Session 19 November 1994

Hi Cassandra94 and :welcome: to the forum,

The original source of the articles you brought up is rather old, so this isn't about any recent discovery.
Most of the sites that ran it, are considered to be of a dubious nature around here. In other words: they are dis-info sites, most likely.

This one has a date of April 14, 2012: _http://lightworkers.org/blog/156968/pyramids-glass-found-bermuda-triangle

The next one has a date of March 31, 2012: _http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/?p=25352

Finally, this one has a date of June 24, 2012: _http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/06/giant-crystal-pyramid-discovered-in-bermuda-triangle-2301051.html

I also used the search function with the query bermuda triangle pyramid and got thirteen results.
You can do likewise to get more information about what we already have on this subject. Happy reading!

Hope this helps a bit. :)

From what i understand about melatonin there is 2 types you can purchase, 1 is the actual hormone that you can be prescribed by a doctor and the other is a synthesized homeopathic version that can be brought over the counter. Have the C's ever stated which is recommended?? i am currently using the homeopathic version, does anyone have any thoughts on this?

New research suggests evidence for a cometary impact that occurred approximately 12,800 years ago which destroyed an estimated 10% of Earth's surface:
https://www.universetoday.com/138463/12800-years-ago-earth-struck-disintegrating-comet-setting-off-global-firestorms/
http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/695704

The above potentially corroborates these pieces of information:

(30 September 1994)
Q: (L) Did an event of this type take place at the time of the flood of Noah?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How many years ago did the flood of Noah occur?
A: 12656. (10,662 B.C.)
(16 November 1994)
Q: (L) Did Atlantis go down as a series of destructions?
Q: (L) How many cataclysms?
A: Three.
Q: (L) Were these cataclysms all caused by the same source?
A: No.
Q: (L) And you said that the "flood of Noah" was the story of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?
Q: (L) And that was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) I thought you said it was caused by Martek?
Q: (L) Well, how can it be caused by Venus if it was caused by Martek?
A: Venus also "caused" Martek.
Q: (L) You said that the earth, up to that time, was surrounded by a water vapor canopy, correct?
Q: (L) And when Mars came by it overloaded the earth's atmosphere and it fell as a deluge, correct?
A: Close.
(19 November 1994)
Q: (L) So Atlantis was damaged by a close passage of Mars or whatever and then recovered from that damage, is that correct?
A: Part of landmass, but not all, was destroyed.
Q: (L) So, how many seperate destructions did Atlantis experience?
A: Three.
Q: (L) One was caused by the close passage of Mars?
A: Yes. And comets.
Q: (L) Was Mars and the comets loosely interactive?
Q: (L) And the second was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) And the third and final destruction was caused by what?
A: Crystals.

This new research is evidence towards the correctness of the sequence of events given in the material here. First was the passage of Mars and associated cometary activity (12,800 years ago), then the "Flood of Noah" as dated by the C's, and then the undated destruction of Atlantis via their crystal technology. Very curious!

Came across this session while looking for something else, I remember parts of it, but some I didn't!

Q: (L) What happened to the Australian pilot Frankerick Valentich?

A: He was taken by the Lizards and dissected.

I haven't heard about him, so I did a search and found details of his disappearance here.

Valentich radioed Melbourne air traffic control at 7:06 pm to report that an unidentified aircraft was following him at 4,500 feet (1,400 m). He was told there was no known traffic at that level. Valentich said he could see a large unknown aircraft which appeared to be illuminated by four bright landing lights. He was unable to confirm its type, but said it had passed about 1,000 feet (300 m) overhead and was moving at high speed. Valentich then reported that the aircraft was approaching him from the east and said the other pilot might be purposely toying with him. Valentich said the aircraft was "orbiting" above him and that it had a shiny metal surface and a green light on it. Valentich reported that he was experiencing engine problems. Asked to identify the aircraft, Valentich radioed, "It's not an aircraft." His transmission was then interrupted by unidentified noise described as being "metallic, scraping sounds" before all contact was lost.

