Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

"The New York Times is coming under heavy criticism for announcing the end of the lengthy Russian siege of the Azovstal steel plant in Mariupol with the below tweet and headline saying Ukraine ended its "combat mission" in Mariupol on Monday. Objectively... they were evacuated to Russian-controlled territory, in a Russian-controlled hospital, by Russian forces."

Breaking News: Ukraine ended its “combat mission” in Mariupol and said fighters were being evacuated, signaling that the battle at a steel plant was over. https://t.co/XWTQLrzzLG
— The New York Times (@nytimes) May 16, 2022
"The "paper of record" managed to completely avoid the reality that some 300 Azov militants surrendered - instead opting to suggest that somehow Ukraine's forces decided to wind down its "combat mission". The headline also emphasized they were "being evacuated".

"The New York Times is coming under heavy criticism for announcing the end of the lengthy Russian siege of the Azovstal steel plant in Mariupol with the below tweet and headline saying Ukraine ended its "combat mission" in Mariupol on Monday. Objectively... they were evacuated to Russian-controlled territory, in a Russian-controlled hospital, by Russian forces."

"The "paper of record" managed to completely avoid the reality that some 300 Azov militants surrendered - instead opting to suggest that somehow Ukraine's forces decided to wind down its "combat mission". The headline also emphasized they were "being evacuated".

Almost everyone is on the same line, including Zelensky obviously... speaking of bullshit, even the Spanish are literally blaming Putin for Ukraine winning the Eurovision song contest; instead of his song.

FS9QZvXWQAEpPzD.jpeg

A little more detail about the US bio labs in Ukraine, Scary stuff.
A Ukrainian drone has dropped a container with ampoules on the positions of Russian troops.

Russian Defense Ministry reports drone chemical attack on Russian troops in Ukraine

23 APR, 2022

The US is preparing provocations to accuse Russia of using chemical, biological or tactical nuclear weapons, Chief of Russian Radiation, Chemical and Biological Protection Force, Igor Kirillov said.

The above mentioned Chief Igor Kirillov gave a press conference on May 11 on biological attacks. He talks about the involvement of NATO, Germany and Poland, and about how highly contaminating microorganisms are spread among Ukrainian civilians, eg: through money.

There is a comment on the material presented:

I would bet that yesterday Erdogan repaid Putin for saving his life during the 2016 coup attempt and blocked any NATO expansion.

I don't like the guy, but he strikes me in this regard as a man of honor.

Great 4D chess move by Putin.

Erdogan: Turkey cannot say "yes" to the membership of Finland and Sweden in NATO, it is impossible, let them not be offended.

Delegations from Sweden and Finland should not bother to travel to Turkey to convince Ankara to approve their NATO bids

Swedish government rejects Aeroflot’s application to fly to Stockholm
11 May 2022

Just a little notice about Aeroflot wanted to fly to Stockholm this summer, which has been denied. The article is said to have been originated at "Nyheter24", and published via Aviation.be in english on 11 May 2022.

The Swedish government rejects the Russian airline Aeroflot’s application to fly between Moscow Sheremetyevo and Stockholm Arlanda this summer (2022)

Now we apply the sanctions and thus put pressure on Russia during the conflict that is going on,” says Minister of Infrastructure Tomas Eneroth.
Aeroflot applied “relatively recently” for a traffic permit to fly regularly during the summer period on the routes Moscow-Arlanda and Arlanda-Moscow.

Due to the sanctions, it is the government that evaluates the traffic applications instead of, as usual, the Swedish Transport Agency.

I assume that you (Aeroflot) are prepared that you will not get the application approved. I may be surprised that an application has been submitted,” says Tomas Eneroth. He points out that the whole of the EU applies the same rules and that similar rejection processes take place in several European countries. “It is important that in accordance with the sanctions that exist, we are clear towards Russia and do not open up for air traffic,” the minister says.

The EU decision on sanctions against Russia means, among other things, that aircraft that are registered in Russia or that are owned or controlled by Russian companies or private individuals are not allowed to fly over any EU country.

Netflix' Mindgames

On a different note, I found a Netflix "comedy special" image, which I felt was rather sarcastic, joking about World War III (but I have no clue about the series' performance - and frankly, I am not interested either).

b0f266c63a5f12768479a7ad2c0e415932d098c2.jpg

I would bet that yesterday Erdogan repaid Putin for saving his life during the 2016 coup attempt and blocked any NATO expansion.

