Putin doing stuff

I didn't know under which thread to post the Putin/Caesar images above and they are really out of place under "Putin doing stuff" - these images and the comments specific to them seem to fit better under a thread like the "C's session - 16 August 2014" (extract posted by Gaia here). Perhaps someone will be so kind as to move these images and the comments, so that the fun "Putin doing stuff" thread is not interrupted like this - sorry for posting those images here!

Ynna

Ynna said:
I didn't know under which thread to post the Putin/Caesar images above and they are really out of place under "Putin doing stuff" - these images and the comments specific to them seem to fit better under a thread like the "C's session - 16 August 2014" (extract posted by Gaia here). Perhaps someone will be so kind as to move these images and the comments, so that the fun "Putin doing stuff" thread is not interrupted like this - sorry for posting those images here!

I don't think it is a problem, Ynna. This is the "tickle-me" section of the forum, subjects go astray very often, and in this case, I think your picture comparison was relevant: it was Putin Doing Stuff as in... looking like Caesar! ;D

Really cool captions of Putin pics! I added in those captions to a few of the pictures and shared them on my Facebook page. Go Putin!

Putin_Dolphin.jpg

Putin_Merkel.jpg

Putin_Obama.jpg

Putin_Seagal.jpg

My personal favourite!
rpq_Esj9_600x600.jpg

vladimir_putin_25.jpg

vladimir_putin_27.jpg

vladimir_putin_33.jpg

Quote Alana:
I don't think it is a problem, Ynna. This is the "tickle-me" section of the forum, subjects go astray very often, and in this case, I think your picture comparison was relevant: it was Putin Doing Stuff as in... looking like Caesar!

Thank you, Alana!

I had a look at freesurfer's:

"and more on Taringa
http://www.taringa.net/posts/imagenes/17238315/Putin-El-Post-que-se-merece.html
thank's for this post"

where, scrolling right down, there is an animation of Putin dancing very loose-limbed - it should be posted here as it it great fun watching it, but I do not know how to do it!

Ynna said:
where, scrolling right down, there is an animation of Putin dancing very loose-limbed - it should be posted here as it it great fun watching it, but I do not know how to do it!

1375172373_337114473.gif

Also I really like this one from the comments

a2d.jpg

He's back. You just can't keep a good Action Man down. :scooter: :boat:

putin_hat.jpg

Yes, I know there's no wind but I have to secure my hat or my head will explode from the pressure of having to deal with all those psychopathic leaders in the west!

02795FB400000578-2874640-image-m-12_1418655399083.jpg

That's right! You just point your index finger like so and 'the beast' collapses at your feet!

PUTIN_BEAR_570.jpg

With a polar bear you just tickle it here under the chin and it drops to the floor!

putin_wall.jpg

OK, danger over - I've got it - there's no chance the wall will fall on you now!

putin_cuts.jpg

How do I do it? I just think of the wire as western media bullshit and I cut right through it!

putin_dol.jpg

Yes, I expect the press in the west will accuse me of practicing water torture on a poor defenseless dolphin!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A word of warning to western leaders, Action Man Putin sees everything - he's developed eagle eyes!

https://youtu.be/nDakH14Nmi8?feature=player_detailpage

Photoshop contest about Putin's publicity stunts, shortly before the 2012 elections. This is a selection out of 33 (many of them try to put Putin in a bad light). The rest can be found here: http://www.freakingnews.com/Putin-s-Stunts-Pictures--3465-0.asp

Attachments

• Never give a sword to a man who can't dance. - Confucius.jpg
    Never give a sword to a man who can't dance. - Confucius.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Skateboarding-Vladimir-Putin--90049.jpg
    Skateboarding-Vladimir-Putin--90049.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Matador-Vladimir-Putin--90060.jpg
    Matador-Vladimir-Putin--90060.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Vladimir-Putin-the-DJ--90051.jpg
    Vladimir-Putin-the-DJ--90051.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Vladimir-Putin-Cliff-Hanger--90057.jpg
    Vladimir-Putin-Cliff-Hanger--90057.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Vladimir-Putin-in-Indiana-Jones--90083.jpg
    Vladimir-Putin-in-Indiana-Jones--90083.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 10
  • Vladimir-Putin-the-DJ--90051.jpg
    Vladimir-Putin-the-DJ--90051.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 7

Attachments

• vladimir-putin-42.jpg
    vladimir-putin-42.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 11
  • vladimir-putin-38.jpg
    vladimir-putin-38.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 13
  • vladimir-putin-39.jpg
    vladimir-putin-39.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 65b326eeffb9d9000f640ef18354492d.jpg
    65b326eeffb9d9000f640ef18354492d.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 16
I love the animal ones they are SO cute, and i laughed out loud at tickling the polar bear comment, thankyou for sharing these.

On a side note, who takes all these pictures of him in the forests??

Back
Top Bottom