Session 19 November 1994

Palinurus

The Living Force
Hi Cassandra94 and :welcome: to the forum,

The original source of the articles you brought up is rather old, so this isn't about any recent discovery.
Most of the sites that ran it, are considered to be of a dubious nature around here. In other words: they are dis-info sites, most likely.

This one has a date of April 14, 2012: _http://lightworkers.org/blog/156968/pyramids-glass-found-bermuda-triangle

The next one has a date of March 31, 2012: _http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/?p=25352

Finally, this one has a date of June 24, 2012: _http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/06/giant-crystal-pyramid-discovered-in-bermuda-triangle-2301051.html

I also used the search function with the query bermuda triangle pyramid and got thirteen results.
You can do likewise to get more information about what we already have on this subject. Happy reading!

Hope this helps a bit. :)

scottiet

The Force is Strong With This One
From what i understand about melatonin there is 2 types you can purchase, 1 is the actual hormone that you can be prescribed by a doctor and the other is a synthesized homeopathic version that can be brought over the counter. Have the C's ever stated which is recommended?? i am currently using the homeopathic version, does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Lathyrus

The Force is Strong With This One
New research suggests evidence for a cometary impact that occurred approximately 12,800 years ago which destroyed an estimated 10% of Earth's surface:
https://www.universetoday.com/138463/12800-years-ago-earth-struck-disintegrating-comet-setting-off-global-firestorms/
http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/695704

The above potentially corroborates these pieces of information:

(30 September 1994)
Q: (L) Did an event of this type take place at the time of the flood of Noah?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How many years ago did the flood of Noah occur?
A: 12656. (10,662 B.C.)
(16 November 1994)
Q: (L) Did Atlantis go down as a series of destructions?
Q: (L) How many cataclysms?
A: Three.
Q: (L) Were these cataclysms all caused by the same source?
A: No.
Q: (L) And you said that the "flood of Noah" was the story of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?
Q: (L) And that was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) I thought you said it was caused by Martek?
Q: (L) Well, how can it be caused by Venus if it was caused by Martek?
A: Venus also "caused" Martek.
Q: (L) You said that the earth, up to that time, was surrounded by a water vapor canopy, correct?
Q: (L) And when Mars came by it overloaded the earth's atmosphere and it fell as a deluge, correct?
A: Close.
(19 November 1994)
Q: (L) So Atlantis was damaged by a close passage of Mars or whatever and then recovered from that damage, is that correct?
A: Part of landmass, but not all, was destroyed.
Q: (L) So, how many seperate destructions did Atlantis experience?
A: Three.
Q: (L) One was caused by the close passage of Mars?
A: Yes. And comets.
Q: (L) Was Mars and the comets loosely interactive?
Q: (L) And the second was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) And the third and final destruction was caused by what?
A: Crystals.
This new research is evidence towards the correctness of the sequence of events given in the material here. First was the passage of Mars and associated cometary activity (12,800 years ago), then the "Flood of Noah" as dated by the C's, and then the undated destruction of Atlantis via their crystal technology. Very curious!

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Came across this session while looking for something else, I remember parts of it, but some I didn't!

Q: (L) What happened to the Australian pilot Frankerick Valentich?

A: He was taken by the Lizards and dissected.
I haven't heard about him, so I did a search and found details of his disappearance here.

Valentich radioed Melbourne air traffic control at 7:06 pm to report that an unidentified aircraft was following him at 4,500 feet (1,400 m). He was told there was no known traffic at that level. Valentich said he could see a large unknown aircraft which appeared to be illuminated by four bright landing lights. He was unable to confirm its type, but said it had passed about 1,000 feet (300 m) overhead and was moving at high speed. Valentich then reported that the aircraft was approaching him from the east and said the other pilot might be purposely toying with him. Valentich said the aircraft was "orbiting" above him and that it had a shiny metal surface and a green light on it. Valentich reported that he was experiencing engine problems. Asked to identify the aircraft, Valentich radioed, "It's not an aircraft." His transmission was then interrupted by unidentified noise described as being "metallic, scraping sounds" before all contact was lost.
There are some proposed explanations there, but if you connect his account of a green light with reports of people seeing "an erratically moving green light in the sky" (as mentioned on Wiki), you wouldn't think that what he saw was just a bunch of planets. I don't know, but the whole story is quite a mystery. Poor guy.

Q: (L) Several times I have heard reference to big flying rectangular boxes. I would like to know who these belong to?

A: Lizard projections.
Interestingly, the other day I watched a video where this naval pilot mentioned his colleagues saw a "cube inside of a sphere". Perhaps it's the same thing as the "rectangular boxes" mentioned above or a variation of it.

Just a few notes, FWIW.

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Interestingly, the other day I watched a video where this naval pilot mentioned his colleagues saw a "cube inside of a sphere". Perhaps it's the same thing as the "rectangular boxes" mentioned above or a variation of it.

Just a few notes, FWIW.

Thanks, @Oxajil .

Oceana Naval base is near where some of my cousins and family live in VA Beach so that got my attention. Back in 2015 there was a UFO only a few blocks where my one cousin lives so I showed a video of it to him.

Looking for the above video I noticed a news report that the Navy is admitting sightings of UFOs and a secret tracking program. It looks like the same guy in your video.

Top Bottom