Protests across Iran after young woman dies in police custody

Revolt in the city of Nowshahr this evening in northern Iran with several police cars set on fire
#IranProtests #Iran

AlinejadMasih: "I am not asking any Western country to bring us democracy. We, the people of Iran, are brave enough to bring democracy by ourselves. We don't want them to save us; we want them to stop saving the regime."

The president of Iran, Ayatollah Raisi, has been threatened with arrest and assassination by the foreign_opposition. In a very brave act, the Ayatollah_Raisi walked from the United Nations to the hotel after finishing his speech at the #United_Nations.

Iran is changing, a man slaps a woman present at one of the protests and this is how people react ... #IranToday #VeilRevolution #Freedom #GeopoliticsMiddleEast.

Color Revolution ?

ALERT!!! "Today, we stand with the brave women of Iran" said Joe Biden ...and when a US President, says something like that, history proves all too eloquently, that there is a CIA plan for Coup d'Etat!!!!!

Mahsa Amini was not assassinated as the propaganda says:

Was the covid vaccine the real killer?

What's known about the case of Mahsa Amini, the young woman whose death in custody sparked a wave of protests in Iran

The Iranian president called for an investigation into the death of the 22-year-old woman, who was detained by the 'Morality Police' for wearing her hijab improperly.

A wave of protests took place in Iran following the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman who died last week shortly after being detained by the so-called 'Morality Police' for wearing her hijab incorrectly.

The woman, from Kurdistan province, was arrested last Tuesday. While in custody, she suffered a heart attack and was taken to hospital, but fell into a coma and eventually lost her life, according to authorities.

The young woman's family said Mahsa had no history of heart disease, while her father noted that her body showed bruises on her legs.

At the same time, accusations began to spread among the public that the young woman's death was caused by the treatment she received while in custody.

The reaction of the police and the president
The press office of Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi said last Sunday that the president had a telephone conversation with Amini's family and ordered a "special" investigation into the case. "Your daughter is like my own daughter and I am sorry that this incident happened to one of my loved ones. Please accept my condolences," he said.

Meanwhile, the police described what happened as an "unfortunate" event. "The incident was unfortunate for us and we wish never to witness such incidents", declared the commander of the Tehran Police, Hossein Rahimi, according to Reuters, quoted by the Fars news agency. In this context, he stressed that the young woman was not mistreated in any way. "Cowardly accusations have been made against the Iranian Police. We will wait until the day of trial, but we cannot stop doing security work," he said.

Protests

Following the woman's death, numerous people took to the streets of Tehran to express their outrage over the event and call for an investigation. AP reports that the protesters also called for the dissolution of the Morality Police. Protests also took place in different cities in Kurdistan.

In several regions, the protests led to violent clashes with the police. According to the human rights organization Hengaw, five people died after security forces opened fire during the demonstrations in Kurdistan, reports Reuters. The group said 75 people were injured.

Images were disseminated on social networks in which police cars can be seen damaged. According to reports, the police used water cannons and tear gas to disperse the crowd.

Iranian state television reported that arrests were made, but did not detail the number of people arrested.

I did some research on this issue of Iran, and the young woman who was murdered. There is something that doesn't quite add up for me. If things are so bad in Iran, how is it that here I can see a shopping mall with women that although they wear the hijab, they do not wear it completely, they show their faces, some of them I could see that they do not wear it, and many of them are wearing make-up.

This video is from July 23 of this year.

Am I missing something here?

If one examines people's behavior carefully, perhaps some truthfulness can be obtained.

An article at Essence of Time suggests that it was a 'prearranged provocation'. - Source

The incident with the death of an Iranian girl allegedly because of an improper hijab strongly resembles a prearranged provocation against the Iranian authorities, Rossa Primavera News Agency‘s Middle East editor Yevgeniya Shevchenko noted on September 19.

An article from The New Yorker titled "The Exiled Dissident Fuelling the Hijab Protests in Iran" features Masih Alinejad, an Iranian woman living in the U.S. under the protection of the FBI, she also happens to work for Voice of America (a know U.S. intelligence propaganda outlet). She's not really a leader when it comes to the protests in Iran, but it should be fairly obvious that the usual suspects are attempting to fuel them.

I did some research on this issue of Iran, and the young woman who was murdered. There is something that doesn't quite add up for me. If things are so bad in Iran, how is it that here I can see a shopping mall with women that although they wear the hijab, they do not wear it completely, they show their faces, some of them I could see that they do not wear it, and many of them are wearing make-up.

If one examines people's behavior carefully, perhaps some truthfulness can be obtained.
According to the dominant Islamic belief in Iran, it is sufficient for women to partially cover their heads. The hair may appear a little.

'Is Iran heading to destabilization?'

(Translated by Google)

In Iran, protesters attacked the Iranian military and seized hundreds of weapons (videos)

2022-09-25

Huge crowds of people hold rallies in Tehran to denounce riots, acts of sacrilege

25 September 2022

By Dr. Marwa Osman - 25 September 2022

I find this weird too. I don't know how is it in all iranian regions, but I've heard that in Teheran and many big cities, many women wear their scarf very loosely. You can see their hair, their neck, they wear one basically to say they have something on their head. People aren't outraged if a scarf drops, the lady puts it back on her head and end of the story. People have probably better things to do.

Murdering a woman for such a small crime is more something Talibans, ISIS or some Pakistanis woobies would do.

@ryu Exactly. Seeing this, one wonders where the brutal regime is. What I was able to find out a little more is that it depends on whether the area of the country is more Shiite or Sunni influenced, with the Shiites being the most radicalized and fundamentalist.

Color Revolution ?

ALERT!!! "Today, we stand with the brave women of Iran" said Joe Biden ...and when a US President, says something like that, history proves all too eloquently, that there is a CIA plan for Coup d'Etat!!!!!

Mahsa Amini was not assassinated as the propaganda says:

Was the covid vaccine the real killer?

This is exactly what I was wondering. What’s the US’s stance on this matter? Answered in a nutshell by our Resident in “command”. :rotfl:

This stuff is flooding social media to the point where it’s an avoidable, another red flag. It just reeks of a certain 3 letter organization.

What I’m wondering now is, why Iran? Sounds like a plan to de-stabilize the order they have in their country. I’m sure I can figure that out within an arm-throws reach, it just never caught my interest until now.

Back
Top Bottom