There are some proposed explanations there, but if you connect his account of a green light with reports of people seeing "an erratically moving green light in the sky" (as mentioned on Wiki), you wouldn't think that what he saw was just a bunch of planets. I don't know, but the whole story is quite a mystery. Poor guy.

Q: (L) Several times I have heard reference to big flying rectangular boxes. I would like to know who these belong to?

A: Lizard projections.

Interestingly, the other day I watched a video where this naval pilot mentioned his colleagues saw a "cube inside of a sphere". Perhaps it's the same thing as the "rectangular boxes" mentioned above or a variation of it.

Just a few notes, FWIW.

Interestingly, the other day I watched a video where this naval pilot mentioned his colleagues saw a "cube inside of a sphere". Perhaps it's the same thing as the "rectangular boxes" mentioned above or a variation of it.

Just a few notes, FWIW.

Thanks, @Oxajil .

Oceana Naval base is near where some of my cousins and family live in VA Beach so that got my attention. Back in 2015 there was a UFO only a few blocks where my one cousin lives so I showed a video of it to him.

Looking for the above video I noticed a news report that the Navy is admitting sightings of UFOs and a secret tracking program. It looks like the same guy in your video.

A: End of life information session. Read "Majestic".
Majestic is probably a book by Whitley Strieber, about the author see Whitley Strieber: Psychopaths
Majestic also relates to the idea of Majestic 12
Examples of alleged documents can be found on this page. Next a few comments about UFO's
Q: (L) Was the Carp, Ontario UFO landing a real UFO landing?

Q: (L) Who was involved in that?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) Anyone else?

A: No, but government wants to use it as in "opportunity knocks." UFO per se was not staged. Guardian story was.

Q: (L) Was the UFO actually flown by aliens?

A: Yes. Government has miles of UFO footage in its possession. May use at its discretion.

Q: (T) What does it mean that the Guardian story was staged. How? Is the video tape real?

A: Used tape to concoct story around.

Q: (T) Did the individual calling himself Guardian actually film that?

Q: (T) Who filmed it?

A: Military.

Q: (T) How did they know to be there in the middle of Ontario Canada to film that landing?

A: Landing took place near where regiment of NATO reservists were training.

Q: (T) Did it take place where they said it did?

A: Near.

Q: (T) Was the woman in the farmhouse part of the plot?

A: Saw UFO. Was part of "flap".

Q: (T) Was the UFO experience that the woman in the farmhouse had, was that the same event on the Guardian tape?

A: No. But similar.

Q: (T) So we have a woman who saw a UFO landing, had one that they had on tape, and when she came forward to talk about her sighting, they decided to use the footage to corroborate her story, is that correct?

Q: (T) Did the woman know about the NATO maneuvers?

Q: (T) Were the NATO maneuvers near where she was?

A: Yes. All major military exercises are plagued by UFOs.
The Carp Case - The MUFON Ontario Version - Part 1. They have collected many UFO cases. In the article above there is a video from the same area, +-20 km, but may not be the same event. The video relates to: Real UFO Landing Canada posted by michael verbeeck and 1991-08-18 UFO Landing in West Carlton, Ontario, Canada Guardian Video posted by Luis Andrés Jaspersen

If as mentioned in the transcript "All major military exercises are plagued by UFOs.", then it should be possible to keep an eye open for major military exercises (maybe even the militarized Covid-19 response) and actual warfare to see if it anything happens. Recently there was: Slow-motion alien disclosure continues: Pentagon confirms 3 UFO videos it leaked years ago are 'legit'

War games may also be a cover for some powers to try out "UFO like" technology, or do UFOs become visible because the military experiments with technology? One does not exclude the other.

f as mentioned in the transcript "All major military exercises are plagued by UFOs.", then it should be possible to keep an eye open for major military exercises (maybe even the militarized Covid-19 response) and actual warfare to see if it anything happens. Recently there was: Slow-motion alien disclosure continues: Pentagon confirms 3 UFO videos it leaked years ago are 'legit'

War games may also be a cover for some powers to try out "UFO like" technology, or do UFOs become visible because the military experiments with technology? One does not exclude the other.

