Psychedelics being pushed today from multiple vectors.

My understanding from listening to JP talk about the research some time ago is that it indicates exactly this:
A: ... They can be beneficial in some cases but with care.

And that to me does not suggest it is appropriate for anyone who is functioning intellectually and at the level of capability shown by the IDW intelligentsia.
Why do they “need” to use psychedelics? Don’t their brains work just fine? Confirmation bias amongst this group.
The knowledge they lack is any awareness of dark forces at play in the world. And knowledge protects.

The IDW group have a lot of interesting discussions on their various podcasts but I do also fear that their influence is such that people lose critical perspective on the material and views expressed.

Ketamine is a anesthetic for surgery, but it can provide at the right dose an experience minus the physical body. It can be a tool for those stuck in the physical and cannot separate the consciousness aspect within the ID/Ego duality

LSD I find to be far less spiritual in nature. Some may have very creative and abstract thoughts to "show another side" of Oneself

Mushrooms are very spiritual, but to be used with respect and not as "a drug" It expands your perception to 10,000' view and allows some crucial work to be done which the Egoic Mind often impedes.

The Serotonin Control System basically severely limits brain cross connections and filters out a ton of incoming data packets from the senses. Psilocybin works on the same receptor and gets everything glowing together with no filter.

Ayahuasca, like many others, are for clearing old habits or ski hill runs. Grooves in the mind that energy will follow more often than not. Psychedelics are like grooming the runs. There are risks in where you go for that treatment, as the environment, ones current mental, emotional state influence massively what the experience is.

[the last two paragraphs are why there has been astonishing results using these plants/fungi in the treatment of PTSD]

Some can bring states of existence normally only available to decades of spiritual practice, meditation and energy work. That said, shortcuts are fine to understand what the big picture is and what one can attain ... but are not a replacement for such experiences

The inherent ability to break control systems, and ultimately brainwashing, is the biggest enemy the State could ever have.

The Oneness is the next biggest threat, as most vile control systems flourish by pitting the serfs against each other

The Oneness and eternal nature of our being inside/outside of this mortal vehicle is why Psilocybin has shown immense benefits for those in Palliative Care. It's also why certain control systems that use death would oppose such a gift.

-my 3¢
Great summary.
The gap between the active and deadly dose on psilocibin is wider that the coffee, and is one of the less adictives, but the establisments fears this one like the boogie man.
I've never tasted drugs, only some chemical as a child and accidentally, I've funny histories about this issue, but I can't believe the state seeks the wellfare of people by banning some drugs.

Great summary.
The gap between the active and deadly dose on psilocibin is wider that the coffee, and is one of the less adictives, but the establisments fears this one like the boogie man.
I've never tasted drugs, only some chemical as a child and accidentally, I've funny histories about this issue, but I can't believe the state seeks the wellfare of people by banning some drugs.

I don't see the establishment fearing it.

I heard people saying similar things about the popular miracle drug, Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) as well. (While I recall reading a story at the time about it being manufactured and smuggled in diplomatic bags from Israel in one case, I can't recall if there were any arrests). -But because it was a youth rave drug which people liked, users dubbed it with a bogus seal of anti-establishment legitimacy, from what I could tell, based on nothing more than they felt naughty while using it, aware that their parents probably were scared for their safety and would disapprove if they knew. I don't remember any culture of dodging raids and police crackdowns, however.

The establishment reaction was similar with LSD; now THERE's a drug with a long and uncontested historical record of being promoted by the government on the sly. The CIA created and distributed hundreds of thousands of doses to the American populace, under the guise of it being 'counter-culture', a way to fight The Man. -While being distributed by The Man himself, who kept long and detailed notes on the results. (Later destroyed when lawsuits started being filed, after a key chemical weapons scientist 'fell' from a hotel window.)

And who is the establishment today? It's an open secret that Silicone Valley is run on micro-dosing like it's no big deal. I don't hear of any arrests, however, or that psilocybin is particularly feared. The government run national radio station in Canada is actually giving the stuff excellent spin.

Last edited:

I heard people saying similar things about the popular miracle drug, Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) as well. (While I recall reading a story at the time about it being manufactured and smuggled in diplomatic bags from Israel in one case, I can't recall if there were any arrests). -But because it was a youth rave drug which people liked, users dubbed it with a bogus seal of anti-establishment legitimacy, from what I could tell, based on nothing more than they felt naughty while using it, aware that their parents probably were scared for their safety and would disapprove if they knew. I don't remember any culture of dodging raids and police crackdowns, however.

