Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The approach which Russia is taking is very similar to the military intervention in Syria. Military targets and ISIS targets were attacked and civilian infrastructure was left intact. The same is clear to be happening in Ukraine, where military targets and Nazi troops are fair game to be eliminated.
The above is so different from the way US does intervention. In all US interventions, destruction of infrastructure and factories have been essential. Dams, bridges, power stations, market places, hospitals, scientific facilities, industry etc. were legitimate target thus crippling the countries and making them prone to IMF and World Bank take over afterwards.

What one could fear is that the retreating Ukrainian troops will destroy infrastructure as they retreat, though I think Russia is quite aware of it. Destruction of such infrastructure would be blamed on Russia and used in the Western propaganda machine.

I have looked through similarweb.com on which Russian news websites are most popular, to see what is their narration.
Here is what I have found (google translator turned on):

Russian jurnalist describing her point of view from their side in details:

Ukraine almost created a dirty nuclear bomb

US naval base in Ochakiv, Ukraine hit

ISS will fall "on your heads" - Rogozin warned the USA

Also https://news.rambler.ru/ is very popular (based on web rank)

Putin announced a new Russian weapon, which has no equal in the world:
1645786960941.png

The approach which Russia is taking is very similar to the military intervention in Syria. Military targets and ISIS targets were attacked and civilian infrastructure was left intact. The same is clear to be happening in Ukraine, where military targets and Nazi troops are fair game to be eliminated.
The above is so different from the way US does intervention. In all US interventions, destruction of infrastructure and factories have been essential. Dams, bridges, power stations, market places, hospitals, scientific facilities, industry etc. were legitimate target thus crippling the countries and making them prone to IMF and World Bank take over afterwards.

What one could fear is that the retreating Ukrainian troops will destroy infrastructure as they retreat, though I think Russia is quite aware of it. Destruction of such infrastructure would be blamed on Russia and used in the Western propaganda machine.
Ukrainian army is blowing up bridges to slow down Russian ground forces. There were reports and photos of this yesterday.

Also, Polish propaganda is saying that Russian forces attacked a hospital... The poles are really being worked up into a frenzy. Biden added fuel to the fire by saying he thinks Putin's ambition won't stop with Ukraine and this plays right into what Poles fear. Can't emphasis enough how much hysteria is coming out of Poland. Apparently their government couldn't be anymore anti-Russian. The hate is DEEP! I know some Poles and talking to them the one thing that jumps out is how much emotion is triggered that it absolutely clouds any rational judgement. There is no penetrating this barrier in their collective psyche.

I think Putin needs to be wise in how he handles the situation in Poland and doesn't play into their worries by expanding hostilities or ambition to other countries. Not going to lie when I say Poles think this will end in global war and that it's inevitable! 😐

"God bless you guys! We have been waiting for this for 8 years!" Kharkiv welcomes Russian liberators

Footage of the entrance of Russian armored vehicles to the Kharkiv region appeared on the Network, RIA Novosti reports.

Earlier, Ukrainian resources reported that a huge column of Russian armored vehicles arrived in Volchansk, Kharkiv region. Eyewitnesses said that they saw MLRS, tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and other samples of military equipment of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation heading towards Kharkov.

Russian troops have already been met in Kherson, Sumy and the Kiev region. According to the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, the Russian Armed Forces occupied the village of Vorzel, located eight kilometers from Gostomel and thirty kilometers from Kiev.

"Храни вас Бог, пацаны! Мы 8 лет этого ждали!" Харьков приветствует русских освободителей

"Храни вас Бог, пацаны! Мы 8 лет этого ждали!" Харьков приветствует русских освободителей​

В Сети появились кадры с входом российской бронетехники в Харьковскую область, передаёт РИА Новости.
Ранее украинские ресурсы сообщили о том, то огромная колонна российской бронетехники прибыла в Волчанск Харьковской области. Очевидцы рассказали, что видели, как РСЗО, танки, БМП и другие образцы военной техники ВС РФ направляются в сторону Харькова.
Российские войска уже встретили в Херсоне, Сумах и Киевской области. По данным Минобороны Украины, ВС России заняли посёлок Ворзель, расположенный в восьми километрах от Гостомеля и в тридцати — от Киева.

Macron has been trying to play the big statesman and has had many phone calls with Putin in the last few weeks before the Russian military operation in Ukraine. I think a big part of the reason for that is with the forthcoming election in mind. But it hasn't worked out.

He did get a phone call from Zelensky asking him to call Kremlin as Zelensky (Zilly) would like to discuss with Putin the neutral status of Ukraine. Macron called Putin and demanded Putin to stop immediately, to which Putin, patiently I imagine, explained the way of the world to Macron, the way one would explain things to a 5 year old.

