Psychopath Humanoids - Beyond Insanity

Beyond Insanity

highmystica said:
Further thoughts ... I was thinking about this fundamental lack of perception they have and if that is the key to why they are "failed OP's"
I was thinking of how more likely it would be for an OP to have a 'fundamental lack of perception', rather than a psychopath. If this applies to a psychopath, then how would they ever take advantage of us?

In order for a psychopath to take advantage of non-OPs (and OPs), they need a very, very good level of perception; just absolutely no ability to empathise...

Beyond Insanity

Ruth said:
In order for a psychopath to take advantage of non-OPs (and Ops) they need a very, very good level of perception; just absolutely no ability to empathise....
I disagree. In order for psychopaths to take advantage of the rest of us, ignorance-rather than perception-of who and what they are is necessary. If you don't realize a lion is stalking you, the lion will very likely make you lunch. But if you know you're being stalked, and you're knowledgeable about lion behavior, then you can avoid being prey.
Rather than perception, perhaps highly developed instincts without the hindrance of a conscience would be a more appropriate term. OSIT.

Beyond Insanity

Ruth said:
I was thinking of how more likely it would be for an OP to have a 'fundamental lack of perception', rather than a psychopath. If this applies to a psychopath, then how would they ever take advantage of us?

In order for a psychopath to take advantage of non-OPs (and OPs), they need a very, very good level of perception; just absolutely no ability to empathise...
The "fundamental lack of perception" was described as:

"a lack of comprehension that anything exists on its own, separate from their say-so. They don't SEE it. The only objects humanoids see are the ones they "declare" . . . the ones they imagine."

The point is that Psychopaths or "humanoids" do not credit the opinions or feelings of others when they diverge from their own or if they stand as an impediment to the psychopaths getting what they want. The important point however is that they ARE aware that these feelings and opinions exist and that they must consider them only inasmuch as they realise they must find a way to circumvent them. Today we see the pathocrats giving lip service to these ideas and feelings of normal people, ideas and feelings such as justice and freedom and peace, but ONLY in an effort to fool us that they are the same as us. Simply stated, they PRETEND to share the values of normal people but in private they simply do not understand them or see them as naive and stupid.

On a separate point Ruth; you use the term "OPs" quite a lot and in the context of "us and them". The concept of an OP is theoretical only and should not be used in a denigrating or divisive way. The theory of OPs posits a type of human being that is identical to the theory of a potentially souled human who is nevertheless "asleep".

It may be interesting for you to note that in your comments above you showed a "fundamental lack of perception" of how psychopaths can take advantage of normal people, like you for example. Does that make you an "OP"?

In a world like ours, where all is still to play for and humanity is evolving, it makes no sense and shows a fundamental lack of perception to definitively label anyone, with the exception of those few people that can reasonably be defined as psychopathic because of their observed actions.

Joe

Beyond Insanity

Joe said:
"a lack of comprehension that anything exists on its own, separate from their say-so. They don't SEE it. The only objects humanoids see are the ones they "declare" . . . the ones they imagine."
That's an interesting and quite precise way of putting it. I see them as like beings who are the center of their own universes and simply cannot comprehend a situation where this is not 'the truth'.

That still gives enormous scope for perception to exist, although not in the specific way described above.

Joe said:
On a separate point Ruth; you use the term "OPs" quite a lot and in the context of "us and them".
This is a completely incorrect statement, and I have no idea why you, or others are consistently labouring under this misperception. Perhaps you are unwilling or unable to "see" any differently?

Joe said:
The concept of an OP is theoretical only and should not be used in a denigrating or divisive way.
I find denigration and divisiveness apalling too. You must be refering to my disagreement with some of those theoretical concepts, or perhaps my interest in discussing some of these ideas which I think might be true but are not provable. What's wrong with that? Does it make people nervous? Perhaps I don't credit study of humans as as much of a 'dangerous' topic that others do?

BTW, I find theoretical concepts (especially regarding people) very interesting. A lot comes down to how you define a thing. There is the biological/psychic definition of differences, which as yet, cannot be scientifically tested (here in 3D, and which I think may have some merit). And then there is the behavioural ones, where behaviour is observed. This again has problems because even though behaviour can be observed - which type of human is more likely to do what, is also a matter of 'conjecture'. Mind you, futher 'ideas' on what constitutes OP behaviour are some of the things I find most interesting and I have talked about these ideas before. But, some people find them divisive rather than discoursive. The only 'positive' behavioural observation ideas have, is that it is observable. The problem arises with how "asleep" a human is - and if you could compare people, what would you compare them to? "Asleep" is neither measurable nor comparable and is often potentially a mjor factor in behaviour.

