Psychopath Humanoids - Beyond Insanity

Yes! That is what I knew I had to do.
Disobedient children are nightmare!
Of course, I don't have to explain why I left, but Justin was such a bright, intelligent and curious boy; we talked a lot about geography , biology, he showed me his tiny pet lizard (oh, boy!)in an aquarium. It was approx. 3 inches, chocolate brown and blue colored and we used to catch moths for it outside the house.
I feel bad that I "left him alone" with his psychopathic sister.

Thanks Annette1! :)
I should get that book. It's very valuable information.
Looks like during my life I have been encountered more then a few psychopaths.
There was a lesson in there each and every time.

The first was when I was 11 years old.
I had a classmate. She lived with her father who even told a reporter once how sacrificing it is to be a lonely parent and he is such a "great" father. This guy was always diligently "helping" for school occasions to do anything, like organizing girl scouts in the woods, taking children into his weekend house.... eeeewwwww!
Well, he was a child molester.

I didn't think about my childhood memories, my mind repressed it, until I was 16.
I had a letter from the court.
I had to be a witness, and I REALLY didn't remember anything what happened to me.
But I met with a lieutenant, who was highly educated in psychology and asked me "crossed" questions revealing things from my past and I started to remember. I was sexually abused - but the greatest victim was his daughter.
She had black and blue spots on her body almost all the time, this is why her teachers were concerned for what was going on.

The lieutenant found out she went through not only multiple sexual abuses by her father, but he made her pregnant more than once and literally performed the ABORTIONS HIMSELF! He could of killed her!
He obtained the medical tools from his sister (I don't know how), who was a doctor.

The lieutenant told me, these kind of monsters sometimes turn out to be child murderers.

Well, that was my first meeting with a psychopath and I'm not questioning if he was a full blown one because of his monstrous behavior: no remorse, no emotions showing.
During the trial he was proud of himself!
Even when I had to face with him in the court of the police( eeeewwww!), he was staring at my legs and tried to flirt with me!!!!!! :scared: :evil:
And this guy, after what he did, had to go to jail for only 8 years. :mad:

Bureaucracy comes to mind. The bureaucrats that populate our whole government system in England They are psychopath Humaniods They are the sts, they make desicions based on pure rules and regulations perpetuating people's misery. Also the self made business men and women whose only goal is to make money even if it means lying and working underhand. Met one last friday and I couldnt believe how she lied even when faced with the truth !!! Sorry if I offend but needed to get it off my chest

I wanted to post something about my own experiences, but I can't ignore this and so I have to comment on it first.
anothermagyar said:
Yes! That is what I knew I had to do.
Disobedient children are nightmare!
Of course, I don't have to explain why I left, but Justin was such a bright, intelligent and curious boy; we talked a lot about geography , biology, he showed me his tiny pet lizard (oh, boy!)in an aquarium. It was approx. 3 inches, chocolate brown and blue colored and we used to catch moths for it outside the house.
I feel bad that I "left him alone" with his psychopathic sister.

Thanks Annette1! :)
I should get that book. It's very valuable information.
Looks like during my life I have been encountered more then a few psychopaths.
There was a lesson in there each and every time.

The first was when I was 11 years old.
I had a classmate. She lived with her father who even told a reporter once how sacrificing it is to be a lonely parent and he is such a "great" father. This guy was always diligently "helping" for school occasions to do anything, like organizing girl scouts in the woods, taking children into his weekend house.... eeeewwwww!
Well, he was a child molester.

I didn't think about my childhood memories, my mind repressed it, until I was 16.
I had a letter from the court.
I had to be a witness, and I REALLY didn't remember anything what happened to me.
But I met with a lieutenant, who was highly educated in psychology and asked me "crossed" questions revealing things from my past and I started to remember. I was sexually abused - but the greatest victim was his daughter.
She had black and blue spots on her body almost all the time, this is why her teachers were concerned for what was going on.

The lieutenant found out she went through not only multiple sexual abuses by her father, but he made her pregnant more than once and literally performed the ABORTIONS HIMSELF! He could of killed her!
He obtained the medical tools from his sister (I don't know how), who was a doctor.