So Macron had to settle with getting the UEFA champions league final to Paris in May after UEFA took it away from St. Petersburg
In a statement, UEFA thanked French President Emmanuel Macron for his "personal support" in facilitating the switch at "a time of unparalleled crisis."

"Together with the French government, UEFA will fully support multi-stakeholder efforts to ensure the provision of rescue for football players and their families in Ukraine who face dire human suffering, destruction and displacement,"
it added.
I don't think the cancellation of the football match is important to Russia, as they now know that the West uses sport to further the anti Russian propaganda and hurt the country. Instead the Russians will perhaps settle for some touch-football in Ukraine.

As for the cancellation of the Russian airspace for British flights of all kinds, this follows as a retaliation to the banning of Aeroflot from UK airspace. The Russian had tried to talk to the Brits about this, but the Brits didn't want to discuss it, which meant retaliation.

Britain on Thursday banned Russian flag carrier Aeroflot from flying through its airspace. It was part of a package of sanctions imposed to punish Russia for its military attack on Ukraine earlier in the day.

Rosaviatsia said it sought to conduct consultations with Britain about the move, but the request was denied, leading to Russia’s decision to reciprocate.
The West forgets that there are two who can play this game.

Georgia has made it clear that it will not participate in sanctions against Russia. They probably learned something in 2008 and want to repair their relations with Russia rather than open old wounds again.
“During these years, among other issues, we have managed to de-escalate our tense relations with Russia, which was in line with Georgia’s national interests, and I will not make any decisions against them,” the PM said.

Maybe this is what NATO ultimately wants in conjunction with Putin's actions over Ukraine. NATO needs a reason to exist, Putin needs an enemy to reason himself into existence in power. Movable object meets stoppable force. They just need a disposable easy target to aim at to make believe they are delivering the goods. They will both obliterate Ukraine into non existence minus her natural resources. By the time the deed is done, the Ukrainians will be wiped off the map and forgotten not until other more sensationalistic news take over your favorite news feed to prove how righteous you are whilst sitting comfortably in your armchair thousand of miles away from the hot spot.

Well, the Ukrainians didn't resist when the West took them over. What happens to them is the same that will happen to populations everywhere, including US of A. When people are dumbed down, manipulated, psychologically terrorized, they simply fold up and let tyrants take control.

Oh, Stalin had been a "Liberator". Not one of the biggest mass murders in known history. Maybe you ask the surviving relatives of the Katyn Massacre in Poland what they think of this. Just one example.

I suggest some history lessons. But then, there is one on its way right now....
Did I understand correctly that you are one of those who consider Stalin a dictator and tyrant, about all these millions of repressed and other fantasies of Solzhenitsyn and his adherents?

"Anonymous" taking credit for RT News being down?
So much for "Anonymous" being any kind of useful movement.
Some years ago, shortly before I found this forum, I met some of the Anonymous and Occupy bunch through mutual friends and I can't say I was particularly impressed. Like any other structure, those movements have internal power politics going on and whoever wins gets to be the top dog. And that top dog may or may not agree with the overall direction the group wants to go in. In fact, that's what someone from the Occupy London gang said to me about Anonymous: that they couldn't agree between themselves what it was that they wanted to do. It may have been in relation to a temporary conflict, I didn't stick around that crowd for long enough to verify that.

But like most, if not all, movements, Anonymous would be at risk of infiltration if the PTB or their minions noticed that they did pose a serious risk. So whether they were always on 'that' side with only some overlap with 'our' side that made them look like allies, or they became victims of deliberate infiltration with the purpose of being derailed, or if individuals with views not compatible with the initial purpose eventually took over, leading to departure of the good guys and arrival of the bad guys that agreed with the new leader - I do not know. I guess it could also be the case of Anonymous taking credit the same way ISIS took credit for everything that had terrorist flavour. But whatever happened there, I'm not particularly shocked to see that.

In Kiev, combat weapons are distributed to everyone without even checking the documents. Just for everyone.
The level of crime and looting, as well as the settling of personal accounts of individual scumbags, tends to infinity.

Between this, the banning of draft-age men from leaving the country, and the blowing up of civilian infrastructure it is very obvious, at no matter what level of resolution you look at it, that Ukraine’s enemy these past eight years has always been its leadership.

It is so hilarious watching all the uninformed people and channels blindly posting Ukraine flags and messages of support to Ukraine. Everyone supports (or “supports”) Ukraine. Putin and the Russians support Ukraine. If westerners care about Ukraine they will support Ukraine in accepting Russian leadership until the paleoNazis are purged and their body politic is prepared to practice self-ownership and to be good neighbours once again.

Back
Top Bottom