Predictions and Prophecies

FWIW it seems none of the extreme gloom and doom scenarios from the recent new moons, eclipses, astrology, clairvoyants, Fatima etc have produced much that is obvious.
Which predictions are you referring to? The remote viewers had no gloom and doom predictions recently, except for that "high energy event" that they all saw last September and expected it to happen within half a year or so. As far as astrology, I think many of them predicted extreme floods in many places, which have been happening.

Which predictions are you referring to? The remote viewers had no gloom and doom predictions recently, except for that "high energy event" that they all saw last September and expected it to happen within half a year or so. As far as astrology, I think many of them predicted extreme floods in many places, which have been happening.
The things I was reading and seeing online were along the lines of "something big and shocking, chaotic, far-reaching effects". Vague. Probably clickbait. Maybe I am looking at the wrong people. Although, even the gov't put out strange warnings to be prepared for the eclipse as I recall, which I found strange. I am also thinking of Andreas and Jackowski mentioned on the forum which I have glanced at. They seem to fall into the gloom and doom category. Anyway, I stand corrected.

I leave this for your consideration

I could see that something falls from the sky or from space towards the planet Earth, with fire, light or green flames.... intense... phosphorescent, I don't know how to call it.

Andreas confirms that the comet seen in Portugal and Spain is what he saw in his vision. Although it is not clear if this fragment is part of a larger one about to fall. A TikTok user asks the seer if what he saw falling from the sky into the ocean is the flash that was seen or will it be another, to which Andreas only answers "yes".​

Screenshot_20240522-014839_TikTok Lite.jpg
ESA confirms the object was a "small fragment of a comet"

According to the European Space Agency (ESA), it was a small fragment (meteoroid) of a comet composed of ice that burned at a height of 60 kilometers over the Atlantic Ocean. The Spanish Astronomical Observatory of Calar Alto also stated that, according to a preliminary analysis by the Institute of Astrophysics of Andalusia, the object would have "a cometary origin".

The comet fell into the ocean
Screenshot_20240522-021702_X.jpg

In another part of his prediction Andreas comments as follows

Everything is a sequence of events, the tectonic plates, the falling object, the animals, the governments, the nature,...I don't know where it happens but I see something more intense...

Let's wait and see.

The Dick Algire remote viewing group recently looked at Klaus Schwab (right before he resigned). They had a longer video discussing their remote viewing results that I think they removed from Youtube. The most interesting thing was their prediction that the WEF is planning some kind of "big event" or move in late 2025 or early 2026.

It was also interesting that the remote viewers described Klaus Schwab as "the fall guy" who would get blamed if things got out of hand. Pretty much what I think about him, Bill Gates and the like too.

They also described Klaus Schwab's "boss" who seemed to be running a major bank or something like that. Considering that the Federal Reserve is owned 30% by the JP Morgan bank (largest share), my guess is that it might be Jamie Dimon.

Screenshot_20240523-134549_YouTube.jpg

It seems that a common characteristic that people with the gift of seeing glimpses of tomorrow have is that they had an accident or suffered a traumatic event.
One example is the Mexican-Cuban psychic Mhoni Vidente, a very famous seer in Latam.
Clairvoyance began to well up in her being when on May 13, 1989 while she was running towards an avocado tree, where she had hung her clothes and which was beginning to get wet from a heavy rain, she was struck by lightning; its shockwave went through her whole body and left her completely unconscious. The story of Mhoni Vidente

In the case of Andreas, he recounts that he saw the death of his beloved grandfather at a very young age, which traumatized him as a child:​
In a heartbreaking moment of clairvoyance, he witnessed his beloved grandfather's departure into eternity. The weight of the prophecy rested on his frail shoulders, bringing him to the brink of despair and confusion. Between the fog of the coming and the palpable reality Andreas fades away and his body surrenders to the torrent of the coming. Andreas begins to see glimpses of the future at the age of four. Andreaskdna visions

Screenshot_20240523-134801_YouTube.jpg

I guess this question is asked by all psychics "am I supposed to do something? " "can we change the future if enough people watch the reality of "right and left" ?" Is it because of this awareness of these glimpses of the future that predictions don't happen?

