Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Simplicus the Thinker finished off his latest Substack entry with this quote by German philosopher Walter Shubart. I found it quite compelling:
“Western European man views life as a slave whose neck he has stepped on... He does not look with devotion at the sky, but, full of lust for power, looks down at the earth with evil, hostile eyes. Russian people are obsessed not with the will to power, but with a feeling of reconciliation and love. He is filled not with anger and hatred, but with the deepest trust in the essence of the world. He sees in man not an enemy, but a brother.” An Englishman wants to see the world as a factory, a Frenchman as a salon, a German as a barracks, a Russian as a church. The Englishman wants loot, the Frenchman wants glory, the German wants power, the Russian wants sacrifice. The Englishman wants to profit from his neighbor, the Frenchman wants to impress his neighbor, the German wants to command his neighbor, but the Russian doesn’t want anything from him. He does not want to turn his neighbor into his means. This is the brotherhood of the Russian heart and the Russian idea. And this is the Gospel of the future. The Russian all-man is the bearer of a new solidarity. Promethean man is already doomed to death. The era of John's man is coming - a man of love and freedom. This is the future of the Russian people. The West is driven by unbelief, fear and selfishness; The Russian soul is driven by faith, peace and brotherhood. That is why the future belongs to Russia…”

Simplicus the Thinker finished off his latest Substack entry with this quote by German philosopher Walter Shubart. I found it quite compelling:
“Western European man views life as a slave whose neck he has stepped on... He does not look with devotion at the sky, but, full of lust for power, looks down at the earth with evil, hostile eyes. Russian people are obsessed not with the will to power, but with a feeling of reconciliation and love. He is filled not with anger and hatred, but with the deepest trust in the essence of the world. He sees in man not an enemy, but a brother.” An Englishman wants to see the world as a factory, a Frenchman as a salon, a German as a barracks, a Russian as a church. The Englishman wants loot, the Frenchman wants glory, the German wants power, the Russian wants sacrifice. The Englishman wants to profit from his neighbor, the Frenchman wants to impress his neighbor, the German wants to command his neighbor, but the Russian doesn’t want anything from him. He does not want to turn his neighbor into his means. This is the brotherhood of the Russian heart and the Russian idea. And this is the Gospel of the future. The Russian all-man is the bearer of a new solidarity. Promethean man is already doomed to death. The era of John's man is coming - a man of love and freedom. This is the future of the Russian people. The West is driven by unbelief, fear and selfishness; The Russian soul is driven by faith, peace and brotherhood. That is why the future belongs to Russia…”
Ironically, Shubart died in a gulag.

From the German wiki entry:
Am 19. Juli 1941 wurden Walter Schubart und seine Frau Vera von der GPU verhaftet und mit der sibirischen Eisenbahn deportiert. Erst 1998 wurde aufgrund einer Anfrage von Angehörigen durch das Rote Kreuz bekannt, dass Walter Schubart am 15. September 1942 in einem Gefangenenlager in Kasachstan umgekommen ist.[2] Archive des KGB in Riga und Moskau behaupteten in den 1990er Jahren auf Nachfrage, ihnen sei darüber nichts bekannt. Wann und wo Vera Schubart starb, ließ sich bis heute nicht ermitteln, Nachfragen bei russischen Behörden blieben ohne Antwort.

Translation:
On 19 July 1941, Walter Schubart and his wife Vera were arrested by the GPU and deported on the Siberian railway. It was only in 1998, following an enquiry by relatives through the Red Cross, that it became known that Walter Schubart had died in a prison camp in Kazakhstan on 15 September 1942.[2] In the 1990s, KGB archives in Riga and Moscow claimed that they knew nothing about this when asked. It has still not been possible to find out when and where Vera Schubart died; enquiries to the Russian authorities remained unanswered.

Ironically, Shubart died in a gulag.

From the German wiki entry:
What do you think is the irony here? What does this remark have to do with Russians?

В чем по вашему тут ирония? Какое отношение к русским имеет это замечание?
Качество википедии видимо везде одинаково плачевно, будь то в Германии, России и везде. В приведенном вами отрывке содержится очевидная ошибка. На момент описываемого события такой структуры, как ГПУ не существовало уже почти 20 лет (если быть точным то 18 лет).