The establishment reaction was similar with LSD; now THERE's a drug with a long and uncontested historical record of being promoted by the government on the sly. The CIA created and distributed hundreds of thousands of doses to the American populace, under the guise of it being 'counter-culture', a way to fight The Man. -While being distributed by The Man himself, who kept long and detailed notes on the results. (Later destroyed when lawsuits started being filed, after a key chemical weapons scientist 'fell' from a hotel window.)

And who is the establishment today? It's an open secret that Silicone Valley is run on micro-dosing like it's no big deal. I don't hear of any arrests, however, or that psilocybin is particularly feared. The government run national radio station in Canada is actually giving the stuff excellent spin.
Not all the people are the same for a state.
A good example can be a farm. You have the human owners, the cattle and the wild fauna.
You can milk ( or eat) the cattle, but not you family . You don't profit from the wild animals, but sometimes you hunt some of them.
In a west country, you have absolutely no problem havind drugs if you are a politician, can have some if you are a wild animal, but the establisment, both using economical bans, or mass media prevents we, the cattle doing things that can lead us to stop being cattle.
I pointed mi relation with drugs to stress that I always got around drug driven environements, but think is a bad idea rely on them.
I think this is changing now. New world order, new rules, same elites bad behavior.

The control system establishment absolutely fears it, as psychedelics can easily undo brainwashing.

Another faction (intelligence agencies) had their own hopes of using LSD to create Psi assets, MKUltra, etc

LSD was used in mental wards in Weyburn, SK here. Dosing people without knowing is always a terrible idea, with terrible outcomes, but surprisingly the "doctors" there did have a 90% cure rate for alcoholism

I don't know... That kind of reminds me of this passage from Gurdjieff:

If one had to do such a trip, being wary of entities etc., its probably better to have a more humble attitude and not go in there wrapped in a hundred layers of ego about being so 'adept', spiritually evolved, immune from attachments etc. A real nasty entity would surely eat you alive no matter who you are, if it's their realm and territory.
It is what it is. Awareness and Knowledge are one's greatest defense. Being ignorant of such things (no Spiritual awareness) provides an opportunity where one would not exist. No need to make it about something else

The control system establishment absolutely fears it, as psychedelics can easily undo brainwashing.

Another faction (intelligence agencies) had their own hopes of using LSD to create Psi assets, MKUltra, etc

LSD was used in mental wards in Weyburn, SK here. Dosing people without knowing is always a terrible idea, with terrible outcomes, but surprisingly the "doctors" there did have a 90% cure rate for alcoholism

How on earth would you know "the control system establishment absolutely fears it"?

People reacting out of fear tend to.., react. I haven't seen anybody in authority, or any element of authority do anything -other than quietly allow, assist and promote psychedelics.

Media is the primary control surface for the Matrix, and there is zero advertising or negative media portrayal. We had more negative media portrayal in the 70's with LSD!

Sounds like you've brainwashed yourself.

The last I checked many of these "enlightening" substances are kept illegal in most of the western world. I do not notice any push but some well known individuals lately (4-5 years) seem to mention them as therapeutically useful.

Universities seem to be making researches focused on psylocibin and how it changes the brain, etc. I think maybe the dosage makes the poison. Sure they are powerful and can be useful in some cases.

the benzos and painkillers epidemic is way worst and horrific than any self-medicated hallucinogen (not advocanting any use!). And they are always a shortcut to whatever perceptions one would expect to find, it is best to use the brain and spirit in the most natural way.

Schedule 1 - can't even do any research with certain entheogens ... Perhaps watch Hamilton's Pharmacopeia and see how insane the legislation is & how many hoops you have to jump through just to possess it for research purposes. That's all it takes & that IS the gov
How on earth would you know "the control system establishment absolutely fears it"?

People reacting out of fear tend to.., react. I haven't seen anybody in authority, or any element of authority do anything -other than quietly allow, assist and promote psychedelics.

Media is the primary control surface for the Matrix, and there is zero advertising or negative media portrayal. We had more negative media portrayal in the 70's with LSD!

Sounds like you've brainwashed yourself.

Instead of personal opinion I will bring my experience, understanding others may have different one. Mushrooms on two occasions helped me connect to endless creation. First time it was primarily immense intelligence I had access while under influence. Second time it was such abundance of love that I felt my ribcage is too small, and it was difficult not to call everybody to share it. Two other times facilitating others was more important then myself, so experience was not the same. I have no need to repeat it no more, and would not recommend for anybody before extensive preparation, guidance, set and setting, and above all strong personal interest.

From a skeptic ‘none ever’ angle, I can only say that it makes sense for practical reasons. What can be more convincing than a number of well to highly regarded ... people would become avid first hand witness observers to UFO phenomena on a background of not only disclosure but also staging.

