Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

One thing I noticed that noticed, watching news is that you have to look into their eyes, the ones who speak, and it become obvious who lies. Maybe most of them knows well what they are doing.

Another thing that I understand, that you have to be very careful sharing knowledge, it may have the opposite effect.

"Diplomats from #European countries left the hall of the #UN Human Rights Council before Lavrov's speech."

The world and the UN remind me of bullies at school. The majority joins the bully and stands behind him, out of fear or because they are sadists themselves, while a few stand up against him. Only they are powerless. Now there is a newcomer who stands up to the bully and gives him a black eye, The bully knows he can't take him on, and now he calls on all his followers to ignore him and banish him. But slowly but surely everyone is starting to figure out that the bully is scared and weaker and will never defend them should the newcomer also punch them due to their immoral behavior. They also understand that the bully is going to get beat up by the newcomer at some point because he keeps bullying people. Now everyone has to rethink their position.

I'm not speaking for Joe here but I think he means the guy is just swinging from his 'America' hip and therefore his biases come through loud and clear clouding everything he thinks and says. I have to admit Woodsman I started to listen to the link on your suggestion but turned off after 20 mins with a bad taste in my mouth. He clearly only understands the benchmark of a tactically well fought war as a smash and destroy all before you, where only the rightful master USA shows the world how to do it 'proper' - by pulverizing countries infrastructure and killing millions so as to bring democracy. The low collateral damage, high risk based model being followed by Russia he just doesn't get and his contempt for Russian forces based on a tactic he just cannot grasp plus his obvious falling for Ukraine/western propaganda about the quality of troops/hardware on the ground defies logic. I thought it was basically BS from first to last, especially his claims about his ability to interpret genuine from fake vids which he clearly can't by how he chooses to selective interpret so many indicators. Intrigued to know what you hear that I don't? :-)
Well.., I'll try to examine more closely my thinking. If this comes across as rationalization, then it may be that in part, but I'm not feeling particularly defensive, so I think this is pretty close to honest:

I've never fought in a war, never been shot at or suffered combat stresses of any kind. -Nor have I had to trek around in battle fields dealing with all the many challenges of serving under military command structures. -I find people who have, perforce see the world through a lens of experience which is quite alien to my own, and I value their perspectives, especially when it comes to war.

This particular fellow is also unique in that, unlike the regular soldier who might not be very good at communicating his thoughts, is a very effective speaker and has a quick mind. That's less common. Often, with the soldiers I've met, it takes work to find out how their minds function and what thoughts are in them, especially if they have suffered trauma.

Of added interest, (and the reason I originally began following this guy's work on YouTube some years back), is that in his second career as a comic book writer, he has also spent much of the past decade traveling through the gauntlet of psychopathic 'cancel culture' in his media profession in a very modern and extreme manner, including lawsuits, organized character assassination and all manner of tribulations, similar in flavor to those which have been experienced here in the past. He made near daily reports about these experiences and has over time gained an expert-level of insight into the matter of ponerology, though using a different language and knowledge base. -He's also not a follower of Jordan Peterson, and so has developed what might be called a third approach to language and comprehension of the subject.

Now, the C's have noted the importance of not relying on single sources of information, and I agree. Different perspectives on the same material provides contrasting insights which illuminate the whole.

This particular fellow's perspectives on war provide insight I have not seen here; that of an on-the-ground soldier who served in a foreign country which is undergoing the Western Treatment, so to speak. Whether his fact-accuracy rating is high or low is almost immaterial beside that primary value. Many simple ideas like, "Proper air support isn't a fighter jet buzzing the ground. It's a speck in the sky," were things I'd never heard before, and can now add to the pot.

One of the strengths/failings of the SOTT research team is that it tends to paint an academic unipolar view of reality. This is normal, largely unavoidable and even healthy in many ways, but on the con side, it can also tend towards narrative bias and blind spots. -The perspective on China a year or two ago, offered an interesting example of this learning exercise; where there was a strong push by members to articulate a counter to the dangerous Western media narrative, but in doing so tended to itself swing away from what I consider baseline reality. I think we managed that learning curve fairly well and over time have arrived at a general assessment falling nearer to Objective Reality. This is the nature of healthy discussion.