The lieutenant told me, these kind of monsters sometimes turn out to be child murderers.

Well, that was my first meeting with a psychopath and I'm not questioning if he was a full blown one because of his monstrous behavior: no remorse, no emotions showing.
During the trial he was proud of himself!
Even when I had to face with him in the court of the police( eeeewwww!), he was staring at my legs and tried to flirt with me!!!!!! :scared: :evil:
And this guy, after what he did, had to go to jail for only 8 years. :mad:

But my comment is just that I absolutely do not know what to say. I KNOW that there are people who really do things like this and I just cannot stand the thought of it. I always feel really strong emotions building inside of me when I come across things like this - such a blatant disregard for the well-being of others. It TRULY IS LIKE some people - psychopaths - really do feel like the world and everything in it is for them to do whatever they will. It just makes me sick to the stomach.

Reading the article that started this and several of the other comments prompted me to think about my ex-husband. I do not want to say he is definitely a psychopath, he could be a very damaged soul, but I remember he told me a few stories before we got married that made me want to "head for the hills". I should have followed my instincts.

One was that when he was about 5 or 6, he was mad at his mother for one reason or another - something trivial, like she wouldn't let him stay up late to watch TV. Well, his dad was in the Air Force and was deployed at this time. The next morning he went to the window and told his mom that a black car was outside and two men in suits were coming to the door with a paper in their hands. He knew this would make his mom think his father was missing or killed in action, and he told me how distraught his mother had been. He laughed as he told me this story because he was "so clever as a child" that he thought to do this to get back at her.

Less, clever, but more violent, he told me of a time as a young child he outright tried to stab his mother with a kitchen knife for denying him some privilege.

As an adult, he is better at hiding his tendencies for longer periods of time. I have hesitated in calling him a psychopath because his new relationship seems to be going okay, but I realized there could be many reasons for that. One reason, is that he is good at keeping up appearances - no one thought our marriage was in trouble either!

And thinking about the many stories of his childhood he told me before that "mask of sanity" was developed as it was said in a previous post about the young girl, I really think that I was dealing with a real psychopath.

What disturbs me the most thinking back on our relationships, though, is how he truly brought out the worst in me. I was on a downward path myself at that time because I was constantly agitated, walking on eggshells, always defensive. I was always sick and tired. And nothing was ever enough. And we fought constantly.

And as the article pointed out - he often just made pronouncements without evidence. He would say things about "how I was" and I would ask for an example so I could "fix" it and he would say something like, "DON'T ARGUE WITH ME. YOU ALREADY KNOW." or "I don't have to justify myself."

I could go on and on, but I don't want to write a novel in this thread. It just really hit home reading that article. Not only about my ex, but about how true evil exists in this world. And I know there was some debate earlier in the thread about how can psychopaths trick people if they have a fundamental lack of perception. But I always remember that phrase about evil that is something like "all evil needs to exist is for good people to do nothing"? Or see nothing? Or refuse to believe it exists? Very often until it is too late and the damage is done. I know I was duped. More importantly, I ALLOWED myself to be duped. I had many warning signs that I refused to acknowledge because "surely no one is really that base". Well, there are people who really are that base.

[quote author=Brenda86]It just really hit home reading that article. Not only about my ex, but about how true evil exists in this world. And I know there was some debate earlier in the thread about how can psychopaths trick people if they have a fundamental lack of perception. But I always remember that phrase about evil that is something like "all evil needs to exist is for good people to do nothing"? Or see nothing? Or refuse to believe it exists? Very often until it is too late and the damage is done. I know I was duped. More importantly, I ALLOWED myself to be duped. I had many warning signs that I refused to acknowledge because "surely no one is really that base". Well, there are people who really are that base.[/quote]

Like you wrote: "I ALLOWED myself to be duped. I had many warning signs that I refused to acknowledge because "surely no one is really that base".
We are trained to believe everybody is "good", true evil is not exist, we have to forgive etc.. it is driving me crazy how our beliefs formed by parents, religion or simply false humanity. We have to pay the price for it!
But now I know why happened. Because I had a lesson to learn and now I see the things in my life give me the experience to learn something and share it in this forum.
Like the C's said:
"Everything is is lessons."