From a skeptic ‘none ever’ angle, I can only say that it makes sense for practical reasons. What can be more convincing than a number of well to highly regarded ... people would become avid first hand witness observers to UFO phenomena on a background of not only disclosure but also staging.
I think your point can be very valid. Another tool to direct mass consciousness. It reminds me of all the documented government experiments and "growth of awareness" of the 60s and 70s. Not that I was born back then but there were probably very influential individuals promoting the use of psychoactive substances and talking about beings, visions and what not. But the world is very different now and there seem to be endless angles of hidden agendas, a very very complex plot.

Schedule 1 - can't even do any research with certain entheogens ... Perhaps watch Hamilton's Pharmacopeia and see how insane the legislation is & how many hoops you have to jump through just to possess it for research purposes. That's all it takes & that IS the gov
That seems like a subsection of the, "Control Absolutely Everything" umbrella.

I can't even get raw milk without breaking the law. In fact, I'd bet that there is more authoritative vigilance wrt unregulated milk products than there is with mushrooms. You can get mushrooms any time you want, right? You know a guy? Try getting raw milk. It's really hard.

Of course, I'm joking (mostly) to make a point.

Insofar as the PTB fears people having freedom of any kind, I can agree that psychedelics are feared, perhaps in a category above that of raw milk and at least adjacent to healthy animal fats. Controlled substances have for a long time been a strict part of the legal system, and psychedelics probably occupy their own column.

But that's not how I see the term being employed by folks believing that the secrets to the universe are being suppressed and that mushrooms are The Way that the Man Doesn't Want You To See. I suppose I'm reacting to a different shading of the word, 'feared'. I just don't think there are any Agent Smiths out there specifically blocking access to mushroom products, (through which only kung-fu resistance fighters may enter.)

The REAL areas where blockages occur are to be found in Laura's work and other subjects covered by the SOTT team. There have be actual, terrifying encounters with the authorities and energetic attacks and everything in between. If the mushroom revolution had any real value, it would have encountered actual resistance and nobody would talk about it, certainly not on national radio. Except maybe to call it a cult, to scare people away from it using charged language rather than language which tantalizes.

Instead of personal opinion I will bring my experience, understanding others may have different one. Mushrooms on two occasions helped me connect to endless creation. First time it was primarily immense intelligence I had access while under influence. Second time it was such abundance of love that I felt my ribcage is too small, and it was difficult not to call everybody to share it. Two other times facilitating others was more important then myself, so experience was not the same. I have no need to repeat it no more, and would not recommend for anybody before extensive preparation, guidance, set and setting, and above all strong personal interest.
One of the typical ways aliens manipulate people during abduction scenarios is to fill them with overwhelming feelings of being loved. This has been reported many times. -Even while the actual events taking place during the abduction are objectively horrific.

Human emotions can evidently be turned on or off according to the whims of predators.

The C's have discussed the difference between 'feelings' and 'instinct'.

That said, some of the end of life case studies (basically give terminal patients a big dose of shrooms) look to be beneficial, removing the fear of death and of the beyond.

This has me wondering... why does a hallucinogenic free lunch suddenly become okay just because someone is at the end of their life?

The process of death and dying, in my view, is just as cosmically and archetypically significant as the process of our gestation and birth. One is the door that brings us here, one is the door we go through to leave. I for one wouldn't recommend pregnant mothers get high before bringing a baby into the world - for the sake of the Souls of both the mother and the child. That is, to me, a birth-phobic recommendation. It assumes that there's something so disastrous about the birth process that it must be fled from with drugs. Looking at it objectively, birth is not supposed to be 'easy'. Same with death. Maybe making either of them 'easier' actually robs the Soul of a very crucial lesson. In the case of death, the lesson is in how to end well. How to finish what you've started, and complete the harmonic of your life. It is, in a way, our final payment, our conclusive task, and the final chance to and make the darkness conscious.

If I've understood anything about the afterlife, it's that we continue somehow on in 5D... maybe. That's not a guarantee. What I do here in 3D - up to the very last moment - affects the state of my Soul, and what happens to 'me' when I die. So I wonder... what are the Soul implications if some of my last days are spent in some artificially-induced escape from reality? Would that actually 'help'? But help what exactly? And help whom? My flesh? The Predator's mind in me? My false personality? Or my Soul? And the risks - of spirit attachments, of lying to oneself, or even a last-minute abduction - seem prohibitively high.

Anyways, this 'end-of-life-dose' things strikes me as a product of the ignorant death-phobia in the culture. It's lauded as 'helping people die'. But it reasserts the same death-phobia by giving people one last option to turn away from the truth and shut out the world. To truly address the death-phobia in the culture, we might ask how to achieve something closer to an objective acceptance of death, as opposed to a last ditch subjective effort to have things 'our way'.

As the C's said:
Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

Back
Top Bottom