Pulling Energy from the Vacuum - Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Having been around awhile and curious about the whole UFO phenomenon, I've encountered to some extent a whole litany of the more well-known players of the past. Somewhere in there I came across Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden. Unfortunately, I no longer recall exactly what info I might have gleaned from the encounter other than what I've recently come across again in youtube interviews. Interestingly enough, the only reference to him on the forum is a replication of a book review that details the litany of the more well-known players pertaining to the UFO phenomenon and that his book, "The Excalibur Briefing", had been read - this was part of the Ingo Swann's Penetration thread.

Ok - so Bearden is still alive at age 89 and has his own website: The Tom Bearden Website
Bearden is about free energy - from his webpage:

cup%2002.jpg

There is enough energy inside the space in this empty cup to boil all the oceans of the world. This is a fact well known to the scientific community, and was, for example, a favorite quote of Nobel Prize winning physicist Richard Feynman.

Two Nobel prizes were awarded in 1957 to Lee and Yang for substantiating the extraction process for this energy.​
— Tom Bearden
referring to "Broken Symmetry"

Since the archaic old Electrical Engineering model was formed in the 1880s and 1890s, modern physics—including special and general relativity, quantum mechanics, quantum electrodynamics, gauge field theory, quantum field theory, and particle physics—has been born and developed. Physics has made a century of progress since the old EE model was “frozen” in 1892. Modern physics assures us that the vacuum/spacetime has enormous energy, and that it continually interacts with every charge in a circuit, system, and the universe, continually exchanging enormous—even mind-boggling—energy with it. Indeed, all forces in all our systems are produced by the interaction and exchange of virtual particles of the vacuum.​
To correct the horribly flawed EE problem, the escalating world energy problem, physicists in several disciplines—not just EEs and environmental scientists—must be directly involved. Trying to use electrical engineers to solve the problem—that their own discipline and model create in the first place—is utterly useless.​

Hopefully, enough of an introduction to insert this youtube interview I viewed this morning - published Dec 24, 2013, but I'm inclined to think it took place either 2000 or pre-911 2001. Quite informative with a nuts & bolts perspective as to what is going on in our world that is squelching all real scientific progress and leading us to doom. Guess by now, his outlook has been broadened - maybe with the realization of just how much control the PTB really have!

"Colonel Bearden is a leading conceptualist in alternate energy technologies, electromagnetic bio-effects, unified field theory concepts, and other related areas. He is a retired Lieutenant Colonel of the US Army and holds a Ph.D. and an M.S. in Nuclear Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. At the time of this interview, he was CEO of CTEC, Inc., Director of the Association of Distinguished American Scientists, and Fellow Emeritus of the Alpha Foundation's Institute for Advanced Study. In Colonel Bearden's testimony he speaks extensively about how it is possible to derive useable energy from the vacuum without violating any currently known laws of physics. He and others have built electromechanical devices which actually demonstrate this technology. He also explains how certain powers would rather keep this technology from becoming widely known outside of small esoteric circles. Time is running out however because our Earth does not have enough oil and coal reserves to last even for this generation. He explains how our top minds and scientists must first recognize then rally around an effort to solve this energy problem before 2004."

As I just recently posted in the Electric Driverless Car thread, it's been proven that EVs will not reduce CO2 emissions:
German researchers criticized the fact that EU legislation classifies electric cars as zero-emission cars; they call it a deception because electric cars, like the Model 3, with all the factors, included, produce more emissions than diesel vehicles by Mercedes.

And also this pertinent comment regarding the latest Tesla car fire:
Is safety a concern anymore? I keep seeing videos of self-driving cars causing accidents, and now this fire in an electric vehicle. Yet, these options keep being pushed as if we’re supposed to look the other way, as if we’re not supposed to believe what we’re seeing.

So, it's all a scam and so Agenda 21! The Green Scooters were introduced into Columbus last year, but the city says they can only be ridden in the street and not on sidewalks. Splashed across the front page of today's paper is a large picture of an OSU student riding one past the Oval on the campus - wonder if he'll receive a citation?

I really do get tired of all the BS being shoveled onto our heads on a daily basis.

Lots of gems on Bearden's website. I didn't expect to find this - linked from the Table of Contents:

The Prioré Healing Machine

Priore4sma.jpg

Antoine Prioré
In the 1960's and 1970's, in France, Antoine Prioré built and tested electromagnetic healing machines of startling effectiveness.

In hundreds and hundreds of strictly controlled tests with laboratory animals, Prioré's machine cured a wide variety of the most difficult kinds of terminal, fatal diseases known today.

Funded by millions of dollars, Prioré's machines concretely demonstrated a nearly 100% cure of all kinds of terminal cancers and leukemias, in thousands of rigorous laboratory tests with animals. These results were shown to medical scientists as early as 1960.

Supporters and financiers of the Prioré machine included:

• The Prime Minister of France - Jacques Chaban-Delmas​
  • The World Health Organization.​
  • Robert Courrier - permanent secretary of the French Academy of Sciences​
  • Professor Raymond Pautrizel - France's leading Professor of Immunology & Parasitology​
  • The D.G.R.S.T. - France's top government scientific agency, headed by an M.I.T. trained physicist​
  • Professor André Lwoff - the 1965 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine​
  • The French military​
  • Members of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Bordeaux​
  • Cancerologists at the Villejuif Institute for Cancer Research​
A Ph.D. was even awarded by the University of Bordeaux in 1984 for a thesis on the research (to Eric Perisse).

In 1974, a change of local government lost Prioré his government supporters, his support and funding were lost, and subsequent attempts to restore his technology into the public domain were viciously suppressed.

Tom Bearden comments:

“It is my impression that the French Government did finally recognize how at least part of the Prioré process worked, and weaponized it as longitudinal EM wave interferometers. In fact every nuclear weapon on the planet, along with every nuclear powerplant, every nuclear propulsion system, etc. can be dudded in about 10 minutes by one class of these weapons.”​
Read more: The Tom Bearden Website - Priorë

This is certainly a new one on me. If it exists to benefit humanity, it must be suppressed!

Back
Top Bottom