psychopath spotting

Yes, but its not cold reading. She is very sensitive to light and the color overlay sometimes bothers her because its between what is in front of her and her.

I think it is worth trying, and would appreciate the guidance or supervision from someone here.

Thanks
R

eliansito said:
Then, I asked her if she would be able to spot a psychopath or if psychopaths showed different color patterns, and she said yes, and thus my request for a directory or the help of someone in this network to further test that alleged ability.

One thing that you could do, as an experiment, is to dig out pictures of known psychos (from library, for example) when they were children and mix them with pics of other "normal" kids (preferably of some folks you know they're not psychopaths - which in itself is hard to determine without knowing the person really well), and see what readings your friend would have on that set.

If I understand things correctly, psychos are born that way, in contrast to people and/or OPs who were heavily ponerized and traumatized, and became (like) them. If your friend has an ability to distinguish psycho from normal human/OP by the color traits she sees on their pictures, like you described above, she should be able to do the same using pics of children since, if my previous statement is valid, those traits in the case of psychos would/should be present on the pictures from time they were born.

According to this article below yawning or not yawning may be a better way to spot a psychopath.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/science/article4528063.ece

Apparentely contagious yawning is a sign of empathy?

More investigation needed! Going to be noticing and yawning on purpose in a group now to eliminate the empaths :lol:

Tracy Anne said:
According to this article below yawning or not yawning may be a better way to spot a psychopath.

More investigation needed! Going to be noticing and yawning on purpose in a group now to eliminate the empaths :lol:

My god. If this study is true I think my husband is a psychopath. I yawned in front of him, very clearly, and nothing. My husband did not yawn . :cry:

loreta said:
Tracy Anne said:

My god. If this study is true I think my husband is a psychopath. I yawn in front of him, very clearly, and nothing. My husband did not yawn . :cry:

Sorry to hear this Loretta. Maybe try it again! :P

I dont know if we should take this seriously, as I said more research is needed!

Going to try it on my husband tonight when I get home from work, stay tuned.

Tracy Anne said:
loreta said:
Tracy Anne said:

My god. If this study is true I think my husband is a psychopath. I yawn in front of him, very clearly, and nothing. My husband did not yawn . :cry:

Sorry to hear this Loretta. Maybe try it again! :P

I dont know if we should take this seriously, as I said more research is needed!

Going to try it on my husband tonight when I get home from work, stay tuned.

Yeah, I wouldn't get to worried about this! If it's valid at all, it's probably just a tendency. So psychopaths may tend not to yawn when others do. Others will tend to yawn. But I doubt there's a 1:1 correlation, so I wouldn't diagnose someone just based on this one thing. It's just one data point. I know for me, I often yawn when others do, but there are also times when I don't.

Eliansito it is interesting that your friend can apparentely read faces.

I have a friend who can do this too, she is clairvoyant.

Nothing replaces watching a persons actions over a condsiderable period of time to get a reckoning on whether they are psychopathic. The friend I mentioned above, worked with a woman who was psychopathic and she did not pick the fact up until it got nasty so it doesnt always work. I think it was a lesson for her.

I really think you should forget about reading a psychopath, and instead focusing on learning the patterns of a pathological person. Many things can make a person pathological, psychopath or not, and yes that is horrible, but I know many non psychopathic (I assume) people who cause so much trouble to other people, to the point that you really don't care if that person is psychopath or not.

I recommend if you want facial features, to just look for murderers and watch their faces and eyes. Especially on interviews. But still, that is on the surface, you can be dealing with a real sincere person who looks like those murderers, because psychopaths imitate functional people.

And watch this guy, James Fallon:

https://youtu.be/Vx8RxRn6dWU

https://youtu.be/lOjykLQAdaE

Pretty much a declared and evidenced psychopath describing psychopathy. Notice how charming and nice he is. Psychopaths have a certain empathy, not the emotional one, mostly a sort of intellectual empathy which works a lot through dialogue. They observe you, and they learn how to be polite with you, and how to charm you.

