Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

In my country it is impossible to access this resource, but maybe in other countries it is possible. Russia wants to withdraw from the WTO and WHO.

I was about to post the same thing. And here's something to think about, and that is that if done completely, this sounds like a total split of the realities. We are no longer talking about a country or a nation anymore. Besides being a civilization in itself, Russia is becoming a world apart.

I was about to post the same thing. And here's something to think about, and that is that if done completely, this sounds like a total split of the realities. We are no longer talking about a country or a nation anymore. Besides being a civilization in itself, Russia is becoming a world apart.

Oh my... reading this, a very old memory flashed in my mind of a dream I had looong forgotten. Maybe ~30 years ago? It's so fuzzy now, but I vaguely remember seeing a slightly 'cartoonish' view of part of the planet. The earth was slowly rotating, with a focus on the northeastern hemisphere; Europe below with Russia coming into view. The view was slowly zooming closer, and a piece that looked like the entire mass of Russia 'broke off' and slowly raised up or lifted away from the rest of Earth, with all the dirt and rocks under the surface coming with it. It didn't raise very far but did continue as I woke up.

Oh wow. That's a crazy memory! I remember thinking about that dream after I woke up and wondered what the heck that was all about.

RUSSIAN SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION IN UKRAINE, MILITARY EXPERT’S OPINION – INTERVIEW​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
Russian Special Military Operation In Ukraine, Military Expert's Opinion - Interview
Illustrative Image
“I think all the disinformation used by the US and other Western powers will inevitably backfire, as their populace will be shocked by the outcome of this crisis.” – Colonel Wolf
Written by Drago Bosnic, independent geopolitical and military analyst
The special military operation in Ukraine has been at the center of the ongoing information war between the political West and Russia for nearly 3 months now. Unequivocal support for the Kiev regime is an absolute must for the political and mass media elites in NATO and EU countries. Within this framework, portraying the Ukrainian crisis as a sort of defeat for Russia has been the norm. To keep this narrative, Western mainstream media spend most of their time desperately trying to twist reality. But to do that more effectively, they need absolute dominance, not just in their own media space, but around the globe.
Keeping the narrative in the political West is made possible by simply banning or suppressing any alternative source of information. In such a media climate, getting reliable information has become a laborious task. To ease the effort, we have decided to talk to Colonel Wolf, a retired military officer and former member of an air defense unit of the Yugoslav Army. Colonel Wolf has been in the military for 40 years before retiring and has extensive combat experience, including against a vastly superior air force, as he had fought to defend his country from US and NATO airstrikes in 1999.
– Thank You for taking the time to participate in this interview, Colonel. We would like to start by asking the most obvious question these days. Do You think the goals of the ongoing Western media propaganda campaign are to discredit the state structure of the Russian Federation and turn the special military operation into a long-term conflict to exhaust Russia?
First of all, I would like to send my regards to your readers and thank You for inviting me to the interview. As for the current situation, I would first like to say that this crisis is a tragedy. And by this, I don’t mean the military operation which started in late February, but the whole confrontation which pitted the Ukrainians and Russians against each other and which was started in 2014, thanks to foreign meddling and shenanigans. In this regard, I think that the intentions of the West are more than clear.
And this is nothing new, as Russia has been in the crosshairs for centuries. The current situation is the consequence of the, to say the least, naive decisions taken by the Soviet and later Russian leadership to trust the US and NATO. This changed only in the last 20 years, but the damage was already done, as NATO is already at Russia’s doorstep. The consequences are catastrophic, as the enormous sacrifices taken by the Russian people and other peoples of the former USSR in defeating Nazism have been invalidated with the stroke of a pen. And now the people of Russia are forced to fight the same battle against the same enemy, which is costing the lives of soldiers and civilians alike.
When it comes to the media campaign aimed at Russia, again, it’s not new. Portraying Russia as bad has been the norm for quite some time now, but the current crisis has pushed this to the extreme, virtually war footing, as if the West is preparing their public for war with Russia. The information people are being fed may be outright false, but it doesn’t matter. The endgame is quite obvious. Pushing Russia into another 1990s geopolitical irrelevance, so it could then be plundered and slowly dismantled, piece by piece. This would accomplish two very important goals for the West. First, the removal of a top geopolitical, primarily military rival, and second, it would provide the West with access to Russia’s limitless resources. This has been the goal of all Western geopolitical actors for nearly a thousand years now, from the Teutonic Knights to Napoleon, Hitler, and NATO nowadays. It’s so obvious, that all you need to do is take a map and compare the staging areas of each of these invaders. They’re virtually the same.
