Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I watched this this morning and I think that Ritter's analysis makes for the most part a lot of sense. However, regarding the 40B$ he apparently isn't considering it meaningful that large chunks of that money is earmarked for various projects, not just cutting edge weaponry. This is all explained by Larry Johnson HERE.
Since Ukraine just received 40 billion dollars, I was curious, how much the USA gave to Israel, as everybody was talking about it pre-Plandemic: (source)
In 2020, the US gave $3.8bn (£2.7bn) in aid to Israel - part of a long-term, yearly commitment made under the Obama administration. Almost all of this aid was for military assistance.
This support came as part of an agreement signed by former president Barack Obama in 2016 for an overall package of $38bn (26.8bn) in military aid over the decade 2017-2028.

Maybe your services and government fear something about Hungary being friendly to Russia?
Maybe this move of declaring an emergency is to protect Hungarians from something?
I am just speculating.
George Soros - AKA Soros György, a Hungarian himself (Soros = "next one in line") - is a big enemy of Hungary, because his glorious University "non-profits" were booted out of the country couple years back, pre-Plandemic. Then there is the EU giving Hungary lots of billions demanding tough Climate Politics unleashed on the heads of The People.
There is the War-Crazy Russia-hater opposition, who just lost the election and they were loudly shouting that the Hungarian families should proudly embrace 10x higher EU gas / oil / electricity prices, because Hungary must support the War Effort against the evil Russkies.

Then there is the swastika-loving Nazi Party "Jobbik" ['Righter' = direct English translation] (see pic on above link) in Hungary.
These dudes - for the umpteenth time - started a new Gipsy-hating campaign recently. Since our proud Prez. Orban is a Gipsy - and since prison-term sentenced Sarkozy is a gipsy as well and these folks really like to steal and live like bandits, most in Hungary live up to this historic stereotype. Whether they are presidents or are perching in other positions.. and since these folks have 30% evil alien DNA and have a distinct "fragrance" to prove it, (BTW, dogs sense and bite them habitually), I have a specific stance toward them.

Last edited:
Dialogue With an Impudent Ukrainian Prisoner From “Azovstal”

...It is noteworthy that some who capitulated, apparently, still do not fully understand what happened to them, and seriously believe that they “evacuated”.

Attempts to be impudent are explained by the fact that those who came out of the basements of the plant, apparently, seriously believe that they are not in captivity, and that they will now be handed over to the Ukrainian side. One of those who came out, answering the question why he needed as many as two backpacks of personal belongings, seriously said: “So I’m going home”. It was gently hinted to him that he would be able to go home, for example, in 10-15 years.

Then there is the swastika-loving Nazi Party "Jobbik" ['Righter' = direct English translation] (see pic on above link) in Hungary.
These dudes - for the umpteenth time - started a new Gipsy-hating campaign recently. Since our proud Prez. Orban is a Gipsy - and since prison-term sentenced Sarkozy is a gipsy as well and these folks really like to steal and live like bandits, most in Hungary live up to this historic stereotype. Whether they are presidents or are perching in other positions.. and since these folks have 30% evil alien DNA and have a distinct "fragrance" to prove it, (BTW, dogs sense and bite them habitually), I have a specific stance toward them.

I hear you Lilies. As a Brungarian ( British Hungarian) I know how you feel about the gypsy population in Hungary. However, if you look at the bigger picture, you surely must see, nationalistic feelings are artificially generated to keep us, humans, divided. We and them. What difference does it make if Orban has gypsy genes or not? Every politician is a bandit. Then all of them are gypsies.

I hear you Lilies. As a Brungarian ( British Hungarian) I know how you feel about the gypsy population in Hungary. However, if you look at the bigger picture, you surely must see, nationalistic feelings are artificially generated to keep us, humans, divided. We and them. What difference does it make if Orban has gypsy genes or not? Every politician is a bandit. Then all of them are gypsies.
What is the difference between generalizing that "every politician is a bandit" and "every gypsy is a thief"?
Let's not go down this road. :cool2:

What is the difference between generalizing that "every politician is a bandit" and "every gypsy is a thief"?
Let's not go down this road. :cool2:
I think Sybill was trying to soften things up by widening the lens to include a group that includes all nationalities.

The way I like to rehumanize this sort of thing is by saying there is a little bit of gypsy in all of us. Or there is a little dishonest politician in all of us.

A version of “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone”

I think Sybill was trying to soften things up by widening the lens to include a group that includes all nationalities.

The way I like to rehumanize this sort of thing is by saying there is a little bit of gypsy in all of us. Or there is a little dishonest politician in all of us.

A version of “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone”
Sybill.
If I misunderstood then I apologize.
Translation is sometimes unfortunate.:-D

They continue to pump Ukraine with serious weapons, though in frivolous quantities. Such deliveries cannot fundamentally change anything. They can only increase the number of victims.

