presentation video of Political Ponerology

CarpeDiem said:
He confiscated exactly networks which belonged before to Berezovsky and Gusinsky. You can read more about them.

In Chechnya, i think, is a particular situation, a clan system, like still Medieval one, there are local family clans that rule, dynasties. Chechnya and all Caucasus is a region with high propensity of clan aversity to each other and to public, or clan, unrest. I don't have objective data at hands to label Kadyrov as torturer and psychopath. What are these organisations?
Do you have data that might elucidate who he is - or how he behaves? I'm just curious because I know so little about him and this seems to be quite the strong response by you in this situation.

CarpeDeim said:
He is a psychopath - sez who? Well, may be he is... but may be not. Do you believe information that some unidentified international organisation have labeled someone as a psychopath? I don't believe, a request facts, data.
If article appears in some newspaper where Hugo Chavez will be allegedly named by 'some international organizations' as
a paranoid schizopath - you will believe it or do what?
While that is certainly a valid point, I again am curious as to whether you can supply more information on this Kadyrov. Dick Cheney has also been labeled a psychopath (or a very likely psychopath) on these pages because of a growing body of observable evidence based on his actions - if this Kadyrov does in fact torture or condone torture (as does Cheney/Bush, et al) then there is evidence of, at the very least, pscyhopathic behavior. So, again, can you provide more data for us?

CarpeDiem said:
He confiscated exactly networks which belonged before to Berezovsky and Gusinsky. You can read more about them.
And what's your opinion about the brutally repressed demonstrations ?

In Chechnya, i think, is a particular situation, a clan system, like still Medieval one, there are local family clans that rule, dynasties. Chechnya and all Caucasus is a region with high propensity of clan aversity to each other and to public, or clan, unrest. I don't have objective data at hands to label Kadyrov as torturer and psychopath. What are these organisations?
I know there's Amnesty International. But also several articles are talking about tortures in Chechenia. Those who want to research the matter can find number of them.
Among others, the late Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaïa was constantly denouncing Kadyrov's acts of violence. Before she was assassinated, she was preparing an article denouncing the tortures perpetrated by Kadirov's men in Chechenia (according to the newspaper she was working for, "Novaia Gazeta"). She met people who were tortured, she had photos and testimonies she was to publish in the article she was preparing. What a strange coincidence she was assassinated before she could publish anything.
I translate and quote from this blog : http(dot)//usa-menace.over-blog.com/15-categorie-882469.html :
"She was one of the last journalists to write about the factual dictature of Kadyrov, about the arbitrary and the violence in Chechenia", said her colleague Andreï Babitski, the other last journalist who tried to investigate about Chechenia, but who was forced to live in exile in Prague. "She was drawing a picture that didn't correspond at all to the picture of Chechenia that Kadyrov and his admen are trying to impose today".

CarpeDiem said:
"He is a psychopath - sez who? Well, may be he is... but may be not. Do you believe information that some unidentified international organisation have labeled someone as a psychopath? I don't believe, a request facts, data."
I don't believe anything, I don't say he's a psychopath. I try to collect elements, and till now, what I read is not positive and indicates that torture is perpetrated in this country.

If article appears in some newspaper where Hugo Chavez will be allegedly named by 'some international organizations' as
a paranoid schizopath - you will believe it or do what?
Nope. I don't base my opinion on what an organisation says. Like I said, there are several elements from different sources pointing to Kadyrov being a psychopath or at least a dangerous indiviudal. But of course I could be wrong about the elements collected. I don't think that Anna P. lied, though -- the hard fact is that she was killed due to her investigations on Chechenia and Kadyrov's regime.

Seems to me you're quite emotional and biased on this subject.

Let's nail Putin diagnosis down, hopefully we will learn from it.
Which Kadyrov had been assessed [by Amnesty International?] as clinical psychopath - father, assassinated during May, 9 festivities, or his son, current P-M? Are any of primary docs of medical assessment available? Any names of psychiatrists who diagnosed him? OK, i will try to dig on this.

Could you please write in thesis, what are exactly the points which permitted you to clinically diagnose Putin as an essential psychopath? I will try to debunk it, point by point. I have to know exactly what are your points.

CarpeDiem, apologies if it is simply due to some sort of language barrier, but you do sound very offended by this discussion. Did you assume that the upper echelons of power in Russia were spared the global effects of ponerology?

What is driving your responses at this point?

CarpeDiem said:
Let's nail Putin diagnosis down, hopefully we will learn from it.
Which Kadyrov had been assessed [by Amnesty International?] as clinical psychopath - father, assassinated during May, 9 festivities, or his son, current P-M? Are any of primary docs of medical assessment available? Any names of psychiatrists who diagnosed him? OK, i will try to dig on this.

