Predictions and Prophecies

The video OMA is talking about was published in 2010 under the title The Anglosaxon mission:

War & desease

Geophysical event

Open Minded Approach via X

This really left me shocked. I told you this sounds so crazy that even though it is already happening around you, you will still not believe it. 🤯

This is a video that everyone needs to watch at least once and then do their own research.

The 'Elite' knows about the Pole Flip. Everything that is happening today is connected to this geophysical event, from the pandemic and the lockdowns to the wars in the Middle East and the UAP phenomenon.

I've been trying to share this knowledge for the past two years, but it was already shared in 2010. If this doesn't sound prophetic, then I don't know what does.

Even the guy sharing this knowledge didn't believe what he was saying in 2010 because some of the plans of the elite didn't happen as he was told. But what he doesn't know is that the 'Elite' is closely monitoring these geophysical changes, and the plan was probably postponed for a decade.

No one can predict the exact time of the pole flip. This is a life matter; you can only predict and follow it closely to act accordingly, just like the best doctors can't predict the exact time of death of a terminally ill patient.

If this video from 2010 doesn't convince you of what is coming, then you have a serious problem with pattern recognition...

Open Minded Approach

If you watched a video from 2010 today predicting that China would 'catch a cold' that would mutate and spread worldwide, leading to major lock-downs, followed by wars and tensions in the Middle East, mutual bombings between Israel and Iran, and rising tensions with China eventually leading to World War III, all tied to a geophysical cyclical event oqqccurring every 11,500-12,000 years, making these problems and wars seem irrelevant, would you call that 'pure coincidence'?

And everything is leaked as a plan by an insider, a plan which was constructed by the elites to better prepare themselves for surviving the geophysical event.

Now, if you see them today all building bunkers, would you believe it?

If you see them constructing giant clock inside the mountain that will tick once every year, built to last 10,000 years, also following the geophysical events for the future?

No, it's still crazy, right? Well, all of this is happening, but you simply don't pay attention. I shared that video from 2010 yesterday; it barely got 30k views.

Is there proof that the video is from 2010?

Is there proof that the video is from 2010?

YOUTUBE has it on record that the video was uploaded 14 years ago and if you look at the comments it seems it gained relevance 4 years ago with the pandemic. I remember seeing it also for the beginning of the pandemic in GLP HERE you can see that there are discussions in different years.

HERE is a discussion of 2012 debunking the Camelot project because nothing had happened until then. There was no flu in China, there was no war in Israel, and there was no end of the world.

The video OMA is talking about was published in 2010 under the title The Anglosaxon mission:

War & desease

Geophysical event

This really left me shocked. I told you this sounds so crazy that even though it is already happening around you, you will still not believe it. 🤯

This is a video that everyone needs to watch at least once and then do their own research.

The 'Elite' knows about the Pole Flip. Everything that is happening today is connected to this geophysical event, from the pandemic and the lockdowns to the wars in the Middle East and the UAP phenomenon.

I've been trying to share this knowledge for the past two years, but it was already shared in 2010. If this doesn't sound prophetic, then I don't know what does.

Even the guy sharing this knowledge didn't believe what he was saying in 2010 because some of the plans of the elite didn't happen as he was told. But what he doesn't know is that the 'Elite' is closely monitoring these geophysical changes, and the plan was probably postponed for a decade.

No one can predict the exact time of the pole flip. This is a life matter; you can only predict and follow it closely to act accordingly, just like the best doctors can't predict the exact time of death of a terminally ill patient.

If this video from 2010 doesn't convince you of what is coming, then you have a serious problem with pattern recognition...

Open Minded Approach

If you watched a video from 2010 today predicting that China would 'catch a cold' that would mutate and spread worldwide, leading to major lock-downs, followed by wars and tensions in the Middle East, mutual bombings between Israel and Iran, and rising tensions with China eventually leading to World War III, all tied to a geophysical cyclical event oqqccurring every 11,500-12,000 years, making these problems and wars seem irrelevant, would you call that 'pure coincidence'?

And everything is leaked as a plan by an insider, a plan which was constructed by the elites to better prepare themselves for surviving the geophysical event.

If you see them constructing giant clock inside the mountain that will tick once every year, built to last 10,000 years, also following the geophysical events for the future?