I don't like the guy, but he strikes me in this regard as a man of honor.

Great 4D chess move by Putin.
The Duran think he is just negotiating with the US. The actual vote by NATO countries to allow Sweden / Finland is not until end of June - source: The Duran.

Thinking it through a bit more, while also looking at a map and thinking about Putin's way of handling things, I still think the Russians might consider such a move, BUT only as the very last resort and ONLY if neighboring NATO states make concrete moves of thinking about installing threatening weapon systems (such as nuclear types). The red line for Russia might even be farther away than that, in some of those countries: if those countries are actually (in a fact on the ground manner) installing/placing such systems/weapons on their territory.

If you look at the map, Estonia and Latvia (both NATO states) are quite close to Saint Petersburg while Estonia is as close to Saint Petersburg (or more so) as Finland would be. Also, Ukraine, Latvia and Estonia are similarly close to Moscow. Yet, the Russians have not felt the need to defend themselves in regard to Estonia and Latvia (yet). So, I think the logical (and publically announced) red line for the Russians is an actual concrete thinking about installing (or worse, actual installment) of such threatening weapons. Which is what happened in Ukraine.

So, I don't think Putin and co. will do anything in Finland if they join NATO, unless the above-mentioned red line is crossed.

Looks like that is what Putin just said here:

As for the expansion, including the accession of two prospective new members, Finland and Sweden, I would like to inform you, colleagues, that Russia has no problems with these states. No problems at all! In this sense, therefore, there is no direct threat to Russia in connection with NATO’s expansion to these countries. But the expansion of its military infrastructure to these territories will certainly evoke a response on our part. We will see what it will be like based on the threats that are created for us. But generally speaking, problems are being created from nothing. So, we will respond to it in a fitting manner.

The Duran think he is just negotiating with the US. The actual vote by NATO countries to allow Sweden / Finland is not until end of June - source: The Duran.
As for Finland, Putin will have an excuse to "denazify" it:

"But did you know that the Finnish Air Force had a swastika on their official flag until June 2020⁉️
And they wore it through the streets on every occasion and holiday😳‼️

Such a curiosity...😏(in case of denazification)"

Just in case anyone needs a reminder, Putin drew a pretty direct and appropriate historical comparison to the NAZI Empire back than and what is happening now, a couple of days ago:

Only recently, we marked Victory Day, Russia’s most important holiday. I would like to remind you that our country won this war not only by fighting on the frontlines, but also because of its economic might. At the time, it had to confront not only Germany’s industrial potential, but Europe as a whole, enslaved as it was by the Nazis. This is just something I wanted to mention.

Later on Putin said this:

Incidentally, the global crisis is largely caused by these sanctions. Those who conceived them proceeded from short-sighted, exaggerated political ambitions and Russophobia, at the expense of their own national interests, their own economies and the wellbeing of their people, as primarily demonstrated by the rising inflation in Europe. In some countries, the annual rate of inflation is approaching 20%, while prices in the eurozone increased by over 11%, on average.

According to objective laws governing the economy, it is obvious that in this ongoing sanctions frenzy, if I may say so, the European Union and its people will inevitably face consequences that will be hard to reverse. The same applies to the world’s poorest countries, which are already at risk of hunger.

Let me emphasise that full responsibility for all this lies squarely with the Western elites, who are ready to sacrifice the rest of the world for the sake of preserving their global dominance.

Notice yet again that Putin predicts drastic consequences (such as famine) especially for the poorest countries and western countries (especially in Europe) and that the western elites seem to be willingly pushing their populations (and the poorest countries) down that cliff. Also, notice that he speaks of consequences that the EU countries will have to phase that will be hard to reverse.

I think what he means by that is partly that if you stop or break certain key sectors of industry and economy deliberately, it can hardly be put back on and a negativ domino effect sets in.

That is basically what the leader of the German AFD party warned about a couple of days sgo; you can‘t just stop certain key industrial plants in germany because you can’t put them back on! They are not designed to be turned off it seems and putting them back on can not be done (at least not in the short term?)?:

Weidel doubted that the people who sit in the government understood Germany’s industrial structure. Oil and gas are also needed for the chemical sector, among other things. You have to be clear about what kind of products contain chemical goods from Bayer or BASF.

“Accordingly, it affects the entire value chain of end products. And then all jobs: If you extrapolate that, then there are hundreds of thousands of jobs that will be lost from one moment to the next.”

This process cannot be reversed. The problem with the discussion about an oil embargo is that the decision-makers do not understand the dimension.

