Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I think Scottie's newest article is worth sharing:

March 21, 2023
18:35
Moscow, Kremlin

President of Russia Vladimir Putin: Dear Mr. Chairman, Dear colleagues! Friends!

(Just three excerpts, full Putin speech below and Xi Jinping still to come)

"Industrial cooperation is deepening. Have a good experience cooperation in the field of civil aircraft construction, shipbuilding, automotive production. Ready to support Chinese business in the matter replacement of production of Western enterprises that have left Russia."

"In the investment sphere, a large-scale package of 80 significant and promising bilateral projects in various fields"

"We are for the use of Chinese yuan in settlements between the Russian Federation and the countries of Asia, Africa, and Latin America. I am sure that these forms of calculations will be To develop between Russian partners and their colleagues in third countries in – as I have already said – yuan."

Ukrainian army’s uranium shells to contaminate vast territory, expert warns
The use of British depleted uranium shells in Ukraine will lead to serious delayed consequences and large-scale decontamination effort may be required to remove the danger, Alexander Uvarov said

MOSCOW, March 21. /TASS/. The use of depleted uranium munitions by the Ukrainian military can contaminate a huge territory with radioactive material, Alexander Uvarov, nuclear power industry expert and director of AtomInfo-Center, told TASS on Tuesday.
"In its time, the UN carried out a research into the consequences of the use of such munitions by NATO forces in Yugoslavia. International experts recommended carrying out work to clean up the areas contaminated by depleted uranium. The use of British depleted uranium shells in Ukraine will lead to serious delayed consequences and large-scale decontamination effort may be required to remove the danger. Any radioactive material, including uranium, is not designed for being scattered anywhere. That is why, the news about the potential transfer of shells with depleted uranium to Ukraine worries me very much," the expert said.

Putin mentioned this during today's presentations.

Vladimir Putin about Britain's initiative to supply Kiev with depleted uranium shells: the West has decided to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian, not in words, but in deeds.

The Russian Federation will be forced to react if Britain delivers shells with depleted uranium to Ukraine, the president stressed.

We await details of what that reaction might consist of.

Putin mentioned this during today's presentations.

We await details of what that reaction might consist of.
⬆️ "That is why, the news about the potential transfer of shells with depleted uranium to Ukraine worries me very much," the expert said."

I'd be more than worried! Nasty stuff; used because it 'cuts thru armored tanks and such like butter.' So said they years ago in Iraq. The birthed human monstrosities in Iraq were/are hard to look at. Soliders' offspring affected too.

'It will lead to serious escalation with devastating consequences.'

21 MAR, 2023

By Fantine Gardinier - 3 hours ago

Some reactions to the odious statement of the ambassador in Poland itself and in Russia
Poland reacted to the ambassador's statement about the war with Russia

The Polish Embassy in France actually refuted the statement of its ambassador about Poland's readiness to enter the war with the Russian Federation. ...

Very lame refutation; nothing was taken out of context. The Ambassador said what he said, stupidly or purposefully echoing Polish war party narrative. My bet would go for purposefully first (testing the waters) and stupidly second (underestimating significance of such a statement and its possible consequences). As far as I know Poland is the first country in world history where the word "peacemongering" has come to being; what it means is strictly censored and considered blameworthy; and if the tide doesn't change, is going to be punishable in legal sense as treason or otherwise, most likely soon.

The UK confirmed it would provide Kyiv the armour-piercing rounds alongside Challenger 2 tanks - but insisted they have a low risk of radiation.
Depleted uranium "is a standard component and has nothing to do with nuclear weapons", the MoD said.
"The British Army has used depleted uranium in its armour piercing shells for decades," the statement added.
"Russia knows this, but is deliberately trying to disinform. Independent research by scientists from groups such as the Royal Society has assessed that any impact to personal health and the environment from the use of depleted uranium munitions is likely to be low."
Former British Army tank commander - and chemical weapons expert - Col Hamish de Breton-Gordon, said Mr Putin's comments were "classic disinformation".
He said depleted uranium rounds used by Challenger 2 tanks contained only trace elements of depleted uranium.
He added it was "laughable" to suggest depleted uranium rounds were in any way linked to nuclear weapons, which uses enriched uranium.
Depleted uranium is what is left over after natural uranium has been enriched, either for weapons-making or for reactor fuel.
It is mildly radioactive in its solid form. But it is a very heavy substance, 1.7 times denser than lead, and it is used to harden rounds so that they can penetrate armour and steel.
When a weapon made with a depleted uranium tip or core strikes a solid object, like the side of a tank, it goes straight through it and then erupts in a burning cloud of vapour.
The vapour settles as dust, which is poisonous and also weakly radioactive.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said sending depleted uranium ammunition to Ukraine would mean the UK was "ready to violate international humanitarian law as in 1999 in Yugoslavia".
"There is no doubt this will end badly for London," Mr Lavrov added.
On Tuesday evening, a spokesman for the Pentagon said the US would not be sending any munitions with depleted uranium to Ukraine.
Shells with depleted uranium were used in Iraq and the Balkans, where some claim it was linked to birth defects.
A 2022 UN Environment Programme (UNEP) report said depleted uranium was an environmental concern in Ukraine.
"Depleted uranium and toxic substances in common explosives can cause skin irritation, kidney failure and increase the risks of cancer," it said.
"The chemical toxicity of depleted uranium is considered a more significant issue than the possible impacts of its radioactivity," it added

Oh, ok. It's only weakly radioactive dust. The chemical toxicity is the main concern. Cool. The UK has been using it for decades, so it's basically fine.

As somebody who has to work with weakly radioactive substances on a regular basis, and knows how stringent UK law is regarding their handling, disposal and monitoring, I can say that I am feeling both patronised and disgusted by this piece of propaganda (which I also have funded, involuntarily, through my taxes).

They already know that they will not have to deal with the cleanup costs , so they want to make mincemeat , as well as blow up the grain deal due to soil poisoning. That is the reality to which wishful thinking leads you.
Absolutely. Not just that: Ukraine has a wonderful land, it is called "the black earth", the richest in minerals, the best on the planet, (now bought by Monsanto of course) and as Ukraine is also the breadbasket of Europe, it is therefore to Europe that Great Britain also attacks.

Here is some comments of William Engdahl about it:

Not the least is who owns the land on which the grain is grown and whether that grain is actually illegal GMO patented corn and other grains. A corrupt Zelenskyy regime has quietly made deals with the major GMO agribusiness companies in the West who have been stealthily taking control of some of the world’s most productive “black earth” farmland.

Since Ukraine declared independence from the Soviet Union in 1991, keeping control of Ukraine’s precious “black earth” land has been one of the most heated issues in national politics. Recent polls show 79% of Ukrainians want to retin control of their land from foreign takeover. Ukraine, as southern Russia, is home to valuable black earth or chernozems, a dark, humus-rich soil that is very productive and needs little artificial fertilizer.
I think one of the reasons of this war is in relation with the earth of Ukraine.
The article of Engdahl is this one:

This article gives an insight about why Ukraine is important for the globalists. And now they are losing the war. Oh my.

Back
Top Bottom