Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The whole point of European "sanctions" against Russia:

Despite the fact that Czech brewers have promised to stop exporting to Russia, Czech beer continues to enter the country mainly through intermediaries, the Seznam Zpravy newspaper writes.

Some entrepreneurs do not understand how their goods could get into the “closed” Russian Federation, while others are silent. Globus online store offers as many as 24 varieties of Czech beer. Many companies immediately left the Russian Federation after the outbreak of the conflict, including, for example, Pilsensky Prazdroy and Budejovicky Budvar. However, small brewing companies have remained and are cashing in on the enduring demand of Russians for Western goods.

Mikhail Kapitanov, the owner of the Redfood company from Smilovice u Trshince, also speaks about the planned cessation of sales in the Russian Federation. It offers beer under the brand name "Zelena Koruna" in the Russian network "Globus". Mikhail Kapitanov says that their beer is intended primarily for the Ukrainian market. The company has allegedly already left the Russian Federation, but it is necessary to complete the previously signed contracts.
“Why are you digging into this? Let people live! There is no embargo on beer,” Czech businessman Mikhail Kapitanov eventually told us before hanging up. He didn't explain where their beer was brewed. His colleague from the firm spoke of Liberec with uncertainty.

The editors recently encountered the same astonishment as the brewers at the Czech furniture makers from the companies Hanák and TON. And that's when it turned out that their furniture was being advertised by some Russian stores, even one in Russia's annexed Donbass.

The owners of both companies strictly denied direct export, but later admitted that their furniture could (without their knowledge) reach Russia through third countries such as Turkey and Kazakhstan.

In English:

Friend. This is not your opinion. This is the opinion of the authorities that you heard, you collected information, summarized it for a Western audience and passed it off as your own thoughts. How did I successfully hook you up with Strelkov, huh?

I read your last 4-5 posts in the substack. About morality, about the opinion of Strelkov, Prigozhin, etc. So much water, speculation, reflection, just water. But there is something you don't really understand, and more on that later. By the way, you also did not understand anything in the morality of the Russian people. It's not the Russians who have to give up morality. It is the Russians who must show the world that Western psychopaths in the US government have neither morality nor conscience.

I have also looked at comments in other English language sources where many people have left comments (without your response) that disagree with you.

I also listened to a podcast in Russian. "Cultural discussion" with Andrey Lubegin. I did not see anything cultural there. But more on that later.

From all these sources, I drew a number of conclusions and leave them for the future.

As for Strelkov, I don't mind. He played his part in 2014-2015 for the benefit of the Russians. It's right. It was cool. The FSB colonel completed the task of rescuing civilians. Because that's how it turned out. But. He has been sitting in Moscow since 2015 and whining about how bad everything is and literally says that Putin lacks Putin. Strelkov is a project of white Russia. He calls on the "patriots" to be sharper in the war with the West. That is his role. In one post - Strelkov, in another Prigozhin and not a word about their conflict. We write the easier it is to earn 5 bucks? We need more information about these people, we need more links to the facts.

Strelkov is part of the anti-Maidan in Russia, and this is a project of a patriotic coup, the overthrow of Putin. Liberal coup failed - Bolotnaya. Let's try a patriotic anti-Maidan - Putin is weak! Here are the stories of those you have read. But personally, you wondered if Russia would get tired if they announced a full mobilization? Is there enough savings? Dressed 300k mobilized with scandals. You do not even notice how you are pushing the agenda of the civil revolution in Russia.

To make it easier for you to answer the last questions, I will quote one point from your post:

- Elimination of key infrastructure in Ukraine, such as bridges, even if it will hurt the profits of the oligarchs.

Chel! What are the bridges across the Dnieper? Do you have any idea what the consequences will be for the solution of the tasks set by Putin?

Denazification and demilitarization of Ukraine. All Ukraine. And not to the Dnieper. You take care of the profits of the aligarhs, since Strelkov comes, and at this time they provide a service. Just think what will happen to the tasks set by Putin if the Russian army needs to cross the Dnieper. If equipment, mercenaries and nationalists begin to accumulate on the right bank of the Dnieper. Or will the tanks supplied by the west start falling into the river from the destroyed bridges?

All equipment, all mercenaries, all fascists from western Ukraine will begin to accumulate on the right bank, they will cruelly dig in there. This brings us back to 1943 and the formation of the Dnieper, what do you know about that? How many Soviet soldiers died there?

I'm not even close to finishing. But I'll leave you your homework. What will happen if Russia does not clear all of Ukraine from the Nazis? What will happen to the left bank of the Dnieper at a distance of 150 km?

And I have not yet mentioned here that you do not understand the strategy of Russia (these are your words from the footer), although the tasks were initially determined by Putin. Prigozhin told why he is in Bakhmut. This is a task with an asterisk.
This is a whole lotta word salad.

Actually, I dont even understand the post. Was there a point?

"Strelkov is bad because he critiques the government." Did I get that about right?

But what about his track record of literally being right all the time? You never mentioned that. And what about my track record of being right and accurately predicting events that will occur using Strelkov's and others' analyses? I keep a running count on my blog, so you can check for yourself.

Kherson withdrawal? Check.

Ineffectiveness of missile strikes on power grid or war effort? Check.

I could go on.

By the way, do you have a proven track record of calling things before they happen? Or do you just have interesting-sounding theories to share?

Why is it, with my wrong and anti-patriotic mindset, that I seem to be able to forecast well, (Strelkov too) but my critics are literally always wrong? I see the Duran posted a lot here. These people have been saying that Bakhmut will fall in two weeks for 6 months now.

Does that cause people to pause and think? Or are they happy with the narrative because it is "their side" that is lying to them?

I wish I could engage with your post in a constructive way, but most of it was just a passive swipe at me, and then you veered off into discussions of WWII, which are irrelevant (and incoherent, I might add). The reason that you "deduced" that I held a Strelkovite opinion is because I tell people that I am a fan of his analyses and that I agree with his thinking and unabashedly promote him to a Western audience. This is not the epic own of me that you think this is. I have no problems being known as a Strelkovite. To me, this is not a dirty word. Nor to my readers.

Strelkov has never called for a coup against Putin. Neither have I. His most recent post was an appeal to Putin to take necessary measures and appeal to the Russian people. All his appeals have been similar.

I take it you are the resident Russia "expert" here on the forum? Do you also translate Soloviev's 200 IQ hot takes from Russian into English? Perhaps Yakov Kedmi? I feel like I am talking to a state TV television set, and not a real person. How old are you, if it is no secret? 55?

This is the third provocative exchange that has erupted recently:
1. The gentleman who chose to move on and pursue other paths,
2. The news commentator Tucker Carlson,
3. now Donbass thread.

I believe there was another, but it eludes me at the moment.

My favorite zen instructor states that the Three Prongs of the Devil's Pitchfork are Intimidation, Seduction, and Provocation.

23 April 2022
A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

Do you also translate Soloviev's 200 IQ hot takes from Russian into English?
How old are you, if it is no secret? 55?
I do not go into the twists and turns of your discussions, and even more so I do not claim the laurels of the heir of Nostradamus and Vanga, but I have questions about the two above quotes. I am interested in the authorship of the vivid metaphor from the first quote. Don't think me wild, but I don't use telegram like other similar ones and I'm just curious. If you are the author, then I take off my hat.
About the second quote. Although the question is not addressed to me, but I am just 55. And what? In your opinion, they don't live so much and it's time for me to voluntarily crawl away towards the cemetery?

Proud and very ancient (according to their own concept) Ukry will never be humiliated petitioners. They will be strong "demanders" and woe to those who dare to ignore their demands.
The Ukrainian movement "Revenge" is going to terrorize the population of European countries

The movement of Ukrainian nationalists "Pomsta" ("Revenge"), consisting of former soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine who were seriously injured at the front and can no longer participate in hostilities, has published a manifesto.

After reviewing the manifesto, the publication "Ridus" writes that the participants of the movement call for terrorizing EU countries that do not want to spoil relations with Russia.

In particular, the organization demands from "Ukrainian patriots" and foreign politicians to put "unscrupulous" European states in such conditions in which "the refusal of military and financial assistance to Ukraine would cost a high price."

In addition, according to Mesta, Ukrainians living in "unscrupulous" EU countries are obliged to regularly hold protest actions, thus violating public peace.

The hacker group "Beregini" posted a package of documents of the Ukrainian Center for Information and Psychological Operations (CIPSO) online. They contain narratives that should be voiced by politicians and public figures of Ukraine in the Western media.

These narratives are aimed at quarreling the post-Soviet states, Romania, Hungary and Slovakia with Russia. It is noteworthy that they completely coincide with the theses set out in the manifesto of the Revenge movement.

Below is a list of the narratives of the CIPSO, pushing Moldova to war with Transnistria, which, as you know, is under the protection of Russian peacekeepers.

CIPSO employees also pay great attention to the internal political situation in Russia.

At the same time, the theses of the Center for Information and Psychological Operations are voiced by Russian oppositionists. According to hackers from the Beregini group, they receive ready-made templates from Kiev, and then retell them.

Earlier, a strange rally was held in the center of Tallinn in support of Ukrainians allegedly raped by Russian soldiers in Bucha.

Action in support of "raped" Ukrainians, held in the center of Tallinn

The fact that there were cases of rape in this city was previously stated by the Ukrainian Commissioner for Human Rights Lyudmila Denisova. She did not provide any convincing evidence.

Later, Denisova was dismissed from her post for replicating false information about sexual crimes of the Russian military.

In October last year, Lyudmila Denisova admitted that she was forced to spread fakes about the Russian army to the whole world by representatives of the entourage of Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1679054697

My favorite zen instructor states that the Three Prongs of the Devil's Pitchfork are Intimidation, Seduction, and Provocation.
I pray it wasn't me. I seemed to be trying to avoid the mentioned Prongs, but sometimes I expressed myself harshly. I repent.

Я не вдаюсь в перипетии ваших обсуждений и тем более не претендую на лавры наследника Нострадамуса и Ванги, но у меня есть вопросы по поводу двух вышеприведенных цитат. Мне интересно авторство яркой метафоры из первой цитаты. Не сочтите меня диким, но я не пользуюсь телеграммом как и прочими подобными и мне просто интересно. Если автор вы, то я снимаю шляпу.
По поводу второй цитаты. Хоть вопрос адресован не мне , но мне как раз 55. И че? По вашему столько не живут и мне пора бы добровольно отползать в сторону кладбища?
Гордые и весьма древние (согласно их собственной концепции) Укры никогда не будут униженными просителями. Они будут сильными "требователями" и горе тем, кто посмеет игнорировать их требования.
Молюсь, чтобы это был не я. Я вроде бы старался избегать упомянутых наконечников, но иногда выражался жестковато. Каюсь.

This is a whole lotta word salad.
I thought you'd like it, it's your favorite style! :-)

I will try not to stir up a conflict, I will answer a couple of questions and offer to close the "provocation".
I take it you are the resident Russia "expert" here on the forum? Do you also translate Soloviev's 200 IQ hot takes from Russian into English? Perhaps Yakov Kedmi? I feel like I am talking to a state TV television set, and not a real person. How old are you, if it is no secret? 55?
The Russian double turned out because I did not have time to edit the text (tags) in 10 minutes and the message was saved in Russian, unfortunately.

As I wrote a little earlier, "A crowd is a collection of people who live according to tradition and reason according to authority."
В. Г. Белинский писал: «Толпа есть собрание людей, живущих по преданию и рассуждающих по авторитету».

You need authority to guide you. I do not need. I don't listen to Solovyov or Kedmi. I use a certain methodology to analyze facts and history. I learned this by my age, even though I'm far from 55.
Well, you still have everything in front. Good luck.

Maybe in the same thread about Stalin?

I didn't mean to provoke. Came a man who writes articles focusing on the opinion of certain authorities. I became interested, I read, made comments and shared them. Unfortunately, they were not understood and commented on in essence. The question is closed.

The context is everything​

Domazet is the only military analyst that I know of, who takes into account the history of western financial oligarchy, their Venetian roots, migration to Amsterdam where they formed the Dutch Empire, and subsequent move to London which, to this day remains the ideological and spiritual headquarters of the undead British Empire.

He has correctly labelled humanity’s enemy as the “western occult oligarchy,” and has even called the war in Ukraine as the clash between Christ and anti-Christ, underlining that the anti-Christ is in the west. Mind you Croatia is a NATO member state and is, like Poland, a catholic Slavic nation, sharing even some of its cultural Russophobia (though it may not be quite as rabid in Croatia as it is in Poland).

I thought you'd like it, it's your favorite style! :-)

I will try not to stir up a conflict, I will answer a couple of questions and offer to close the "provocation".

The Russian double turned out because I did not have time to edit the text (tags) in 10 minutes and the message was saved in Russian, unfortunately.

As I wrote a little earlier, "A crowd is a collection of people who live according to tradition and reason according to authority."
В. Г. Белинский писал: «Толпа есть собрание людей, живущих по преданию и рассуждающих по авторитету».

