Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Thoughts and remarks to thread content:
https://www.rt.com/russia/551003-russia-plans-anti-fascist-congress/
Shoigu told reporters about the new event on Tuesday, saying it will be held in August, in conjunction with the “Army-22” international military technology forum near Moscow. The initiative is meant to “unite the efforts of the international community in the fight against the ideology of Nazism, neo-Nazism in any form of its manifestation in the modern world,” he said.

Given that the WEF forum is attempting to foist on the world, the same form of ideology with different words, empowering a world, where we are all one, will not own a dime and will embrace our slavery and love it. the usual BS, and ideology.
Yes, while our attention is focused on what is happening in Ukraine:
While we are watching the war, a really relevant event takes place in Geneva
On March 1.

This bill will give the WHO power over country laws.

Tedros Ghebreyesus, Director General of the WHO, speaks of a “unique opportunity to strengthen the global health architecture".

But observers hope the WHO could use the pact to prescribe binding measures like lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations or central data collection. The pact would give the WHO direct influence over the exercise of civil rights in member countries.

The WHO Pandemic Pact will prevail over the Federal Constitution and thus overthrow it. With it, the WHO can introduce coercive measures such as lockdowns or compulsory vaccination
One more step in the ultimate goal to vax everyone on the planet to ensure complete control over humanity. Will there even be enough healthy people left to put up a viable resistance?

Think of the Ukrainians like teenagers who were always living under the same umbrella of the same parents over and over again who are dying to explore the world out there and there's us who tell them not to go there or else they'll face the consequences. Just teenagers you know, on hormones, they will always find ways to sneak out of the house. Then think of the predators who are waiting for them to get a taste of fresh meat. Man!
Why does this make me think of the great STS/STO battle that resulted in "the Fall". . . and is this some kind of replay - who's going to "win" this time.

Immediately I had to think of the first Matrix movie, the scene where Morpheus showed to Neo a simulation of the real Matrix (simulation), in which he says to him :

Morpheus:
Look around; what is it you see; businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save - but until we do - these people are still a part of that system - and that makes them our enemy. We have to understand, most of these people, are not ready to be unplugged, and many of them are so nerd, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.

Will you listening to me, Neo ? .... .... Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress ?
Precisely.
I agree, the fallout from such a revelation would be worse in proportion than the good it would likely affect, and if I were in the position to make such a decision I too would likely withhold such information, even if such information may "set free" those directly affected by the events in question, such as those with direct connection to ones who died in the towers that day, since 9/11 was my example. It goes to show the vast difference in types of lessons people "in power" must deal with, at least those with any conscience to speak of, such as weighing the good of a few against the good of many.
What some of us have learned by this point in our lives is that you can't tell people the truth, certainly not on the scale that is involved here - and I mean all of the over-the-top conspiracy "theories" from 911 to Covid to globalist cabal to aliens! Somehow, the bulk of humanity is going to have to "see" the truth of the situation by their own experience. Isn't that obvious by now with all the proof connected to 911 and Covid in particular that simply is not getting through to the minds of the masses. They have the I don't know/I don't want to know mindset because they simply can't handle the truth that they must know on some unconscious level - a truth that is simply too mind-blowing/horrifying to acknowledge. Something on the order of 'everything I ever thought was true - is a lie!'

A few pages back I think Laura posted a link to a Cosmic Tusk article, which went a different way than I thought it was going to go. What are the chances that all the nuclear posturing going on right now is because they know an asteroid impact is going to happen soon? With the fog of war very much here already, and internet "blackouts" are occuring, this could be easily blamed on one or another nukes going off, but in reality, it would be an impact?
"We do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions; rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions!" - Astrophysicist Victor Clube