In the present case, SOTT has a years long investment in the "Putin as heroic figure" concept, and not without good reason. It should be noted that some beliefs go so far as to suggest that Putin is indeed a reincarnation of past great leaders, including, if I haven't misread things, connections even to Christ. (Ideas, which indeed, I find compelling and give weight to).

However, being flawed humans, as we are all, it would be the height of hubris to believe that we are immune to the cognitively corrupting forces of bias, and egoic attachment having invested in ideas of such immense power.

So it is, I think, very important to not just allow consideration of viewpoints which do not fit into a narrative we might expect and prefer to see, but indeed to seek them out, if only to look at information which is new and might test the theories.

I can't, however, say I was posting in great deliberation or intent with these thoughts at the top of my mind; I just liked that he had perspectives which are uncommonly available around here and expressed them well, and figured this would be an appropriate place to look at them.

He may be wrong in his takes, but so what? The picture isn't set yet, we're not arguing flat v round earth or moon landings. Discounting information on a rapidly developing subject based on bias or strong emotions isn't wise. If this fellow is wrong, then that's good to know. But frankly, I'm still collecting and sifting my data. I can't say with certainty much of anything at the moment. Did Putin inherit a low-morale army machine with rotted 1980's materiel or is the Russian military really a highly competent and well-equipped force? Did he make a mistake, or is he playing 5D chess? Or is everything going as expected without any hitches, and we just don't know? Is the guy I posted simply not versed in propaganda or are some of his takes valid?

In the end, his summation wasn't one of being either pro Ukraine or pro Russia, but rather, (paraphrased), "I don't know WHAT is going on; this is the weirdest dang war I've ever seen. Things are crazy, everybody is lying about everything, and the Ukraine leader voiced Paddington Bear. Thanks for watching."

So.., that's my thinking on my thinking.

Last edited:
My assessment, after many days stressing about it, is that this will backfire. The propaganda in the west has suppressed "freedom fries" level of cringe and insanity, and it is bordering on disgusting racism. The rationale, of course, is that this is designed to pressure Putin indirectly by hurting regular Russians. I don't know who actually believes this. Likely it is just a manifestation of hate and psychopathy, similar to how the US wields sanctions to starve women and children across the globe. Regardless, I think the Russians will instead be galvanized by it.

The chips are down now. There is no going back from this for Putin or for the world order in general. And despite living in the west, I wish the Russians a swift victory over these pigs, with minimal loss of life.

Of course, it really doesn't look good for the West either now. More and more I feel the dark days are coming. Do we have much longer left before people are starving and hunting rats to survive? Will there be a deflationary bust and market crash first, or will we instead see hyperinflation (or both in sequence)? On that point, it seems we are at least seeing the beginnings of a super-cycle in commodities, and there's now enough fear necessary for the fed to walk back their rate-hike plans, so we might well just go straight into blistering inflation from here.

Whatever happens after that is anyone's guess.
First off, Putin has his own domestic problems to deal with in terms of corruption, unemployment, general poverty of the population, low living standards of the Russian people, disparity between the super rich and the poor, shadow economy, etc, and now he needs to face another problem, runaway inflation at which he's got not many tools to contain but increase the interest rates (the lesser evil for the economy) and maintain high morale amongst his people. The only option for Putin now is to never back down on this war because otherwise he'd lose all his credit he had built for himself all these years. I think this is too much work for him to handle it all by himself given the fact that he's got very little foreign support or allies. It is understatement to say his plate is full, so he is like a gambler, can't put the hands down since the stakes are measured in human lives too.

