Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Yes, I just came across an article in Spanish where the US Stated that the sanctions were designed in such a way... so as to not interfere with gas and oil supplies in the world... so there.
Then there's also the fact, which I found interesting that just last week Putin held meetings with Macron, and a phone call between the two was reported to have happened sometime today, in which Putin was explaining the situation to Macron. I think an operation to this scale does require planning and preparation, and some of these meetings with Macron, one of which lasted for hours, were probably Putin trying to reason with him as an intermediary perhaps?

But I also get the sense that he would've presented his case in a pragmatic way, perhaps sharing information of Moscow knowing what the west was up to in Ukraine and how it would not be tolerated, I daresay that these negotiations were unsuccessful and this is why we're in the place we're in today. Obviously this is my mere interpretations of the facts, but I do think that Russia wouldn't have done this, of all times today after weeks of being accused of precisely this, without an extremely compelling reason.

Not sure how long this will last, Russian military has shown to be rather efficient in its operations, and Zelenski has initiated a draft pretty much, but at the same time has made declarations of feeling alone in this, finally realizing that selling his country and serving as cannon fodder for NATO isn't wise at all, or at least I would hope he's had this realization.

I understand the enthusiasm following today lightning attack of the Russian army on Ukraine but, I think that this was exactly how the PTB wanted the Russian to react. Ukraine is a failed state, bankrupt and it industry and agriculture secto
So where there's blood there's profit and the IMF is standing by!

Marketwatch.com

Anonymous has declared war on Russia. Anonymous also has declared war on the Canadian Truckers and givesendgo. if Anonymous is against you, you must be in good company! :lol:
RT reports that it has been under Denial of service attacks

This is a very 'military' article by a guy who looks like he may really know what he's talking about.
Russian Advance In Ukraine And Its Brief Analysis By Igor Strelkov
Click to see full-sie image
This military analysis was made by Igor Strelkov, former DPR Defense Minister, former Commander of the armed forces of the DPR, head of the People’s militia in Donbass in 2014.

General situation: the offensive came unexpectedly for Ukraine due to multiple missile strikes, the superiority of the Russian air force in the skies, and the Navy at Sea.

There are four main theaters of military action:

He goes into depth about these four main theatres - including the entry points of RF forces, the movement or momentum of those forces, various zones defended and captured, with many quite shocking videos.

I'd highly recommend having the following map handy if one is not familiar with the geography of Ukraine.

1645761098345.png

A bit about Strelkov, according to a military history fandom site (first Google result):

Igor Ivanovich Strelkov, born Igor Vsevolodovich Girkin (Russian: И́горь Ива́нович Стрелко́в, Russian: И́горь Все́володович Ги́ркин), born on 17 December 1970[2] is a Russian army artillery veteran[1] who played a key role in the Russian occupation of Crimea, and later the War in Donbass as an organizer of the Donetsk People's Republic's militant groups.[3][4] Strelkov, a self-described Russian nationalist, was charged by Ukrainian authorities with terrorism[5] and is currently sanctioned by the European Union for his leading role in the armed conflict in eastern Ukraine.[6] Ukrainian authorities have called him a retired colonel of the GRU (Russia's external military intelligence organisation).[6][7][8]

And it turns out his other name is Igor Girkin (wiki):

Igor Vsevolodovich Girkin (Russian: И́горь Все́володович Ги́ркин, IPA: [ˈiɡərʲ ˈfsʲɛvələdəvʲɪtɕ ˈɡʲirkʲɪn],; 17 December 1970),[2] also known by the alias Igor Ivanovich Strelkov (Russian: И́горь Ива́нович Стрелко́в, IPA: [ˈiɡərʲ ɪˈvanəvʲɪtɕ strʲɪlˈkof]), is a Russian army veteran and former Federal Security Service (FSB) officer who played a key role in the Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation, and later the War in Donbas as an organizer of the Donetsk People's Republic's militant groups.[3][4][5] Girkin led a group of militants into Ukraine where he participated in the Siege of Sloviansk. During the battle he increased his influence and ultimately became the de-facto military commander of all separatist forces in the Donbas region, which was confirmed by Donetsk People's Republic prime minister Alexander Borodai who appointed him as official Defense Minister.[5][6][7]

Girkin, a self-described Russian nationalist, was charged by Ukrainian authorities with terrorism.[8] He has been sanctioned by the European Union for his leading role in the armed conflict in eastern Ukraine.[9] Ukrainian authorities have called him a retired colonel of the GRU (Russia's external military intelligence organisation).[9][10][11]

According to different sources, he unreservedly demands that the "liberal clans" (liberal elements of the Russian elite) be destroyed.[12][13] On 28 May 2016 he formed the Russian National Movement, a political group in favor of "uniting the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Belarus, and other Russian lands into a single all-Russian state and transforming the entire territory of the former USSR into an unconditional zone of Russian influence."[14]

On 19 June 2019, Dutch prosecutors charged Girkin for murder in the shoot-down of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17[15][16][17] and issued an international arrest warrant against him.[18]

So I think what he says carries more than just a little weight.