– How would you assess the actions of the Russian Armed Forces in the Crimea, Syria, Kazakhstan?
Those three operations have certain similarities, but are also very different in many respects. The operation in Crimea was conducted without firing a single shot, so to speak. It was lightning fast and extremely well organized. The intelligence behind it was superb. It was also a perfect moment, since the new regime in Kiev wasn’t consolidated enough to respond effectively, and not just in Crimea, but anywhere in Ukraine, for that matter. From a military standpoint, I think Russia could’ve conducted such an operation in the entirety or at least most of Ukraine at the time. However, it’s a whole other issue how effectively Russia would’ve handled the economic and other sanctions by the West at the time, especially on the scale we’re seeing today.
As for Syria, that conflict was and still is a much more complicated endeavor for Russia and its military. The sheer concentration of regional and global players involved there is a geopolitical and military nightmare. Frankly, I’m amazed by the way Russia and its diplomatic elite have managed to keep the delicate strategic balance there virtually intact for all these years. Russia’s ability to compartmentalize all the crises, not just in Syria, but in the Middle East in general, is nothing short of a miracle. There are so many independent, and yet inextricably connected and intertwined elements in the tragic story of Syria. There’s Russia, Israel, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Turkey, the US, UK, EU, NATO, various groups such as the Kurds, but also many terrorist groups, which aren’t universally accepted as terrorists, since some consider many of them to be the so-called “democratic opposition”.
So, when conducting the operation in Syria, Russia has to take into account all of these actors. Sometimes, it was possible to work together with some of them, but oftentimes, this was easier said than done. From a military standpoint, the operation has been fantastic. Regardless of the difficulties and the constantly volatile situation, Russian forces there have been consistent and determined to complete their mission. I’m especially amazed by the superb performance of Russian air defense units. Despite daily attacks by drones, mortars, rockets and other weapons, the Russian grouping of forces is not only safe, but continues to advance and provide support to the Syrian military, which has also been transformed from the ground up, turning it into a deadly force, perfectly capable of dealing with terrorist threats and air attacks alike.
When it comes to the operation in Kazakhstan, it falls somewhere between Syria and Crimea, although much closer to the latter. The situation in Kazakhstan was an attempt to divert Russia’s attention and bog the country down, so that Ukraine could take Donbass with little to no interference from Russia. Obviously, this failed, but it does prove that the West still has considerable influence in Central Asia and elsewhere in the post-Soviet region. Russia’s and CSTO’s reaction was very similar to the one in Crimea, although there were some casualties in Kazakhstan. Luckily, it was nowhere near the events in Syria or Ukraine. Militarily, it was conducted as professionally as the previous two. Intelligence services also did a great job. The operation also revealed the need for greater cooperation and interoperability within the CSTO, which, if I’m not mistaken, was also discussed during a recent meeting in Moscow.
– The actions of the Russian Armed Forces aim to prevent large-scale casualties among the civilian population and even huge losses of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. A good example is the withdrawal of Russian troops from Kiev in order to avoid large-scale civilian casualties. In this, Russia’s tactics differ from the actions of the United States, which completely destroyed cities such as Mosul and Raqqa. How do you assess the difference in the actions of the two armies?
The difference is primarily doctrinal. The United States and NATO are heavily focused on airpower. Without it, their style of warfare effectively crumbles. Land forces of NATO countries never engage in combat without complete air dominance. And even then, they hesitate, as was the case in my country, where they didn’t dare to conduct a land invasion, as the terrorist groups they armed, funded and directly supported by providing air cover were soundly defeated by our (Yugoslav) army. Their command assessed there would be unacceptable losses on the ground, so they resorted to the mass bombing of civilians and civilian infrastructure. It worked, as our government realized the civilian casualties which were in the thousands by that moment would soon turn into tens of thousands if the bombing was to continue. Not to mention the worsening humanitarian disaster which was already affecting millions.
Iraq was unfortunate to experience this over a span of several decades. There have been millions killed in Iraq, which is a testament to NATO’s brutality and complete disregard for the safety of the Iraqi people. Given that the US has been bombing Iraq intermittently for decades, I don’t see why they would suddenly start caring about civilians now or ever. Worse yet, the ISIS attack on Iraq was a direct result of US aggression in the Middle East. In order to save face and push the terrorists back into Syria, so they could continue the regime-change operation there, the US intervened, but refused to send land forces, with the exception of intelligence and special forces. And even they were used as an integral part of the bombing operation. This is why all these cities in northern and western Iraq suffered tremendously.