Screenshot_20240523-135004_YouTube.jpg

It is also interesting that these people keep a record of what they see in order to maintain their sanity, as when a Catholic goes to the confessional to expurgate himself.

Screenshot_20240523-150910_TikTok Lite.jpg
Andreas shows in some of his videos what he wrote as a result of his visions.

Here we go.

In 2024, ice walls will begin to break off in Antarctica.

Brunt Ice Shelf in Antarctica calves new iceberg​

21 May, 2024 Press releases

A large iceberg (380 km²), about the size of the Isle of Wight, has broken off the 150m thick Brunt Ice Shelf. It broke off after a crack suddenly appeared in the ice shelf a few weeks ago. The final break happened in the early hours of Monday 20 May.

The iceberg calved after a 14km-long chasm formed at ninety degrees to the existing Halloween Crack. This follows a long period of weakening of the ice at the McDonald Ice Rumples. The break off is the third major iceberg calving from this area in the last four years and has taken place around a decade after scientists at British Antarctic Survey (BAS) first detected growth of vast cracks in the ice.

Gridlines-annotated-Halloween-crack-calving-May-2024-A83-732x736.jpg

More predictions from the Austrian clairvoyant Egon Fischer:

The demise of the Western system
The Western system is dying. The next three months will decide how grim it will become. (May 31, 2024)

Good afternoon,

A lot has happened energetically in the last two weeks. The processes have accelerated and my spiritual colleagues have told me that this will result in events manifesting as early as 2024 that would not have happened until 2025 had things progressed normally.

My spiritual colleagues told me that there was only an energetic trend at that time and that no details had yet been determined. The major energetic trend revealed in the vision and the sequence of events was as follows: something is happening in Germany that is directly or indirectly caused by the Ukraine conflict and that is severely damaging Germany economically. The event also has a massive impact on the rest of Europe and the USA. The colleagues explained to me some time ago that no concrete events can be derived from the trend that was shown at the time. You have to look at the current energy and spiritual situation.

Over the last few weeks, I have had numerous visions about possible future developments and I have received explanations from various beings in the spiritual world. In this article, I will discuss some of the current visions and report on the explanations I have received from the spiritual world.

The spiritual discussion partners have repeatedly pointed out that many things can still change and will also change in detail. But the probability that the "timelines" shown to me will manifest themselves in principle is already very high.

Developments in the USA and Europe from a spiritual perspective
From a spiritual point of view, the USA and Europe will change and develop in very different ways. The Water Woman recently received information on this: In Europe the development is individual, in the USA it is collective. My spiritual colleagues explained this information as follows: In Europe, individual people must change and develop first; in the USA, the state or rather politics, the economy and the military-industrial complex must change and develop first.

This means that in order for the systems (politics, society, economy, healthcare system, etc.) to change or new systems to be established in Europe, enough people must change. This is why the energetic influences on individual people in Europe are so massive and effective. In the USA, however, things are different. There, the collective systems and the state have to change first and only then will the people in the USA be willing and able to change.

What will happen when?
According to the information from the spiritual world, the timing of what will happen is not yet definite. It depends on what decisions are made in the USA and Europe over the next three months. When the relevant decisions are made, it can happen very quickly. For example, if a catastrophic decision is made in the USA or Europe in July, the first events may occur as early as August or September.

About the situation in the West and one's personal sphere of influence
The geopolitical situation is coming to a head, the Ukraine conflict is entering a critical phase and the importance of the personal sphere of influence is increasing. (May 10, 2024)

Good afternoon,
I have received a lot of new information from the spiritual world in the last two weeks and I have had some frightening and shocking visions. Originally I wanted to write a post about a different topic. My spiritual colleagues have been pointing out the importance of the personal sphere of influence for months.

They also told me that we should urgently prepare ourselves inwardly for the rest of this year and the coming years. The personal sphere of influence is the central starting point here. I have therefore postponed my planned posts and will start a series of posts on the topic of the personal sphere of influence with this post. I will use the current status and possible development of the Ukraine conflict as an introduction to this topic.

USA - a decaying state?

