Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

My 2 fav pictures taken during Biden's visit:

View attachment 71518

and Zelensky in ecstasy:

View attachment 71519

I want to bring your attention to this headline: From our favorite NBC News

The article writes about Biden visit of which we all know about. So no surprise here. It's the title that brought my attention! After all the money the American people are spending on these poor excuse of human beings and their warmongering, the media is still treating these two like movie stars ( well, of course Mr. Z is one after all... why are Americans so enamored with movie stars and Royalty????)

Surprise and joy in Kyiv after Biden the mystery guest shuts down Ukraine’s capital

( i get a real chuckle from that one: really he "shut down the Capital?" Only NBC could think in those terms. Mind bugling indeed!) The original video only show Biden and Z walking on the Walk of the Braves where a plaque was installed for Biden's perusal. I saw no one welcoming except Men in Black and Z. Did anyone see a welcoming party comprising of regular people welcoming him?

Story by Erin McLaughlin and Daryna Mayer and Patrick Smith • 6h ago

KYIV, Ukraine — After almost a year of war, Kyiv is used to the unexpected.
On Monday the surprise was a welcome one, with Ukrainians hailing President Joe Biden's visit as a historic moment that carried huge symbolism ahead of the one-year anniversary of Russia's full-scale invasion.
Before news of Biden's secret trip filtered out, residents of the Ukrainian capital reported closed roads and unusual traffic jams, stoking the social media rumor mill with suggestions of a high-profile guest. Few expected to see the president of the United States walking around the center of town soon after, an unannounced ambassador of hope that the Western alliance backing Kyiv's defense against the Kremlin's attacks can remain strong.
Evheniy Lazarenko, 30, told NBC News he was surprised given the dangers involved, which made Biden's presence all the more appreciated.
"It gives a sense that we are not alone, we do have support, the biggest part of the world and greatest leaders are with us," said Lazarenko, a manager at an IT company in Kyiv. He added that he was grateful to all Americans who are "following the news and supporting Ukraine."
Anna Myryasheva, a 24-year-old market researcher in Kyiv, said the visit gave her "joy and hope."
"It is remarkable that international partners are coming to see everything with their own eyes, despite the danger. As a person who lives in Kyiv, and expects heavy shelling soon, I feel great today," she said.

Image: (AP)
Image: (AP)© Provided by NBC News
Their sentiments were echoed by officials in Kyiv, who lauded Biden's trip at a pivotal moment in the war.

“Your visit is an extremely important sign of support for all Ukrainians,” President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said on his Telegram channel.
The two leaders embraced before heading out for a walk punctuated by air raid sirens that are all-too familiar for the city's regular occupants. Still, a year ago many from Washington to Warsaw feared that by now Kyiv might be in the grip of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
"One year later, Kyiv stands and Ukraine stands," Biden said. "Democracy stands."
He came bearing news of more military aid, too, announcing a range of new assistance for Ukraine as well as additional sanctions on Russian companies.
Andrii Yermak, head of Zelenskyy's office, hailed the visit as historic, but added that it was also "strategic."
"A lot of issues are being resolved and those that have been pending will be expedited," he said in a Telegram post. Yermak later shared a picture of a plaque installed to mark Biden's visit in the Walk of the Brave in Kyiv's Constitution Square, which honors leaders who have supported Ukraine since the invasion.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/new...prise-visit-to-kyiv/vi-AA17Ig7v?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/new...head-of-anniversary/vi-AA17I8fT?ocid=msedgntp

'A surprise is being prepared'​

Kyiv has had no shortage of visiting foreign dignitaries in recent months, including a European Union chief, two British prime ministers, French President Emmanuel Macron and other senior U.S. officials.
But Biden's visit is arguably the most significant of all — a morale-boosting gesture after a grinding year of war, just as Russia launches a new push on the battlefield and some Western powers show signs they may be tempted to nudge Kyiv toward a peace deal.
The president had been due to embark on a scheduled trip to Europe to show solidarity with Ukraine and its neighboring countries, many of whom have long raised fears about Russia’s militant imperialism.
But the five-hour stop in Kyiv was organized in the strictest secrecy.
The White House had denied any plans for the president to visit Ukraine, a risky venture given the ongoing conflict — though officials later confirmed that Russia had been notified ahead of time "for deconfliction purposes." Few others were.
Instead the apparent presence of U.S. military aircraft in the area, videos showing a motorcade driving through restricted streets and news of a trip canceled at the last minute by Ukraine's foreign minister stoked theories about what might be afoot.

Image: UKRAINE-US-RUSSIA-CONFLICT-WAR-DIPLOMACY (Genya Savilov / AFP - Getty Images)
Image: UKRAINE-US-RUSSIA-CONFLICT-WAR-DIPLOMACY (Genya Savilov / AFP - Getty Images)© Genya Savilov
Private messaging groups and public-facing social media were awash with excited speculation, but officials would only hint at what was to come.
“A surprise is being prepared," said Deputy Foreign Minister Andriy Melnyk, urging residents perturbed by traffic jams in the capital to be patient when he appeared on a local news channel early Monday.
Biden arrived around 8am local time (1 a.m. ET) but the visit was not publicly confirmed until midday local time (5 a.m. ET).
Kremlin loyalists were unimpressed.
Former President Dmitry Medvedev said Biden had used his trip to promise "a lot of weapons and [swear] allegiance to the neo-Nazi regime to the grave," a reference to Putin's baseless description of the Ukrainian government.
The Russian leader is due to make a closely-watched speech Tuesday to mark a year since the start of his "special military operation."
Biden's trip may have upstaged Putin and drawn ire in Moscow, but in Kyiv it was a cause for expressions of joy — and memes.
Photos featuring Biden added to images of everyday life in Ukraine swiftly made their way across social media. One showed him eating an ice cream, another had him shopping for groceries, commenting on the currently high price of eggs.
Some tweets simply asked that Biden follow the U.S. promise to send battle tanks with a commitment to provide fighter jets. Tanks are cool, one said, "but they don't fly."
Biden's visit is doubly significant, coming on Feb. 20, when Ukraine remembers anti-government protesters killed in 2014, a group known as the Heavenly Hundred. Those protests were sparked by Moscow-backed leader Viktor Yanukovych’s refusal to sign an agreement to forge closer ties with Europe.
Fast forward nine years and Ukraine is a candidate to join the European Union, while the Kremlin's designs on the country appear increasingly likely to remain frustrated.
As one analyst put it: "Biden made it to Kyiv before Putin."
Daryna Mayer reported from Kyiv, and Patrick Smith from London.
This article was originally published on NBCNews.com

Attachments

• 1676929726137.png
    1676929726137.png
    68 bytes · Views: 1

Diplomat points to fate of 'American projects' against background of Biden’s Kiev visit​

MOSCOW, February 20. /TASS/. Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova called to mind "the fate of American projects" in comments on US President Joe Biden's visit to Kiev and his meeting with Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky.

"Looking at today's footage of Biden with his ward Zelensky from Kiev, do not forget the fate of all previous American projects," the diplomat wrote on her Telegram channel on Monday."

"In this context, Zakharova mentioned former Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili, pointing out that the politician "is paying a steep price to be remembered in the West." "The fate of Saakashvili, the fate of [Venezuelan oppositionist Juan] Guaido - this is what awaits all those who have sold their souls to the Americans: damned by their own people, needed by no one, forced to spend lavishly the money earned in America from betraying their countries on American lawyers," she added."

Gotta love Maria Zakharova. She cuts through the crap like a knife through hot butter. Calls it like it is. Keep 'em coming sweetie:flowers:
BIG HUGS FOR YOU MARIA :hug2::hug2::hug2:

With your permission, I will try to outline some of the options that we have here.
The first option is a bluff. There is information that the British MI6 informed Zelensky's headquarters that Wagner does not have such a problem (lack of ammunition) and Prigozhin's statements are an attempt to pull Ukrainian forces out of fortified positions into a counterattack and break them in a counter battle.
The second option is the conflict between Prigozhin and Gerasimov. There is information that a public apology is required from Prigozhin and this is associated with a shortage of shells. This option is harder, because Gerasimov, by virtue of his position, can only be ordered by Putin and no one else. That's when this issue comes up to Putin, then everything will be resolved

Я, с вашего позволения постараюсь обрисовать некие варианты, которые мы имеем здесь.
Первый вариант это блеф. Есть информация о том, что британская MI6 информировала ставку Зеленского о том, что такой проблемы (нехватка боекомплекта) у Вагнера не существует и высказывания Пригожина это попытка вытащить украинские силы из укрепленных позиций в контратаку и разбить их во встречном бою.
Второй вариант это конфликт Пригожина и Герасимова. Есть информация о том, что от Пригожина требуют публичных извинений и это связывается с дефицитом снарядов. Этот вариант тяжелее, потому что Герасимову в силу его положения может указать только Путин и более никто. Вот когда до Путина этот вопрос поднимется, тогда все и решится
Another option is that Prigozhin may want to rush things or hit harder, or is a bit more trigger happy than Moscow is comfortable with and so is being purposefully restricted to keep him with the plan. Also maybe there are double agents interfering with arms deliveries en route.

