Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Great to hear Gonzalo is alive and well. He's just having live stream with the Duran guys, and talks about his arrest at the beginning. He's now under investigation by Ukrainian authorities in Kharkov and have signed documents which makes him not able to give details of the investigation in public.

Alexander Mercouris and Alex Christoforou have seen these documents and confirmed that's the case. He's also having legal assistance in his situation. My impression is that he has too wide audience which may have saved his life - SBU can't just take him out since there is risk of this backfiring and getting exposed, OSIT.

Hm, isn't it weird that he's under USB investigation and he's allowed to go live and debate about Ukraine situation with other critically thinking people? Still criticizing west and Ukraine regime? I'm wondering how is it possible for him to still do this.

I have just started to listen to it and so far the analysis is as great as always. Here is the new Twitter account from Gonzalo (which he mentions there):

Gonzalo states that he has no control of any of his former accounts on Telegram, twitter, YouTube etc. So the above Twitter account is the only official/reliable one from Gonzalo at this point.

Hm, isn't it weird that he's under USB investigation and he's allowed to go live and debate about Ukraine situation with other critically thinking people? Still criticizing west and Ukraine regime? I'm wondering how is it possible for him to still do this.
That is indeed strange. He could either become much more "tame" from now on, or he'll be "changed". It recently occured to me that it would not be such a big effort for the PTB to use their knowledge from all that Greenbauming/MKUltra and kidnap/change "problematic" social media influencers into something that plays more into their agenda.
I am happy that he survived, but it really is a valid question why he was released into the wild again.

That is indeed strange. He could either become much more "tame" from now on, or he'll be "changed". It recently occured to me that it would not be such a big effort for the PTB to use their knowledge from all that Greenbauming/MKUltra and kidnap/change "problematic" social media influencers into something that plays more into their agenda.
I am happy that he survived, but it really is a valid question why he was released into the wild again.
Yeah, maybe they let him go because it was becoming too loud about his disappearence.
I guess we should wait and see what his content will look like in the future. Probably if he get out of Ukraine he will be able to say more.

I think it would be a worthwhile exercise to put oneself into the shoes of Gonzalo and think things through with that perspective in mind when it comes down to analysing the situation. I see no reason to be conspiracy minded about the situation or to not believe what he has said in regards to the current situation. I think he is rather straightforward.

Also, it is easy to fall into the „he must be a saint“ or „flawless person“ thinking, just because he has proofen to be a very good analyser of the Ukraine situation. No need to put him up on any pedestal. While one can certainly applaud and appreciate his bold stating and exposing of the truth in the Ukraine situation!

He is a human being with flaws and mistakes, as we all are. And he probably has a lot to learn in terms of „work on the self“ as many people do to a more or lesser extent. It is easy to forget that when we see somebody doing such a good job like Gonzalo is doing in terms of covering the Ukraine situation. It is also easy to forget that people can always change (for better or worse). Also, as was suggested somewhere, there might be karmic lessons involved for Gonzalo.

Last edited:

DOZEN UKRAINIAN TANKS TRIED TO BREAK INTO RUSSIAN TERRITORY​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
Dozen Ukrainian Tanks Tried To Break Into Russian Territory
Illustrative Image
On Arpil 22, a column of Ukrainian tanks reportedly attempted to break into the Russian territory from the Kharkiv region. According to the Russian sources, the Ukrainian command decided to send a tank company of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the offensive from the territory of the Kharkiv region towards the Russian Belgorod region. The breakthrough attempt was thwarted.
The incident took place in the area of Goptovka, near a checkpoint on the Ukrainian-Russian border in the Dergachevsky district of the Kharkiv region. 10 Ukrainian tanks headed towards the checkpoint. It is reported that Russian troops were hit and then returned fire. According to the reports by Russian military reporters, 8 Ukrainian tanks were destroyed as a result of fighting, 2 others turned back.
The official comments by the Russian Ministry of Defence are yet to confirm the reports.
The Russian border of the Belgorod region was previously shelled by Ukrainian artillery and military helicopters.

I think Gonzalo might be alive because someone thinks that he might have become a martyr. There has been widespread interest on the internet, even a story about his disappearance on RT. In that case keeping him alive but 'neutered' is less damaging to the Ukrainian government. Whether this is a decision made higher up than the SBU is difficult to say, but seems likely given their reputation as less than subtle. They don't strike me as strategic masterminds.