Famous people died.
The Russian Foreign Ministry reacted to the death of a Russian journalist in the SMO zone
Zakharova called the murder of journalist Yeryomin an act of revenge by Kiev

The Russian Federation regards the murder of journalist Semyon Yeryomin as another confirmation of the terrorist nature of Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky. This was stated by the official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, Maria Zakharova, in her Telegram channel.

She said Zelensky had opened a hunt for Russian media representatives and public figures. Zakharova demanded that relevant international organizations and human rights structures strongly condemn Yeremin's murder.

The diplomat stressed that the murder of Yeryomin is a "bloody crime." It cannot be considered otherwise than as an "act of revenge" for the honest fulfillment of a journalistic duty, Zakharova added.

The death of the journalist became known on April 19.

Izvestia reported that the journalist was killed in the Zaporozhye region as a result of an attack by an FPV drone of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU). After dropping ammunition from the drone, the military commander was injured, from which he later died.

Eremin has worked as a special correspondent for Izvestia since 2017. The journalist's last report in the publication came out two days ago — in it he talked about how the military of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in the zone of the special operation apply a methodology for training in the fight against drones using shotguns.

In addition, he was one of the first to show the work of Russian Lancet UAVs and artillery using adjustable Krasnopol ammunition. For his services, he received the medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland of the second degree.
Ð ÐÐРРФ оÑÑеагиÑовали на Ð³Ð¸Ð±ÐµÐ»Ñ ÑоÑÑийÑкого жÑÑналиÑÑа в зоне СÐÐ - ÐазеÑа.Ru | ÐовоÑÑи

A militia member and a military correspondent from the United States, allegedly killed in the DPR (PHOTO)

A militia member and military correspondent from the United States, Russell Bentley, with the call sign "Texas", was apparently killed in the DPR.

"I received the information from the wife of "Texas", Lyudmila, she was informed that DNA analysis confirmed a match with Russell. She has not seen the body yet, so there is always a chance for a miracle," said to DAN, Chairman of the Public Chamber of the DPR A. Kofman.

Information about the death of "Texas" was also confirmed in the Vostok battalion, where he previously served.

"Texas" came to Donetsk in 2014 and became a militia member. He defended the DPR, participated in the battles for Donetsk airport, in the village of Spartak, near Yasinovataya and Avdiivka.

Russell Bentley disappeared in Donetsk on April 8 after the shelling: he went to help the victims, and communication was lost with him. His car was found at the scene: a baseball cap, glasses and a broken phone were inside. The Interior Ministry of the DPR declared the American wanted, the SK opened a missing person case.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1713545022

What do you think is the irony here? What does this remark have to do with Russians?
For some reason, part of the message was missing. An addition to the above published.
The quality of wikipedia is apparently equally deplorable everywhere, be it in Germany, Russia and everywhere else. The passage you quoted contains an obvious mistake. At the time of the described event, such a structure as the GPU had not existed for almost 20 years (to be precise, 18 years).

Почему то часть сообщения пропала. Дополнение к выше опубликованному.

What I would like to point out is the irony of Shubart having been dragged off to a Russian gulag along with his wife and having presumably died in horrid circumstances there after having sung hymns of praise about a people he depicted in an overly idealistic fashion. The quote by Schubart seems to be based on little more than his wishful thinking, as essentialism like that(Germans are x, French are y!) is really hard to prove. You can easily switch these supposed attributes around, and find some historical proof for any configuration. The stereotypes about each respective nation in that quote are just silly.

The quality of wikipedia is apparently equally deplorable everywhere, be it in Germany, Russia and everywhere else. The passage you quoted contains an obvious mistake. At the time of the described event, such a structure as the GPU had not existed for almost 20 years (to be precise, 18 years).
It doesn't matter what the name of the secret police was that dragged him and his wife off to a gulag. That's a hairsplitting detail that does not matter regarding the point I was trying to make. That point being that essentialism, while perhaps true on some level, is really hard to prove or disprove, and often just misused by nationalist leaders to garner support for their cause.