Pressure on the newly elected Ukrainian government, its gonna be hell for them. Especially if they will be sane people, chosen wisely by Team Lavrov/Putin. All friends of Donetsk / Lugansk and thankful to Russia. If that ideal government somehow gets put into power, they'll face hostility from Russia-hater Ukrainians and immense hatred from EU-WEF-USA.
As I listened to the Investigative Corona Committee's No 93 session "Concentric Circles" - there was an interview with polish soldiers (if I understood it correctly, I am not sure) - who said that the Polish president simply changed some laws in order to accomodate American, British, North Irish and Canadian Soldiers to be allowed to use weapons on Polish soil from May 2022 and onwards. It appears to have chocked quite a lot of Polish people...

the interview(s) are found in the english version, starting at 02:18:00 - but the law changes in Poland was mentioned by one soldier right at the end in those interviews, right before Edward Doud, ex Blackrock executive started to talk at around 02:55:00
Indeed, how will this work out no matter the necessity from Russia's perspective or the stated good intentions, to let Ukraine be a neutral, self-determinate country. The elements behind all the evil that's occurred since forever - and Nazi is as good a label as any - have infiltrated, programmed, propagandized the populace to such an extent, they ride the bandwagon gleefully as it careens towards their own destruction.

Who knows - will the battle of Ukraine be a definitive one or just the prelude to far greater chaos than is even imaginable.

Ukraine supposedly applied for EU membership

IMAGE-2022-03-02-07_42_15.jpg IMAGE-2022-03-02-07_40_51.jpg

The President of Ukraine
On the 28th of February 2022 in Kiev.

Your Highness!

With this letter, Ukraine, as a European state that respects the values enshrined in Article 2 of the Treaty of the European Union, has the honor to apply for membership in the European Union, in accordance with Article 49 of the Treaty of the European Union,
Joint application by the representatives of the authorities in Ukraine to apply for Ukraine's membership in the Council of Europe.

Regards
Volodymyr Zelensky

His Excellency Mr. Emmanuel Macron, President of the Republic of France, Head of the European Union Council, Paris Paris
Copies: His Excellency Mr. Charles Michel, President of the European Council
Appreciation Ms Ursula von der Leesen President of the European Commission, First Lady Robert Mezoli President of the European Parliament
м. Brussels

OCR recognition of text in images via Yandex, and then translated via DeepL

What some of us have learned by this point in our lives is that you can't tell people the truth, certainly not on the scale that is involved here - and I mean all of the over-the-top conspiracy "theories" from 911 to Covid to globalist cabal to aliens! Somehow, the bulk of humanity is going to have to "see" the truth of the situation by their own experience. Isn't that obvious by now with all the proof connected to 911 and Covid in particular that simply is not getting through to the minds of the masses. They have the I don't know/I don't want to know mindset because they simply can't handle the truth that they must know on some unconscious level - a truth that is simply too mind-blowing/horrifying to acknowledge. Something on the order of 'everything I ever thought was true - is a lie!
Yes, sadly I know this too. Though a little kick in the shin reminder is never a bad thing 😅 I had a moment of engaging in selfish wishful thinking is all, but that's why I love everyone here for us all helping to keep our heads on straight.

"We do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions; rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions!" - Astrophysicist Victor Clube

Yeah that was the thought that came to mind. Thought I'd put it out there because even two days ago, if something big were to have happened, even I might have forgotten this possibility and instead had a "holy hell they actually set one off" response. Thanks for posting the relevant quote!

An update on the current "Internet Situation". Not only did "the Ukraine" ask ICANN to remove all russian toplevel domains (TLDs, like ".ru") from the ICANN DNS root-servers but they also tried to have the RIPE-NCC (Europes Internet IP address Registry) remove all Russian ASN's (Autonomous System Numbers), i.e. all russian networks from the RIPE database in Amsterdam. The result would be that most russian networks would not be reachable anymore. 90% or more.

This had been refused yesterday in an official statement by the RIPE BUT RIPE also said that they must follow official EU sanctions against russia. Means if they are ordered to remove all russian networks from their database they will do so.

All russians outside Russia should prepare to not be able to reach russian websites and IT-systems hosted in Russia anymore.