No, it's still crazy, right? Well, all of this is happening, but you simply don't pay attention. I shared that video from 2010 yesterday; it barely got 30k views.
The general picture of the world situation that he gives seems pretty accurate, including things like malevolent and benevolent "ET's", reincarnation, and so on. Yet a lot of it is kind of obvious, eg. that any large conflict would have to be between US and China or Israel and Iran.

His specific predictions (made in 2010) have not really been accurate either. He predicted first the big war involving Israel, Iran and China (limited nuclear war) and only then a release of biological weapons in China. And he said all of it would happen around 2012.

Assuming that these were actually the plans, then for some reason they were postponed by about a decade. One explanation might be that they realized that the pole shift cataclysm would happen later than they thought.

In fact, according to the C's there was a "high degree of probability" back in 2001 that the physical pole shift would happen within 10 years or so. So it is possible that something major changed in that time and that we are now in a timeline where this cataclysmic pole shift has been either postponed or maybe will not even happen (that is what some clairvoyants like Egon Fischer predict).

October 31, 2001

Q: (L) Now according to these guys who are writing this web page about pole shift, they say it can be predicted where the poles will shift to. Is this in fact the case?
A: No.
Q: (L) Why can't pole shifts be predicted? Can't we know where the new pole will end up?
A: Chaotic function here
Q: [...] (L) In the next ten years. Is a pole shift possible in the next ten years?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is a pole shift of the axis...(A) Honey, you ask if the pole shift is possible, of course it's possible. But suppose it's almost zero probability? 'Is it possible' is not the right question. 'Is it going to happen?' That's a question. (L) Okay you ask, carry on. (A) Are we looking at a pole shift during the next ten or so years with a high degree of probability?

Q: (A) In this concept of pole shift, what would be the main feature of this pole shift, of all those which we were discussing?
A: New axial orientation, and magnetic reversal.
Q: (L) That's fairly dramatic. (A) Alright, now, change of axis or orientation of axis of rotation: can we say we would straighten up, getting almost perpendicular to the ecliptic? Or the other possibility is that it will fall down being almost parallel to the ecliptic. The third is that we'll flip completely by 180 degrees. We know it's highly unpredictable, but can we have a clue from which one is, so to say, dominate?
A: Perpendicularity will be restored.
Q: (A) We know the axis will change dramatically and magnetic reversal will happen. You didn't mention a change or shift of the lithosphere alone. Can we...
A: Lithospheric shift will feature to some extent.
Q: (A) But, that means eventually that the equator will almost not change because...
A: Correct.
Q: (A) So it will just shift a little bit, but its not going to go to Hawaii? (L) Oh rats! That was my theory! Well, it was a good idea. (A) What about changes in the lithosphere: can we predict a little bit of change in geography, coming from motions in lithosphere and changes in water level?
A: Chaotic features predominate but in general it will be safer inland and in mountainous areas since less folding occurs in such locations.
Q: (A) Now, the major, the change of the orientation of the axis, what would be the main trigger, force, or activity, or what kind of event will trigger this change of the axis?
A: Cometary bodies.
Q: (L) Are the planets of the solar system going to kind of shift out of their orbits and run amok? Is that a possibility?
Q: (A) Due to cometary orbits alone?
A: Yes. Twin sun also.
Q: (A) When we speak about these cometary bodies, are we speaking about impacts?
A: Some will hit.

I found this post on X where they talk about the state of the world after a pole shift. The map has already been around for many years on the Internet, but this time the author adds the land that people like Zuckerberg and Gates have bought. His hypothesis is that these characters know in advance which areas will be affected and which will not.​

Prophetic map of USA after the Pole Shift

In my previous post, I focused on billionaires considering Alaska or New Zealand for survival of the cyclical event caused by the shifting of the poles.

According to the prophetic map of Gordon-Michael Scallion, New Zealand is a safe bet because the land will become a new continent.

But of course, these maps are prophetic visions he received after a divine lady visited him while he was in a hospital bed.

This is the map of the USA after the flood. It's interesting that billionaires are buying land mostly in the zones that are the least affected. Are they following this prophetic map, or do they already know which areas will be most affected based on scientific studies kept private?

Zuckerberg has built his doomsday bunker on Kauai, one of the few islands in Hawaii that will survive the flood according to the map.