What I would like to point out is the irony of Shubart having been dragged off to a Russian gulag along with his wife

That's what I thought. Unfortunately, it was only after I asked you my question that I realized that it just doesn't make sense to you.
There is a confusion and substitution of concepts. The story is long-standing and the further it goes, the more it becomes clear that it is not accidental. The fact is that in English (I think that in many others), Russian, as a territorial-state concept, and Russian, as a national concept, are designated the same way. In fact, these are completely different things and in Russian they are denoted by different words. (I highlighted these words under the spoiler, in the Russian transcription I also highlighted them, you can watch)
Again, after I asked you my question, I wondered in what sense you would answer me, in the territorial-state or in the national sense? In your answer, you clearly say in two places that you are talking about nationality and based on this it becomes clear that your knowledge does not extend beyond what some Western propaganda mouthpiece (some English, German, French, etc. newspaper) told you. You write about the Russian Gulag as the most obvious thing,, but that's complete nonsense. I will probably break your template , but still I have to say that the notorious GULAG was not Russian in the territorial-state or Russian in the national sense. It was Soviet in the general sense, and if you go deeper into nationality, it was Jewish.
Now back to the unfortunate German. Of course, it is difficult to be 100 percent sure exactly what meaning he was putting in (meaning the very mixing and substitution of concepts that I wrote about above) when he wrote about the Russian people, but still he wrote about the people and not about the country.
If we talk about his unfortunate fate, then I don't see anything unusual here. What do you know about the fate of the Japanese in the United States during the Second World War? Ask around, you will learn a lot of interesting things and maybe look at that notorious GULAG with different eyes.
I'm not trying to justify anyone or anything, it's just that sometimes you have to go a little deeper than the level at which propaganda operates.
Я так и думал. К моему сожалению, только после того как я задал вам свой вопрос, я понял, что для вас он просто не имеет смысла.
Здесь имеет место смешивание и подмена понятий. История давнишняя и чем дальше, тем больше становится понятно, что не случайная. Дело в том, что в английском языке (я думаю, что и во многих других) российский, как территориально-государственное понятие и русский, как национальное понятие обозначается одинаково. На самом деле это совсем разные вещи и в русском языке они обозначаются разными словами. (я выделил эти слова и под спойлером, в русской транскрипции я тоже их выделил, вы можете посмотреть)
Опять же после того как я задал вам свой вопрос, я гадал в каком смысле вы будете мне отвечать, в территориально-государственном или в национальном смысле? Вы в своем ответе, в двух местах четко говорите, что речь у вас идет о национальности и исходя из этого становится понятно, что ваши познания не простираются дальше того, что вам рассказал какой-нибудь западный пропагандистский рупор (какая-нибудь английская, немецкая, французская и пр. газета). Как о самой очевидной вещи вы пишете о русском ГУЛАГе, но ведь это полная чушь. Я наверно сломаю вам шаблон, но все таки вынужден сказать, что пресловутый ГУЛАГ не был российским в территориально-государственном или русским в национальном смысле. Он был советским в общем смысле, а если углубляться в национальности, то он был еврейским.
Теперь вернемся к несчастному немцу. Конечно же трудно на все 100 процентов быть уверенным в том, какой именно смысл он вкладывал (имея ввиду то самое смешивание и подмену понятий, о которой я писал выше), когда писал о русском народе, но все же он писал о народе а не о стране.
Если говорить о его несчастной судьбе, то тут ничего необычного я не вижу. Что вам известно о судьбе японцев на территории США во время ВОВ? Поинтересуйтесь, вы узнаете много интересного и на тот пресловутый ГУЛАГ возможно посмотрите другими глазами. Я не пытаюсь кого то или что то оправдать, просто иногда надо залезать несколько глубже того уровня, на котором оперирует пропаганда.

We are slowly moving forward.
Novomikhailovka has been liberated: the Russian Armed Forces have completed the assault on a key area
Russian troops have successfully completed the operation to liberate Novomikhailovka in the Donetsk direction, which opens up strategic opportunities for further advancement. According to an Avia source.missile defense, at the moment, the cleaning of the surroundings of this settlement is being carried out, but the Armed Forces of Ukraine left it massively under the onslaught of the Russian offensive. The source reports that the 155th Marine Brigade ousted the AFU units from this key settlement after intense and months-long fighting.

The liberation of Novomikhailovka is considered a significant success, as it expands the tactical capabilities of Russian troops in the context of the assault on Ugledar and the advance to Konstantinovka.

The capture of Novomikhailovka was an extremely difficult operation, requiring significant efforts and resources. Recall that the village was one of the key fortifications of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, controlling access to the South Donetsk direction and the Ugledar group.

At the time of preparation of the material, there are no official comments from the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, however, the incoming information indicates a significant advance of Russian troops on the eastern front.
Новомихайловка освобождена: ВС РФ завершили штурм на ключевом направлении

We have all come one step closer to the most "interesting" thing.
For the first time, the United States announced its intentions to send American troops to Ukraine
On MSNBC, retired US Army Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman expressed concern about the possible entry of American troops into Ukraine. According to him, such a scenario may become a reality if Ukraine cannot independently cope with the advance of the Russian army. Vindman stressed that the new package of assistance to Ukraine, which is currently being discussed in Washington, is crucial to prevent direct US military involvement.

"If the Ukrainian Armed Forces fail to succeed, we will see a situation in which the likelihood of American troops entering Ukraine will increase," Vindman said.

He also expressed fears that assistance may be provided too late, given the current pace of the Russian offensive. This statement by the lieutenant colonel highlights the possible interference in the conflict by the United States, which will lead to a direct confrontation between Moscow and Washington.

In the context of international security, Russian President Vladimir Putin delivered a message to the Federal Assembly in February, warning against dangerous statements and actions by the West, as well as against the possible dispatch of military personnel to Ukraine. Putin argued that such steps could lead to a conflict involving the use of nuclear weapons, which in turn poses a threat to the destruction of civilization.
В США впервые заявили о намерениях ввести американские войска на Украину

Мы потихоньку продвигаемся вперед.
Еще на шаг ближе мы все подошли к самому "интересному".

JB.jpg

The US politicians have prolonged the money laundering in Ukraine.

[...]
The bill passed by a margin of 311-112 on Saturday in the US House of Representatives, with all Democrats and 101 Republicans voting in favor of providing $61 billion in new aid to Ukraine. It’s expected to be combined with aid bills for Israel and Indo-Pacific allies before being quickly approved by the Senate and signed by President Joe Biden.
[...]
Pointing to polling indicating that a majority of Americans disapprove of new aid to Ukraine, Greene said Congress has chosen to vote to “protect Ukraine” instead of protecting “the American citizens that pay your paycheck.”
Americans have been played, so the US politicians have "accelerated the civil war".

Now back to the unfortunate German. Of course, it is difficult to be 100 percent sure exactly what meaning he was putting in (meaning the very mixing and substitution of concepts that I wrote about above) when he wrote about the Russian people, but still he wrote about the people and not about the country.
If we talk about his unfortunate fate, then I don't see anything unusual here. What do you know about the fate of the Japanese in the United States during the Second World War? Ask around, you will learn a lot of interesting things and maybe look at that notorious GULAG with different eyes.
There are many blind spots in the Schubart story, but this guy was definitely not an angel (like the rest of us). At least this source gives a slightly different picture of what happened to Schubart - https://putnik1.livejournal.com/7805598.html
It's not that simple. For example, in 1941, Schubart wrote a letter to the authorities of Nazi Germany asking him to return, and also handed over the manuscript of his new book, Religion and Eros. The book was published in Germany, the preface to it was written by one of Goebbels' deputies.
The Soviet side issued Schubart an exit visa, but then the war began and Schubart and his wife were arrested. But after the intervention of the Japanese Embassy (!), Schubart and his wife were only deported to Siberia (or they could have been shot), and given the position of translator at one of the Gulag structures.
Yes, I will remind you that when Schubart was calmly sitting as a translator in Siberia, in Leningrad thousands of people were dying of hunger and freezing. He was not “killed near Rzhev, in a nameless swamp”; he did not sit under bombing or in a trench.
Only in July 1942, after another contact with a Japanese diplomat, Schubart was arrested again, and in September he died in a camp hospital, on the territory of modern Kazakhstan.
IMHO, making this guy Schubart a “victim of the regime” is not entirely correct. Did he become a victim of circumstances and his own shortsightedness? Probably.

We are slowly moving forward.
Semenovka near Avdiivka, according to some sources, was also taken by ours. The landings west of the village landing are still under the control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
21.04.2024 Первые кадры из освобожденной Новомихайловки. Карта боевых действий на Украине. В США одобрили 61 млрд. долларов для Киева (13 видео)

Something the Czechs are not fusing together in their grandiose plans. It may be caused that you take even dollars, even euros, fold or crumple them up as you like and load them into a cannon-it won't fire. It was an unpleasant discovery, but everything seemed so simple-print paper, throw it back and forth and you don't have to think about anything else.
The Czech Republic, which promised to provide 800,000 155-mm and 122-mm shells to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, will not be able to give them. There are no details. Apparently, there were problems not only with financing the ambitious project, but also in the actual availability of ammunition available for purchase, and perhaps Russian diplomats also tried.
ttps://voenhronika.ru/publ/vojna_na_ukraine/21_04_2024_srochno_novomikhajlovka_osvobozhdena_karta_boevykh_dejstvij_na_ukraine_avdeeka_chasov_jar_20_video/60-1-0-15186

I'm posting this here just as an illustration of the overall process. First of all, we must congratulate the Kyrgyz, now they have less chance to go crazy. Secondly, pay attention to the technology that is common to many places. It seems that some kind of non-governmental fund was closed, but the US Secretary of State immediately jumped out and began to scare with all sorts of punishments.
The Soros Foundation was closed in Kyrgyzstan. Immediately, the West recalled the threats from such steps - from U.S. Secretary of State Blinken, as well as a reduction in investment inflows. The liquidation of the fund took place almost unnoticed by most of the population, only a handful of well-fed employees of well-known NGOs came out to rally.
21.04.2024 Срочно! Новомихайловка освобождена! Карта боевых действий на Украине: Авдеека, Часов Яр (20 видео)

This is just the opinion of a Ukrainian on the Ukrainian prospects. I will note that this man is not pro-Russian at all, he is pro-Ukrainian, a music producer, a creative person (more or less) and wrote quite figuratively.
This summer will be the last: a Ukrainian is terrified of American money to continue the war

Former Ukrainian music producer Yuriy Bardash, a native of Alchevsk (LNR), the author of such projects as "Quest Pistols" and "Mushrooms" commented on the prospects of Ukraine after the news of the allocation of $ 61 billion by the US Congress to continue the war.

This summer will be the last for the remnants of civilized Ukraine, when people still knew what electricity, bread, warmth and mutual assistance were. Next is the Stone Age in your hut.

If you think that this is an exaggeration, type the city of Aleppo into the search engine and understand that such beloved cities as Kharkiv and Odessa are waiting for exactly the same thing. The main thing is to enjoy the next container of money from American cowboys more.

The only chance for the Ukrainian military to wash itself of shame is to overthrow Zelensky, not to submit to his will and go down in history as those who redeemed their honor, and not as murderers of their own people for a hundred thousand hryvnia.

Is there really not a couple of dozen sober-minded commanders for the entire Ukrainian army of zombies who remained friends with logic and conscience?

It's time for you to perform a feat and try to stop the madness of a corrupt clown.

On some scales, suffering for the Ukrainian oligarchy and their lost businesses, on others, the quiet life of Ukrainians without grief and pain. Look at how life is in the liberated territories. I understand that Mariupol, which was rebuilt in a year, is like a sore point, an inconvenient truth, but still it's better to raise five hundred than two hundred.

Servants of your people will print you another container or ten containers of paper, just to get more Slavs into the ground, and then another Biden (Trump) will come instead of Biden, say "stop" and write America into history as an ally of Russia, who helped the Russians cope with the Nazi regime in Ukraine.

But you, the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, will not know this, you will all be killed very quickly. When you sleep in the barracks and think about your families, the partisans will become more active and the "Daggers" will accelerate.

By the way, military assistance to Ukraine from the United States was agreed on Hitler's birthday. An accident, a coincidence? It doesn't matter. It is important to study the chronicles of Aleppo.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1713681152

Мы потихоньку двигаемся вперед.
Что то у чехов не срастается в их грандиозных планах. Может быть то, что возьми хоть доллары, хоть евро, как угодно сложи или скомкай и заряди в пушку-она не выстрелит. Неприятное открытие, а казалось все так просто-печатай бумагу, разбрасывай ее туда-сюда и больше ни о чем думать не надо.
Это я публикую здесь просто как иллюстрацию общего процесса. Во первых надо поздравить киргизов, теперь у них стало меньше шансов сойти с ума. Во вторых обратите внимание на технологию, которая является общей для многих мест. Закрыли вроде бы какой то негосударственный фонд, но госсекретарь США тут же выскочил и стал пугать всякими карами.
Это просто мнение украинца на украинские перспективы. Я замечу, что этот человек вовсе не пророссийский, он проукраинский, музыкальный продюсер, творческий человек (более или менее) и написал довольно образно.

Back
Top Bottom