The Czech Republic handed over a squadron of Mi-25 attack helicopters to Ukraine

At least 7 more combat helicopters have appeared in service with the Ukrainian Air Force. As it became known, the Czech Republic made the decision to transfer its Mi-25 combat rotorcraft (an export version of the Mi-24 helicopter – ed.) to the Ukrainian military. At the same time, along with the supply of the helicopters themselves, the Ukrainian military was also transferred weapons to these combat vehicles.

According to preliminary data, the helicopters are already on the territory of Ukraine. Moreover, the latter were airlifted at night and, according to some data, are located in the western part of Ukraine. According to a number of sources, the helicopters are in technically sound condition and a few days before the transfer to Ukraine, these rotorcraft were serviced and prepared for combat use.

To date, Ukraine has about three dozen Mi-8 and Mi-24 helicopters in service. However, the latter are used to strike, as they say, blindly – helicopters launch missiles from a low altitude, thereby not being substituted for air defense, which, by the way, is ineffective.

The Russian side has not yet officially responded to the transfer of Czech combat helicopters to the Ukrainian Air Force.
Чехия передала Украине эскадрилью ударных вертолётов Ми-25

Unknown European countries handed over Su-25 attack aircraft to Ukraine
NATO countries have provided Ukraine with their combat aircraft for the first time. We are talking, as we managed to find out, about the Soviet Su-25 attack aircraft. However, it is very noteworthy that up to 12 combat aircraft of this type could be brought to Ukraine in total. Moreover, it is quite important that the transfer of combat aircraft was carried out on the ground in order to hide the places of subsequent deployment of these attack aircraft.

According to information provided by the Foreign Policy news agency, unknown NATO countries have transferred their Su-25 attack aircraft to Ukraine. The planes were disassembled for subsequent transportation to the territory of Ukraine and are already at the Ukrainian military facility. The exact number of Su-25 attack aircraft transferred to Ukraine is not disclosed, however, a number of sources report that some of the aircraft were transferred by Bulgaria, and another part was sent by Slovakia.

To date, this is the first time that NATO has transferred its combat aircraft to Ukraine. Moreover, there is a fairly high risk that MiG-29 fighters may also be delivered to the territory of Ukraine in the future, since similar negotiations between European countries and the United States have previously been held.
Неизвестные европейские страны передали Украине штурмовики Су-25

A couple of days ago there was a video showing things taken from the surrendering prisoners in Azovstal. Unfortunately, I can't find it now, but a large number of different kinds of tubes and devices for drug use have attracted attention there. These guys seemed to go with the confidence that everything would be beautiful next, including with drugs. Everyone will be given herbs, crystals and other "dope" to anyone who wants anything.

Продолжают накачивать Украину серьезным вооружением, правда в несерьезных количествах. Такие поставки ничего принципиально изменить не могут. Могут только увеличить количество жертв.
Пару дней назад было видео, где показаны вещи отобранные у сдающихся в плен в Азовстали. Сейчас уже не могу его найти к сожалению, но там обратило на себя внимание большое количество разного рода трубочек и приспособлений для употребления наркотиков. Эти ребята, похоже, шли с уверенностью, что дальше будет все красиво, в том числе и с наркотиками. Всем выдадут травы, кристаллов и прочей "дури" кому чего захочется.

The army command probably lied to them and said that they will be probably sent home and there will be prisoner exchange, because if they told them the truth they would stay and die and in that way paint the command in bad light because they did nothing to save them because there was weeks long media campain to help them and public pressure and in this way they ll save face like they negotiated prisoner swap and saved them while they did nothing.

More than a decade ago large number of poor Romanians traveled to England on buses to get employment and a better quality life.
First time at the Artesian well yesterday I heard an Englishman's voice talking to his woman as they were filling several 1,5 liter plastic bottles and took it all home on two cheap bicycles.
Germans are coming and talking as well. Increasingly frequent Western EU language speaking voices in grocery shops I can hear chatting away. Is it holiday season already? :)
Years ago it was rumored that German pensioners were living en-masse in Western Hungary buying cheap houses and renovating them to high standard as poor Hungarian labor force is available aplenty. These Western EU pensioners receive a nice sum in euros each month, which they could spend in cheap Hungary on quality food & services and live very well here like princes.
The same thing in neighbouring Croatia on Adriatic coast. I was there for one day with my girlfriend in April and all the yachts and turists were mostly German. Most of people here can not afford few days in summer on the coast in our country and when we were going on breakfast in the morning woman working there asked us what number was our room because people come from outside to eat, but she did not asked those Germans who were coming to eat. So you see you feel like stranger in your own country, bootlicking of turists because of money, and the prices are skyhigh out of season also so they can make profits from turists, and the state it seems is ok because the higher the prices higher profit from tax. Many pensioners that were born here and worked abroad come here and do the same because everything is cheaper and they have foreign pensions and live like kings while people here after 40 years of hard work and small pensions look through trash bins because they do not have enough to survive.

