for the posibility of fleeing the country when the sh*t will really hit the fan.

In this respect Poland is often the natural choice, because many, if not most Ashkenazi Jews have Polish or Ukrainian roots. Jews are known for their survival skills, so yeah, that's what they try to do in case it will be needed one day.

On the other hand, on the governmental level, there is a serious effort to brainwash the people that Israel is the only home and safe place for Jews, so every effort should be made to defend it to the bitter end. Beside that, Sochnut keeps bringing people from all over the world. Many religious groups keep motivating the Jewish youth to come to Israel. Just take a look at the following page. Millions of shekels are being poured into this. It is no doubt devious, but the fact remains that the Religious core, for whatever nefarious reasons, will never "move Israel" to another country.

It doesn't mean that many won't leave on an individual basis. For example, many Jews from post-Soviet countries now return to their original locations.

Very interesting. I wonder why specifically this period. Did anything significant happened during those years? And I don't mean only in Russia, but on a global geopolitical arena?
Вот и мне интересно! Конечно же все помнят трагедию Югославии, 9/11-как Вы указали, иракская война, все это происходило раньше. В России то как раз в те годы было тихо и относительно богато. И все-таки именно в тот период произошло то, что я написал. Возникает законное подозрение о том что "ОНИ" что-то знают.

Translation
So I'm wondering! Of course everyone remembers the tragedy of Yugoslavia, 9/11-as You pointed out, the Iraq war, all this has happened before. In Russia in those years, it was quiet and relatively rich. And yet in that period, happened what I wrote. There is a legitimate suspicion about what "THEY" know something.
It isn't the first time that I hear something like this. Do you have any reliable information or links where it is possible to learn more about Michalkov's "less glamorous" side? On the other hand, even if I am sure that this side exists, I still wonder if perhaps despite his "less honorable conduct" he still serves some sort of useful role. Also considering the fact, that he does say things that ring true.
Здесь можно как-нибудь писать личные сообщения? Мне не очень хочется, но я готов кое-что написать, просто думаю всем это не будет интересно.

Translation
Here it is possible somehow to write personal messages? I don't really want, but I'm ready to write something, just think all it will not be interesting.
Yes, I think those are legitimate questions and concerns.
Мне нравится как Вы рассуждаете.
Обо всем этом можно писать бесконечно. Коротко скажу лишь то, что я тоже испытываю когнитивный диссонанс и для меня он заключается в том, что есть Россия - Родина, а есть государство Россия и это не совсем не одно и то же. Кстати эта ситуация не изменилась с советских времен, если не считать небольшого промежутка времени в начале 90х, когда была иллюзия перемен.
Сейчас обратил внимание как переводчик переводит слово Родина- место рождения. Для меня Родина это гораздо более глубокое, родное, личное чем просто место рождения или место жительства.

Translation
I like how You talk.
About all that can write endlessly. Briefly let me just say that I'm also experiencing cognitive dissonance and for me it is that there is Russia - the birthplace, but there is Russia - the state and it's not quite the same. By the way, this situation has not changed since Soviet times, except for a short period of time in the early 90s, when there was an illusion of change.
Now notice how the translator translates the word Родина is the place of birth. For me, Родина is a much deeper, native, personal than just place of birth or place of residence.

Does Iran have a nuclear bomb?

A: Of course!
Не смею спорить с Кассиопеей. Я просто хотел сказать, что если у Ирана и есть атомное оружие, то его количество и качество не идет в сравнение с арсеналами США, России и того же Израиля в конце концов.
Конечно большинство испытаний атомных зарядов во всем мире производилось в военных целях, но не только. Ряд фундаментальных, базовых вещей в некоторых направлениях науки (например собственно ядерная физика или сейсмология) было исследовано с помощью этого. Я не оправдываю всего этого варварства, но это факт.

Translation
I do not dare argue with C's. I just wanted to say that if Iran has nuclear weapons, its quantity and quality can not be compared with the arsenals of USA, Russia and Israel the same in the end.
Of course most of the testing of nuclear warheads in the world was made for military purposes, but not only. A number of fundamental and basic things in some areas of science (such as nuclear physics or seismology) was studied with the help of this. I do not condone this barbarism, but it is a fact.

Back
Top Bottom