This reminds me of a clip from a documentary on psi I watched around 10 years ago. Pretty sure it was by James Randi, and he showed a picture of Ted Bundy to a face-reader psychic from a foreign country, who went on and on about what a great guy he was.

If you want to do a little test, I think it depends on what your motivations are. As people have said, if you want a 'psychopath spotter', that's probably not the best motivation - better to do the research, read case studies, and learn as much as possible. And if your friend really does have some psi ability, a motivation like that may even skew her reading ability.

But if you're just interested in doing a little experiment to learn something more about the ability, that's slightly different. It would be hard to check for psychopathy proper without a good sample of diagnosed psychopaths. (I'm not aware of any databases like that. Too bad, because it would be a great resource!) But maybe you could take some public, but relatively obscure figures, and see what she has to say. For example, some of the politicians involved in the latest UK pedophile scandal who many wouldn't recognize by face if they don't watch the news. Or some not-very-well-known serial killers. Mix in some similar photographs of people you're pretty sure AREN'T psychopaths, and see what she gets.

Of course, if you go in knowing who's who in the pictures, there's no saying whether she is truly reading the face/person in question, or gleaning the information from your own mind. Psi is funny like that!

Approaching Infinity said:
Of course, if you go in knowing who's who in the pictures, there's no saying whether she is truly reading the face/person in question, or gleaning the information from your own mind. Psi is funny like that!

In that case, someone else would have to put the pictures together, not tell you who's the psychopath and who isn't, and then see what your friend picks up on. :ninja:

To learn through seeing, feel and knowing intellectually what a psychopath is with your own instruments will not only last you a lifetime but will let you know if someone truly is a psychopath more objectively than trying to spot one or figure out if someone is on site or even from one interaction. There are also people with personality disorders, personal traits that have been developed over the years from so many life variables. At the end of the day after being with or around someone if you see them open doors that you never would do you really care where that door leads psychopath or not?

Approaching Infinity said:
If you want to do a little test, I think it depends on what your motivations are. As people have said, if you want a 'psychopath spotter', that's probably not the best motivation - better to do the research, read case studies, and learn as much as possible. And if your friend really does have some psi ability, a motivation like that may even skew her reading ability.

She might have it but I guess she would require to isolate the person, and observe the person from a distance with a telescope. I remember a question to the cs, about why people observe on organic portals the higher centers, the response was that it was because it was a reflection from the energy absorbed from souled beings! So in a sense, the psychopaths are succesful because they absorb an energy that reflects, and people with psi powers would not be able to notice. If that is the case, the engineers of the psychopaths really thought well how to hide them.

I think it sounds interesting and perhaps even promising. I get that it's not about facial features or even auras. The way eliansito describes it, it doesn't seem it would do harm to her friend's ability since it's based on more pronounced "color overlays". Of course knowledge is always good to have but I wouldn't mind having a friend like that as well. Not that it would do me any good - I know who the sociopaths in my family are but I just keep letting them suck me in just to spit me back out again. Except for one, who I believe is a clinical psychopath (as well as several of his offspring).

Would it be against forum rules to post a link to his facebook page so eliansito's friend can take a look at it - I would love to get their take on it.

ARC

ARC said:
Would it be against forum rules to post a link to his facebook page so eliansito's friend can take a look at it - I would love to get their take on it.

This would be inappropriate. First, this is a public forum and would violate both your and your family member's privacy. Also, we still don't know much about eliansito's friend.

Tracy Anne said:
Eliansito it is interesting that your friend can apparentely read faces.

I have a friend who can do this too, she is clairvoyant.

Nothing replaces watching a persons actions over a condsiderable period of time to get a reckoning on whether they are psychopathic. The friend I mentioned above, worked with a woman who was psychopathic and she did not pick the fact up until it got nasty so it doesnt always work. I think it was a lesson for her.
Couldn't agree more. Watching and learning, awareness is the key.

Back
Top Bottom