Amazon’s Jeff Bezos has over 400,000 acres in Texas, billionaire Bill Gates recently acquired 28,000 acres in Arizona and 20,000 acres in Nebraska, John Malone, the largest landowner in America, owns 2,200,000 acres in Wyoming and Colorado, and Ted Turner owns 2,000,000 acres in Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, and North Dakota.

I really feel that these wars waged today are mostly over land and resources to prepare for or occupy after this event. But what do you think?
View attachment 96415

View attachment 96634

Open Minded Approach

The magnetic poles are shifting, the Earth's magnetic field is weakening, and the Sun's activity is increasing. The 'elites' are aware of this and they are building their doomsday bunkers.

This is the map, according to Sun Weather Man (Suspicious Observers), of the areas that will be hit the hardest by the crustal displacement and the giant floods caused by the pole shift.

The white areas are those that will remain above water everything else is, well... 😨

As we can see even in this map Europe is doomed.

This map is not like the prophetic maps of Gordon Michael Scallion and Dolores Cannon; it is based on research done by Sun Weather Man, whom you can find here on X. I know that everyone following me is aware of his work.

I stumbled upon a very interesting video that I couldn't believe exists, predicting almost everything that is happening today. I can even see why people are finding it hard to believe and how the mainstream scientists, the global population and the skeptics were fooled..

I just need to think about how to share the information so people can understand how to look for the patterns. This pole shift and the upcoming cyclical event can't be precisely determined because this is a live system. It's similar to how the best doctors can't determine the exact date for a terminal patient. The outcome is known, the timing is more or less known, but the exact date can't be determined.

The 'elites' are closely monitoring the geomagnetic changes; they will know when to act.
View attachment 96633

I think that at least some of the PTB are betting Texas will be okay. Tesla shareholders will soon vote to move the company to Texas - or not. I have a hunch that they will. And also, Blackrock and others are moving to open up a Texas stock exchange to rival that of New York's. Those are some serious moves!

So it is possible that something major changed in that time and that we are now in a timeline where this cataclysmic pole shift has been either postponed or maybe will not even happen

Yes, I agree, even the Cs have told us that there have been changes in programming. Like there is a butterfly effect and every decision mankind makes changes the timelines, so, barring other opinions, I think a prediction (conjectures and assumptions based on knowledge) or a prophecy (activity of a prophet by Divine Inspiration) cannot be accurate but close to the event that actually happened, we cannot think in a linear or sequential way in these cases, even TPTB do not know when the geophysical event will happen, but given their behavior it seems to indicate that something is imminent, even the Cs told us that psychopaths can feel it, but they do not find an explanation.​

Assuming that these were actually the plans, then for some reason they were postponed by about a decade. One explanation might be that they realized that the pole shift cataclysm would happen later than they thought.

In fact, according to the C's there was a "high degree of probability" back in 2001 that the physical pole shift would happen within 10 years or so. So it is possible that something major changed in that time and that we are now in a timeline where this cataclysmic pole shift has been either postponed or maybe will not even happen (that is what some clairvoyants like Egon Fischer predict).
One clue about what might have changed in the 2005-2012 time frame was given by Theun Mares (Toltec teacher and seer) back in 2009. He said that there were indeed plans for a big war with Iran in 2006, but that these were scrapped after a warning by Putin:

What you have noted about Israel and Iran is also true, although it is now questionable as to whether this will happen or not. In September 2006 everything was set for this to take place. Israel was ready to invade Iran and the USA army was on the ready to defend and support Israel, but for some strange reason the Old Sorcerers refrained from attacking Iran. Today they have been told in no uncertain terms by Putin that ANYONE who attacks Iran will be deemed an enemy of Russia. So if the Israelis, who really control Washington and New York, were to launch an attack on Iran, there is every likelihood that the world will be plunged into another world war with Russia taking the lead.

So the big change may have been Putin's actions. In fact, Theun Mares also said:

If today we have a beacon of hope as far as political powers go, it is Russia. Russia is destined to be the future, and so far it remains a steadfast beacon of light in a growing darkness.

One thing that should be clear to us is that rather than a prophecy, what Project Camelot revealed is a conspiracy, in which the conspirators were in charge of making a plan and conducting studies to try to predict when the geological event that would change the world as we know it would occur so that they would be the "last man standing". Thus, the flu in China and the war in Israel leading to a limited nuclear conflict are not predictions per se, but part of a plan that will lead the conspirators to survive, gradually taking over the necessary infrastructure and resources through military movements in order to continue with a post-cataclysmic civilization.