Thanks @thorbiorn for connecting this session to the recent disclosure-like UFO footage release. I think you might be right about a possible dual purpose for putting this in the public consciousness at the time which is chaotic with the COVID-1984 lockdowns.

This half-hearted "disclosure" could be just a distraction from the crimes of the PTB while they test a few UFO-like weapons.

Session 19 November 1994:
Q: (L) Was the Carp, Ontario UFO landing a real UFO landing?

Q: (L) Who was involved in that?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) Anyone else?

A: No, but government wants to use it as in "opportunity knocks." UFO per se was not staged. Guardian story was.

Q: (L) Was the UFO actually flown by aliens?

A: Yes. Government has miles of UFO footage in its possession. May use at its discretion.

If this recent footage release was done at the governments' "discretion" it does make you wonder why they used such a short poor quality video since they have "miles of UFO footage" to choose from.

Anything could happen in different possible sequences it seems.

Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?

A: Open. But if so, will "flop".

Q: (T) Why?

A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.

Q: (T) Such as what?

A: Earth changes.

They just keep doing the same tactics and strategies over and over and seemingly on all levels are "in denial".

Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot, big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking over the whole world and making everything all happy and hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in synch with the fact that there are some definite earth changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?

A: Close. They are aware but in denial.

Session 16 July 2007:
Q: (Joe) That was I was going to say. There's a danger in doing the same thing over and over again. People will start to not believe it any more. (Galahad) That's where they are caught: in their inability to think creatively. (Joe) It may not, depending on us. (S) Well, I'm all cheered up now. (laughter) (S) Is there any good news at all?!

A: You have this information which the rest of people do not.

Q: (L) I want to... (Joe) We're doomed to know what's going to happen before everybody else... You want to what?

A: You will do what you will do. Help is on the way.

Q: (L) I would just like to know what form this help is going to take?

A: That would be cheating. Look to the skies...

If this recent footage release was done at the governments' "discretion" it does make you wonder why they used such a short poor quality video since they have "miles of UFO footage" to choose from.
Maybe the "discretion" reflects the "teeny-tiny" and "Don't want to scare Grandma Sally Bible Thumper/Stockmarket Investor!" statements in the following session:
Q: (L) OK, so what these people are doing with this Mars Probe, with all of these things, they're being manipulated to do these things, and there's obviously an objective. What is the objective?

A: Too complex.

Q: (L) Too complex. So, it's not just control, there's control for a reason.

A: To explain to you.

Q: (T) Because there's 4th density, fifth density and sixth density reasons involved.

A: Just 4th.

Q: (T) I have a question. They're going to display live organisms, like, how did they put that 'Living organisms'? How big are these living organisms going to be? How advanced?

A: Teeny-tiny.

Q: (T) So, we're still talking about microscopic organisms here?

Q: (J) So, they won't wave at us!

A: But these will be alive. Can't you see the progression here? "Don't want to scare Grandma Sally Bible Thumper/Stockmarket Investor!"

Since Ambrose Bierce was mentioned in this session, and I came across a substack mentioning him, I thought I'd add it here.
So Ambrose may have spontaneously combusted, but the other members of his expedition? (If there even was an expedition)

CTRL ALT REVOLT Interesting Topic​

Missing Writer​

Nick Cole
and
Single White Medusa
10 hr ago

Thought you might find this interesting…

I think it’s interesting to track how much has been memory holed, obliterated, or lied about. Track these stories back and often times you will find that the government goes to great lengths… to alter history. To lie. -Nick

Q: (L) What happened to the Australian pilot Frankerick Valentich?

A: He was taken by the Lizards and dissected.
How a pilot's fascination with UFOs led to his disappearance.