There’s also one major difference between the actions of the US in Iraq and Russia in Ukraine. The US doesn’t see the Iraqi people as their own. The Iraqi people, and Arabs in general, have been demonized by US and other Western media for quite some time. This has had a dehumanizing effect which resulted in high casualties among the Iraqis. Russia, on the other hand, sees the Ukrainian people as its kin. President Putin himself has been saying it for years and it’s quite obvious that the Russian military is going out of its way to protect civilians in Ukraine, even at the expense of its own troops in some cases, which is an extremely rare occurrence in military operations of such magnitude. I have certainly never seen anything even closely resembling this during any operations conducted by NATO. Russia’s withdrawal from northern areas of Ukraine also proves this. By limiting large-scale operations to Donbass, the Russian military is trying to reduce the territorial scope of the fighting. Obviously, the goal is to finish the operation as soon as possible and force the government in Kiev to capitulate or at least sign a peace treaty favorable to Russia.
– The Ukrainian command uses big cities as fortresses, and their populations as human shields. A good example is the Azov Regiment and the population of Mariupol. How do you feel about such tactics of warfare?
I wholeheartedly detest and reject such tactics. I find it hard to imagine a more disgraceful behavior. Military honor should make any decent officer reject even the notion of using civilians for that purpose. During NATO aggression on Yugoslavia, our military did everything humanly possible to remove our forces from cities. We knew full well what large-scale bombing could do to our people and we did everything we could to prevent that. It was only after the US and NATO failed militarily and expanded their operations to residential areas and civilian infrastructure that our government decided to negotiate with the aggressor.
What I can conclude from the conduct of the Ukrainian army is that it simply doesn’t see the Ukrainian population as its own. If they did, they certainly wouldn’t be placing their troops inside towns and cities, especially not cities the size of Kiev or Kharkov, as that puts millions of people directly at risk. Ukraine is the largest country in Europe. I’m sure there’s more than enough space to conduct military operations tens, if not hundreds of kilometers away from densely populated areas.
– Russia is trying to keep the nature of the special operation limited, maintaining a humane attitude towards the civilian population and the enemy. What is your assessment of the actions of the Russian Armed Forces in this sense?
As I stated before, I think this is the only way military operations should be conducted. Of course, it’s best to try and avoid military action whenever possible, but if it’s absolutely necessary, there’s simply no other way, if civilians are to be spared. I believe Russia will offer a peace treaty after the operation in Donbass is completed in order to avoid further bloodshed, but given the lack of actual sovereignty in Kiev, I’m afraid they will refuse to negotiate. This will force Russia to continue the operation, which might drag the conflict on for months. I believe Russia will take its time, because trying to reduce civilian casualties inevitably slows down military operations.
– One of the main means of provocation by the Western media is the regular use of unreliable and sometimes dishonest information about the top military-political leadership of the Russian Federation (Head of the Ministry of Defense, Chief of the General Staff). Does such a set of actions seem justified in order to discredit Russian leaders in the eyes of the international community?
Well, you know what they say in the West, “All is fair in love and war.” I think this is especially true for the hybrid warfare which has been taking shape in recent decades. Information, or better said, disinformation is one of the most important aspects of modern warfare. The goal is to demoralize the opponent, strengthening your own resolve in the process. However, this should be matched with actual successes on the ground. The problem is, there are little to no such successes for the West in Ukraine. Sure, there might be some minor tactical successes, but the overall situation looks rather grim for the Ukrainian forces. In order to divert attention from that, the US and NATO need at least something. But because there is almost nothing they can use, they disseminate outright lies as part of a wider disinformation effort to portray Russia, its armed force, and military and political leadership as incompetent and divided.
Of course, this can only have a very limited effect in terms of Russia’s international prestige, because leaders around the world are perfectly aware of what’s going on. It’s obvious that all the disinformation is primarily designed for domestic consumption. We even see this in the actions of top US officials. For example, the US Defense Secretary, Mr. Austin openly stated that the goal of the US is to weaken Russia. However, just the other day, he called his Russian counterpart, General Sergei Shoigu, to ask for an immediate ceasefire. Just ask yourself, why would the side which is supposedly winning ask for a ceasefire? I find this very indicative of the actual situation on the ground. Even if I knew nothing about military matters, even if there was no real-time information from the battlefield, to me, this would be a clear sign of what’s really going on. This is why I think all the disinformation used by the US and other Western powers will inevitably backfire, as their populace will be shocked by the outcome of this crisis.
– Thank You very much, Colonel. It was a pleasure hearing Your point of view.