“We have an education problem here, it’s in the government. People can no longer assess the dimensions of Germany as an industrial location.”
Furthermore, Weidel stated:

“If we agree to an oil and gas embargo, then we can close the whole shop here. That’s a shot in the knee from Russia, but two shots in both knees from Germany.”

Last edited:
"According to fresh statements from Russia's defense ministry Wednesday nearly 700 more Ukrainian fighters have surrendered at Mariupol's Azovstal steelworks plant since the initial Tuesday reports that 300 had laid down their arms, with the wounded transferred to a Russian-controlled hospital."

"This would bring the total number to almost 1,000 fighters surrendered, according to the Russian statements. The Russian MoD counted "694 Ukrainian fighters who had been holed up in Mariupol’s Azovstal steelworks have surrendered over the past 24 hours, according to a report by the country’s RIA news agency."

"Regional media has reported, however, that the Ukrainian Azov battalion's top commanders have yet to come out of the large Azovstal plant. Pro-Russian separatist leader Denis Pushilin was cited as saying of the top leadership, "They have not left [the plant]."

🤣 Well, I don't think there will be many complaints from the Russian people. I can still see RT but for how much longer?

Russia bans Canadian state media

Moscow has canceled the CBC’s accreditation in retaliation for Ottawa’s ban on RT

May 18, 2022

Russia has shuttered the Moscow offices of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) and revoked the visas and accreditations of its journalists. The move comes in reprisal for Ottawa’s decision to ban RT in March, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday.

“With regret we continue to notice open attacks on the Russian media from the countries of the so-called collective West who call themselves civilized,” Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters. “A decision has been taken to make retaliatory – I emphasize, retaliatory – measures in relation to the actions of Canada.”

Russia’s response comes two months after Ottawa’s decision to ban RT broadcasts in both English and French. The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) said on March 16 that “the continued authorization to distribute RT and RT France is not in the public interest.”

The CRTC claimed that RT’s programming was “not consistent” with Canadian standards or “policy objectives,” and said it was concerned that it sought to “undermine the sovereignty of another country, demean Canadians of a particular ethnic background and undermine democratic institutions within Canada.” The decision was announced after a campaign of complaints by ethnic Ukrainian organizations.

The UK, EU, and Australian authorities have also banned RT and other Russian media organizations since the start of conflict in Ukraine.

I subscribe to Vanessa Beeley on Substack and received and update today in my email box.

Torture in Ukraine - Harrowing testimony from Journalist Laurent Brayard

Torture in Ukraine - Harrowing testimony from Journalist Laurent Brayard

English speaking torture experts, Azov savagery and Satanic ritual​

Torture in Ukraine - Harrowing testimony from Journalist Laurent Brayard​
Stratpol (pro-Russian media) recently interviewed Laurent Brayard, a French journalist and pro-Donbass activist who has been collecting testimonies of Ukraine's prison survivors: militiamen, spies or innocent passerby, the stories he collected shed a new light on the historical roots of the ongoing conflict, and the methods used by Ukrainians since 2014.
What is most horrifying albeit entirely expected - the Red Cross and UN appear to be totally aware of these horrors yet have done nothing.
WARNING: Distressing content

🇫🇷🇺🇦 TORTURE IN UKRAINE: INTERVIEW WITH LAURENT BRAYARD 👉🏻 Stratpol (pro-Russian media) recently interviewed Laurent Brayard, a French journalist and pro-Donbass activist who has been collecting testimonies of Ukraine's prison survivors: militiamen, spies or innocent passerby, the stories he collected shed a new light on the historical roots of the ongoing conflict, and the methods used by Ukrainians since 2014.
⚠️ Reminder : We do not endorse any side in this conflict. If you have any content from french-speaking actors about the war (no matter the side) send it to us so we can translate it. 00:00 Laurent Brayard's background and motives 01:53 Finding and meeting witnesses 05:07 Natasha's story 10:01 Oleg's story 18:53 «The number of prisoners is very significant» 19:38 Vitali's story 29:05 «The Red Cross and the UN knows everything I know» 30:48 Olga's story 37:53 The torture of a priest, and the Pagan/Satanic influence among Ukrainian militias 40:21 Conclusion

The dialogue is in French with English subtitles. This video should leave no doubt concerning Putin's Special Operation in Ukraine is to denazify Ukraine. It is distressing to listen to the testimony of the victims of horrendous torture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom