Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

More than 11.4 thousand people left Poland for Ukraine on Wednesday through border crossings in the Lublin voivodeship, while 8.2 thousand people were checked in at the entrance to Poland. Increased traffic is also at the bus station in Lublin, from where many people are returning to Ukraine in connection with the upcoming Orthodox holidays.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Based on the videos you linked above I think I know his type

• His pre-war persona would appeal to a lot of young men who were lost in the sexual plane and swing between MGTOW (hate of women) and pick up artists (wanting sexual conquests)
  • He probably moulded himself as an alpha male hence why he threw the drink at the guy in the bar questioning his age. He has to maintain his status and "value" in such an arena. Women are attracted to status and value in men.

I would hazard the guess he found himself in Ukraine because women are "easier" there for an American man with relatively more money. I've seen a few of these English speaking pick up artists set up camp in Eastern European countries and cities. I know for a fact Ukraine has a reputation for prostitution and a lot of westerners essentially go to places like Kiev simply for sex. Poverty relative to other European countries that is driving a decent % of women there to sell their bodies. Also these PUAs being the sales people they are can exploit what the women there are craving - a dream for a better future.

In any case, no need to delude oneself about such things. One will likely find a lot of the young men fighting for Azov ended in such units due to unending sexual frustration and anger which then gets transmuted to the acts they carry out nowadays.
He was in Ukraine because he has a Ukrainian wife (and two children by her), so I don’t think your “Kiev for the chicks” notion flies in his particular case. Or perhaps she was the chick and mission accomplished.

Just the title made me read the article! Putin Caught NATO by the “Tomatoes” and Will Twist Them Slowly :rotfl:

INTERMARIUM! Piłsudski Lives! Poland EMPIRE! :rotfl:
You don't know much about Poland. These sick ideas are not Polish ideas, Poland is not governed by Poles, but you will still say that it is not allowed to say on this forum that Jews are the bad guys.

Everything bad in Polish politics is connected with the Jews, the number of Jewish people in all the power structures is terrifying. According to the estimations of the statisticians, there are several hundred thousand Jews in Poland, and at the same time all the power structures in Poland are intermingled with the Jews like the German nation was intermingled with the Nazis during World War II. Poles just sit, eat popcorn and watch. We have no influence on anything. Currently.
My philosophy is slightly different from the one that dominates this portal. We have influence on what is happening. We are not slaves as long as we are aware of our value as sculptors of the future slowly and laboriously.
God creates miracles in an instant, we create them too, but slowly.

I have one more request, please do not call the politicians who are in power in Poland "Polish politicians".

He was in Ukraine because he has a Ukrainian wife (and two children by her), so I don’t think your “Kiev for the chicks” notion flies in his particular case. Or perhaps she was the chick and mission accomplished.
How did he meet the wife? In Ukraine or out of Ukraine?

Ps, something else to think about. Why put oneself is so much danger when you have a wife and 2 kids? Patrick Lancaster has a wife and kids but he evacuated them and is embedded with Donesk Army rather than flying it solo gung ho style in the middle of SBU controlled territory.

Added: Has anyone seen his wife and 2 kids? Not saying they don't exist but you know... it's the internet.

Last edited:
You don't know much about Poland. These sick ideas are not Polish ideas, Poland is not governed by Poles, but you will still say that it is not allowed to say on this forum that Jews are the bad guys.

Everything bad in Polish politics is connected with the Jews, the number of Jewish people in all the power structures is terrifying. According to the estimations of the statisticians, there are several hundred thousand Jews in Poland, and at the same time all the power structures in Poland are intermingled with the Jews like the German nation was intermingled with the Nazis during World War II. Poles just sit, eat popcorn and watch. We have no influence on anything. Currently.
My philosophy is slightly different from the one that dominates this portal. We have influence on what is happening. We are not slaves as long as we are aware of our value as sculptors of the future slowly and laboriously.

I have one more request, please do not call the politicians who are in power in Poland "Polish politicians".
I assume that the majority on this forum is aware that Polish gov is not in reality Polish, and this topic was previously discussed here if I remember correctly.
Yeah, we can influence, only if we are aware. That's the main point and that's, well, the biggest issue here, I guess. The majority won't be aware even slightly of what's happening behind the curtain. And even if they trip over the truth, they will say it was a lie, because they are so used to lies. Look at the reactions on Putin's speeches - everyone assumed he's lying because on the west everybody only lies and everything is built on a lie. And people are locked in this never ending cycle of lies like in a prison.

No, it is not allowed. Kindly take your anti-semitism to The Daily Stormer, Veterans Today, or some such website.

Your philosophy is not slightly different from ours; it is completely divergent. :wrongbar:

No, it is not allowed. Kindly take your anti-semitism to The Daily Stormer, Veterans Today, or some such website.

Your philosophy is not slightly different from ours; it is completely divergent. :wrongbar:

I will not argue with you because I would be entering into your line of thinking.
I just do what I do and get results.
And basically this text ends the discussion.

I assume that the majority on this forum is aware that Polish gov is not in reality Polish, and this topic was previously discussed here if I remember correctly.
It can turn out that I'm part of the minority, but to find it out, I'd need to know what did you mean by "not in reality Polish" and where it was discussed, or in what context. Could you please be more specific?

Based Vlad currently following through on his promises

View attachment 57992
Did he really say something like this? I don’t recall the New World Order being an actual organization that can be “addressed”.

I get the idea that in a way he sort of stands for that but this has the taste of editorial liberties taken and simplified for meme consumption, in which case I’m not sure we can “quote him” on that.

Putin made the charge in a Friday phone conversation with European Council President Charles Michel, claiming that Ukrainian authorities are "forcing its troops to continue fighting despite repeated offers to surrender by the Russian side."

"All servicemen of the Ukrainian armed forces, militants of the nationalist battalions and foreign mercenaries who lay down their arms are guaranteed life, decent treatment in accordance with international law and the provision of qualified medical care," Putin told Michel, according to the Kremlin.

"But the Kyiv regime does not allow this opportunity to be used."

I'd like to be wrong, but I fear that with the game now set in motion against Russia, the hatred built up against ordinary Russians, these kinds of "death squads" tracking down "spies" will be operating at least across Europe.
This is why it will be important to use "strategic casing" especially now and we could practice this during plandemia.
It looks like the Universe is preparing us for the next stages.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This below article suggests that it is the proliferation of small arms that is most troubling for Europe. Especially if there's already a regional fascist network that can funnel these weapons into sensitive - or 'primed' - areas.

In a review of the U.S. war on Syria Aaron Maté details how the Obama/Biden team empowered terrorist networks in Syria:

"Based on declassified documents, news reports, and scattered admissions of U.S. officials, this overlooked history of how the Obama-Biden team's effort to oust the Assad regime – in concert with allies including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey – details the series of discrete decisions that ultimately led the U.S. to empower terror networks bent on its destruction."

The U.S. pushed an enormous amount of weapons into Syria. Those weapons did not end up with the 'moderate rebels' the U.S. propaganda had elevated but in the hands the most ideological committed and most brutal actors on the ground:

"Although the Obama administration claimed that the weapons funneled to Syria were intended for "moderate rebels," they ultimately ended up in the hands of a jihadi-dominated insurgency. Just one month after the Benghazi attack, the New York Times reported that "hard-line Islamic jihadists," including groups "with ties or affiliations with Al Qaeda," have received "the lion’s share of the arms shipped to the Syrian opposition.
In a repeat of that 'strategy' the U.S. is currently pushing an enormous amount of weapons as well as mercenaries into Ukraine. The bigger stuff it delivers is not of much concern. But the huge amount of small arms and small ammunition, the anti-tank weapons and the handheld anti-air systems are of serious, long term danger. These fit into a car trunk and can easily be smuggled across borders."

As I explained previously the rightwing ideology that is nurtured in Ukraine will become a danger primarily to European countries but also beyond:

"Whitney Webb writes that the CIA is creating a new al-Qaeda. This time as a white supremacist rightwing militia. A part of these are mercenaries currently getting recruited by western 'security' companies. These militia will use all the 'small' weapons NATO countries are now delivering to the Ukraine to attack Russian troops and their supporters.
This will have serious backlashes in Poland and Romania from where these troops get deployed. In the longer run it will lead to rightwing terror coming back to those countries who are now supporting these forces. It will also help the longterm trend of rightwing parties increasing their share of votes.

Together with the economic devastation that U.S. and European sanctions on Russia are causing in their own economies this will end in regime-changes in several European countries. The U.S. is of course again protecting itself from as much as it can at the cost of others."

If there is a lesson to learn from Syria it is that the most ideological committed and most brutal people on the ground will not only proliferate their ideology into other countries. They are also the groups which inevitably end up holding the most dangerous weapons. They will give some to those groups in other countries which have the same ideology.

The experience from the war on Syria tells us that the weapons that 'fell off a truck' in Ukraine will eventually end up with the most ideological committed and most brutal people. In the Ukraine those are the fascists. Some international criminals gangs who want to eliminate rivals might also be interested.

How long will it take until a Switchblade suicide drone will drop on a police car in Poland? How long until an anti-tank weapon will be used in a gang fight in Paris? How long until a Stinger anti-air missile will down civil airplane in Rome?

One, three or five years?

It is a danger we will now all be living with.

It's a bit dramatic perhaps, but it's very hard to deny that many shocking things could come to pass if - or when - people in Europe can't eat or heat their homes.

Back
Top Bottom