Programming is complete

Did the lizard project fail? Are they gone.

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

realitybugll

Jedi Council Member
Pierre) About this recent drop in UFO sightings: Over the past month, sightings dropped drastically. I would like to know why?

A: Programming is complete.

Q: (Artemis) So they don't have to come here anymore, or as often?

(L) I don't think they've gone anywhere. I think their job is done, and they're just sitting back and enjoying the show!

A: Yes

I would go more extreme than laura to say they are off to the next planet. Wonder what thoughts are on this? I have my own suppositions.

THe lizzies enslave all types of races all over, and it doesn't mean they couldn't come back for new purposes in some distant future. especially if humanity polarized to STS over the next 10,000 or however many years.

please everyone decide on yes or no. thanks.

It's a really gruesome thought, but I think that not only would the lizzies enjoy the show but also sap all the soul energy that would be created by all that stress people would have to go through in the not so far future - also thanks to the programming that the lizzies were doing. Like they have domesticated people like cattle, in order to then feast on the outcome if that makes sense. Thus they would not "leave".

Hey thanks for the comments. I'll be arguing "next planet" against "enjoying the show".

Anyone is free to comment but I'll only respond directly to the first poster. That's how I think this thing will work. And trust me I could already do the debate myself from this point forward with just that argument, so she need not post anything more.

Hey thanks for the comments. I'll be arguing "next planet" against "enjoying the show".

Anyone is free to comment but I'll only respond directly to the first poster. That's how I think this thing will work. And trust me I could already do the debate myself from this point forward with just that argument, so she need not post anything more.

It appears that you don't really grok the purpose and processes of this forum; you don't get to make the rules.

The Cassiopaeans have already told us that the lizards are already operating on several other planets, and given their technological means and advanced state of consciousness I think it is quite obvious they do not need to "go to the next planet" as they are already on those planets, and likely doing the same type of work on those planets as well as ours. Keep in mind that they are not in the same time loop as us, and can access it at different points at will, defeating the purpose of having to "be on other planets" in a linear fashion.

One thing that is interesting about the "programming is complete comment" is that the C's, on the 9th of August 1997 said :

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

This comparison has already been made in at least one place on the forum.

As Laura said, if you had been following the material presented on this forum, I don't think you would have come to this conclusion. Do diligence!

I would go more extreme than laura to say they are off to the next planet. Wonder what thoughts are on this? I have my own suppositions.

THe lizzies enslave all types of races all over, and it doesn't mean they couldn't come back for new purposes in some distant future. especially if humanity polarized to STS over the next 10,000 or however many years.

please everyone decide on yes or no. thanks.

If, for example, you want to domesticate a wild creature for permanent access to food or something else, you catch it and enclose it in a cage, feed, multiply and teach it to accept your presence, and when programming these creatures is finished, are you leaving? or rather you kill and eat them or use for other personal purposes

Are you going to hand the petition over to the lizzies so that they have some feedback and know when the should leave? :-P
To think they are 'gone' really seems like programming is complete. But it's understandable that people are tired and want to have some finish line.

I have my own suppositions.
And what are your suppositions? You say the Lizzies enslave races all over, then suggest they have left for elsewhere. Are you saying they have left our planet because they have failed to enslave humanity for STS polarization and cut their losses?... Or they've left our planet because they've succeeded in their mission objective and have no need to maintain a physical presence knowing they can at any time "come back for new purposes in some distant future"?

Did you actually read any other materials relating to this topic apart from the most recent session?

Just a tiny reminder that this is a research forum and not a debate platform. And it seems to me that you'd benefit from more research before attempting to post, debate (yourself?) or impose the rules of interaction on other people.

It appears that you don't really grok the purpose and processes of this forum; you don't get to make the rules.

Yep, maybe realitybugll would care to have a read through the forum guidelines? https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/forum-guidelines.9553/

Last edited:
If, for example, you want to domesticate a wild creature for permanent access to food or something else, you catch it and enclose it in a cage, feed, multiply and teach it to accept your presence, and when programming these creatures is finished, are you leaving? or rather you kill and eat them or use for other personal purposes

The thing being with programming complete that cattle now follows you around by it s will and there is no need for cage anymore, it became fully addicted and dependent on you. It is a free lunch, it does not get any easier from that.

Back
Top Bottom