Both options make sense but only one can be true (if any). In your opinion, how reliable is the one about MI6?
I'll give you a link from where I got it. Similar messages about MI6 appeared there periodically and in a general sense subsequently converged with reality. Only C's know how true all this is in detail. The two versions that I wrote about seemed to me the most likely, and at the same time there is nothing impossible in what Jones. wrote about. I will give a couple more statements on this topic.
According to the situation with ammunition for the Wagner PMCs. Aksyonov from the Crimea said that in 1941-45 even the highest military ranks would have been put to the wall for such sabotage with the supply of ammunition. Actually, he asks to punish the guilty, to sort it out. The wild, brain-destroying situation with ammunition voiced by Prigozhin is a prologue to political decisions.
Hard Blog: "Why does the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation not give shells to the Wagner PMCs? Of course, not because they were "offended" there, although there was something. Prigozhin publicly accused the Ministry of Defense of appropriating successes in his direction. Which was stupid, because success in one direction is often achieved due to the fact that tension is created in the other direction, which does not allow transferring reserves. Again, material support. That is, even if the orchestra bears the brunt of the assault, the result of success is not only their personal merit, which is obvious.

However, officials, including in the Ministry of Defense, are not guided by a sense of personal resentment. The problem is that Prigozhin does not demonstrate a desire for a team game (hence the confrontation with the Ministry of Defense, which became public). Such dizziness from success is "fraught with sideways". And they are literally trying to re-educate Prigozhin, putting Wagnerians on a hungry shell ration in order to stimulate his return to the team.

Of course, information support also plays a certain role here - Wagnerians are more successful in self-promotion, which already harms the warriors, who look less effective against this background. And even more so, there is nothing good in publicly expressing ideas that Prigozhin should have been appointed Minister of Defense. Roughly speaking, the generals are upset by the fact that he was sent to fight, and he undertook to form an information agenda."
21.02.2023 Новости с Украины: Бойня в Бахмуте. Минобороны РФ продолжает зажимать боеприпасы Вагнерам. Карта боевых действий - Юрий Подоляка (17 видео) смотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве

Я дам ссылку откуда я это взял. Подобные сообщения про MI6 там появлялись периодически и в общем смысле впоследствии сходились с реальностью. Насколько все это верно в деталях знают только C's. Те две версии, о которых я написал показались мне наиболее вероятными и при этом ничего невозможного нет в том, о чем написал Jones. Приведу еще пару высказываний на эту тему.

You may want to add Stoltenberg's own admission:

You beat me to it, albite from a different source. Here is Stolenberg on SOTT.net from Zero Hedge, with three video's from the theater of the absurd:

Note, and just had to add it, Matt Lee questioning (Matt often askes uncomfortable questions) John 'however did he get that salad on your uniform' Kirby (or how did you become an admiral):

Yup, :jawdrop:dropping. You just can't make this stuff up.

Awaiting Putin’s highly anticipated speech, I just wanted to remind everyone what the physiognomy of great world leaders look like:

28811E40-4DC0-4394-9499-68163E0AA7C8.jpeg
Putin/Caesar
“Russians, countrymen, and lovers! hear me for my cause, and be silent, that you may hear: believe me for mine honour, and have respect to mine honour, that you may believe: censure me in your wisdom, and awake your senses, that you may the better judge…”

However, officials, including in the Ministry of Defense, are not guided by a sense of personal resentment. The problem is that Prigozhin does not demonstrate a desire for a team game (hence the confrontation with the Ministry of Defense, which became public). Such dizziness from success is "fraught with sideways". And they are literally trying to re-educate Prigozhin, putting Wagnerians on a hungry shell ration in order to stimulate his return to the team.

Of course, information support also plays a certain role here - Wagnerians are more successful in self-promotion, which already harms the warriors, who look less effective against this background. And even more so, there is nothing good in publicly expressing ideas that Prigozhin should have been appointed Minister of Defense. Roughly speaking, the generals are upset by the fact that he was sent to fight, and he undertook to form an information agenda."
Thanks! Here's another Prigozhin recording giving his take, which is very similar to the above, but from his perspective. He says Wagner was getting all the ammo they needed when Surovikin was still in charge - no more. He throws in some comments about the rich Russians who send their children to holiday in Dubai while soldiers are dying for the motherland.

Note, and just had to add it, Matt Lee questioning (Matt often askes uncomfortable questions) John 'however did he get that salad on your uniform' Kirby (or how did you become an admiral):

John Kirby: "I barely got a History degree at the University of South Florida".

Which is why you cannot comprehend the questions being fired at you, or qualify any of your stupid baseless responses.
Keep going Matt Lee, you rock.

:phaser:

Another option is that Prigozhin may want to rush things or hit harder, or is a bit more trigger happy than Moscow is comfortable with and so is being purposefully restricted to keep him with the plan.
Yes, some Russian experts think along similar lines: the influence of hawkish leaders like Prigozhin (also Kadyrov) has been rapidly increasing, and Gerasimov was appointed to balance it. Recently Prigozhin declared that they stopped recruiting new prisoners to Wagner, which could also be related. Like you said, maybe Moscow is purposefully restricting them to have more ground for maneuver.

Back
Top Bottom