psychopath spotting

Would like to ask if any of the members know of a collection of pictures 'spot the psychopath' sort of thing, where there is a collection of face pics few of which would be a psychopath.

If anyone knows of such a resource please direct me.

A person I know has some quite remarkable abilities in reading peoples faces and I would like to do a little test on the subject.

Thanks in advance,
R

I don't if someone have this list of pictures but you can check in Internet under psychopaths images and there you will see a lot. You can begin also of pictures of some known psychopaths, leaders and there are many. Than under the subject Serial Killers you should fine many pictures also. Is that what you are looking for?

eliansito said:
Would like to ask if any of the members know of a collection of pictures 'spot the psychopath' sort of thing, where there is a collection of face pics few of which would be a psychopath.

A person I know has some quite remarkable abilities in reading peoples faces and I would like to do a little test on the subject.

Thanks in advance,
R

My understanding from your opening post is that you have a friend who you believe can spot a psychopath from their facial features?

If it were that easy my friend, we could round them all up now and live a peaceful life!

electrosonic said:
My understanding from your opening post is that you have a friend who you believe can spot a psychopath from their facial features?

If it were that easy my friend, we could round them all up now and live a peaceful life!

That is what I am trying to determine.

Net images wont do, want to rule out known faces or easily identifiable ones, for obvious reasons.

Her abilities are not reduced to specifically spotting the pshycopaths, but she can state very defining traits of the person, current troubles or concerns, specific inclinations of their personality etc...in a quite specific kind of way.

Also would appreciate any comments regarding this pursue, this is more of my doing than it is hers, she has expressed her wish to get rid of this 'gift' and to not fiddle with it in the past. Can it be done? if so how? what are the dangers for me or for her to explore this kind of ability?

This was originated years ago after some creepy dreams which lasted about a week, each day of which was same setting but different points of the timeline and that caused her fevers and pains upon waking up. Things have taken a scary turn when a bit of research showed that the persons of the dream were real people of a distant past and location totally unrelated to her current place.

edit. nothing to do with facial features, but with an overlay of colors (nothing to do with aura neither)

eliansito said:
electrosonic said:

Net images wont do, want to rule out known faces or easily identifiable ones, for obvious reasons.

Her abilities are not reduced to specifically spotting the pshycopaths, but she can state very defining traits of the person, current troubles or concerns, specific inclinations of their personality etc...in a quite specific kind of way.

Also would appreciate any comments regarding this pursue, this is more of my doing than it is hers, she has expressed her wish to get rid of this 'gift' and to not fiddle with it in the past. Can it be done? if so how? what are the dangers for me or for her to explore this kind of ability?

This was originated years ago after some creepy dreams which lasted about a week, each day of which was same setting but different points of the timeline and that caused her fevers and pains upon waking up. Things have taken a scary turn when a bit of research showed that the persons of the dream were real people of a distant past and location totally unrelated to her current place.

In that case it sounds like she has a certain amount of psychic ability that would allow her to access information that transcends the ability to read facial features.

I wonder if someone who is 'psychically sensitive' (for want of a better term) would be capable of discerning between souled/non-souled individuals?

And don't forget there are also souled people who are strongly sts orientated who can be just as malicious as any OP can be ...

eliansito said:
electrosonic said:

Do you mean she can look at someone's picture and determine the above or would it have to be in person? If it's in person then she could be incredibly adept at reading body language and cues, not to rule out the possibility of some sort of psychic mediumship.

eliansito said:

I don't know of any directory like that but you could put together a small collection of photos that include some lesser known psychopaths. True crime books like the Good Nurse and the Wrong Man are accounts of serial killers who were most likely psychopaths based on their actions. With a trip to the library you can find a lot more. As for finding people who aren't psychopathic or heavily ponerized, you could ask people you've known for a long time who seem decent and ask if you can use their picture in an experiment. Although it's very difficult to know for sure either way which you can only really tell by careful observation.

Just some ideas. Others might have easier suggestions than that, though.

