Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Dmitry Medvedev on Ukraine and Biden's visit to Kiev :

"Biden, having received security guarantees beforehand, finally went to Kiev. He promised many weapons and swore allegiance to the neo-Nazi regime to the grave. And, of course, there were mutual incantations of victory that would come with new weapons and brave people. And here it is important to note that the West does indeed supply Kiev with weapons and money on a regular basis, in huge quantities, allowing the military-industrial complex of NATO countries to earn money and steal weapons to sell to terrorists all over the world."

"As for the people... It's more complicated than that. I recently had a conversation with natives of the Ukrainian territories. They reminded me of a simple statistic. In 2001, according to the census, the population of Ukraine was about 48.5 million people (including those who were working abroad at the time). Then, in 2014, Crimea and Donbass fell away. Then the SMO and active emigration began, both to Europe and Russia. According to estimates by various experts, a total of 15 to 20 million people left. Therefore, the population of that strange formation (Ukraine), which is known as Okra, is now 20–25 million people, no more. and it tends to shrink."

"So tanks and shells are important, of course. But people are certainly more important. And they cannot control either the old man from across the ocean or the gang of junkies from Bankova. Their mass exodus is the answer to the question of who the future is."

Biden came to Kyiv, unbelievable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

US President Joe Biden in Kyiv on Mikhailovskaya Square
To the sound of an air raid alert, Biden paid tribute to the memory of the fallen defenders of Ukraine.

View attachment 71501

It's funny that Biden began his election program with a visit to Ukraine, and not to the states of America, for example Ohio.
Greetings to taxpayers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he went there to interact with someone/something with respect to the portal near Kyiv that has been talked about in C's sessions... kind of to get downloaded or re-downloaded or meet or interact with his real masters that he has to do by actually being in Ukraine.

More seriously, I was reading that Putin is going to give a big speech tomorrow and Biden was supposed to be in Poland today to meet Zelenskyy, so figure he is there in order to counteract via narrative what Putin is about to say.

I also would speculate that the visit might have something to do with what Putin will say tomorrow. We will see I guess.

Minsk: Merkel, Poroshenko, Zelensky, have all now bragged they had no intention of implementing the agreements and that their sole purpose was to buy Ukraine time to 'prepare'.

You may want to add Stoltenberg's own admission:

Disgraced CNN anchor glorifies Ukrainian teens training to fight Russia​

"The youths are “ready to die” fighting Russia, Chris Cuomo says"

"The “kids” of 15, 16 and 17 years of age “have made the decision…"

This is from the RT article. I will also post the 3-minute video that interviews the 15 y/o and up teenagers that are being trained, and the last statement of the report. "Not just the warrior class, it's everyone they can reach or find"

This is weird.

Can't solve the problem - Prigozhin on the strange "shell hunger" in the Wagner PMC

The units of PMC Wagner, which demonstrate the highest efficiency in the offensive actions of breaking the enemy's defense, continue to suffer from the lack of ammunition for artillery.

Such a strange situation with "shell starvation" for the fighters, who conduct fierce offensive battles in the Artemovsk direction, commented on the head of Wagner Yevgeny Prigozhin.

He made his next statement in response to a corresponding request from the Telegram channel Operative reports.

The head of the company emphasized that there is no shortage of ammunition in the country, because the industry has reached the necessary volumes. The production meets all the needs, even in excess.

However, it is for the Wagner PMC units, which show the highest performance on the battlefield, that for some reason there are not enough shells.

"I can not solve this problem, despite all my acquaintances, connections. Everything sinks and gets stuck, no decisions are made
," complained Prigozhin.

It is worth noting that even despite the sticks in the wheels, Wagner fighters continue their heroic offensive, dooming the AFU grouping in Artemovsk to defeat.

This one sounds like a good news.

Ilya Kiva reported on the flight of "Azov" from Artemovsk
20 February 2023

Militants of the radical nationalist group Azov, banned in Russia, fled from their positions in Artemovsk (Ukrainian name - Bakhmut). On February 20, ex-deputy of the Verkhovna Rada Ilya Kiva wrote about this on his Telegram channel.

According to him, "the defense of the city fell apart" after the nationalists left their positions on the left flank. Only after that, according to the source of the politician, did the rhetoric of President Vladimir Zelensky change, that the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) does not intend to defend the city "at any cost."

"The military has a long-standing conflict with Azov, which they consider the TikTok troops, and after another betrayal near Bakhmut it will only intensify," Kiva stressed.

Earlier on Monday, military expert Vladislav Shurygin told Izvestia that Zelensky's decision not to defend Artemivsk at any cost was due to heavy losses among the militants. According to him, in recent weeks meetings of the Ukrainian command "with American curators" have been accompanied by American claims that Kiev treats the soldiers "Stalin-style."