You might have noticed that RT published about 3+ articles about Gonzalo. This and worries on other channels might have contributed to the:
International concern forced the Ukrainian Security Service to show that 🇨🇱/🇺🇸 reporter Gonzalo Lira, whom the nationalists detained on April 15, is alive!
However, he doesn’t have access to his cellphone and social media accounts, gagged on what he can say publicly, and not allowed to leave Kharkov.
In a way, he got “lucky”. A number of his fellow journalists, who received “the Ukrainian treatment of the free press”, will never be seen again.
(Russian Mission – Geneva)

While listening to Gonzalo's Kharkov news was pretty easy, especially his - probably so far - best interview with Scott Ritter about The Battle of the Donbass, I would like to emphasize that this time only I fully agree with The Saker:
Ed Note: It does not matter what you think of Gonzalo Lira personally. He may not be perfect as a human being, and are there any of us that are perfect? The man has become an Icon and a Testimony of what one imperfect man with a phone, computer, and internet connection can do. The Geneva MFA states that International Concern in this case, and so far, was effective. All of us should be mindful of what we can do! Keep up the pressure for his release, and the pressure on the release of Julian Assange.
Concern and scorn of The People. I developed a new version of the pitiful "self-censor" woke idea of the West.
Instead of identifying with IT, I censor The Predator's Mind in real-time on current geopolitical situ since [receiving] the war shock. Whenever I hear any allusion to a negative outcome of the current geopolitical situation, in this reality/timeline ==> I'm censoring IT / its pulling down effect into worry & fear.

Throwing out chaff (negativity, Doom & Gloom-aligned remarks I hear / read) to the trash and at the same time I'm assertively stating that I am open to any improvement in this timeline! Any new possible positive [up]turn on older issues happening I'm happily taking it.

On hearing any dire predictions, negatively aligned prognoses / opinions about how things surely could be turning way worse [beware, be afraid, be worried] in the future, I categorically reject it. Immediately I mentally fortify myself in my position: "I reject that specific outlook, that negative, desperate, dark, downward-dragging estimation / dire forecast!" Because I do not want to participate and live in such a dystopian = unpleasant, totalitarian and environmentally degraded future!
Right after that I state firmly:
I keep a strong open mind to any improvements in current affairs and welcome new positive developments leading us to a [even if a little bit] brighter future.

That's why I find these signs of such emerging "Happy Go Lucky!"-attitudes by other people exciting. Because I want them to be the first raindrops, that lead us to the 'Cleansing Rain' of a better future. Where any early catastrophic predictions will become either negated or if not possible, then mitigated.

Onward to a more positive and livable future!

Last edited:
Transnistria - the break away state from Moldavia may once again return and be incorporated with the Motherland

Control over the south of Ukraine will give the Russian armed forces one more outlet to Transnistria, where "there are facts of oppression of the Russian-speaking population" - Deputy Commander of the Central Military District Rustam Minnekaev

From what I gather, Lira is not permitted to leave the city. That would amount to being under "house arrest". The SBU, given the public profile of Lira wants to give the impression of "abiding by the law" and not executing opponents. On the other hand, is there any information on what's going on with Lira's wife and children? In any case, if he's not detained in some basement, it doesn't mean that he's not under pressure in some form or another. We don't know either what or if any negociations have taken place. In any case we will see if his discourse will shift with time or not.

The bodies of two Russian oligarchs were found dead alongside their wives and children just one day apart, according to a handful of media reports.

The first was Vladislav Avayev, formerly vice president of Gazprombank

Investigators said in their statement that they believe Avayev shot his wife and daughter, and then himself.

The second oligarch was found killed in Spain, some 2,000 miles away.
His name was Sergei Protosenya and he was found stabbed to death with his wife and daughter.
Protosenya had been the vice president and chief accountant of Novatek, a major gas company with close ties to Gazprombank.

Alexander Mercouris and Alex Christoforou have seen these documents and confirmed that's the case. He's also having legal assistance in his situation. My impression is that he has too wide audience which may have saved his life - SBU can't just take him out since there is risk of this backfiring and getting exposed, OSIT.
I was thinking the same thing. I remember Oliver Stone's JFK where Donald Sutherland who played X talked to New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison and told him that he had "a lot of light" on him which would make it hard for the black hats to take him out and although the character X is fictitious Gonzalo Lira's plight reminded me of that scene (@ approx. 16 minutes)

Freedom of speech

Freedom of speech

„Russian troops have begun drawing the entire English alphabet on their vehicles.

Hieroglyphs may soon be back in fashion“

:lol2::rotfl:

Back
Top Bottom