In an earlier post I mentioned that the energetic field of the USA has split. Between the two energy fields, I perceive a gray-brown, foul-smelling river. Normally I only perceive the energy fields visually, but this time, in addition to the visual image, I also perceived a really vile stench. It smelled of decay. I wanted to know from my spiritual colleagues what this meant. They just said: It's better for you if you don't know. When I perceived the two energy fields and the stinking stream, I became infinitely sad and asked myself inwardly why it all had to happen the way it probably would.

Cruise missiles over the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin
At the beginning of April, a media acquaintance told me that he had a vision in which he saw cruise missiles over the Brandenburg Gate. When he then saw a video on Telegram a few days later in which this exact scene can be seen, he called me. He wanted to know if I had had a similar vision. I had no such vision. But I then did some research in the energetic world to see if there was a timeline where cruise missiles were flying over Germany from the east.

To my surprise, the result was that there are actually two timelines where cruise missiles from the east fly over Germany. In one timeline, which at the time only had a maximum probability of 10 percent, cruise missiles even exploded in Germany. In the other timeline, which at the time had a probability of 10 to 20 percent, cruise missiles only flew over Germany. I could not see the target of these cruise missiles.

I have been observing the two timelines since the beginning of April. In the timeline in which cruise missiles explode in Germany, the probability of occurrence has decreased over time. In the other timeline, in which cruise missiles fly over Germany but do not hit Germany, the probability of occurrence has slowly increased.

When I read that the British and French ambassadors had been summoned to Moscow for a meeting, I immediately thought of the timelines with the cruise missiles, and I analyzed the probabilities of occurrence. In the timeline in which cruise missiles explode in Germany, the probability of occurrence has not changed, it is still very low and below 10 percent. In the other timeline, in which cruise missiles fly over Germany but do not hit Germany, the probability of occurrence has increased dramatically and is currently at 50 percent.

The Ukraine conflict from a spiritual perspective

I was shocked by the developments and contacted my spiritual colleagues. I wanted to know what had happened in the last few days and how they assessed developments in the Ukraine conflict. My colleagues said that they were not experts in this, but that they could put me in touch with a spiritual being, a non-incarnated person who had been a very successful general and army commander in the past and who was constantly analyzing the situation. I gratefully accepted the offer and after about half an hour a spiritual being suddenly contacted me, who I will call "the general" in the following. I could not perceive him visually, but I felt his energetic presence and his charisma.

I asked "the general" how he assessed the Ukraine conflict from a spiritual and energetic perspective and how he thought the situation would develop.

To make it easier for me to understand, he went into more detail and the conversation lasted a little longer. In the following, I will briefly summarize the information I received from the general.

Information from "the general"
The Ukraine conflict is just the end of a conflict that has been going on for a long time (several centuries)

The end of the Ukraine conflict also marks the end of a very destructive process. The conflict is not about Ukraine or any other state. All of the states involved are only actors. There is a small group of people and other beings who want to dominate and enslave humanity. When some Western politicians and military leaders claim that if Ukraine loses the conflict, the entire West is also at risk, they are basically right. But it is not the states or the people in the states that are at risk, it is the Western system and the global West that are threatened with complete destruction.

If Ukraine loses the conflict, the entire Western empire will collapse. Ukraine no longer exists in terms of energy. A state that no longer exists energetically cannot win on the 3D level. This means that Ukraine will lose the conflict, it is only a matter of time. Some politicians and representatives of the elites are aware of this and are therefore panicking. The West and the Western system are in a hopeless situation and that is what makes the situation so dangerous. The West cannot win the conflict, it can only prolong it, but not for very long.

The West must not officially participate militarily because otherwise Russia - as announced - will even use tactical nuclear weapons.

All the military personnel involved know that if a real nuclear war were to break out, there would only be losers and a large part of the world would be radioactively contaminated. So there will be no official war between the global West and Russia. From the current perspective, the conflict will therefore increasingly take place in secret and there is a danger that the conflict will be conducted in a very dirty and underhand manner in future.

Russia is aware of this danger and has therefore now officially put the rod in the window. Russia is indeed prepared to attack other countries with cruise missiles in an emergency and, if this is not enough, to use tactical nuclear weapons.

There will not be a third world war, but it is possible that military facilities in some countries of the Western world will be destroyed. The population is not in danger, but from today's perspective it would lead to a huge panic. The danger for Germany is very low. The United Kingdom and France are at great risk.