Published Oct 21, 2022
Exactly 44 years ago today, on October 21, 1978, 20-year-old Frederick Valentich disappeared while flying over the Bass Strait from Melbourne to King Island. The aircraft he was piloting was a rented Cessna 182 with the registration. VH-DSJ.

Located 125 miles from the Australian state of Victoria, King Island is one of three islands in the Bass Strait than make up the New Year Group. As an aviation enthusiast and member of the RAAF Training Corps, Valentich had twice tried to enlist in the Australian Air Force but was rejected because of his lack of educational qualifications.

Valentich was fascinated with UFOs
His father also described him as a UFO fanatic, saying he watched movies about extraterrestrials and collected clippings about UFO sightings. At the time of his disappearance, he had logged 150 flying hours and was qualified to fly at night under perfect meteorological conditions.

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 06-18-20 44 Years Ago Today A Cessna 182 Disappeared Inflight Over Au...png

When asked why he wanted to fly to King Island, he said it was to pick up some friends and then told other people it was to pick up crayfish. Investigators later discounted both reasons. He also failed to inform King Island Airport (TAS) of his intention to land there, which was standard procedure. This led investigators to believe that he may have staged the whole thing. So what exactly was Valentich up to? Was he looking to log more flying hours, or had he gone in search of UFOs?

Valentich thought he was being followed by a UFO

After taking off from Melbourne Moorabbin Airport (MBW) and flying over the ocean, Valentich radioed Melbourne Flight Service at 19:06 to report that an unidentified aircraft was following him at 4,500 feet. He reported seeing four bright lights that looked like landing lights. Unable to confirm the make of the plane, all he could say was that it was moving at an incredible speed and appeared to be toying with him. Shortly afterward, all radio contact was lost.

With clear night skies, he said that he had seen what appeared to be four landing lights above him. At the time of the incident, Venus was the brightest planet in the sky, forming a diamond shape with Mars, Mercury, and the bright star Antares. Could Valentich have mistaken these four white dots for the lights of a plane or UFO?

A month after Valentich's disappearance, another private aircraft flying over the Bas Strait reported seeing what he thought was the outline of a submerged plane. While flying over it a second time, he was unable to confirm that it was an aircraft under the water. Five years after Valentich's disappearance, an engine cowling belonging to a Cessna 182 washed up on Flinders Island.

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 06-22-00 44 Years Ago Today A Cessna 182 Disappeared Inflight Over Au...png

Spatial disorientation was to blame for the disappearance

Investigators concluded that the most likely explanation for Valentich's disappearance was that he became disorientated. Being an inexperienced pilot, Valentich could have been deceived by the illusion of a titled horizon. When the sun sets, some of the horizon is still bright while the rest gets gradually darker. The imbalance in the lighting can cause the horizon to appear tilted and make a pilot alter the plane's flight to compensate. With the aircraft's nose pointing downwards, the speed increases, and the plane goes into what is referred to as a "graveyard spiral."

While Valentich should have been paying particular attention to his instruments, he was distracted by what he thought was a UFO. The distraction turned out to be a recipe for disaster, with Valentich succumbing to spatial disorientation in a similar fashion to what happened to John F. Kennedy Jr. over two decades later.

Q: (T) Is there anything further you would like to say about this woman channelling the Lizzies?

A: Further interactions with Lizards are not encouraged. Be careful of some in "MUFON".

Q: (T) Is it true that the government is using MUFON as their grass roots information gathering organization?

MUFON has been pushing this documentary since Feb 20, 2023, with the usual suspects such as #Richard Dolan #Steven Greer #Lue Elizondo
https://twitter.com/I_D_Official?re...forum/threads/session-19-november-1994.28381/

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 07-12-46 2023 MUFON Symposium – Aliens Friend or Foe v2.0.png
Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 07-17-40 Mutual UFO Network (@mufon) _ Twitter.png

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 07-23-37 2023 MUFON Symposium – Aliens Friend or Foe v2.0.png

Q: (T) Does X-files tell the people what they need to hear?

End of session.

Back
Top Bottom