Project Blue Beam

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
the source which carries this text definitely seems like cointelpro but the
scenario that project blue beam describes here is pretty much in line with most of the things CS's said.
___http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/project-blue-beam-conspiracy-or-reality/

Any thoughts ?

A few quck points :)

(...)The first is the ’space show.’ Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes that will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events.

These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and “flying saucers” sightings.

I do think there is more then holography involved in the Ufo-phenomena.

Another point that I believe is related is all these patents of mindcontrol devices, I cant think of any such devices used openly in the military so my guess is that they are still waiting to use it fully, I mean there are very very many http://www.rexresearch.com/sublimin/sublimin.htm

GRiM said:
These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and “flying saucers” sightings.

I do think there is more then holography involved in the Ufo-phenomena.
Yea they seem to be contradictory when it comes to this, first they are saying most of the UFO's are holographic projections, but then they talk about "rapture" where the same process as in alien abductions will be used to harvest large groups of people...

What really puts me off is the author seems he is some journalist who is also born again christian and he gives the whole thing "save-the-Christianity spin" also there are many little details that seem off, its very subtle but it keeps repeating.

The reason why this notion of giant screens in the sky impressed me so much was because I had a very vivid dream while ago (I think i wrote about it somewhere on the forum) and the text described it exactly like it was in my dream, so that was slightly freaky.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/jun/18/gayrights.usa

* Jon Ronson
* The Guardian, Monday 18 June 2007
* Article history

Last week the Pentagon confirmed that it has considered developing a "gay bomb", an aphrodisiac pheromone designed to make enemy forces so attracted to one another that the US could just march in and take over. In 2003, when I was writing The Men Who Stare At Goats, a book about US military craziness, I happened to meet the colonel in charge of nurturing the gay bomb proposal. His name is John Alexander, and he lives in a large house in Las Vegas filled with books by his friend Uri Geller. I found him slightly scary. He kept giving me hard looks and saying, "What's your name again?" whenever I asked him a question he didn't like.

Recently a US Air Force report co-written by the colonel was leaked. It details many of the other "non-lethal technologies" currently in covert development within military labs. Some of them make the gay bomb look positively conventional. There's the "low-frequency infrasound" which "easily penetrates most buildings and vehicles" and creates "nausea, loss of bowel control, disorientation, vomiting, potential internal organ damage and death". (The report is quite laissez-faire about its definition of the term "non-lethal".) There's the race-specific stink bomb and the chameleon camouflage suit, both of which have apparently never got off the ground because nobody can work out how to invent them, and a special pheromone that "can be used to mark target individuals and then release bees to attack them".

Then there's the prophet hologram - "the projection of the image of an ancient god over an enemy capitol whose public communications have been seized and used against it in a massive psychological operation."

Commentators have suggested that the Pentagon must be embarrassed that these crazy endeavours have come to light, but I suspect they are pleased: it makes human-rights abuses seem amusingly hare-brained as opposed to chilling. US military scientists believe it is their calling to reach out to the furthest corners of their imaginations to try these things out, and once in a while they invent something that actually works. The Taser gun was nurtured by Alexander.

After my book was published, the colonel went on national US radio to claim that he had never met me. I was a fantasist who just pretended to meet his interviewees. In fact, I had hours of film showing me at his house. It was a stupid weapon to be levelled against me, but I suppose it just might have worked.

_http://galactic5.no-ip.com/rune/greer4.html

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Carol_Rosin (yeah, I know. But its a start :-[)

As practically a deathbed speech, he educated me about those concepts and who the players were in this game. He gave me the responsibility, since he was dying, of continuing this effort to prevent the weaponization of outer space. When Wernher Von Braun was dying of cancer, he asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was too ill to speak. I did this.

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics… That was how we identify an enemy.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us – that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

I think I was too naïve at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70’s and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

GRiM wrote:
first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us

I'm reminded of the film, The Power of Nightmares, in which the Straussians are described as believing fully that the only way to unite America is against an enemy, and any means by which to do it is perfectly justifiable, including lying through your teeth. Only the top echelons know the lie, and the myriad followers are "true believers" -- just that, believers in a lie. They showed a clip of Rumsfeld circa 1974 behind a podium describing the bloodthirsty, committed-to-US-destruction Russians as possessing every manner of outlandish, fictional super-weapon. Pure, unadulterated insanity -- and this guy was secretary of defense (twice!). I get a little sick thinking about it.

Projet blue beam

Hello !! :)
There are doubtless as me many people looking for the truth, and indeed on " the antithesis " of this one, found time to have doubts to be brought to read laura's books(pounds), thus on the same principle, nothing extraordinary to try to contradict what she says not? As she(it) by speaking about a book of gurdjieff, I failed several times rocked his(her,its) books(pounds) against a wall I nevertheless returned there little by little. I always meant of not never fallen to 100 % in a "doctrine" or even a demonstration, the most scientific are. What is interesting, it is little of contradiction that we can meet towards Laura Knight on Web. Hardly a former(ancient) participant in sessions of channeling, slandering Laura, but not the channeling in himself(itself). On the other hand, a single file has me seemed, in the same way of the supernatural, to bring one against the truth: the project blue beam. Actually, that adorned very irreal, but no more that all that I can read since a few months I write it here because after search(research) on the subject in the forum, I find nothing. If we give credit to this project, Laura proposes exactly the development of these ideas, then how to make the difference? Maybe an invention of lizards to make diversion, a fable... Attention, it is not a criticism, but am I the only one to think of it????
The truth is my only one concern(preoccupation), before going towards the others, I protect them.
You can acquaint with this project with its sites (for example):
_www.thewatcherfiles.com/bluebeam.html and _http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam01.htm
Read it please. ;D
bye

I did a search on Serge Monast and Project Blue Beam as described in the article _http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml

In broad outline it seems to match the present events. Has this been discussed anyplace that I've missed on the forum?

Hithere said:
I did a search on Serge Monast and Project Blue Beam as described in the article here

In broad outline it seems to match the present events. Has this been discussed anyplace that I've missed on the forum?

You may want to check the source that you are quoting. Have a look at this topic. :)

Thank you for that link Vulcan59, the site I linked to is obviously not a good source by any stretch of the imagination! :)

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

This sounds like desinfo so people wouldn't take serious the threats of comets from outer space in near future, and I wonder how didn't he been silenced or she for even saying that, it seems someone wanted it to be circulated and maybe he didn't even know the hole truth but was given "info" from others in higher echelons, so we can't aspect they gave him all true info.

Yea they seem to be contradictory when it comes to this, first they are saying most of the UFO's are holographic projections,

Session 19 November 1994:
Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?

A: Open. But if so, will "flop".

Q: (T) Why?

A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.

Q: (T) Such as what?

A: Earth changes.

Back
Top Bottom