Purpose of life for people without soul?

The Cs once said the purpose of life is to learn (by organising information fits) in order to expand your being to the point of reaching the 7th density. However that is for people with souls.

My question is what is the purpose of life for people with souls? Do they just exist purely for the "Matrix" to be used by the "Control System"? To annoy/distract people with souls?

Share with me your opinion or factual knowledge please.
This is my opinion.

There may in fact be many different types of souls. The individuated ones which strive, as you wrote "to learn in order to expand their beings to the point of reaching 7th density".

Then there is the possibly that organic portals can belong to, "a group soul", or a herd. Perhaps these people exist as some sort of a bridge between different densities and act as one, or as a herd would act?

And there are those who are seem to be significantly debilitated in terms of their soul. They are the psychopaths.

Which one of these "souls" has the greatest ability for self determination? My guess is the first type - the individuated soul. The second type - the organic portals act somewhat like a group or a herd. They can't 'feel what others feel', but they can, however, definitely understand cognitively and mentally the issues that are faced by others.

Psychopaths? Well they act as problematic and parasitic individuals. Their 'soul' is possibly the least advanced and most absent of all people.

Maybe the "purpose of life for people with souls", is to understand what is going on around them - and even better to understand what a soul is and isn't? This is, to me, is when a person may be best equipped to cut the puppet strings that predisposes their behavior and responses to certain things, certain people, and certain situations. Maybe it sets them free?

Back
Top Bottom