Come to think of it, if the Western world wakes up one day with a heavy hit on their wallet, especially in the US, they will quickly forget about viruses, shut downs, freedoms, democracies etc but they will be standing up in arms to question their gov. Russians like Bulgarians are not designed that way, we can take a good beating, oh yes, we can tolerate pain and misery like no other, we hold too much pride in ourselves but that's about it, it's just words, not much action, it is all make believe, the more beating we take, the prouder we get, it is nonsense. We only bow and shake heads in disbelief then live on in the hope whatever or whoever authority is in charge will make our lives better (never happens), in other words, we are not wired to think for ourselves or take charge of our own life or think independently, alas, the Western world is turning that way too rather quickly as we are witnessing consolidation in power among the highest ranks of the elites, still not knowing exactly what's been going on behind the veil, but it is astounding, there isn't much of a free world left anywhere anymore. This is an opinion I have formed after decades lived in both worlds.

I dont know what is going on. I have strange felling of alarm today, maybe im exaggerating right now.
I'm telling this because i haven't it before.
There is PSYOPS: "Techniques used by military and police forces to influence the beliefs, emotions and behaviour of citizens."

Then there is COINTELPRO:
"COINTELPRO was a counterintelligence program run by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) from roughly 1956 to 1976. It combined the efforts of the Bureau and local police forces to track, harass, discredit, infiltrate, destroy, and destabilize dissident groups in the United States."

Then there is what numerous members here recognized and also Cliff High detected, I gave it the name of:

Psychic COINTELPRO:
This is / appears to be / a wave-beaming activity "felt on your skin" / in your gut: bombarding receptive people with an avalanche of Anti-Life / Panic / Fear-Death / FUD "Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt" / Negatively charged thought-waves. Probably done by the Hollow-Earth strong psychics to prepare the Warzone-Earth-Future how they like / plan it for the invasion. Similar in design what secret governments are allegedly doing to people by microwaving their living places, harassment.

I think, its what Father Malachi Martin's Irish priest friend called "The Great Panjandrum": the exorcists called this stage, when the demon under pressure by the exorcist gets so agitated, that it forces / compels the possessed victim to wail and scream (at highest volume) in multiple voices - probably to blot-out the painful voice of the priest, to somehow attempt to prevent the exorcism.

Its nearing a crescendo.
The C's stated multiple times that Earth is surrounded by extreme amount of negative energy. This is, I think, one manifestation of it, to make the Souled People combating on the surface to 'Lose All Hope'.

All kinds of Anti-Life, vicious, essentially Satanic thought-waves telling you to 'Cease to Exist' / 'Cease to Fight' beamed right into your mind. It is recognizable by receiving sharp panic signals directly in your head. Plus all the above content.
Awareness and knowledge protects. Work-techniques allow us - the trained readers of Gurdjieff - to simply recognize and throw these psychic attacks out by choosing to discard these incoming negative impressions. I think its beamed on a planet-wide scale, like some global hail / icy rain ==> from a Lizard source, ultimately.

- - - - scenario speculation - - - -
Regards the future invasion / War Zone Earth, that I think is coming:
I think its a good thing that this mental attack is happening globally. It helps some of us to train and remember.
Because, I think, when the invasion arrives / the invaders will use much more effective, way stronger and more direct attacks. But this speculation only may pertain to troops stationed here / the 'boots on the ground to-be'. Its simply an activation process for some of us, who are tasked / were prepared / came back for Planetary Defense.

I'll explain what I mean, once astronomers won't be able to contain themselves and blurt out that they discovered multiple signs telling them that there appears to be some kind of [military] build-up in the solar system.
- - - - scenario speculation - - - -

Lets just concentrate now on the impending "Ukraine" tactical situation: Added to it the direct consequence of sanctioning the Russian Central Bank ==> economic fallout, hardships, prepping, etc.. Prepping - I think - is a good technique to train the mind and physique for what is coming.

We must not rush. We cannot afford to panic.

Be calm. Prepare.
Take events as they come.

One step at a time..

Just a quick comment.

There are issues with neo-nazi paramilitary groups in many countries. This is not strictly a Ukraine thing, it's just that Ukraine paramilitary groups are in front of our eyes right now due to the location of the conflict coupled with the fact that one thing neo-nazis crave is lethal combat. They want to fight. They want to harm and kill.

They work especially hard inside nations that operate some form of democratic process where these folks have rights to express their negative rhetoric, and in some cases arm themselves and form militia style military units. They work the fringes of militia movements, and also try to penetrate military forces through covert enlistments as well as overt militia group presence.