Back to Strelkov's analysis. The Russians are attacking from many directions simultaneously, attempting to subdue many cities, and prevent the reserves of those cities mobilizing in defence of Kiev. I'd say the main goal is to capture Kiev.

Northern offensive – The Kiev Theater​

The operation to seize the air base on the Right Bank, carried out by a large tactical landing force, also came as a surprise to the Ukrainian command, who were shocked by such impudence. Now, however, the RF Armed Forces face the urgent task of connecting the landed units with the main forces breaking through Pripyat (Chernobyl zone). If there is no quick junction (the terrain being favorable for defense), the AFU may try to eliminate the captured bridgehead using their superiority in heavy weapons and their number of troops assigned to defend Kiev from the east. On the other hand, the domination of the Russian Air Force in the skies allows us to hope that the enemy will not be able to quickly concentrate its forces and utilize them. Tomorrow there will be fierce fighting for this initiative. If the Russian troops solve the problem of combining the landing troops with the land-strike group, the fate of Kiev will be decided very quickly, considering its garrison will not be able to defend itself in several directions at once.

And, from his own military perspective, it is not over until it is over:
In general: the simultaneous strong offensives from different directions deprived the AFU’s command of the opportunity to create an advantage in at least one of the main areas. This was probably due to incorrect expectations of the landing operation in Odessa (the forces assembled there proved to be uselessly idle far from the battlefields). In all likelihood, the necessity to cover the other sections of the border with Belarus also had an impact.

It is too early to speak about “victory in one day”, of course, but a good reserve for a quick strategic success is in place. Much now depends on the availability of reserves and a large number of auxiliary units at the disposal of the Russian command to consolidate the territory covered by the strike groups, so that the groups can continue their deep offensive.

Tucker Carlson brings some interesting points in the following video regarding the situation in Ukraine. He's on board with the West's rhetoric that Putin is the villain in this story though he affirms it in a careful way asking at the same time the US government some reasonable questions I'd say:

Russia. Like in the Second World War. The liberators arrive. The Russian are coming!

Oh, Stalin had been a "Liberator". Not one of the biggest mass murders in known history. Maybe you ask the surviving relatives of the Katyn Massacre in Poland what they think of this. Just one example.

I suggest some history lessons. But then, there is one on its way right now....

This is of course just speculation but I think that the following might be how things have proceeded:

- A few weeks back, the US/UK/Globalists started their vehement propaganda about how Russia was going to attack Ukraine, because they needed more 'reasons' to curb Russian influence, stop Northstream 2, and because the 'thousand year old dream' of putting Russia on its knees. Maybe there are other reasons in the mix, too.

- The plan was to provoke the Russians/Putin to send troops to the Donbass by some sort of provocation: shelling and attacking the Donbass by Ukronazis (which did occur), sending a small covert unit across the border to Russia (which did occur). For some reason this provocation got delayed (the predicted D-day didn't happen), maybe because of infighting between the Ukrainian bandit groups.

- Finally the globalists got something going (remember the small Ukrainian troop crossing over to Russia), and they were expecting Russia to do a somewhat small-scale operation into the Donbass, which then would justify all the sanctions and cancellations, and more.

- However, instead, Putin et co. surprised them by going 'all in' with a large-scale blizkrieg with the aim of a complete regime change in Ukraine. This might have been further provoked by Zelenko's talks about restoring the nuclear weaponry of Ukraine, or some other intel that the Russians got about some very serious threat.

I don't think that "Putin is playing into their hands" simply for the fact that the globalists have during many years invested so incredibly much in the remaking of Ukraine into their own little playing ground. For instance, I've heard that the BBC has invested millions (or was it billions?) of pounds in 'restructuring' and 'training' the Ukrainian media to serve their purposes. As I'm currently reading Prouty's 'The Secret Team' I'm reminded by the fact that the CIA/Secret Team operates almost exclusively in a reactionary and ad hoc manner – they are not capable of doing long term strategical and sensible planning because they lack capable and 'normal' leadership, leaders without psychopathology. Which means that they were probably using Ukraine as their playing ground for their 'fun and games' and didn't, and don't have, any overarching long-term plan. Maybe like with Vietnam: once the ST and CIA were rolling, there was no stopping even if continuation didn't make any sense. Zelenko, the Nazis and the foreign mercenaries probably are a 'wonderful mix' of actors in Ukraine born out of these 'fun and games' – sort of a gang of bandits who have a common aim but who don't have any loyalty to each other (or other higher principles).

Back
Top Bottom