Ukrainian soldiers captured at Azovstal plant in ‘satisfactory’ conditions​

May 24 2022

Unit commander’s wife receives call saying prisoners have not been subjected to violence by Russian forces​

Ukrainian soldiers captured by Russian forces after the three-month siege of the Azovstal steel plant are being held in “satisfactory” conditions, according to the unit commander’s wife, amid uncertainty over the fate of the prisoners.

Denys Prokopenko, commander of the Azov battalion, was able to briefly call his wife, Kateryna, who said she had also been told that the prisoners had not been subjected to violence. It was not immediately clear if Prokopenko had been able to speak freely during the conversation.

“He said he was ‘OK’ and asked how I was,” Kateryna Prokopenko told the Guardian on Tuesday. “I’ve heard from other sources that the conditions are more or less satisfactory.”

The Azov battalion has played a central role in Russia’s justification for its invasion, which was originally launched with the supposed goal of “denazification”. Officials in Kyiv have suggested they could be swapped in a prisoner exchange, but some Russian officials have called for them to face trial or even execution on “terrorism” charges.

Previously, the only news of the fighters’ conditions had come via a news channel given access to the prison by the Russian Ministry of Defence. The International Committee of the Red Cross, which is involved in monitoring the conditions for prisoners of war and has a long-held policy of not publicly commenting, has not issued a statement.

“They are being fed, given water. The conditions meet the requirements and they have not been subjected to violence during this short period,” said Kateryna Prokopenko. “What will happen next, of course, we don’t know but at the moment there are third parties – the UN and the Red Cross – who are controlling the situation.”

Most of the injured Azov fighters are being held in a prison in Olenivka, a village in Russian-occupied Donetsk, but a smaller group of severely injured fighters are in a hospital in the town of Novoazovsk, also in Russian-occupied Donetsk. Prokopenko said that to her knowledge none of the fighters have been taken to Russia.

Russia’s propaganda narrative of the war has long played up the influence of the battalion, claiming that its members are neo-Nazis.

Azov formed as a volunteer battalion in 2014 to fight Russian-backed forces and some its leaders are known to hold far-right views. Since then, it has been integrated in the Ukrainian army and Azov commanders say its fighters hold a range of political opinions.

Kateryna Prokopenko has launched an independent organisation to campaign for the Azovstal fighters who also include Ukrainian border guards and members of the Ukrainian security services.

“The aim of the organization is to organise weekly calls with those being held prisoners, to debunk Russian fakes about our guys, to ensure that their conditions remain satisfactory – a bed, medicine, water and food, and to campaign for their swift release,” said Kateryna.

Ritter suggests that Russia might either 1) slow things down and wait until the economic situation in the West will become so bad that they just can't go on 2) declare real war with Ukraine, Poland and even Finland and Sweden if necessary.

And now with a couple of Polish battalions having crossed over to Ukraine, Ritter says it maybe a 'gift' to allow Russia to take more serious action. I really hope it doesn't come to that, that would basically mean WW3.

I watched it and Scott went into the potential realities for Europe in terms of economic harm in the near future. So I think he made a good case for Putin to "slow roll" phase two and let Europe become a little more malleable to negotiation and compromise after they suffer some. That to me sounds more like something Putin would do being very prudent and strategic as he is wont to be. However, there's bound to be things we don't know and generally too many moving parts to make any absolute assertions.

One factor is just how desperate Western powers are at this point? That's probably the question to ask in terms of potential escalation.

@Cosmos thanks for the Ritter interview. I watched it. I didn’t see the interview where he apparently offended some many people, but in hearing his explanation he comes off very reasonable as to why he had changed his vantage point. So, his perspective has changed, as it should with the developing of the situation.

For me the biggest take home message was. Hey (other commentators of the subject) don’t take it all some personally! Don’t get so emotional! IMO he is right. Calling him ugly names, and besmirching his motives was too much too fast. It reminds me of back in the day when I was involved in organized religion, we used to say we were the only group that shoot our own wounded. That is to say when one of the leaders or ministers veered off of the church doctrine, we sawed their legs off and suspicioned them ever-after.

The whole world is either learning to surf or they are here and there are going under the wave. The human group that is presently fighting for its life is made up of many doctors, journalist, figure heads of some sort and many, many more common folks, and I’m sure there are many wolves among us. BUT, before we start sawing legs off, we have to take the time to weigh the situation out, give them their day in court so to speak.

Thanks again for catching that one.

Back
Top Bottom