POTENTIAL EXCHANGE OF AZOV AS PATH TO RUSSIA’S DEFEAT​

Potential Exchange Of Azov As Path To Russia's Defeat
Surrender of wounded Azov members
On May 11, 2022, Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Iryna Vereshchuk announced upcoming negotiations on the exchange of severely wounded members of the Azov national battalion blocked in Mariupol for Russian prisoners of war. This decision caused widespread criticism from citizens of both Russia and other countries of the world that support the “denazification” of Ukraine. This is not surprising, since it is the Azov battalion that is the main unit that professes the ideology of Nazism and was actually created to destroy the Russian-speaking population of the Donbass republics.
Image illustrated nazi’s ideology of Azov
A possible solution is already being actively condemned at this stage by pro-Russian analysts such as Igor Strelkov. He states that this decision, which will probably be taken by the military command of the allied forces, will make the special operation in Ukraine unfinished. Given the extensive military assistance from European countries and the mercenaries coming into the country, the operation risks being incomplete. It may also allow the AFU to launch a counterattack.
Moreover, in the comments of users and Strelkov-Girkin himself there is already an opinion about the actual betrayal of those Russian state officials who will give sympathy to the Nazis and allow Ukraine to exchange them.
There is a fairly simple explanation for all of the above circumstances.
Military theory emphasizes the destruction or defeat of the enemy’s military forces as the main objective of any military operations. Without this, it is virtually impossible to defeat the enemy without internal contradictions within the state. Such examples in history, of course, have occurred.
Also no less effective option to defeat the enemy army is to inflict a MORAL defeat on it. That is, to undermine the belief of the majority of enemy soldiers and officers in the possibility of victory, or at least in the relative likelihood of surviving the war personally. And vice versa, if there was no moral breakdown, even by all parameters defeated troops continued to fight hard, inflict high losses on the enemy and significantly affect the final outcome of the war. History also knows many cases in which an army far from being physically defeated has laid down its arms and collapsed precisely because of moral breakdown.
In the case of the blockade of the Azovstal plant we are talking about the siege of a fortress, persistently and quite successfully defended by a staunch and select garrison staffed with the best military force of the armed forces of Ukraine and already transformed by propaganda into a “banner of resistance against the aggressor”.
In this case, it is not the occupation of some “landmark point” (the Azovstal plant) that will be perceived as a victory, but precisely the decision against the participants of the neo-Nazi formation. The more Ukrainian soldiers and officers manage to avoid death and captivity, the more chances that the battle for Mariupol and Azovstal will be perceived as a victory. This will allow us to conclude that in all such situations we should stand to the end, inflict as heavy losses on the Russians as possible, and then they will let us out of the encirclement one way or another anyway and we will return home as heroes, contributing greatly to the inevitable victory in the war. On the contrary, the complete annihilation or capture and trial of the Nazis will mean inevitable death for Ukraine and will significantly affect the further behavior of those who resist. Finally, to hand over at least some military personnel directly to the Ukrainian side would mean multiplying one’s own losses in the future and significantly raising morale.
At this point, the head of the DPR, Denis Pushylin, announced the upcoming trial of Azov members. Allegedly, their fate will be determined at a tribunal, and an international one at that. However, despite the seeming adequacy of the measures against Nazis in the pro-American community, the Azov battalion is not perceived as war criminals. Moreover, since the start of the special operation, several states with a pro-Western orientation have already reversed their decision to recognize members of this formation as neo-Nazis (e.g. Japan).
Another photo proving that Azov are Nazis
Thus, the Russian military and political leadership has a serious task in determining the next steps in advancing the special operation. Taking into account the unrequited steps towards the Ukrainian side in the negotiations, Russia needs to be as serious as possible in deciding the fate of Azov. Furthermore, the trial of war criminals is the initial goal of the Russian special operation.

SURRENDER OF AZOV FIGHTERS CONTINUES. ZELENSKY’S LIES EXPOSED​

Surrender Of Azov Fighters Continues. Zelensky's Lies Exposed
Click to see full-size image
The Ukrainian fighters blocked at the Azovstal plant in Mariupol surrender without any conditions, Deputy Permanent Representative of Russia to the United Nations Dmitriy Polyansky said. The Russian military officials are yet to comment if the exchange of Ukrainian militants is possible. Meanwhile, Kiev continuesly claims that the servicemen will be exchanged. Despite all the warcrimes the nationalists committed in Eastern Ukraine, including in the city of Mariupol.
Over the past day, 771 more militants of the nationalist Azov unit surrendered at the blocked Azovstal metallurgical plant in Mariupol. A total of 1,730 militants have surrendered since May 16, including 80 wounded. All those in need of inpatient treatment receive assistance in medical institutions of the Donetsk People’s Republic in Novoazovsk and Donetsk.