You need authority to guide you. I do not need. I don't listen to Solovyov or Kedmi. I use a certain methodology to analyze facts and history. I learned this by my age, even though I'm far from 55.
Well, you still have everything in front. Good luck.
That's all very nice, and thank you for sharing that very nice quote, but actually I brought up a lot of points in my reply to you that you brushed aside. Again, you said that I read the wrong authorities, and I pointed out that I had a good track record of being able to make accurate predictions. This begs the question, what criteria do you use to evaluate whether someone is right or wrong? You claim that you, unlike me, do not rely on any other sources of information. And yet your positions sound just like the state media's. Maybe they are stealing your analyses? I hope you are getting credited for your insights by people like Soloviev or Saker since they seem to be borrowing your independent analysis.

Seeing as you didn't raise any actual points to disprove me or Strelkov's position other than the fact that he is a bad authority (and the Duran is a good one, I assume?) I will continue to share my more pessimistic positions.

If you want to end the conversation though, that's fine. But I have no problem with you continuing to chime in. Only perhaps put a little bit more effort into your posts going forward instead of just saying that because I sound like Strelkov I ought to be ignored.

Thanks!

I do not go into the twists and turns of your discussions, and even more so I do not claim the laurels of the heir of Nostradamus and Vanga, but I have questions about the two above quotes. I am interested in the authorship of the vivid metaphor from the first quote. Don't think me wild, but I don't use telegram like other similar ones and I'm just curious. If you are the author, then I take off my hat.
About the second quote. Although the question is not addressed to me, but I am just 55. And what? In your opinion, they don't live so much and it's time for me to voluntarily crawl away towards the cemetery?
I'm not sure I understood most of what you wrote. The last part, where I asked his age - many Russians who are older still loyally watch the TV and that informs their worldview. They tend to be irrationally positive about the war effort because of that.

I'm not sure I understood most of what you wrote.
The sad thing is not that, the sad thing is that you don't seem to understand C's or don't know what they're saying. Your stubborn (already in two posts you mentioned this) bragging about your accurate forecasts is exactly what it says. I just don't have time to look for quotes right now, but ask how C's describe the "future" and what is the price of all kinds of forecasts and predictions. Of course, I'm nobody to make comments to you, but again, C's called us, as a group, to co-directionality, collinearity, and it should have some kind of basis. The most logical, in my opinion, is the C's themselves and their information.

Печально не это, печально то, что вы похоже не понимаете C's или не знаете, что они говорят. Ваша упрямая (аж в двух постах вы упомянули об этом) похвальба своими точными прогнозами именно об этом и говорит. Мне сейчас просто некогда искать цитаты, но поинтересуйтесь как C's описывают "будущее" и какая цена всякого рода прогнозам и предсказаниям. Я конечно никто, чтоб вам делать замечания, но опять же, C's призывали нас, как группу, к сонаправленности, коллинеарности, а она должна иметь какой то базис. Самый логичный, на мой взгляд, это сами C's и их информация.

In English:

Friend. This is not your opinion. This is the opinion of the authorities that you heard, you collected information, summarized it for a Western audience and passed it off as your own thoughts. How did I successfully hook you up with Strelkov, huh?

I read your last 4-5 posts in the substack. About morality, about the opinion of Strelkov, Prigozhin, etc. So much water, speculation, reflection, just water. But there is something you don't really understand, and more on that later. By the way, you also did not understand anything in the morality of the Russian people. It's not the Russians who have to give up morality. It is the Russians who must show the world that Western psychopaths in the US government have neither morality nor conscience.

I have also looked at comments in other English language sources where many people have left comments (without your response) that disagree with you.

I also listened to a podcast in Russian. "Cultural discussion" with Andrey Lubegin. I did not see anything cultural there. But more on that later.

From all these sources, I drew a number of conclusions and leave them for the future.

As for Strelkov, I don't mind. He played his part in 2014-2015 for the benefit of the Russians. It's right. It was cool. The FSB colonel completed the task of rescuing civilians. Because that's how it turned out. But. He has been sitting in Moscow since 2015 and whining about how bad everything is and literally says that Putin lacks Putin. Strelkov is a project of white Russia. He calls on the "patriots" to be sharper in the war with the West. That is his role. In one post - Strelkov, in another Prigozhin and not a word about their conflict. We write the easier it is to earn 5 bucks? We need more information about these people, we need more links to the facts.

Strelkov is part of the anti-Maidan in Russia, and this is a project of a patriotic coup, the overthrow of Putin. Liberal coup failed - Bolotnaya. Let's try a patriotic anti-Maidan - Putin is weak! Here are the stories of those you have read. But personally, you wondered if Russia would get tired if they announced a full mobilization? Is there enough savings? Dressed 300k mobilized with scandals. You do not even notice how you are pushing the agenda of the civil revolution in Russia.

To make it easier for you to answer the last questions, I will quote one point from your post:

- Elimination of key infrastructure in Ukraine, such as bridges, even if it will hurt the profits of the oligarchs.

Chel! What are the bridges across the Dnieper? Do you have any idea what the consequences will be for the solution of the tasks set by Putin?

Denazification and demilitarization of Ukraine. All Ukraine. And not to the Dnieper. You take care of the profits of the aligarhs, since Strelkov comes, and at this time they provide a service. Just think what will happen to the tasks set by Putin if the Russian army needs to cross the Dnieper. If equipment, mercenaries and nationalists begin to accumulate on the right bank of the Dnieper. Or will the tanks supplied by the west start falling into the river from the destroyed bridges?

All equipment, all mercenaries, all fascists from western Ukraine will begin to accumulate on the right bank, they will cruelly dig in there. This brings us back to 1943 and the formation of the Dnieper, what do you know about that? How many Soviet soldiers died there?

I'm not even close to finishing. But I'll leave you your homework. What will happen if Russia does not clear all of Ukraine from the Nazis? What will happen to the left bank of the Dnieper at a distance of 150 km?

And I have not yet mentioned here that you do not understand the strategy of Russia (these are your words from the footer), although the tasks were initially determined by Putin. Prigozhin told why he is in Bakhmut. This is a task with an asterisk.
By the way, the translation is really terrible. :-(
I wrote a normal text in Russian, then translated it into English by auto-translation and edited it.

Then I inserted it here and started formatting, tags. For ease of searching, I translated the entire page into Russian and, due to the haste, saved it in Russian. And it turned out that 10 minutes had passed and the ability to edit was gone. Then I just took an auto-translation from English into Russian, translated it into English by auto-translation, and it turned out to be rubbish.

Maybe it’s just not worth it to write something in a hurry at 3 a.m.🤔:lol:

The sad thing is not that, the sad thing is that you don't seem to understand C's or don't know what they're saying. Your stubborn (already in two posts you mentioned this) bragging about your accurate forecasts is exactly what it says. I just don't have time to look for quotes right now, but ask how C's describe the "future" and what is the price of all kinds of forecasts and predictions. Of course, I'm nobody to make comments to you, but again, C's called us, as a group, to co-directionality, collinearity, and it should have some kind of basis. The most logical, in my opinion, is the C's themselves and their information.

Печально не это, печально то, что вы похоже не понимаете C's или не знаете, что они говорят. Ваша упрямая (аж в двух постах вы упомянули об этом) похвальба своими точными прогнозами именно об этом и говорит. Мне сейчас просто некогда искать цитаты, но поинтересуйтесь как C's описывают "будущее" и какая цена всякого рода прогнозам и предсказаниям. Я конечно никто, чтоб вам делать замечания, но опять же, C's призывали нас, как группу, к сонаправленности, коллинеарности, а она должна иметь какой то базис. Самый логичный, на мой взгляд, это сами C's и их информация.
I have no idea what you are trying to tell me, sorry. Did the C's say that Russia was winning the war and that Strelkov was not to be trusted?

If not, why did you bother bringing them up?

Me, I'm just a simple war analyst. Please explain things simply to me and try to not use so much jargon if clarity is your goal.

Me, I'm just a simple war analyst. Please explain things simply to me and try to not use so much jargon if clarity is your goal.
I have a simple question for a simple war analyst.
Are the advancing armies destroying the bridges in front of them?

У меня простой вопрос к простому военному аналитику.
Наступающие армии разрушают мосты перед собой?

I have a simple question for a simple war analyst.
Are the advancing armies destroying the bridges in front of them?

У меня простой вопрос к простому военному аналитику.
Наступающие армии разрушают мосты перед собой?
Great question.

A: No.

Only, the Russian army hasn't advanced since late summer due to severe manpower shortages and successful consecutive Ukrainian counter-attacks.

Back
Top Bottom