I know it's hard to remember those memories but once somebody has the courage to face with them, analyze them then you start to see these events in a different way. The pain fades away and you becoming your own psychologist who can be hopefully objectively see the facts.

I truly hope our past experiences are not just "food for the moon" but serious material for growth.
It took me years until these events what happened to me didn't make me feel uncomfortable anymore.
Takes time to process your emotions and the guilt is one of them.
So many years I felt shame and guilt but why?
I was 11 years old, why the heck I should feel bad?
Why the victim should feel bad why the world makes us feel bad?
"Blame the victim" attitude you can expect from the outsiders. Period.
During the trial my mom just said to me:
"It's your fault!"
I remember I couldn't respond my tongue was paralized.
She felt guilty and projected to me.
I see these things in a different perspective.
I'm nor angry or upset anymore.
Of course it happened many years ago.

Hello Fellow-Seekers, s'pose I just dive in... I'd like to respond to a line of thinking I've done some thinking about, and that is the search for a psychopath detector unit. Sure I could make a bundle off 'em. Raccoons are very clever, usually angling at something or other. This raccoon is learning how to let you know that he's an angler, got something up its sleeve, more complicated then will fit in one sentence...

Political Ponerology describes the immunity which comes with prolonged exposure to ponerization. Prolonged exposure also results in trauma. In my experience these two states are deeply related. Two years in a cult gave me plenty of both. Basically, I was traumatized little by little until I was so flinchy that the littlest gesture of intimidation would flood me with panic. Apparently that is what I needed in order to see how I was traumatizing to others, well, first to just desperately want to be among kind people again, then to be willing to lose everything hurtsome to anyone, and to become gentle--still working on it, so apologies if I come off as an arrogant ass, which I am.

Okay, now what does that have to do with my psychopath detector unit? A big portion of my trauma was not knowing who to trust, not knowing if this was really happening, and of course not being able to talk about any of it. So of course I wanted an objective scientific-type instrument to validate my experience. But play that fantasy all the way through; so you have a machine that goes "Ping" in the presence of a pod, so then what? Okay maybe you'll know to ask for a different waiter or whatever--maybe maybe convince a friend to not date a pod. My point is, nobody that doesn't already get it, is gonna be made to get it by instrument read- out. Or very few. Okay now I'm confusing myself, anyway, here's my point:

Your free new psychopath detector is just waiting for you! She or he is a very traumatized and marginalized human being who is probably very flinchy and will go "Ping!" for you at the sight of a psychopath, sociopath or malignant narcissist. See when you've been hit enough times, you can just feel when anyone nearby clenches their fist. These sensitives would love to teach you how to spot pathologicals, will probly buy you a coffee just so somebody'll listen to how they came to be so damned sensitive. And I'm not just talking about homeless raccoons here either. Okay, this is really my point:

"Targeted individuals", "gang stalked", "organized stalking"--these are terms (search terms) to describe how "those who can spot 'em" and "the untraumatized" are kept safely separated. Oh yeah "covert war" too. Sorry to be on a soapbox, but I'm little. Anyways, I know I am just new here, and am very appreciative of the welcome and furry love, maybe I haven't looked hard enough yet, but this is an important connection that is so far missing. I like to think that is why I am here (rather than maybe I've still got a lot to learn--puleeese show me I'm wrong). If you google any of these terms you'll see that exactly how the SA paved the way for the SS is happening right now. And if you come to understand trauma, and the traumatized, then we are no longer divided and conquered. See I only just now have a laptop and internet and home. I am only just now have the leisure to engage in this discussion. Those who could really teach you are just barely surviving. Trauma makes it really hard to talk to people. And that is the prestidigitation I seek to pull off here--to unite all of our forces. Or at least to speak my truth. Thank you for hearing it despite my self-pity, irksomeness, etc.

Back
Top Bottom