Could you please write in thesis, what are exactly the points which permitted you to clinically diagnose Putin as an essential psychopath? I will try to debunk it, point by point. I have to know exactly what are your points.
Perhaps it would be good to move these posts and this topic to another thread. The video presentations seemed to have been building some inertia, and in my opinion, while the topic of Putin is important, it is sidelining the videos.

Regardless of CarpeDiem's motivations, I have to agree with [her (--sorry CD!)]. Psychopath is commonly used as a paramoralism. Any "diagnostic" use of the term should be backed up with a lot of evidence. A quick glance through the PCL-R shows that for a diagnosis in psychopathy, you must have a minimum of a number of different traits.

Condoning torture, or even torturing, is not evidence of psychopathy. Remember what Lobaczewski said to the prison staff about them ending up in psych wards? He explained that he knew that 20% of guards got congestive dementia because "man cannot violate the natural human feelings inside him with impunity, no matter what kind of profession he performs." What matters is his instinct substratum. Does he have feelings? Is he glib, talkative, callous? Is he known for lying? (This last one is tough, because every politician lies easily, even if he isn't a psychopath)

So the fact that Putin condones torture MAY be evidence of psychopathic behaviour, but even that is debatable. The one thing that can be said with absolute certainty is that psychopaths are influencing Putin.

This is true, and I may have misunderstood Feather's post, because it was my understanding that he/she was naming Kadyrov as being a psychopath and Putin as just psychopathic in his appointments and actions. Apologies for confusing the issue, if that is not what Feather intended.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Feather is a new nickname of Prayers for rain, right? (same avatar and living in Sarcozistan)

Oh, and CarpeDiem is a "she";)

OK, let's move alleged Putin-opathy on another thread.
I went digging into clinical psychiatry to see how they diagnose psychopaths, there are at least 2 methods of clinical psychiatry which i found only in one night, there might be more; and that's i was checking only Russia's psychiatric Association. What's in other countries? How psychos are diagnosed behind the Chinese wall? Interesting... Having in mind how they must be ponerized by virtue of very subject they study.

There is no excuse, Harrison! Because i'm 'it'. :cool:

anart said:
This is true, and I may have misunderstood Feather's post, because it was my understanding that he/she was naming Kadyrov as being a psychopath and Putin as just psychopathic in his appointments and actions. Apologies for confusing the issue, if that is not what Feather intended.
I never stated that Putin and Kadyrov were psychopaths. I said there were elements pointing to K as being possibly a psychopath or at least someone very dangerous. I quoted evidence and sources pointing to torture. I agree it's not a proof of being an essential psychopath, but at least it should arouse questions about his sanity.
Personally, I don't believe anything about this guy ; I don't consider I have the knowledge to state someone is a clinical psychopath, that would be ridiculous on my part (even if after reading PP, I can see the psychopathy in guys like Bush and Sarko -- and for Sarko, it's not 100% sure) Regarding Putin, I never said he was a psychopath either. I cited sources and elements. Now, one can make research and draw their conclusions for themselves.

That's not the word "psychopath'' that interests me, but Putin's and Kadyrov's actions. I see it as a diversion to focus on the clinical diagnosis of psychopathy instead of analysing these men's actions. Apologies if I haven't made it clear and if I quoted a bit too lightly and rapidly from an article where the word "psychopath" was mentionned. I agree that was a mistake to jump on the word "psychopath". Cauze that's the actions that interest me, not the label. And on this matter, CD seems to rationalise and dismiss the facts.

BTW, i didn't make the video, and if I had made it, I don't know if I would have included Putin -- I'd have made research.

PS : Yeah, I'm PFR, maximizing my little I's on the Net ;)

CarpeDiem said:
OK, let's move alleged Putin-opathy on another thread.
Well, I admit I had some selfish reasons for the suggestion.

I just finished a video on ponerology from the perspective of sleep in contrast to reality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYOxmONO2g

Feedback welcome.

@stardust
Can you tell me if you have time and like to do a German version? I send you the text then. I just put out some translation of PP on the German pages.

Shane said:
I just finished a video on ponerology from the perspective of sleep in contrast to reality:

Feedback welcome.
Cutting back and forth from/to apathy, then ponerology was well done. I liked the children's music and humming during the sleep and apathy portion. I thought it was excellent.

ArdVan said:
@stardust
Can you tell me if you have time and like to do a German version? I send you the text then. I just put out some translation of PP on the German pages.
No problem.
Just give me the text per screen and send me all by MP.

50megz said:
Shane said:

Feedback welcome.
Cutting back and forth from/to apathy, then ponerology was well done. I liked the children's music and humming during the sleep and apathy portion. I thought it was excellent.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

Back
Top Bottom