I have tried with people I know and she is unrelated to, and has been spot on.

Have asked specifically about psychopaths and she says regular people show somewhat mixed/blurred tones, with one predominant but mixed somehow, while psychos show very clear and well defined colors and boundaries to them.

She identifies too people currently under some form of attack.

At first she didn't understood what the colors meant, but overtime she learnt to read them by establishing patterns based on people she knew well.

If it is appropriate/worthy/safe and any member, preferably administrators would like to test this, please contact, within the set of testing rules of your choice, provided a clear picture. She is able to do this either live or with a recent clear picture preferably from the front (face or face and full body).

If your friend is truly able to discern such differences, she'd better stay as anonymous as possible, needless to say.

eliansito said:
I have tried with people I know and she is unrelated to, and has been spot on.

How do either of you know the people are psychopaths?

You can't spot psychopaths by their physical features, unless of course you are a psychopath who claims to be able to do this, and is probably lying in order to 'spot' normal people. It's the sort of thing they might well do. You'd have more 'luck' throwing dice or playing cards.

Psychopathy has more to do with invisible things such as long term behaviour based on a need to manipulate and control, and lack of empathy or conscience. The behaviour that this produces and the mask that they wear (or game theory they engage in) to stop from figuring out what they are, is telling. I think this is the only way to discern if someone is a psychopath. Of course, all legal entities who do not have empathy or a conscience are psychopaths (such as organizations), but people, how would you be able to tell from their face?

It is not based on facial features, but on an dynamic overlay of color she is able to see when looking at peoples faces or pics of their faces, difficult to explain even for her.

The purpose of my request is precisely to determine whether she can be accurate for that especific category, since the results I have seen with regular people's reading has been surprisingly accurate. Upon presenting her pics of friends of mine unrelated to her, her readings were accurate beyond the general mentalism type readings.

eliansito said:
It is not based on facial features, but on an dynamic overlay of color she is able to see when looking at peoples faces or pics of their faces, difficult to explain even for her.

The purpose of my request is precisely to determine whether she can be accurate for that especific category, since the results I have seen with regular people's reading has been surprisingly accurate. Upon presenting her pics of friends of mine unrelated to her, her readings were accurate beyond the general mentalism type readings.

Accurate in what way? You're saying that you have friends who you believe are psychopaths, you show her pictures of them, she says yes they are psychopaths, and now you think she can spot psychopaths visually everywhere?

Heimdallr said:
eliansito said:

Accurate in what way? You're saying that you have friends who you believe are psychopaths, you show her pictures of them, she says yes they are psychopaths, and now you think she can spot psychopaths visually everywhere?

No, Am not saying I have friends who are psychopaths. Am saying that I have a friend who seems to have a gift, and is able to tell by looking at someones face either live or in a picture, the personality traits, concerns, troubles, interests, traumas or big occurences of the past. Not based on facial features or expressions but through a color overlay that she sees and has learned to interpret. That is what I have tested by showing her pictures of my friends who I know well and she doesn't at all and she has been accurate.

Then, I asked her if she would be able to spot a psychopath or if psychopaths showed different color patterns, and she said yes, and thus my request for a directory or the help of someone in this network to further test that alleged ability.

Hope its clear now.

eliansito said:
No, Am not saying I have friends who are psychopaths. Am saying that I have a friend who seems to have a gift, and is able to tell by looking at someones face either live or in a picture, the personality traits, concerns, troubles, interests, traumas or big occurences of the past. Not based on facial features or expressions but through a color overlay that she sees and has learned to interpret. That is what I have tested by showing her pictures of my friends who I know well and she doesn't at all and she has been accurate.

Then, I asked her if she would be able to spot a psychopath or if psychopaths showed different color patterns, and she said yes, and thus my request for a directory or the help of someone in this network to further test that alleged ability.

Hope its clear now.

Thanks. Well cold reading is one thing, but then trying to go beyond to spotting a psychopath is another. I don't think that would be as easy.

Back
Top Bottom