So the only prophecy is the catastrophic geophysical event that prophets, astrologers, seers and charlatans alike have spoken of.

Returning to Parravicini's prophecies, he said the following
"Cataclysm. Humanity defeated. The cataclysm will be preached, but no one will believe it, but it will come.
(year 1938)​
image117.jpg

Parravicini's psychography shows ghostly figures pointing to the sky and to a dark sphere, what he wrote below seems to indicate that the comet was only the beginning:

"An unknown comet will arrive. Pax" (1939)

A planet will be wounded by a dull planet that rolls the spaces. That planet will be the earth. The wound in the collision will be in the southern part of the northern hemisphere and will tear off much of its colophon. Then the world earth in the shaking will overturn just as it did when the piece of "South America" today called on high "Suna" was torn away from it. Again the deluge again the darkness, again the axis in its place, again the rolling and a new sea in the pit left, and again another moon that will shine more. The Amnis". (1938)

"The hour of the hours will come, and in its darkness, it will receive the shock of the great planet. It will thus upend the earth. Everything will fall. (1939)

" Men meditate. The sea will advance, it will flood in deluge, the polar caps will melt. The Earth's axis will return and the equator will be poles. The sea will be blood. End of ends.(1937)"

"The avenging angel will kill the beast by binding it for a thousand years." (1939)

"The final day comes, Mary the mother will take the righteous to her bosom, the devil will fall with his own to the eternal precipice. 1000 years of Peace will come to an end." (undated)

At the end Parravicini writes something that reminded me of St. Paul:​
Corinthians 15:51-53
Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.​

Parravicini:

"The man of 2002 will be cerebral, he will fortify metallized cities. Gold will not exist, the struggle for existence will not exist. Man will be perfectly organized, the bossy will have disappeared since ambition, luxuries, etc. will no longer exist. Love of neighbor will be true and the world will live in embraces. For a thousand years evil will be banished from the world and in these thousand years peace will be in love and men will know and visit their planetary brothers. The brain of the year 2002 will be the one that today reigns on Venus" (1939).

It's difficult to find a satisfactory answer to the question of where to be when the real SHTF when you're in a place which is said to be a safe haven in the longer term, but whose short-term future is fraught with danger and difficulty. Interesting that even New Zealand is seeing mass emigration at the moment, mostly as a result of its economic situation: 81,200 Kiwis left NZ from April 2023-April 2024, an increase of 41% on the previous 12 months.

It's difficult to find a satisfactory answer to the question of where to be when the real SHTF when you're in a place which is said to be a safe haven in the longer term, but whose short-term future is fraught with danger and difficulty. Interesting that even New Zealand is seeing mass emigration at the moment, mostly as a result of its economic situation: 81,200 Kiwis left NZ from April 2023-April 2024, an increase of 41% on the previous 12 months.
Interesting! Where do they go to?

War & desease

Geophysical event

Open Minded Approach

Some years ago I read Alexander Laurent's (take him with a grain of salt) comment on this interview. The comments are from November 2020 from his Telegram channel (post).
He is also talking about a bigger change for TPTB that let them rethink their plans. And he puts out how this interview was planned and used by them. According to him something happened already in 2002. Even if I don't relay on him, his comments puts many things together that are discussed here. Reading it now, with a different view from my side today, I think I need to share it with you.

Here we go (translated via DeepL):

Part 1/6

Read the following text after watching the video posted above. It will help you to understand the complicated situation on earth a little better. You can also read this text now, but you should do so again after watching the video.
Alternatively, you can also find this YT video again as a Telegram upload after the following text.

The whistleblower from the conversation with Bill Ryan from "Project Camelot" comes from the military; an officer who was not inadvertently given this knowledge by elites in 2005, so he did not get it by chance, but it was deliberately staged for him by this elite, so that he assumed that it was a mistake of the elites/powerful people that he found out about it. A few years later, in 2009, shortly before he was about to give an interview about the knowledge he had inadvertently been given, he obtained even more information through a "special intervention" that cannot be controlled by the Club, insights into the "deepest depths of the rabbit hole": knowledge about spiritual clubs, a dimensionally acting AI and the struggle of "future" and present humans with an "intergalactic federation" - the Club. He only mentioned the information from this at the end of the interview with Bill Ryan from "Project Camelot" ("World War 3 - The Geophysical Event"), from minute 50 onwards. He only hints at this indirectly and diffusely in the interview by talking about "we" - humanity being in another dimensional plane. If you are somewhat familiar with the interviews between Eurasia Couple and myself (Alexander Laurent), you can discover further clues and confirmation of the circumstances surrounding us.

