Post op confusion

He doesn't like the thought of himself been difficult. I'll feel better if he home before Thursday I've got s colonoscopy myself.
I cancelled my previous Colonoscopy as I felt with my Dad in the process of going home it all got a bit to hectic.
I've now having the procedure in the morning so I'm hoping everything comes back clear. I'm having to prepare taking moviprep. It certainly helps to clear the system!! I'm currently on my final litre to drink. It's been pretty intense :nuts:.

I had the all clear regarding nothing sinister found in the Colonoscopy. It was a relief but they have banded a haemorroid which is quite painful I'm not sure i was in a position to consider my options at the time. Hopefully the procedure will benefit me long term. Really relieved nothing else showed on the camera.

Saw my father today who is in quite a lot of pain after his knee replacement. I admire his strength and courage to keep going. He continues to walk with sticks at 75 years old. He has been through so much since his early 60's going through cancer and the side effects of Radio therapy and chemo. My main concern now is he is stuck in the house. He is a man of the land and it is tough for him to be stuck at home.

I went through a troubled youth which continued to my late twenties. My Dad often felt the brunt of my anger. I was so out of touch at the time I was horrible to him. I have discussed this and we settled our differences when he went through his cancer treatment. I love my father and I am honoured to be his son. We are in many ways very different but now I am grateful we have found a way to overcome our differences. He has such a strong will and I admire his courage.

I feel sorry for your loved ones, and I am happy that there are some improvements.
There is one guy named Frank Baars and he is advocating so called "foot pressing/ sqeezing" (originally "Füße drücken" in german). I do it for some time now with my own feet and it works! Maybe try it?

I feel sorry for your loved ones, and I am happy that there are some improvements.
There is one guy named Frank Baars and he is advocating so called "foot pressing/ sqeezing" (originally "Füße drücken" in german). I do it for some time now with my own feet and it works! Maybe try it?
Do you mean reflexology? Or Reflexology on yourself?

Last edited:
Do you mean reflexology? Or Reflexology on yourself?
Hello Thebull, no, it is - as I understand it - somewhat different to reflexology. you press on the spots that hurt (usually with a stone with round edges or with your fingers) and slowly increase the pressure to the point at which you can still bear the pain. It is a "pingy" pain you are looking for, twinge, not blunt pain. I do not know how to explain it better. It is done to open the meridians which are blocked by e.g. scars. When you do that several times a day you will notice that pain at a totally different spot on your body will alleviate. You can also do it on someone elses feet, the one who has his feet pressed can say stop at any time. I do it myself and I can say that it helps me a lot.

Back
Top Bottom