The head of the DPR Denis Pushilin claimed that more than half of the militants have already left Azovstal.
On the other side, the Kiev regimes continues attempts to present the surrender as a “humanitarian operation” carried out by the Ukrainian military.
Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky recorded a video address in which he explained the reasons for the surrender of the Azov regiment. In the video, Zelensky stated that he wanted to protect the people and the country, and that today’s surrender of the Ukrainian military was a strategic move. He stated,
“It’s not an easy day. But this day, like all the others, is also about keeping our country and our people safe. Thanks to the actions of the Ukrainian military – AFU (Armed Forces of Ukraine), intelligence, negotiating team, ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross) and the UN (United Nations), we hope that we will be able to save the lives of our guys. Ukraine needs Ukrainian heroes alive. This is our principle.”

On May 18, Zelensky lied again that the surrender was a humanitarian mission overseen by the Ukrainian military and intelligence officers:

The lies were quickly revealed.
The United Nations did not take part in the removal of the Ukrainian military from the territory of the Azovstal metallurgical plant in Mariupol. This was announced on Wednesday at the office of the UN Secretary-General.
“As I understand, this [the evacuation of the Ukrainian military] was the result of an agreement between the two sides. We did not participate in this,” said the official representative of the Secretary General of the organization, Stephane Dujarric.

On May 19,the Russian military confirmed that the representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross and the Ukrainian negotiation group were allowed to visit the surrendered Ukrainian militants and assess the conditions of their detention. The delegation came on May 18, two das after the surrender of the first group from Azovstal. The evacuation was headed by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Federation.
” On May 18, an important event was held as part of the withdrawal of the Azovstal garrison. Representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross and the Ukrainian negotiating group assessed the conditions of detention of Ukrainian prisoners of war in medical institutions of the DPR and in a specially equipped camp, the protection of which was instructed to organize the Federal Penitentiary Service of the Russian Federation.
The Ukrainian side was represented by People’s Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of the 9th convocation Alexander Ivanovich Kovalev who arrived from Kiev.
At the beginning, the delegation visited the 15th hospital of the city of Donetsk, which housed seriously wounded prisoners of war who had been taken out of Azovstal days earlier. No one hid anything from the guests. Representatives of the Ukrainian side and the Red Cross were shown the wards where the wounded were housed and given the opportunity to communicate with them.
– It’s all right, said the Ukrainian soldier.
After visiting the hospital, the delegation went to a camp for the Ukrainian military who had preserved their health. It was organized in Yelenovka in accordance to all the requirements of the Geneva Convention on the Treatment of Prisoners of War.
Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Irina Vereshchuk previously offered to place the surrendered in the city of Energodar in the Zaporozhye region, which is under the control of Russia. But she was refused for a number of objective reasons, primarily related to security.
Everything was officially organized: approvals, work calls, a short briefing from the head of the institution and verification of documents. Then everything happened according to a pre-approved plan.
Communication with the contingent:
– I say again, your goal is to survive. Your loved ones are waiting for you at home.
Inspection of places of detention. The Ukrainian negotiators were convinced of the compliance of the Russian side with the agreements reached during the negotiations. They paid attention to the absence of bars on the windows in residential premises.
– Alexander Ivanovich, how do you assess what you saw?
– If we take into account that these are front-line conditions, that only a day has passed, then everything was done quickly, I know that it was done at night. It’s better that people themselves say. They say that they have no complaints.
The delegation visited the accommodation of both men and women. They talked, made sure that no one tortured the prisoners, that no one mocked them. They are fed, treated, and provided with everything they need.
– How do you assess the results of this joint inspection with the Red Cross?
– I think the Red Cross will comment on it for its part. I know how this mission was done. It was very hard. There was a lot of effort on all sides to reach a compromise. I know that during the day everything necessary was delivered here: sleeping accessories, everything to receive people in normal conditions. What we saw today, obviously, everything that was promised was done. Special attention should be paid to the fact that the doctors did a lot of work on the rehabilitation of our wounded during the day.
The successful operation took place thanks to the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Federation. It was provided by Russian servicemen. On May 19, the release of prisoners of war in Azovstal will continue, which means that the visit of the delegation was completed successfully.”
The blockade of the Azov fighters was indeed a strategic maneuver of the Ukrainian military command, since the AFU would be able to regroup on the fronts and distribute its forces, while significant Russian forces were involved in the storming of the facilities. On the other hand, the fall of the Ukrainian fortress revealed the bloody tactics of the AFU military command and harmed the morale of the Ukrainian military. For the Russian Federation, this is an important milestone at this stage of the war. The fall of Azovstal means the complete control of Mariupol by Russian forces.