The background for the "accidental initiation" of this officer into special political and extraterrestrial secrets, staged in 2005, was the intention to create a real credible person who, in addition to describing political imbalances and the diabolical system on earth, would also spread special disinformation about malevolent aliens in public, which would possibly be eliminated by the intervention of good aliens. In January/February 2010, in an interview with Bill Ryan, the officer did not go into any more detail about the "evil aliens" who are stalking us. He did not feed the narrative that evil aliens could either attack us or that good aliens would fight evil aliens to save us - as Club and digital nobility had intended with the "accidental inauguration" of this officer in 2005.

This officer was just one of many who were given this information through a specially crafted production. The club and the digital aristocracy hoped that such staging would lead to one of the "accidentally informed" people then anonymously spreading the secrets to the wider public. The club and digital aristocracy always proceed in the same way: they give such information to people, e.g. 100 people who work in influential government or public sectors. Around 10 of them then respond with the intention of making it public. One or two of these 10 then actually respond in the form of a public but anonymous report or announcement. The ones who don't say anything, the remaining 99, are then watched for a while and killed if they also intend to inform the public. They are killed because the club and the digital aristocracy cannot risk anything coming out about the similarity of the staging, i.e. how this knowledge was transmitted - that there were so many people who all experienced the same staged situation (like this officer in 2005).

Part 2/6

In summary, in 2005, the officer in question was loaded by special elites with precisely coordinated (dis)information about our situation on earth, which was intended to help us adapt and improvise the course of the impending catastrophe. In 2010, in a conversation with Bill Ryan from "Project Camelot", this officer then passed on this inputted information to the public in approximately the way that was desired by the club and the digital aristocracy.

However, a year before this conversation, in 2009, the officer unintentionally came into a special "resonance" contact with something that sent him "deep down the rabbit hole". From this diffuse experience and due to the simultaneous decoupling from the neuronal surveillance of the club (see also Interview 1 - Part 4, minute 39:45), he then decided in 2010, in conversation with Bill Ryan, to give the listeners hidden clues and to set content-related points of reference that explained in more detail what is really going on on and around our planet (from minute 50). The Club considered those of his descriptions that hinted at the liberation of humanity to be simply "spiritual embellishments" of his mind - even very useful with regard to the adaptation and improvisation of the catastrophes they planned and heralded.
Because the meaning of his information was open to multiple interpretations, his statements could not be clearly recognised as infiltration by the club and the nobility, even in retrospect. It was therefore only years after the conversation, i.e. now, that the hidden clues and links could be revealed in order to confirm the actual conditions on earth on the one hand and explain them in more detail on the other.
I (Alexander Laurent) used the same or similar words in my interviews to recognise and tie in with these statements. For example, in the description of the "geophysical event" that is about to befall us all or how we humans are being suppressed and kept down by the creation of fear. Or regarding the description of humanity in Dimension Seven, which the officer only summarises unadorned with the words "Those benevolent ETs. I don't really like to call them ETs. I believe that these humans are us, and we are them." (from 01:01:21). It is recommended to listen to the whole conversation between Bill Ryan and the officer again now to see what the officer said and how he said it. This will perhaps also show you once again how the interviews with me (Alexander Laurent) are to be understood, what all this means.

Part 3/6

What you should remember about this background:
The officer's information load staged by the elites dates back to 2005. As you already know from my interviews, these scenarios and plans that this officer shared with interviewer Bill Ryan have since been and continue to be updated, amended and supplemented by the club and digital nobility with further crises, disasters and rescue stagings, or they have been withdrawn. Variance adjustments that will take place or have taken place before the war in the Middle East (Corona). The possibilities of variance adaptation also include a possible civilisational incident (power failure, accident in a nuclear power plant, etc.) as well as a real and deadly "virus outbreak", which does not necessarily have to take place during the Third World War (described by the officer as a "Chinese cold"), but which can take place beforehand, in non-war times. Specific riots caused by immigrants, on the other hand, could be cancelled now or be less severe, depending on the need for chaos. The lynching of politicians, the well-off and many other professional groups, on the other hand, remains absolutely certain. During or shortly after the third world war, a large asteroid threatens to crash into the earth, a saviour may appear and/or aliens may attack, fight each other or help us - depending on what suits us best. The geophysical event "could" turn out to be very violent in combination with these events. It depends on whether the club needs to reinforce it in order to maintain the upper hand. However, if people are aware of this event, they can, as the officer says, "take it in stride and actually come out the other end very well" (01:12:05). The occurrence of tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions will still happen in any case. But we just need to be aware of this so that we can mitigate it as much as possible for everyone through preparation.

In order to stop these developments as far as possible or to survive them well, it does not help to simply look away and bury your head in the sand. You can only prevent this if you publicise the possible courses of the impending disasters; you start by explaining the background. Say what, who and why is behind it, why it is all happening, what the broad causes are. You have to talk about it in public. You must not allow yourself to be told that passivity is good, regardless of whether this comes from a controlled (alternative) opposition, from wise esotericists and religious fanatics or from the governments of the world. Fight back against it. You can make a difference. And don't forget to prepare yourself physically and say "no" to everything that is asked of you!

Part 4/6

The background to the Club's different procedures:
However, the real reason for the Club and digital nobility to stage information dumps and "accidental initiations" (e.g. to the said officer) were events that took place towards the Club in 2002, which caused it to experience a fundamental shake-up of its paradigms, similar to a kind of culture shock. The Club succeeded in 2002 in creating or demonstrating an indirect "non-uniform potentiality" within its dimensional level 1 to 4 (the dimensional level for all of us physically existing beings); a non-uniformity in which the spectrum of probability variability of an observed event line (the Club's method of casting vague glimpses into the future) was clearly shifted to such an extent that this could not possibly be of natural origin. The Club immediately realised that this had to be a deliberate intervention by intelligent beings - "beings" from another "dimensional fold". This "anomaly" was so impressive, so overwhelming and at the same time so frightening that the club could not be sure whether the postponement of this event was a mistake by these beings from "another dimensional fold" (humanity of the future), or whether it was not rather intended to provoke a special action by the club or to cause it in the first place.

*To the shock of that event for the Club:
this observation caused a shock in the club, an event similar to what would have happened if an unknown being had clearly appeared to everyone on earth for about 5 seconds, stood next to all of us, watched us briefly, and then suddenly disappeared from reality again. The nervousness among all people on earth would increase significantly with regard to such an event, we would be unsettled and would ultimately ask ourselves whether this had happened intentionally or accidentally. In any case, we would not be able to forget it.

Part 5/6

As the club could not be sure how to interpret this, nor could they rule out the possibility that this was merely to trigger certain storylines - so that a certain action/action would or would not be taken by the club - the powerful species of the club got into a big argument and disagreement. However, due to the clearly demonstrable link between this 'anomaly' and the control system of the species they were enslaving, the founding species realised from the outset that this could not be a coincidence. Whether it was accidental or deliberate, whether it was connected to their control system or not, and whoever was behind it and how - this action came from an unknown, perhaps vastly superior power of another "dimensional fold" that had to be countered consistently. The founding species could not rigorously rule out the possibility that this was a future potentially existing version of one of their enslaved species. It was necessary to intervene quickly by means of scattered adaptation variants in order to pre-empt a possibly imminent liberation singularity - the occurrence of a compellingly occurring process; in short - regardless of whether possibly counterproductive or not - the club had to create numerous new variant possibilities for all enslaved species suspected of being able to liberate themselves in the near future in order to undermine and thus dissolve the singular manifestation of an imminent possibility of liberation from the ground up. For all suspected species, the club therefore created many new adaptation variants in the short term, new stories about saving aliens, esoteric interpretations, reinforcement of religious belief patterns, etc., in order to divert and redirect the cognitive ability of a species during the respective course of the catastrophe in order to finally channel it and thus be able to eliminate it completely. In order to create such a canalisation, the club proceeds, among other things, by staging the "accidental observation" of evil machinations and secret plans - in other words, by infiltrating an "accidental eavesdropper" who then passes this information on to the public. In this way, disasters to be initiated can be modified, dissolved, supplemented, exchanged or improvised.
Because the Club could not be sure at the time, after the occurrence of the "anomaly", whether the most dangerous of their assumptions would prove to be correct after all - that this "dimensional folding anomaly" was one of their escaped species - all species controlled by the Club had to be informed of this, which are about to be digitised on their planets and moons, many new alternative sequences of events for alternative catastrophes had to be entered as quickly as possible, with which the Club can continue to control and adapt the decimation of the respective species in a variety of ways in order to create a global control system.