As for the CIA, every possible human asset is a potential weapon to develop and deploy. There is nothing out of bounds. This is not unique to the CIA either. Covert counter insurgency carries no rules and the ends justify the means. No intelligence service, nor any entity affiliated with them can be trusted in my view. There will always be radicalized groups of people that intelligence communities can and will exploit for their own purposes. They are a particularly good resource for false flag events, so we all need to be mindful and alert to what is under the surface of what we are actually able to observe. Knowledge is protection, right? The uninformed and non-curious are in some ways the perfect patsys for covert operations.
My love for Ukraine and its people did not blind me not to see how ( at least western part ) they hate Moskaly (Russian) more than they love Ukraine. Roots of hatred and jealousy are deep and I can get only some clue how inversion brings disturbing results. Identity for Ukrainians is not to be Russian as for Croats and Bosnians is to defer from Serbs. Work of Vatican and Bolsheviks gives us nazi movement and communism. Work of Wladimir Ledochowski ( Polish black pope ) seems to be particularly detrimental . Evil is clever and harder to recognize when residing among us.
In the same time I respect your intent to bring balance to our forum on this hard moment.

Unfortunately Jordan Petersen has turned to Dr. Frederick Kagan on his podcast in order to understand the situation in Ukraine. Yes, Robert Kagan's scholarly brother.

In the section of this interview, entitled"Why now?" JP actually asks a good question on what the West did wrong. He
IMO Jordan Peterson should to stop issuing comments regarding the political situation, and politics as a whole, he is not qualified.

He is living in a time, when political thought and the voice had some modicum of influence. We are now living in the dark ages. And as Gilbert Doctrow states ( an erudite scholar of political history just over 4 mins) the US Establishment is living in a world of virtual reality.

Hope it works.

Oh nooo, no no the belt no

Russian President Vladimir Putin was stripped of his World Taekwondo black belt following his invasion of Ukraine.

World Taekwondo announced Monday that Putin’s attacks on the eastern European nation go against the organization’s motto – "Peace is More Precious than Triumph."

:rotfl:
we-lost-mr-stark-by-mil-nir-more-memes-72583636.png

The overnight artillery shelling of the most Russian friendly of major cities (Kharkiv) in Ukraine to me indicates there have been some commanders relieved in the field and more compliant commanders are in place now and are following normal doctrine. Initially, Russia tried to get the cities citizens to side with Russia and turn on Ukraine military forces. They did not, which was a bit of a raised eyebrow event to me. Add this to the list of mistaken assumptions on Putins part, in my view. Putin never used to make silly mistakes like this, which further reinforces my concerns that the controllers have their hooks deeply into him now.
Kharkiv resident accuses the Armed Forces of Ukraine of chaotic shelling from hailstones.
Earlier there were photos of how two BM-21 APUs were exhibited on some wide avenue in Kharkov.
Link

You were mentionning artillery shellling from the Ukrainian army, or from the Russian ?
To me i understood that you were pointing this to the Russian army, at least, the rest of your paragraph goes in this direction.
So, based on this, you seem to have a part of your mind blind to some realities, or possibilities - at least, you could have taken this into consideration, but you didn't.
Whether you are naive and need to learn more about tactics ... or that you are here on purpose ?
In the second case, looking at all that was posted just on this thread (even more considering the forum's material), you are a troll :whistle:

So, based on this, you seem to have a part of your mind blind to some realities, or possibilities - at least, you could have taken this into consideration, but you didn't.
Whether you are naive and need to learn more about tactics ... or that you are here on purpose ?
In the second case, looking at all that was posted just on this thread (even more considering the forum's material), you are a troll :whistle:
Just because we see things a bit differently, and choose to share different views on a topic does not make me blind, nor a troll.

Nor was I aware that this forum was designed to be an echo chamber of one sided discussions. I was under the impression that respectful discussion and exchange of ideas, even if differing in nature, was what this forum is about, not accusations designed to discredit.

Trust me, I am very aware of where the site and many of it's members stands on matters of ideology.

But thank you for your concern.

I will not single out any particular post or member as it is not my style to call out others directly. It's not productive.