If anyone wants me to explain this in more technical detail i can do so.
Can Russian servers piggyback on Chinese ASNs?

'Wars are won by people who show up': Foreign fighters head to Ukraine​

On Sunday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zalensky announced that any foreigners who wished to fight for Ukraine would be welcomed with open arms and given weapons – and there are many who are answering the call.
So let me get this straight, foreign governments won't send any of their trained and properly equipped military to Ukraine but will allow and encourage any unskilled/untrained people who want to fight, to go? :huh:

since 9/11 was my example

That's exactly what's got me spinning in my head, another big false flag operation but more obvious than all the previous ones. Zelenski is the kind of being who whispers in his ear to do evil deeds in exchange for great false rewards, the one who tricks and acts for the greater good of those in the shadows. The good bad actor who has heard " action!". The useful fool.

I have the impression that Zelensky would flee the country and Ukraine would be named a member of NATO as well because the U.S.The U.S. is leaving that decision to the third hands and if that happens, just as they knocked down the twin towers, they could wipe out Ukraine and not Russia as they say. It would be better to sweep Ukraine and say that it was Russia who used a weapon of mass destruction and public opinion take care of the rest because it is what is developing "Russia kills civilians in Ukraine" and RT has been dismantling that lie slowing the agenda that justifies NATO intervention. They could kill Zelensky himself, it's always the intrinsic choice of the useful fool. They're bloodthirsty.

They seem to know very well that Putin cares about people because they are openly and directly attacking Russian citizens even with sanctions at the expense of the welfare of their own European and Western citizens. Precisely what forced him to recognize the independence of the two provinces of Ukraine at such an unstable time. But it does not mean that he does not accept that there will unfortunately be unjustified deaths and know that he is not directly responsible for it to lower his morale with that. Putin is not the comedian playing president.

Also a good opportunity to sneak military into the Ukraine?

Yup, mercenaries and others. For example, the newly arrived president of Peru, Pedro Castillo, chosen by the votes as president of the left and having left the country in charge to Almagro, has commented that he will send some planes to Ukraine. So yes, they are desperate to get help from anywhere in the world.

Last edited:
Now Telegram banned RT France due to pressure (and earlier Franch laws allowing such bans). Wow. Even on Telegram you can't escape the censors now.

I've heard an interesting theory from some sources and I wanted to ask if any of you have some knowledge of the topic or maybe someone would like to comment it.
Some people claim that the plan is to use the excuse of war to move people from Ukraine to Poland and other EU countries to make room for Jewish people who will come to Ukraine lands in order to create a new Jewish state. It's because they claim Ukrainian land as their own (Khazar empire was located there in 6th century AD) and now want to move people there, just like during WWII Israel was created. Maybe someone could elaborate about it? I've heard it from some Polish commentators and right now I can't find any source (I will post it if I find it). I don't think it can be the only reason for what's happening - but what if other reasons were created just to accomplish this goal? I'm sceptical of course, just wanted to ask.

I've heard an interesting theory from some sources and I wanted to ask if any of you have some knowledge of the topic or maybe someone would like to comment it.
Some people claim that the plan is to use the excuse of war to move people from Ukraine to Poland and other EU countries to make room for Jewish people who will come to Ukraine lands in order to create a new Jewish state. It's because they claim Ukrainian land as their own (Khazar empire was located there in 6th century AD) and now want to move people there, just like during WWII Israel was created. Maybe someone could elaborate about it? I've heard it from some Polish commentators and right now I can't find any source (I will post it if I find it). I don't think it can be the only reason for what's happening - but what if other reasons were created just to accomplish this goal? I'm sceptical of course, just wanted to ask.
Interesting! I did hear it as well but some time ago, however, before the Maidan. I hope some needed clarification would come forward.