The conversation at Project Camelot:
This conversation of the officer with Bill Ryan from 2010, in which the officer reports on how plans and procedures of the coming course of catastrophe were (staged) presented to him by elites in 2005, not only reveals the (old) theatres of war planned up to that point, global adaptation variants and the control apparatus by elites, but documents in re-combination and direct comparison with the interviews of Eurasia Couple and myself, the new adaptation variants of the club and digital nobility for the coming time.
Especially the information about our true human nature, the definition of timelines and our "origin", which is hidden from minute 50 onwards, is very important.

Part 6/6

Important points from the conversation that the officer addresses directly or indirectly:

- Significance of refusing to work with these powers
- the deliberate mention that there are no "good aliens" to save us, but that there is a larger-than-life humanity that is now supporting us - described as "We are the (...) people who are really us" etc. (01:04:45).
- the viewer can consciously infer from the officer's report that he is or was in contact with a "higher world"
- the club's steering control over people by exploiting and "triggering" our innate fear of death (e.g. through a real or fake pandemic)
- controlling people by dividing them into groups/nations/belongings
- control by spreading violence and hatred between people
- the control of politicians through pressure, coercion and blackmail (from 01:15:45)
- before the geophysical event, humanity is to be weakened and decimated in order to gain absolute control (total surveillance) over it, so that the planned development can then be implemented undisturbed in the subsequent period (digitalisation)
- Earth axis shift with pole shift and temporary loss of the Earth's magnetic field
- the staging processes can disintegrate / be changed / shortened if we know that we humans only have to stand together and united against "them"
- "Elevation of consciousness" does not mean a religious or esoteric experience/ enlightenment/ development, but rather the insight to recognise what is going on on earth, how we are controlled and steered through the creation of fear and through control systems (from 01:05:57). Religion, esotericism and mysticism do not contain enlightenment, but are rather "suppression of consciousness", it serves the club to keep us numb, relaxed and calm for the time of catastrophe so that enough people will die
- "non-violence" does not only mean that one can peacefully resist without using violence, as Ghandi did - i.e. that one does not just sing "Hare Krishna" (Laurent's note) - but specifically means boycotting by refusing to work
- the hyperdimensional consciousness in which we all participate - hyperdimensional quantum consciousness (from 01:08:15)

Best regards,
Your Alexander Laurent

He is also talking about a bigger change for TPTB that let them rethink their plans. And he puts out how this interview was planned and used by them. According to him something happened already in 2002.

It is curious that he mention the year 2002. For Parravicini, 2002 represented the beginning of the man he called cerebral or superior and the arrival of the invisible beings. Parravicini said:​

" Invisible beings will arrive. They are pure and will guide man on the path of good. They triumph in 2002 (1952).

"The end of the great test arrives. After the test comes the beginning of the three smokes. Then will be the chaos of the toning waters and the end of endings in peace. It will be 2002.

The sublime being will be in the year 2002. The changed world will boast new lands, new orchards, one language, one Universal government and one God, Christ. The virgin lands that were until the cataclysm giant cosmopolis will be cultivated with the new cement plants that appeared along the seas. Carcos and mangarines will be the foods indicated to be placed in fortification pills. The animals of "carneo", will no longer be, one will live of the sea. Bread and Fish will be said but will be eaten in tablets since gluttony will have disappeared". ( 1938)

So as Paul said, we will be changed or as the Pleidians told Marciniak there will be a new consciousness after the cataclysmic event.

Parravicini spoke of three hours before the end and the first one (at 10:00 pm) before midnight (or 12:00 pm) would be marked by the strange noises that would be heard. Which reminds us of the strange noises that were heard in the sky before 2012 if I remember correctly.

Noises! -Noises in the bowels of the world Noises in the cover. -Noises in the men, because it is the tenth hour. In punishment (year 1972)​
image149.jpg
Parravicini's psychography shows a planisphere held by two beings emerging from underground or from a cracked or shattered ground, which reminds me of the "opening up phenomenon" that the C's told us about. (Opening up would include things like more aggressive solar radiation affecting human genetics and behavior as seen today as gender ideology for example).
A: We told you that things would "open up".

Q: (L) So are you suggesting in terms of genetics - like genes can open up as a result of this opening up of things?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's not just the Earth that opens up and volcanoes and earthquakes that open up, but also people can open up and their genes can manifest?

A: Yes
Q: (L) Is oil leaking out of the ocean bed floor in the Gulf of Mexico in any other places besides through the well?

A: Yes but that is happening elsewhere as well. All part of the "opening up" phenomenon.

So the opening for Parravicini occurred in the tenth hour and what about the others?

"Already the noise deafens man - the falling world- Already the cold freezes him- Already the smoke suffocates him- Already the fog confuses him- The fire is coming! (year 1972)"

"The 10th hour brings the beginning of the end-
The 11th hour the endless end-
The 12th hour the end of the end
To the beginning (year 1971)"

"The superior man - conscious of the hour at the twelfth hour - will preach to the coming child and the child will say with him: It is already Jesus! (year 1972)"

Possibly the eleventh hour is the most terrifying. So the higher man, conscious of midnight, prepares and is changed to receive the christic force in the new world.​

I leave this for consideration, although the prediction mentions that this intense movement would happen at the end of June.
● Prediction
Ecuador, Peru or Chile moving on the ground very intense, but if human losses at the end of this month, possibly also in La Paz Bolivia.
Erratum: I made a mistake in the transcription, the seer said "but without human losses" not "if"

● Event
The Peruvian National Institute of Civil Defense mentioned in a press release that no material or human damages were reported, however, in Arequipa a landslide was recorded that did not cause any major damage.​

● M 6.0 - 23 km SW of Atiquipa, Peru
2024-06-16 14:47:31 (UTC)
15.919°S 74.539°W. 19.9 km depth

Andreas visions June 16, 2024 01:42 a.m. Mexicali BC time (06:42 UTC)

Peru, I think I had already told you, I see again an earthquake at night magnitude 5.5 or 6.1 without human losses, I do not know which city, but it is in Peru.

Mexico, on vacation, very soon, accident on a federal highway, a group of cars or caravan of cars and buses are involved in a big crash, it is horrible, I hope it does not happen.

Once she, the President of Mexico assumes power what happened with some students in Ayotzinapa is going to happen again. I see it again but in the north of Mexico.

Colombia and nearby cities, I had already told you this, earthquake 6.7 or 6.9 with no human losses.

Young Latino, possibly a very famous Mexican, disappears, never heard from again. Possibly he was kidnapped.

Volcano in Hawaii erupts, great loss of natural resources but no human casualties.

Earthquake in San Francisco California possibly magnitude 5.6 or 6.1, no loss of life.

Finally, this is very worrisome, the Earth is getting very close to the sun.

Comments: I include local and universal time because it is important. Although the seer had already announced a strong earthquake in Peru, he assures that yesterday June 16 at 01:42 am local time (Mexicali) he had another vision where he could see more clearly the place and the magnitude. The M6.0 earthquake occurred in the Sea, 23 km SW of Atiquipa, Peru at 09:47 am local time.​

Screenshot_20240617-013306_TikTok Lite.jpg
In a new video the seer shows his notes indicating the date, the place and that the event could possibly happen in July or August.

On the night of September 26-27, 2014, in the city of Iguala, Guerrero, a series of attacks were committed against students of the Rural School "Raúl Isidro Burgos" of Ayotzinapa dedicated to the training of basic education teachers. That night 43 students disappeared and there are suspicions that it was a cartel massacre or a state crime by then President Enrique Peña Nieto. It is not known for sure what happened and where the bodies of the students were left. Will it happen again?

The Earth is closest to the Sun, at its perihelion, about two weeks after the December solstice and farthest from the Sun, or at its aphelion, about two weeks after the June solstice. Could it be that the approach predicted by the seer is more symbolic and signifies the increase in the Earth's temperature?

Let's wait and see​

Back
Top Bottom