So how are we, or you, to validate your claim that members here expressed "glee at needless destruction and loss of life". That's a rather serious allegation to make and if you had no intention of providing any proof for it then you should not have made it.

I will leave it at this: there are numerous emojis in use throughout this thread, generally applied in conjunction with some photo or video of some personality or figurehead. The message in these is one of farcical dismissal and laughing and they are expressed with a clear personal bias in many cases. Consider now, that may look fine to people who have been active in discussion in the forum for some time now, but how does it look to fresh eyes coming into the forum? Not to mention the oblique insinuations in a few cases that I or other members are somehow "not awake" and how tragic that somehow is.

The use of emojis in response to videos of some personality of figurehead is very far from "expressing glee at needless destruction and loss of life".

This may just be me, but I think on this topic, it is more productive to not make fun of events, regardless of where you stand in personal viewpoints.

There are some events that absolutely require "fun" to be made of them, because they are absolutely ridiculous. But again, I would like you to substantiate your claim that members here expressed glee at needless destruction and loss of life". I'm sure the members in question will have no problem with you highlighting their posts and would even welcome the chance to explain themselves, if necessary.

I expect one of Putin's objectives here was to further undermine Nato and the broader EU. But it appears to have had the opposite effect.

You might suspect that, but at no point did he say that was his agenda. Of course, you might expect that he would not say such a thing, but the problem is that the Russian invasion of Ukraine has been explained by Putin as being focused on demilitarization and "denazification" of Ukraine, and I don't see any good reason to assign any other goals to it, to only then highlight how those goals are not being achieved. That's what's commonly known as a straw man argument.

Once he rattled his rhetorical nuclear saber, things really moved quickly and EU nations closed ranks (even Germany). And the Swiss stepped off of their long standing neutrality as well and took a side which is astonishing. Putin essentially re-unified NATO and EU with his actions here, as he got more blustery and amped up the rhetoric, this time EU took him seriously.

The putting of Russian nuclear forces on "special duty status" was, IMO, simply reminding the West that Russia is a nuclear armed country and will, if necessary, defend itself to the extent it deems necessary. It should be noted that ALL nuclear capable nations have their nuclear arsenals on permanent 'moment's notice' readiness. That is, after all, the whole point.

If however Putin is serious with his nuclear posturing, then that should give everyone pause.

See above.

The uncharacteristically slow advance by the Russian forces, in spite of many weeks of preparation and Ukraine taking active measures to slow their progress, leads me to believe that the Russian military leadership might be less enamored with their orders, but still must follow them. By this I mean there are many ways to slow-walk military action and maneuver to the extent they can get away with it without being ordered removed from command and shot.

Russian military doctrine is all centered around fast moving mobile combined arms operations. It does not matter if it is a company sized incursion somewhere by Russian Special Forces or division level maneuver, the doctrine remains the same. What they vary is the actual TO&B for each encounter. They have modernized weapons and training over recent decades, but they have not significantly modified doctrine.

The overnight artillery shelling of the most Russian friendly of major cities (Kharkiv) in Ukraine to me indicates there have been some commanders relieved in the field and more compliant commanders are in place now and are following normal doctrine.

That's a lot of speculation, and you're entitled to engage in it. For me, it's more productive to observe what is happening and see if it matches with what has been stated. In this case, the progression of Russian troops through Ukraine has proceeded as planned, making sure to avoid civilian casualties until they surround major cities and are ready to move in. That is still in process, but seems to be nearing completion.

Initially, Russia tried to get the cities citizens to side with Russia and turn on Ukraine military forces. They did not, which was a bit of a raised eyebrow event to me. Add this to the list of mistaken assumptions on Putins part, in my view. Putin never used to make silly mistakes like this, which further reinforces my concerns that the controllers have their hooks deeply into him now.

Can you provide any evidence, any statement by Russian authorities, that their goal was to get citizens to side with Russia and turn on Ukraine military forces? You state this, and then claim it as a "silly mistake by Putin". This seems to be yet another straw man argument, which you seem to indulge in quite often in your analysis.

Back
Top Bottom