During the conversation, I noticed that the general never mentioned the USA.

So I asked what role the USA was playing in the whole conflict. The general fell silent and then, after a short pause, said: "The USA is destroying itself." That was all the general said about the USA.

I wanted to know how long the Ukraine conflict would last. The general said: "It's not about Ukraine, it's about the global distribution of power on earth. The conflict will only be over when the Western system has collapsed. In military terms, the conflict in Ukraine could end as early as this year. But the faster Russia wants to resolve or end the conflict, the higher the price it will have to pay. The question is therefore: what price is Russia prepared to pay? But the major conflict will not end with a Russian military victory in Ukraine. The great conflict will only end when the West has changed, and that could take years."

The assessment of my spiritual colleagues

After my conversation with the general, I again asked my spiritual colleagues about the Ukraine conflict. This resulted in a lengthy conversation, which I will summarize briefly below.

My spiritual colleagues can only roughly assess the military situation. They are of the opinion that it is currently impossible to say what will actually happen. There are a number of factors that need to be considered. The energetic and psychological "rattling board" also has an impact on politicians, the elites and the military.

In the US, there is a presidential election in November. If Ukraine loses before this election, Biden's chances of re-election are close to zero. If Biden is re-elected, it is to be feared that the conflict between the West and Russia will escalate further after the election. In addition, more and more unpleasant truths will come to light and the system will begin to break down in some European countries in 2025. From a spiritual perspective, it is currently impossible to predict how politicians, elites and the military will react to all of this.

From a spiritual perspective, we can currently only say with certainty that both the energy situation and the situation on the 3D level are becoming increasingly unpredictable.

Politicians, the elites and the mass media will try to unsettle and frighten people with all kinds of scare stories. Regardless of whether they are political, military or natural events: They will produce and disseminate maximum frightening media reports. Unfortunately, some alternative media will also publish similar reports.

The energetic and psychological shaking board will start to take effect in a few weeks, by summer at the latest, and it will shake people not just in 2024 but for the next few years. It is therefore extremely important for people to pay attention to their personal sphere of influence and to clarify, develop and strengthen it.

The personal sphere of influence
Personal sphere of influence refers to the sphere of influence that each person can shape more or less independently and autonomously.This concerns their thoughts, their feelings, their body, their psyche, their actions and their interaction with their environment and, of course, their energetic and spiritual orientation.

Unfortunately, many people are unaware of the energetic and psychic dynamics that occur in the personal field of action and there is a lot of disinformation and many myths that do not correspond to reality.Therefore, I will be discussing many basic energetic and psychic dynamics in a series of articles. In this article, I will only mention a few important basics.Details will be described in the following articles.
The personal and collective sphere of influence

It is particularly important to differentiate between the personal and collective sphere of influence.

An individual person has very little or no influence on collective phenomena. For example, a normal individual has practically no influence on the decisions made by the government of his state, nor does he have any influence on natural events.They only have an influence on how they themselves react to collective events.The most important question here is whether they fall into fear and panic when an event or information occurs and lose contact with themselves, or whether they remain centered and present.The next important question is: What is an appropriate reaction to an event or information? Does the incident/information affect the person directly and is a direct personal reaction sensible and necessary?

I would like to briefly discuss these two questions using the Ukraine conflict as an example.

There is a certain amount of risk that military facilities in France and the UK will be destroyed by Russian cruise missiles (or other military weapons) in 2024 or the following years. In this case, the mass media (and unfortunately also some alternative media) would probably immediately proclaim the third world war and the downfall of Europe.

However, such an incident would not automatically trigger a world war and the information from the spiritual world is still: there will be no third world war and the German-speaking world is not really at risk.

If you now try to answer the question of whether the population of the German-speaking world would be directly affected by such an incident, you have to conclude that it would not: No. The population of German-speaking countries is not directly affected by the incident, even if the cruise missiles fly over German soil. There may be indirect economic consequences as a result. An individual person in a German-speaking country cannot do anything about such an incident.

The question then remains: what could be an appropriate response to such an incident? It might make sense to take precautions because there could be economic consequences. In any case, it makes no sense at all to fall into fear and panic, even if all the politicians and mass media are proclaiming the end of the world. Fear and panic only do harm.