Joe said:
The theory of OPs posits a type of human being that is identical to the theory of a potentially souled human who is nevertheless "asleep".
Yes, yes, I 'get' it. 8| And because I wish to discuss these ideas more thoroughly, that makes me divisive. I 'get' it is a theory! Which will probably NEVER be proven in 3D. Oh well, you get that.

Joe said:
It may be interesting for you to note that in your comments above you showed a "fundamental lack of perception" of how psychopaths can take advantage of normal people, like you for example. Does that make you an "OP"?
No more than your fundamental lack of perception makes you an OP. :D I have actually observed how a psychopath and another person exibiting psychopathic behaviours HAVE taken advantage of an OP, in real life. One of these individuals was, I think a psychopath, but the other, I don't know. As to whether the OP was a really an OP, well, not provable. But, as one of my friends, she did come pretty close to having most of the atributes I think an OP should be showing.

Btw, what ever makes you think I am "normal"? This is one of the criteria I would use for an OP. Meaning conforming to all the social 'norms' and even looking for them, in order to adopt them.

Joe said:
In a world like ours, where all is still to play for and humanity is evolving, it makes no sense and shows a fundamental lack of perception to definitively label anyone, with the exception of those few people that can reasonably be defined as psychopathic because of their observed actions.
That is quite true and I would expect that labeling of any sort - especially by an STS individual (or one under STS control) to be a bad idea. I've often felt I've needed a garbage bag for all the labels I've been given thoughout my life. Why don't you make a nice big long list and be done with it? Or would you rather spend the rest of your life constantly implying things? You know, it ofen does one a lot of good to 'vent'.

Beyond Insanity

shepard said:
1. Considerable superficial charm and average or above average intelligence.

2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking

3. Absence of anxiety or other "neurotic" symptoms considerable poise, calmness, and verbal facility.

4. Unreliability, disregard for obligations no sense of responsibility, in matters of little and great import.

5.Untruthfulness and insincerity

7. Antisocial behavior which is inadequately motivated and poorly planned, seeming to stem from an inexplicable impulsiveness.

7.Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior

8.Poor judgment and failure to learn from experience

9. Pathological egocentricity. Total self-centeredness incapacity for real love and attachment.

10. General poverty ot deep and lasting emotions.

11. Lack of any true insight, inability to see oneself as others do.

12. Ingratitude for any special considerations, kindness, and trust.

13. Fantastic and objectionable behavior, after drinking and sometimes even when not drinking--vulgarity, rudeness, quick mood shifts, pranks.

14. No history of genuine suicide attempts.

15. An impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated seX life.

16. Failure to have a life plan and to live in any ordered way, unless it be one promoting self-defeat.
Sounds like you're describing musicians.
By the way, I am also new here...please don't mind me for asking what "OP" stands for?

Beyond Insanity

"Organic Portal."

There is a glossary of terms you might find useful, Initiate: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?l=All

Welcome, by the way.
Initiate4004 said:
By the way, I am also new here...please don't mind me for asking what "OP" stands for?

Beyond Insanity

There is also a thread with all the commonly used acronyms in use here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1599

and here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6349

Beyond Insanity

A family member is working towards becoming confirmed into the Roman Catholic Church. She showed me The Creed recently; I quote part of it below:

We believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father. Through him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man. […]

We believe in the Holy Spirit, Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son he is worshipped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets.

We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.

Amen.
Which reminded me of this:

Amos Gunsberg said:
They make pronouncements without substantiation. To them, these pronouncements represent what reality is . . . pronouncement by pronouncement. The present pronouncement may contradict what they said a moment ago. This means nothing to them. They make no attempt to deal with the contradiction.
A pronouncement without substantiation is the same thing as a belief. Reality has no obligation to conform to any belief system.

The Creed is riddled with assumptions and ‘pronouncements without substantiation’, and represents, imho, a very underhand way of getting people to think pathologically – like a ‘humanoid’.

Re: Beyond Insanity seeing into the truth

I see this is a thread from 2006 but just read the beginning of it with a WOW!.

First, I must say, I began to recognize this issue from long ago. In that, I was, am, today, one who could see the fake human by its facial looks and will than confirm the suspicion by its vocabulary usage and its power over others. I have seen it so many times, been confronted by its knowing that I know, that I have become a solitary individual refusing to be played by these things. I recognize it, and it recognizes me, that I know. This confrontation of observation immediately generates a perceived threat by it, from me, because it knows I see it and it wishes for me to go away by any means.