What are the chances that all the nuclear posturing going on right now is because they know an asteroid impact is going to happen soon? With the fog of war very much here already, and internet "blackouts" are occuring, this could be easily blamed on one or another nukes going off, but in reality, it would be an impact?
Fairly good chance if we believe the prediction made by Victor Clube decades ago:

"Cynics would say that we do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions; rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions! "

Poland sudden law changes

As I listened to the Investigative Corona Committee's No 93 session "Concentric Circles" - there was an interview with polish soldiers (if I understood it correctly, I am not sure) - who said that the Polish president simply changed some laws in order to accomodate American, British, North Irish and Canadian Soldiers to be allowed to use weapons on Polish soil from May 2022 and onwards. It appears to have chocked quite a lot of Polish people...

the interview(s) are found in the english version, starting at 02:18:00 - but the law changes in Poland was mentioned by one soldier right at the end in those interviews, right before Edward Doud, ex Blackrock executive started to talk at around 02:55:00
I can confirm that. It was widely discussed on Polish Twitter. You can read more about it here (machine translated). It wasn't covered in the mainstream media, so the majority of the population didn't even know about it. Legislation in Poland is truly Byzantine, so a lot of people don't care and do not follow any news, especially after the "Polish Order" that was a set of new laws, mainly covering the economy, but was introduced in a hurry in 2022, and was a total flop. "Polish Order" for example abolishes banking secrecy in its current form. The law here is a mess right now with a lot of backdoors that can be used for power grabs. Two quotes about what Duda (our placeholder president) signed:
Andrzej Duda signed a decision regarding the stay of US, British and Canadian soldiers on the territory of Poland. President Duda's decision "on granting permission to stay for a component of the United States of America Armed Forces, a component of the Armed Forces of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and a component of the Canadian Armed Forces on the territory of the Republic of Poland" was published in the Polish Monitor. The document tells us that from February 23 to May 31, 2022, over 7.5 thousand people will stay in Poland. foreign soldiers. 6.5k the representatives of the military and civilian personnel will be Americans. The Canadian component will consist of 350 soldiers with civilian personnel, weapons, equipment and combat assets, and the British and Irish - 700. The decision states that foreign troops are coming to Poland "in order to strengthen the military of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland by the sending party in a military operation conducted on the territory of the Republic of Poland in peacetime". "The decision comes into force on the day of its announcement," we read in the document.
President Andrzej Duda agreed to the presence in Poland of enlarged military components of the USA, Great Britain and Canada. At the same time, as noted by prof. Andrzej Zapałowski, foreign soldiers were granted police powers. This applies to the possibility of using, among others forces, handcuffs, stun guns, and even firearms in certain situations.
I'm certainly not an expert and haven't followed how it relates to current law, but it also seems to be indefinite.

Edit:
What is also worth noting is that "Polish Order" was renamed from "New Order" because of negative sentiment...

Fairly good chance if we believe the prediction made by Victor Clube decades ago:

"Cynics would say that we do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions; rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions! "

Ever since 'Dont Look Up' was so heavily promoted and distributed via Netflix back at Christmas (i.e. straight into people's homes when most are glued to their TV), I've just had that sneaking feeling...

There are two wars going on right now. The first fought by Russia is for real, the second fought by the west is a PSYOP 100% targeted at the folks back home. The level of insanity echos the derangement in that film. The Fire in the Sky section on SOTT has been reporting incoming fireballs just about every single day for months now at what appears an unprecedented rate. So nothing in the least would surprise me anymore.... as always, we should expect the unexpected.

The Fire in the Sky section on SOTT has been reporting incoming fireballs just about every single day for months now at what appears an unprecedented rate. So nothing in the least would surprise me anymore.... as always, we should expect the unexpected.
I'm a visual person, so I like to attach this SOTT World View for SOTT readers (filtered by FitS section in last 1 year). And that's ONLY what was caught on cameras!!!

We are really a Cosmic Turkey Shoot !!!!

1646216405144.png

I apologize for off topic but I find this image really stunning....

Back
Top Bottom