In extremely simplified and abbreviated terms, you could say that it is actually only about the basic human need for security and connection. You only have absolute security when you are connected with yourself, with your inner being, with your energetic and spiritual source.

But there is a long way to go to get there, and there are many cliffs and pitfalls along the way. That's why I will be writing a lot of articles on this topic, in which I will go into the most important aspects, pitfalls and traps from an energetic and spiritual perspective, such as positive thinking, energetic "taping", the lower and higher mind, the lower and higher emotional center, the law of resonance and attraction, authenticity and grounding and anchoring energies.

axj said:
In the other timeline, in which cruise missiles fly over Germany but do not hit Germany, the probability of occurrence has increased dramatically and is currently at 50 percent.
I remember that Krzysztof Jackowski saw something similar to that. That "something will be heading towards Britain," but it won't finally arrive on the islands and will fall into the sea.

I found this post on X where they talk about the state of the world after a pole shift. The map has already been around for many years on the Internet, but this time the author adds the land that people like Zuckerberg and Gates have bought. His hypothesis is that these characters know in advance which areas will be affected and which will not.​

Prophetic map of USA after the Pole Shift
Open Minded Approach via X

In my previous post, I focused on billionaires considering Alaska or New Zealand for survival of the cyclical event caused by the shifting of the poles.

According to the prophetic map of Gordon-Michael Scallion, New Zealand is a safe bet because the land will become a new continent.

But of course, these maps are prophetic visions he received after a divine lady visited him while he was in a hospital bed.

This is the map of the USA after the flood. It's interesting that billionaires are buying land mostly in the zones that are the least affected. Are they following this prophetic map, or do they already know which areas will be most affected based on scientific studies kept private?

Zuckerberg has built his doomsday bunker on Kauai, one of the few islands in Hawaii that will survive the flood according to the map.

Amazon’s Jeff Bezos has over 400,000 acres in Texas, billionaire Bill Gates recently acquired 28,000 acres in Arizona and 20,000 acres in Nebraska, John Malone, the largest landowner in America, owns 2,200,000 acres in Wyoming and Colorado, and Ted Turner owns 2,000,000 acres in Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, and North Dakota.

I really feel that these wars waged today are mostly over land and resources to prepare for or occupy after this event. But what do you think?
20240526_194917.jpg

a43087b5b064054132c161aee8e8d868.jpeg

Open Minded Approach

The magnetic poles are shifting, the Earth's magnetic field is weakening, and the Sun's activity is increasing. The 'elites' are aware of this and they are building their doomsday bunkers.

This is the map, according to Sun Weather Man (Suspicious Observers), of the areas that will be hit the hardest by the crustal displacement and the giant floods caused by the pole shift.

The white areas are those that will remain above water everything else is, well... 😨

As we can see even in this map Europe is doomed.

This map is not like the prophetic maps of Gordon Michael Scallion and Dolores Cannon; it is based on research done by Sun Weather Man, whom you can find here on X. I know that everyone following me is aware of his work.

I stumbled upon a very interesting video that I couldn't believe exists, predicting almost everything that is happening today. I can even see why people are finding it hard to believe and how the mainstream scientists, the global population and the skeptics were fooled..

I just need to think about how to share the information so people can understand how to look for the patterns. This pole shift and the upcoming cyclical event can't be precisely determined because this is a live system. It's similar to how the best doctors can't determine the exact date for a terminal patient. The outcome is known, the timing is more or less known, but the exact date can't be determined.

The 'elites' are closely monitoring the geomagnetic changes; they will know when to act.
20240601_141219.jpg

I stumbled upon a very interesting video that I couldn't believe exists, predicting almost everything that is happening today.

The video OMA is talking about was published in 2010 under the title The Anglosaxon mission:

War & desease
What our 'source' reports is this:

● There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our 'source' believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

●It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.

The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

●During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our 'source' chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

●This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our 'source' tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.

Geophysical event
As if all this were not enough, our 'source' speculates this is all set against the backdrop of a coming "geophysical event" - the same kind of event as was experienced by our ancestors approximately 11,500 years ago. If this event occurs - not necessarily expected in 2012, but sometime in the next decade - it would destroy civilization as we know it, dwarfing even the effects of a nuclear war.