Lex Friedman interview with Oliver Stone, May 17, 2022. Good interview relating to Russia and Putin. Friedman has great, great respect for Stone. It's a good interview. I liked a few behind-the-scenes comments on Putin and his declaration that we don't know, in the West, the truth about the Russia/Ukraine conflict. Stone's 'Ukraine on Fire' documentary, is good to share with people who might possibly watch it because they've heard of Oliver Stone.

After a brief intro on climate, Stone and Friedman discuss Russia and Ukraine. Stone talks in detail about the character of the US pushing weapons into Ukraine, acknowledges in the West we wouldn't know if all the Ukrainian soldiers were dead except for the neo-nazis.

He felt Putin grew in his role as President by the time of the 2015 interviews and showed humility.

U.S. breaks so many treaties. Clearly he understands the craziness of the priorities of the Country generally.

Stone originally voted for Biden because he was afraid of Trump but wouldn't vote that way now for sure! Identifies Nuland as a bad influence, to say the least, and she is now talking nuclear.

Stone showed Putin the Dr. Strangelove movie which Putin had not seen. The movie is dire, well-done and he wanted Putin to be aware of how the U.S. thinks.

We can walk back from nuclear war through reason and diplomacy. Biden calm down and talke with Putin in Moscow.

Stone's movie, Dubya, showing that George Bush couldn't get out of his own perspective, just didn't understand he wasn't actually doing good for his country. (!!!) Stone says making movies or interviewing you have to walk in the shoes of the other person. Lex says villains usually think of themselves as heroes. Bush bitches because the people didn't understand him.

Empathy is important to good interview, says Lex, if you could interview Hitler in 1939 or 41. Stone says you empathize, say to Hitler 'what is your beef', 'why do you hate Jewish people', his sense of grievance from WWI. Churchill was trying to make peace up till 1938. Churchill wanted Hitler to go against Russia, the Bolsheviks. Hitler didn't go after the British, and always had admiration for England. Hitler wanted to go East.

Stone was impressed with the Russian translators who assisted in his interviews of Putin and in the documentaries he did on Ukraine.

Then onto other topics, 'Love', 'Advice to Young People', 'Mortality', 'Regrets'.

Meaning of life to Stone: to realize what we are, to honour life, realize the Buddhist understanding of impermanence, life is precious at the same time, immediacy of death at all times and the continuing of life in some other form after death.

Lex quotes Oliver at the end: To fail is not tragic, to be human is.

The tweet above was posted last month, but the video is from 2014. Translation of the text:

Zelensky's cynical admission about the Azov Battalion: "They are who they are, but they are defending the homeland"
Azov crucify and set fire to captured Russian in 2014. Zelensky upgraded them to National Guard. Take a stand now. #Bucha #AzovBattalion #AZOVNAZIS

Alice Weidel, the AfD spokesperson, presents her speech to the German parliament about the crisis Germany is facing. Although she sees Russia's war as an act of aggression, her point is that the cause of the crisis is misguided policy, which can be taken to mean that misguided policy from the West including Germany, is what led Russia to act. The video is in German. but you can switch on auto translation into English.
German video title: Nicht der Ukraine-Krieg ist schuld an der Krise in Deutschland! - Alice Weidel - Bundestag
Translation of title and video summary:
The Ukraine war is not to blame for the crisis in Germany! - Alice Weidel - Bundestag Politically, economically and financially, Germany is in the worst crisis since the end of the Second World War. Inflation has reached a permanently high level and is strangling the middle class and middle class.

Our energy supply is on the brink, and a ubiquitous collapse is imminent in the fall. The migration crisis remains unresolved, with the onslaught of illegal migration across the Mediterranean and over land routes reaching new highs.

Russia's war of aggression against Ukraine is a catalyst that has exacerbated the crisis and mercilessly exposed the deficits of our military and security policy.

But the cause of the crisis is a misguided policy!

Back
Top Bottom