But both taken together suggest some changes still not clear to me.

ANTI-RUSSIAN SANCTIONS
20 FEB, 16:37

EU to blacklist 59 people, 28 entities under 10th anti-Russian sanctions package — portal

According to the portal, the new black list includes Russia's National Wealth Fund, three banks, two media holding firms and two insurance companies

BRUSSELS, February 20. /TASS/. The European Union (EU) will blacklist 59 people and 28 organizations, including three banks: Alfa-Bank, Tinkoff and Rosbank, as part of the tenth package of sanctions against Russia, the Brussels-based portal EUobserver reported on Monday referring to an exclusive source.

According to the portal the new black list includes Russia's National Wealth Fund, three banks (Alfa-Bank, Rosbank, and Tinkoff bank), two media holding firms (Patriot Media Group and Rossiya Segodnya), and two insurance companies (Ingosstrakh Insurance Company and RNRC)."

"It also names the All-Russia People's Front itself and several arms manufacturers, as well as a London-based firm, Pawell Shipping, responsible for "illegal transportation of stolen Ukrainian grain,"" the portal reports.

The portal also claims that the EU intends to block the broadcasting of the Arab services of RT and Sputnik on its territory.

The black list is to include the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Russian Federation Tatyana Moskalkova, Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Moscow Region Vyacheslav Duhin and the Minister of Labour, Family and Social Protection of Bashkiria Lenara Ivanova for helping to organize evacuation of Ukrainian children from the liberated territories within the zone of the special military operation and "the other 59 individuals," the portal reports.

Brussels calls the evacuation of children from the war zone "the organization of mass abductions of Ukrainian children," the portal notes.

Also, the "anniversary" block of sanctions, which is to be officially announced on February 24, will include a number of high-ranking military officers and the head of Rossotrudnichestvo, Yevgeny Primakov.

The portal notes that the 10th package of sanctions will be "accompanied by 'evidence packages' designed to stand up to a legal challenge in the European Court of Justice, making those named more likely to end up in any post-war tribunals."

The source also acknowledges that these figures are subject to change as a number of Eastern European countries are still trying to secure sanctions against Rosatom and its CEO Alexey Likhachev. The discussion about this is now continuing at the EU Council meeting in Brussels at the level of foreign ministers.

According to the EU Foreign Service, 1,386 individuals and 171 companies have already been included in the sanctions list for Russia.

But both taken together suggest some changes still not clear to me.
With your permission, I will try to outline some of the options that we have here.
The first option is a bluff. There is information that the British MI6 informed Zelensky's headquarters that Wagner does not have such a problem (lack of ammunition) and Prigozhin's statements are an attempt to pull Ukrainian forces out of fortified positions into a counterattack and break them in a counter battle.
The second option is the conflict between Prigozhin and Gerasimov. There is information that a public apology is required from Prigozhin and this is associated with a shortage of shells. This option is harder, because Gerasimov, by virtue of his position, can only be ordered by Putin and no one else. That's when this issue comes up to Putin, then everything will be resolved

Я, с вашего позволения постараюсь обрисовать некие варианты, которые мы имеем здесь.
Первый вариант это блеф. Есть информация о том, что британская MI6 информировала ставку Зеленского о том, что такой проблемы (нехватка боекомплекта) у Вагнера не существует и высказывания Пригожина это попытка вытащить украинские силы из укрепленных позиций в контратаку и разбить их во встречном бою.
Второй вариант это конфликт Пригожина и Герасимова. Есть информация о том, что от Пригожина требуют публичных извинений и это связывается с дефицитом снарядов. Этот вариант тяжелее, потому что Герасимову в силу его положения может указать только Путин и более никто. Вот когда до Путина этот вопрос поднимется, тогда все и решится

With your permission, I will try to outline some of the options that we have here.
The first option is a bluff. There is information that the British MI6 informed Zelensky's headquarters that Wagner does not have such a problem (lack of ammunition) and Prigozhin's statements are an attempt to pull Ukrainian forces out of fortified positions into a counterattack and break them in a counter battle.
The second option is the conflict between Prigozhin and Gerasimov. There is information that a public apology is required from Prigozhin and this is associated with a shortage of shells. This option is harder, because Gerasimov, by virtue of his position, can only be ordered by Putin and no one else. That's when this issue comes up to Putin, then everything will be resolved

Я, с вашего позволения постараюсь обрисовать некие варианты, которые мы имеем здесь.
Первый вариант это блеф. Есть информация о том, что британская MI6 информировала ставку Зеленского о том, что такой проблемы (нехватка боекомплекта) у Вагнера не существует и высказывания Пригожина это попытка вытащить украинские силы из укрепленных позиций в контратаку и разбить их во встречном бою.
Второй вариант это конфликт Пригожина и Герасимова. Есть информация о том, что от Пригожина требуют публичных извинений и это связывается с дефицитом снарядов. Этот вариант тяжелее, потому что Герасимову в силу его положения может указать только Путин и более никто. Вот когда до Путина этот вопрос поднимется, тогда все и решится
Both options make sense but only one can be true (if any). In your opinion, how reliable is the one about MI6?

We also have Kadyrov praising the Wagner group just yesterday...

"A private military company has managed to achieve very impressive results," Kadyrov said in a post, referring to the group’s effective operations in Ukraine. "The PMC’s assault brigades also take upon themselves an extremely hard part of the work," he noted. ...

"The Wagner [Group] has clearly proven its military effectiveness and brought all debates about the need for private military companies to closure" ...

The best bit about Biden's Kiev visit - and the 'bit' that will go without comment or due public acknowledgment - is that Biden had to ask the Russian's permission first ('security guarantees' meaning that they either won't shoot him down or fire missiles at Kiev whilst he is there).

This tells you everything you need to know.

Back in Russia, the people get further proof that Russia is fighting NATO/The US. And so does the rest of the world...

Both ways, Russia/Putin wins.

Last edited:
Maybe he went there to interact with someone/something with respect to the portal near Kyiv that has been talked about in C's sessions... kind of to get downloaded or re-downloaded or meet or interact with his real masters that he has to do by actually being in Ukraine.

More seriously, I was reading that Putin is going to give a big speech tomorrow and Biden was supposed to be in Poland today to meet Zelenskyy, so figure he is there in order to counteract via narrative what Putin is about to say.

My 5 bucks is that in his speech, Putin will declare war on Ukraine on the legal basis of having evidence of Ukraine's direct hand in the bombing of the Kerch bridge. In other words, an escalation from SMO to war - a swift 360 degree turn!

Anyone else have any guesses?

The list of admissions, brags and revealing data keeps on coming (they just can't help themselves - Ursula von der Crazy being the latest to boast at this Saturday's panel event at the Munich conference).

So, in terms of 'Russia's Unprovoked Aggression' against Ukraine we have:

Minsk:
Merkel, Poroshenko, Zelensky, have all now bragged they had no intention of implementing the agreements and that their sole purpose was to buy Ukraine time to 'prepare'.

Sanction Plans: Ursula von der Leyen bragged at Munich conference that the EU was planning and coordinating with Biden White House the whole Shock and awe sanctions package back in December 2021 claiming it to be a 'preventative policy' that no one knew about!

Ukraine Military build up: By end of January it was being reported in the media that 120,000 Ukrainian troops were massed at the contact line in Donbas

OSCE: acknowledged that the Ukrainian bombardment of the line of contact dramatically intensified week commencing 14th February reaching a high point of 2,026 artillery strikes by February 19.

Nord Steam: Seymour Hersh revealing that the Biden White House was already planning to blow up Nord Stream by November/December 2021. This goes along with Biden's statement to the press that it would never open, Liz Truss texting 'it's done' to Blinken and the former Polish Foreign Minister thanking the USA via Twitter.

I'd say that's looking like a strong case for Russia to press charges on the basis of unprovoked aggression!
A great compilation of mass stupidity @Michael B-C. I find it extremely difficult to wrap my head around how anyone in their right mind can even begin to believe, and promulgate, this bullshit.
Color me INCREDULOUS :mad:

My 5 bucks is that in his speech, Putin will declare war on Ukraine on the legal basis of having evidence of Ukraine's direct hand in the bombing of the Kerch bridge. In other words, an escalation from SMO to war - a swift 360 degree turn!

Anyone else have any guesses?
I wish he would raise Seymour Hersch's disclosure and also say something about how it affected Germany. Scott Ritter and a few others have said impeachment would be the correct response for the Biden admin's destruction of the pipeline. That sabotage was a horrible precedent (and then we start noticing all the explosions in the USA factories and on railways and roads), and was an attack on an ally!

I wish he would raise Seymour Hersch's disclosure and also say something about how it affected Germany. Scott Ritter and a few others have said impeachment would be the correct response for the Biden admin's destruction of the pipeline. That sabotage was a horrible precedent (and then we start noticing all the explosions in the USA factories and on railways and roads), and was an attack on an ally!
Perhaps some surprise such as a more serious and open accusation, but at least some kind of help or escalation will be announced regarding the Ukraine... any way Putin is unpredictable to me.

Back
Top Bottom