So we're going to head into this war, then after that... and I can't give you a timescale for when this is going to happen... there will be a geophysical event taking place on Earth which is going to affect everybody.

Now, by that time we will all have been through a nuclear and biological war. The Earth's population, if this happens, will be drastically reduced. When this geophysical event is going to take place, then those remaining will probably be halved again. And who survives that is going to determine who takes the world and its surviving population into the next era.

So we are talking about a post-cataclysmic-event era. Who's going to be in charge? Who's going to be in control? So it's all about that. And that's why they're so desperate for these things to happen within a set timeframe.

Open Minded Approach via X

This really left me shocked. I told you this sounds so crazy that even though it is already happening around you, you will still not believe it. 🤯

This is a video that everyone needs to watch at least once and then do their own research.

The 'Elite' knows about the Pole Flip. Everything that is happening today is connected to this geophysical event, from the pandemic and the lockdowns to the wars in the Middle East and the UAP phenomenon.

I've been trying to share this knowledge for the past two years, but it was already shared in 2010. If this doesn't sound prophetic, then I don't know what does.

Even the guy sharing this knowledge didn't believe what he was saying in 2010 because some of the plans of the elite didn't happen as he was told. But what he doesn't know is that the 'Elite' is closely monitoring these geophysical changes, and the plan was probably postponed for a decade.

No one can predict the exact time of the pole flip. This is a life matter; you can only predict and follow it closely to act accordingly, just like the best doctors can't predict the exact time of death of a terminally ill patient.

If this video from 2010 doesn't convince you of what is coming, then you have a serious problem with pattern recognition...

Open Minded Approach

If you watched a video from 2010 today predicting that China would 'catch a cold' that would mutate and spread worldwide, leading to major lock-downs, followed by wars and tensions in the Middle East, mutual bombings between Israel and Iran, and rising tensions with China eventually leading to World War III, all tied to a geophysical cyclical event oqqccurring every 11,500-12,000 years, making these problems and wars seem irrelevant, would you call that 'pure coincidence'?

And everything is leaked as a plan by an insider, a plan which was constructed by the elites to better prepare themselves for surviving the geophysical event.

Now, if you see them today all building bunkers, would you believe it?

If you see them constructing giant clock inside the mountain that will tick once every year, built to last 10,000 years, also following the geophysical events for the future?

No, it's still crazy, right? Well, all of this is happening, but you simply don't pay attention. I shared that video from 2010 yesterday; it barely got 30k views.

Seer Andreas recently declared "I am never wrong", it seems that he is starting to lose ground once he reached a large number of followers on social networks, half a million on TikTok alone (I really don't know if this figure is significant) I wonder if now his ego has affected his ability.

Andreas visions June 01, 2024

"Miami hurricane or intense thunderstorm leaves great material losses as what happened in Guerrero last year.

A tourist boat catches fire in Cancun and there are human losses unfortunately.

Ecuador, Peru or Chile moving on the ground very intense, but if human losses at the end of this month, possibly also in La Paz Bolivia.

This following is very strange, I will tell it as I wrote it: In Africa, strangely the African territory slips through the sea, as if it were a ship and collides with Morocco, very strange and becomes a single territory. I did not understand this message.

Comment: Morocco is inside the African plate and it is impossible for it to collide, although the northern part of the plate moves towards Europe (and this movement is the origin of the Alps) So Morocco cannot collide with Africa and may be something more symbolic in any case.

Andreas visions June 04, 2024

End of 2024 I see a civil war in Mexico. There is a coup d'état

Earth movement in Panama M5.5 or M6.5 at night. Also Chile and Canada

Mexico, people disguised as doctors go from house to house distributing drugs with the intent to kidnap people but these drugs affect health or cause death.

A zoo employee in the United States is eaten alive in front of the crowd when she falls into a cage.

Comment: Nearly 60% of voters in the last elections in Mexico voted for the continuity of President Lopez Obrador's so-called "fourth transformation" regime. It was a landslide victory that prevented a technical coup d'état through the country's Supreme Court. If and only if there were a coup d'état in Mexico, it would be military. There is no room for civil war given the obvious lack of an opposition leader. An intelligent opposition would in any case use the available financial resources in the reconstruction of the party and not in a war, unless of course it is financed by power groups abroad affected by the socialist regime.

Andreas visions June 10, 2024

Bombings in Mexico as if it were the Middle East, I saw buildings fall.

Europe, Asia and Africa in the Mediterranean region, people will hear strange, machine-like sounds.

M6.6 or M6.9 earthquake in Italy occurring at night, there is no loss of human life.

Earthquake in Yemen or in the Middle East buildings fall but there is no loss of human life. Something similar to what happened in Turkey.

Comment: It has been a long time since the trumpets in the sky were reported, will they be heard again?

On the future of Argentina and Mexico​

With the arrival of Javier Milei (Anarcho-Capitalist) and Claudia Sheinbaum (Social Democrat or Socialist) to the presidency of Argentina and Mexico respectively, the interest in the prophecies of the "Argentine Nostradamus" Benjamin Solari Parravicini - which have already been discussed in other threads within the forum- was awakened again. It is enough to know that his predictions began, as it was reported, one night when he returned from dinner with friends and, while he was sleeping, he suddenly woke up and started writing nonsense words and making drawings and doodles associated to the written words, all this coming from an "inner voice".

Parravicini's prophecies include historical events such as World War II, the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, the election of Pope Francis and the terrorist attacks on the Twin Towers in New York.

In Argentina there is talk of Milei fulfilling the gray man's prophecy. In 1941, Parravicini published a drawing with the caption:
"Argentina will have its French Revolution, in triumph, it can see blood in the streets if it does not see the instant of the gray man".​
6481e970a1e8a.jpg
"Fire, famine, pestilence, death, repeats the righteous campaign that approaches the world, yet the world neither hears nor sees. Comes the darkness of the dragon that seemed asleep. Comes the terror of the bear that feigned love and brotherhood. Comes the humble democrat, who never was, and with him comes poverty. He without shelter, and with them all the explosions of disintegration"​
"Comes the humble democrat who never was..." Milei has never presented himself as a humble politician, quite the contrary. Just take a look at some of his witticisms in the thread Javier Milei has been elected president of Argentina. Lately he declared himself a destroyer of the State and a Terminator to destroy the Socialism that threatens Latin America.

As if it were a passage of revelations, Parravicini's prophecy speaks of the dragon and the bear, which according to the Cs are centers of geopolitical power, the dragon representing the powers of the West (NATO?) and the bear representing Russia.
Rev.13:2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.​
Q: (L) "His feet were like those of a bear..." what do the feet represent?

A: Russia.

Q: (L) Why are the feet like those of a bear?

A: Hidden power center in that geographic location
Q: (L) "They fell down and gave homage to the dragon because he had bestowed on the beast all of his dominion and authority..." Who is this dragon?

A: World Body Politic.

Q: (L) And who is this Beast?

A: New World Order aka Brotherhood aka Lizzies aka antichrist.

It is in this environment of geopolitical turbulence, of fire, hunger, pestilence and death that this gray man appears to bring misfortune to the Argentines because they did not see what the political moment was all about.

Communist Mexico

In one of his visions, the seer Andreas saw:​
In Asia and America changes in politics will be good but Mexico as Cuba will be, the Flower will leave the garden, the military will arrive.
Cuba will be Free by the end of 2024 and it has already started.

Parravicini also seems to have had a vision concerning the future of Mexico, Cuba and Venezuela.
Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela chaos !​
E9_rPzJWQAEyWcT.png
The image shows a stereotypical Mexican figure embracing Cuba. Many, mainly among right-wing groups, interpret this image as Mexico embracing Cuban communism. Recent statements by outgoing President Lopez Obrador and virtual President Claudia Sheinbaum hint at radicalizing Mexican politics with constitutional reforms that would affect the judiciary, which is of great concern to foreign investors, i.e. Blackrock

"I am going to propose a survey to see what the people think about the Judiciary... Let there be a very broad discussion throughout the country" said Sheinbaum, while the newly elected senator for the Movimiento Ciudadano party, Luis Donaldo Colosio Riojas said "I think it is a very dangerous reform for Mexico that can destabilize our entire justice system. We are already openly giving way to the capricious politicization of the Judiciary"

Did someone say civil war? Chaos? Military taking power?​

Back
Top Bottom