Here are some of these fake people I recognize. Senator larry craig, Hillary clinton, bill clinton, gary condit, dick cheney, paul wolfowitz, the bush family and so many more that I have not the time or patience to write there names. I live in a small native american sovereign community with its own government in place. I know it/them specifically by name and they know me as well. In fact I have been attacked by it/them in the tribal court system as well as within the community.

They work as a group sucking in the unsuspecting to follow there position. It works very well because they know the words to speak and have the judicial system within the tribe under there control. I was asked once by an observer within our tribal government why am I such a threat to them. I only told this fellow I know them. Of course I could not tell him what I really know of them because he would not understand it.

I can assure the reader these are it/those written of in the beginning of this thread. My fight continues though I am solitary in my moves.

This is a story of a girl friend I had once, who I recognized early on, as one of those evil incarnates as I called them then. She was a looker deep into trouble making. We lived together off and on till I said enough is enough. Years later, a mutual friend was killed on his harley and we again came across each others path at the funeral. I was kind of glade to see her but restrained myself from initiating contact. That is, till she made her way over and conveniently postured her stand there before me.

So I acknowledged her and she me, than I just had to know. I asked her, did you kill anyone yet. She looked at me, said no, but her husband, who she divorced long ago and he, somehow got stupid, remarried her, and had killed his brother over her. I wasn't surprised. You see, I used to look into her face and knew her secret. I often told her things and she denied everything because her reality was for her only. I knew she was without feeling and could manipulate those unsuspecting of her persuasion and power to convince people otherwise.

The world is full of these and I often times wonder if these are action figures created from a devious source drawing on real peoples energies in the battle of good and evil or IT is playing with ITS toys for ITS own amusements.

Lumasphere said:
First, I must say, I began to recognize this issue from long ago.

Lumasphere, have you recognized any of the traits in yourself? It's a lot easier to look at others and point out what you see than to look inwards. In fact, it's probably backwards to look anywhere but inwards when first attempting to recognize traits of narcissism. OSIT

Pinkerton said:
Lumasphere, have you recognized any of the traits in yourself? It's a lot easier to look at others and point out what you see than to look inwards. In fact, it's probably backwards to look anywhere but inwards when first attempting to recognize traits of narcissism. OSIT

No, what about yourself.

Re: Beyond Insanity

Hi Lumasphere,

Pinkerton has a point. What if you are "it" as you have described in your post? What if these traits of an "it" that you "seen" are in you? Would you recognize them?

Many people are influenced by the psychopathic society, as ruled by psychopaths, and we can easily be absorbed or identified with the traits by them and not even know it. One of the Work here is to recognize these traits in us and choose to not to act on them.

I have a question. Why would you ask your ex, at the funeral, if she killed anyone yet?

fwiw

Sky,

I know the ways of the world, I know the ways of psychopaths and narcissist. I did not know it back than what to call it other than evil. But reading here, it fits the past/present. I am a person who notes my awareness as well as my surroundings. Although I have been told, I walk with a sort of aloof presence, It is because I constantly am on guard for those who seek opportunity to infringe my space, for this reason I stay solitary but appropriate. I seldom speak, but it still recognizes me and makes preparations for battle.

The girl friend back than was an interest which had one side. Her side, see I could not go anywhere without asking her first and it came down to her telling me one day, I was easy. I need not tell more sordid details, for I have let it go, other than mentioning it here.

She had a previous boy friend who I knew and he had jumped from a window trying to kill himself over her when living together. I asked this guy much later on why he did it. He said she was playing with his mind and he could take no more of it.

I seen that in her during her stay, I recognized her inner workings and defended myself from it. I ended the relationship before it became out of hand. Knowing she mastered the power to influence another to perform wrong, I had to ask her.

This Question keeps coming to mind when I read any posts or literature on psychopaths. What about demon possesion? It seems I have known a few people who sometimes act as psychopaths and at other times show true human feeling and emotions. They also seem to exibit poor memory while in the "human" state. I realize that a highly skilled psychopath could be able to fake such things as empathy, insecurities and other human aspects, however what I'm talking about is more like a Jekyl and Hyde effect. There is a definate change in posture, differant look in the eyes, etc. It would make sense from a demonic point of view to be sometimes present and sometimes not. Let the real human with real human feelings gain one's trust and then the dark entity takes over for the slaughter, so to speak. Of course this could also be a trick. I must help my poor demon possesed friend/child/spouse. I honestly do believe that this situation exists, however. What should/can one do? A good exorsist is hard to find. :evil: :scared:

Back
Top Bottom